MAX BULK from Androfactory is finally here!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. MAX BULK from Androfactory is finally here!!!


    It's not a fluke this time fellas, it is up on the website and IN STOCK!
    http://www.*****************/product-p/max-bulk.htm

    THE FIRST 200 BOTTLES WILL INCLUDE TWO FREE WEEKS IN THEIR CYCLE. That's 35% more FREE!!



    Androgens, estrogens and progestins all come together in ANDRO FACTORY's Advanced DHEA Complex MAX-BULK's featuring: 4-DHEA and 19-DHEA. The Strongest Legal method of a natural conversion to the Anabolic Steroid testosterone and 19-Nor-testosterone. MAX-BULK paves your way to massive lean muscle gains, strength, stamina and increased motivation and without the aggressive effects found in some other prohormones. With ANDRO FACTORY's added signature Cycle Protection and Recovery blend (CP+R) all synergistically balanced brings a new player in the race to lean muscle mass, a stronger body and with retained aggression.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle


  2. BUMP!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295
    •   
       


  3. Hey FL3X
    Excited about trying these goodies!
    Any coupon codes for any of the products on andro factory website?
    I am really looking to run a log and needed your advice as far as to what to run to give me not only strength but increased endurance due to the fact of my spec ops training right now I performing a lot of running besides grappling weights and plyometrics
    Looking for a stack to burn some fat increases strength and endurance while adding some muscle.
    Thanks so much hope to here from you soon
    Current stats
    6'0
    225
    15% bf
    38 = age
    Been training for 15 years ,

    Goals
    Get my bf under 10%
    Gain some solid muscle not
    Wet mass
    Increase libido, endurance , drive and focus
    Past history w/ ph
    U name it I have probably tried it lol
    Never went over board with anything just took the min what was needed to get gains
    Supps currently taking :
    NADA = nothing lol
    Just efa, protein powder multi vit/min and toco 8 ..... Toco 8 is the cats nizzzzzuts always take when I can
    I was a big fan of PP not gonna lie but since they r no more AF appears to be solid and want to give it a good go

    Hope to hear from you soon
    Ps I had an account with AM for a few years and had some good rep however I have been away for about six months due to travels and tried logging into my account and no luck so I was told to start a new account
    Thanks again for your time and look forward to hearing from you

  4. Id apply but I dunno if im ready for all that yet lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  5. im pretty sure this isnt a logging promo....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. whats the dosing recommendation?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  7. bump again lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

  8. FYI wasn't lookin for promo to run this specific AF PH was just asking general question about coupon codes and advice for best AF product to run given my circumstance at the moment considering I am new with AF products
    Do you happen to have any suggestions ?
    I have read some other runs peeps have done on AM with AF products but just didn't know what's best to fit my given situation
    Any suggestions r welcome sorry for posting that question for him here ill send him a pm

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    FYI wasn't lookin for promo to run this specific AF PH was just asking general question about coupon codes and advice for best AF product to run given my circumstance at the moment considering I am new with AF products
    Do you happen to have any suggestions ?
    I have read some other runs peeps have done on AM with AF products but just didn't know what's best to fit my given situation
    Any suggestions r welcome sorry for posting that question for him here ill send him a pm
    gotcha, lean cut and pbold may be what youre looking for, im running a log on them now in the AF section. there are some %15 off codes floating around here too
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  10. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    gotcha, lean cut and pbold may be what youre looking for, im running a log on them now in the AF section. there are some %15 off codes floating around here too
    Thanks so much my man much appreciated and I checked out your log ill def be hangin with u to see how it all turns out and I am still hunting for the coupon codes I found stack it but applied it and didnt seem to work stay safe and good luck with urlog bro

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Thanks so much my man much appreciated and I checked out your log ill def be hangin with u to see how it all turns out and I am still hunting for the coupon codes I found stack it but applied it and didnt seem to work stay safe and good luck with urlog bro
    the reps can provide the code for you
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  12. All I have to say lean cut was epic. Can't wait to try max bulk for my bulk this winter

  13. Niceee!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  14. Eat moar

    Did u do a log for the lean cut if not how did u do on it ..... Any sides such as jitters so on.
    And I am wondering are any of the AF products like andro hard or no and if not r they thinking of coming out with one
    Just trying to get a feel and do some research before I dive in lol
    I can't have any ph that will lower cardio endurance for running and grappling for long periods of time or make me lethargic lower libido so on
    Thanks guys

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Eat moar

    Did u do a log for the lean cut if not how did u do on it ..... Any sides such as jitters so on.
    And I am wondering are any of the AF products like andro hard or no and if not r they thinking of coming out with one
    Just trying to get a feel and do some research before I dive in lol
    I can't have any ph that will lower cardio endurance for running and grappling for long periods of time or make me lethargic lower libido so on
    Thanks guys
    lean cut is designed for a cutting/recomp style diet, cardio is perfectly fine and you wont experience lethargy or libido loss
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  16. Ummm in that case what r ur thoughts on a dermacrine and lean cut stack or dermacrine, p bold and cuts stack ? My diet is on point now !

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Ummm in that case what r ur thoughts on a dermacrine and lean cut stack or dermacrine, p bold and cuts stack ? My diet is on point now !
    well seeing im using lean cut and pbold with great results id recommend it, never used dermacrine but if you feel the need for a test base then by all means. i would spend the money on more lean cut though....im also using alphamine but a good non stim fat burner would work well with the above stack, maybe even MAN Sports vaporize and yohimbe
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  18. Very nice ... Ill give it a try

    I also think alpha t2 is awesome non stim the first version haven't tried the new batch

    I actually stacked that and lean extreme with great results when was taken AH with AM

    Thanks again much appreciated

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Very nice ... Ill give it a try

    I also think alpha t2 is awesome non stim the first version haven't tried the new batch

    I actually stacked that and lean extreme with great results when was taken AH with AM

    Thanks again much appreciated
    well think of lean cut as the new androlean sorta speak
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  20. You can use the discount codes provided in the reps signatures here to save 15% off your order

    Also did I mention Max Bulk will be the same exact dose as what Androbulk was?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  21. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You can use the discount codes provided in the reps signatures here to save 15% off your order

    Also did I mention Max Bulk will be the same exact dose as what Androbulk was?
    awsome!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  22. Frickin sweeeeeet thank you sir

    Will be using it tonight

    Btw being 225lbs and a lot of ph experience and cycles under my belt any specific dosage reendation for let's say a run with p bold , lean cut and focus orator am bulk instead of the pbold

    Thanks so much guys

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mpdc View Post
    Eat moar

    Did u do a log for the lean cut if not how did u do on it ..... Any sides such as jitters so on.
    And I am wondering are any of the AF products like andro hard or no and if not r they thinking of coming out with one
    Just trying to get a feel and do some research before I dive in lol
    I can't have any ph that will lower cardio endurance for running and grappling for long periods of time or make me lethargic lower libido so on
    Thanks guys
    Yeah its over at the andro factory section of the supplement form. Still got another 2-3 weeks. Go check it our. I'm loving it, no sides, lean mass gains and I dropped a lot of body fat.

    If anything it made.my.cardio output increase. Lethargacy isn't really seen unless you take 1-dhea. With 4/11 dhea its more of a thermogenic with an anabolic affect.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You can use the discount codes provided in the reps signatures here to save 15% off your order

    Also did I mention Max Bulk will be the same exact dose as what Androbulk was?
    I need two bottles ASAP! (Lean cuts)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Next, a stack discount would be sweet.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Next, a stack discount would be sweet.
    Speaking of which, the summer sale has been extended through the month. Use the code "STACK-IT" to receive 30% off any combination of 4 or more products from the store!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  27. Max bulk would be perfect for my July bulk. Can't wait to try it.

  28. these are some awesome opportunity to grab some product:
    35% more max bulk free plus 15% discount codes or
    30% off all stacks

    stock up while you can
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
  29. Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  30. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I do
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FINAFLEX IGNITE-2 is finally here...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 01:16 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 02:39 PM
  3. Combat Powder is Finally Here!!!
    By pmiller383 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 01:02 AM
  4. The New 7-ad Is Finally Here!!!!!!
    By madcow2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:12 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 01:39 PM
Log in
Log in