Lecheek TX3 logger needed before release.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Cool Lecheek TX3 logger needed before release.


    Name:  tx3resize.png
Views: 1072
Size:  303.7 KB

    You heard me correctly, We need 1 lucky logger to log this product before its release. A.S.A.P.
    U.S Only.
    21 and up.
    Links to past logs.
    Must have good post count.
    Why should we pick you?
    How will you be using it?
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/


  2. Come on fellas....let's get some apps in on this!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Come on fellas....let's get some apps in on this!!
    51 views and no apps ?
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  4. Looks like a solid I'm from aus though :/

  5. Digging the ingredients and dosage!
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=82 203"/>

    You heard me correctly, We need 1 lucky logger to log this product before its release. A.S.A.P.
    U.S Only.
    21 and up.
    Links to past logs.
    Must have good post count.
    Why should we pick you?
    How will you be using it?
    You know I've been waiting for this and bugging you for months, but I still have a log up and running.

    So this is nothing more than a lengthy bump :P

  7. Thanks for the love guys still no apps
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Thanks for the love guys still no apps
    Injured =(
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  9. Where is everybody???
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  10. 1.Because I won't let you down and would love to try this product and I would promote the company
    2.i would use it wisely and train hard with good macros

  11. FYI they are also having a Facebook promo or a giveaway on this as well.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    FYI they are also having a Facebook promo or a giveaway on this as well.
    That we are.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    That we are.
    Nice

  14. At 62 years of age and not being a hardcore bodybuilder, if it works well for me, it will work for anybody.

  15. Cant believe there are not more apps for this !!
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  16. I would be all over this, but a few reasons prob will prevent me from being able to apply.

    I'm on vacation from this Friday- June 23rd

    I'm just coming off 8 weeks Versa1, 8 weeks Anabeta, and 4 weeks Erase Pro. Staggered 12 weeks, so my body probably wants a break lol

    And all DAA products except 1 so far cause me massive GI Issues.


    Other than that lol, product looks sick and if people don't start applying I will
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  17. I will have to check out the Facebook page for this

  18. Hi issues from the product?

  19. Sounds like an interesting test booster. I am 36 years old, very athletic, and would like to try a test booster with little to no sides. I have never posted a log, but I believe it would be an easy process. I think that this product may benefit an older bodybuilder 30s and up.

  20. I am very interested in logging the product. I have never logged before and clearly am a reader and not a poster on this site. I have been working out for 2 years now and am 21 as of February. You guys do not seem to have a lot of interest in the product and i have used speed xtreme in the past with some results. I should be picked because I am new to posting, but looking forward to try out a test booster and willing to dedicate a log to it. I would probably stack this with erase or erase pro as DAA seems to work best with that product. Also would incorporate some type of pre workout. If im too new, sorry to waste your time and good luck to whoever is chosen. Looking forward to becoming more integrated in the forum soon enough.

    Take care.

  21. MORE APPS !!!!
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jarredm15 View Post
    I am very interested in logging the product. I have never logged before and clearly am a reader and not a poster on this site. I have been working out for 2 years now and am 21 as of February. You guys do not seem to have a lot of interest in the product and i have used speed xtreme in the past with some results. I should be picked because I am new to posting, but looking forward to try out a test booster and willing to dedicate a log to it. I would probably stack this with erase or erase pro as DAA seems to work best with that product. Also would incorporate some type of pre workout. If im too new, sorry to waste your time and good luck to whoever is chosen. Looking forward to becoming more integrated in the forum soon enough.

    Take care.
    Hey man,
    You might want to research the first ingredient on the label
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Hey man,
    You might want to research the first ingredient on the label
    Haha couldn't have been any more in my face..I rescind my application due to stupidity.

  24. Bump!
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  25. Like a ghost town in here whats going on????
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  26. Nothin much pit beef what's up with you

  27. I'm currently running other products right now or else you would see my app up in here!

    I'm saddened by the decline in responses to logging apps that has been happening for a while now. I mean, it's free product! So you have to make a log and update it a few times a week, big deal! A lot of people do that anyways without getting free product. Not really asking that much in return! Sorry, end rant.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    I'm currently running other products right now or else you would see my app up in here!

    I'm saddened by the decline in responses to logging apps that has been happening for a while now. I mean, it's free product! So you have to make a log and update it a few times a week, big deal! A lot of people do that anyways without getting free product. Not really asking that much in return! Sorry, end rant.
    I agree. I have seen a lot of first time loggers lately. Which is ok, but I'd rather follow a vet lol

    If this was 5 weeks from today, I would have my app up in a second.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I agree. I have seen a lot of first time loggers lately. Which is ok, but I'd rather follow a vet lol

    If this was 5 weeks from today, I would have my app up in a second.
    I don't mind giving the noobs a chance to prove themselves. We all had to start somewhere. After a while, it seems like it's just the same guys logging several products at once or back to back. I like to see some new blood get thrown in the mix now and again.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

  30. Yea new bees, lol i have used quickfire pre work out and it runs at 9.99$ a great price , and it only comes with 10 servings and it gives great enefy and pump and gives ya that "TINGALLLYY"! Like Nick wright says. And if Money is tight it's great for the price it sales for .
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. *** Controlled Labs- Orange Oximega Loggers Needed ***
    By Dracoy in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 02:53 PM
  2. AMS Clomidex Loggers needed (2)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:35 PM
  3. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
  4. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 06:12 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 05:16 AM
Log in
Log in