Want to log BURN24? Apply here!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone here may know what BURN24 is, which is understandable since our first run sold out so fast and we had some issues getting all of our ingredients ordered to produce a new run.

Here's the skinny: We've had users gain as much as 7 pounds while leaning out significantly on a bulk. A user on a cut lost 9 pounds while gaining significant amounts of strength.

BURN24 is the real deal recomposition agent.

And we're looking for people to run it for a month and log their experiences.

A write up can be found at Burn 24.

Let me know how you'll be running it; as a bulking or cutting agent and your previous experiences with other glucose disposal agents.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WHOA!

Bump as I may be interested depending on how this Alphamine runs...Its stem-FREE!!!Id love to run this with my Alphamine if possible. Im a male currently cutting down from almost 290lbs. Im currently 242lbs. I've definitely lost alot and still have a ways to go but am sure Im pushing my way to the best physique ive ever attained. I workout 6 days a week and am eating cleaner and more efficient as my pay-scale allows lol. Its a lifestyle and not a hobby anymore so I'm definitely doing whatever it takes. I post regularly for my own routine and wouldn't mind a separate thread to post on. I would only be using 1-2 other sups as well and am no stranger to sup usage. I hope I may make the cut, and thanks for the opportunity. Never used anything like it, but at the same time I can only be honest to my personal experience.

Last edited:
kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Was already looking for a non stim fat burner for a july stim break. Only non stim fat burner i have used is vannillean.

Amobster

Awards
I'm new here but I may be interested in trying it if you guys think its safe. I'm a type 1 diabetic who is dosing insulin heavy pre-wo for a bulk. I'm up 10 lbs in 6 wks (175 to 185) from the dosing but I'm seeing a little more fat too. I'm looking for something that will allow me to reach my target weight of 200 lbs while maintaining or losing fat.

What do you guys think? Smart/dumb idea?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the profile on this looks incredible and by a reputable company no less...i can't believe more people aren't jumping on this....looks like a sure winner to me!!!

i am already committed, but this company has a proven record. jump on this one guys!!!!

GUILLOTINE

Awards
I'm down to run and log. I'm @ 200lbs down from 237 and I've hit a major plateu, my ultimate goal is 180lbs. I'd use it as a cutting agent..

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
sorry i wasn't more specific, i was at work at the time. second week of July i will begin a one month stim break, coinciding with the end of an eight week stack consisting og oep, test powder, erase pro, alpha t2 and staples. For this log i would only run the burn 24 with staples including:

fish oil, multi, creatine,whey,stim free pwo's (have hemavol, looking into others to add 1 more.

IHave cut from 241 lbs and god knows how much bf (had to be 40 %) at the end of august, to my current weight of 180 and about 20%. I have lost my caliper but can get a trainer at the gym to do it for me at the start and finish. Would love to lose a couple lbs while dropping body fat, a slight cut to a recomp. im constantly in recomp/cut mode trying to gain lbm while losing bf.

Cals would be about 2000-2200 per day with maintenance being about 2500. At least 220 grams protein a day and modest carbs with one cheat meal a week, pizza at work on Thursday.

I work out 4-5 days a week, cardio and an upper/lower split on the weights. I will do at least 2000 cals a week on an eliptical trainer.
This would be my first log other than personal ones and i feel throwing up a log for all to see wold be great motivation.
Thanks for your consideration.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump #2

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm down to log it. I'm currently cutting, I'm at 189 down from 202, I've been cutting 5 weeks. I'd use it as a cutting agent. I have a log up now I'm cutting with Formasurge, ECA and S4.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to log this since I am lean bulking, aiming for .5-1 pounds increase per month. I know it doesn't seem like much, but I am doing it this way to avoid having to do a traditional cut. In the future, I would like to be lean enough where I would just need to do a mini cut. However, ideally, I would stay lean enough to not have to cut while still gaining some mass. I lift 4 days a week and do HIIT cardio twice a week. Basically, I would like to gain 1 pound of lean mass, if not more, while maintaining or losing bodyfat.

Some GDA's I have used in the past are: Slin Sane v1, Anabolic Pump, Glycobol, and Slintensity.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Beginning next week I will be moving to bama for a new job and will have to sign up at a new gym. I am gonna be running sort of a hybrid layne norton PHAT program combined with some of the training techniques that I have found to be effective for myself. I am trying to recomp my physique. My goals are to run a 14-16 week diet to get myself completely shredded down from low double digit BF and into single digits. I would love to give a non stim recomp agent a shot as I try to limit my overall caffeine intake. Thank you for your consideration for the log.

Braski

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not everyone here may know what BURN24 is, which is understandable since our first run sold out so fast and we had some issues getting all of our ingredients ordered to produce a new run.

Here's the skinny: We've had users gain as much as 7 pounds while leaning out significantly on a bulk. A user on a cut lost 9 pounds while gaining significant amounts of strength.

BURN24 is the real deal recomposition agent.

And we're looking for people to run it for a month and log their experiences.

A write up can be found at Burn 24.

Let me know how you'll be running it; as a bulking or cutting agent and your previous experiences with other glucose disposal agents.
I will be bulking soon and I am looking for something that will help minimize fat gain. I have tried Anabolic pump before bu USP labs and honestly didn't notice much of anything. It is worth noting that during my bulk I will be taking a natty t-booster stack. I have taken these products before though so i would be able to tell if burn24 does anything.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump 4 lol we may need more apps before anyone can be chosen

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm so ready. I'm on an epic cut right and this would b perfect.

heiny9883

heiny9883

Awards
Would love to log this! I am down to 220 from about 330 and my weight loss has slowed. Wanting to drop another 20-30 lbs. I follow a skipload approach with carbs after weights and a skipload on the weekend. The addition of cissus would be a real bonus as I have been having joint issues the past few years due to ongoing issues with Lyme disease. Would be interesting to see if the cissus would provide any relief...

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Would love to log this, I'm probably the only female that will bump this so you should defiantly choose me!

Currently at about 115 looking to lean out big time as my job requires I have a cut body! Lifting is a lifestyle for me and I've been doing it since early October, I've had some money issues in the past and lost my gym member ship I now have a solid gym to preform in that I don't have to pay for! Also I'm cleaning my diet up slowly as I get paid better, I'm defiantly looking for help in cutting as I have noticed that it has been hard for me to tone up giving the fact that I'm already pretty small!

Really wanting to try this out as I have tried a fat burner in the past, that had alright results.. Hoping you guys pick soon!! I'm excited!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Surprised more people aren't interested in a recomping agent. Maybe the name is throwing them off?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I initially thought it was specifically a fat burner after seeing the product name. I read up on it after seeing your other promo thread, which peaked my interest in logging it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I initially thought it was specifically a fat burner after seeing the product name. I read up on it after seeing your other promo thread, which peaked my interest in logging it.
Same with me. Then I looked on google and found some reviews/logs and found it can be used it a few ways.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes more peeps! So many ppl are ready 2 give this product a go!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!! trying to keep this thread alive lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
We want Burn24! We want Burn24! Seriously I'm trying to get stupid shredded, I'll put it to great use.

krazyg3o

krazyg3o

Awards
Would be very interested in running this product, currently I am training as a boxer and need to keep my weight down. So any product that can manage my weight and provide increases in strength would be greatly beneficial for me. The fact that it is stim free is definitely a plus as I have been using alphamine as of late

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!!! # Idk anymore lls

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hows everyones summer goals looking???

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I'd be using it as a cutting agent with 1800-2000 calorie diet I will use it in conjunction with DAA pes erase anabeta elite at2 and alphamine and mass hgh I think it would be a great addition to ad to my logging :)

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I'm also at about 14%bf flying I'm esteem 79-81 KGS, physical shift work

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty damn good. Lookin pretty aesthetic.

Nice, mine was going great my results have seemed to give me odd vibes lol, People really letting me know just how overweight I was

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just being back in the gym after a month or so makes it amazing, and makes my body feel awesome as well!!
Sweet keep up the awesome work then gal

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been very interested in BURN24 and would love to give it a shot. The profile and feedback look great and it would fit very well with my goals. I'm currently cutting and would use it to finish my cut and/or transition into more of a recomp (depending on where I stand when the product arrives if chosen). I'm pretty lean at the moment and hope that BURN24 could help get rid of my last bit of stubborn fat, while retaining or adding LBM.

I have previous experience with AP, Slin-Sane (V1 and V2), SlinTensity, SLINshot, and Na-R-ALA/agmatine (as single ingredients and combined).

I've done many logs on AM, both sponsored and unsponsored, which I update daily with detailed feedback. I would provide before and after pictures as well.

Thanks

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!!!

fcbarca12

Awards
Hi!

I would love to try burn24 out!

I used to weigh 305 lbs and am down to 235. My goal for the last year has been 210 and I really feel like burn24 can be a great asset in my fight for a healthy life. I've turned it all around: I'm eating cleanly, exercising, being social. I just need to finish off my goal of 210.

And I really feel like this product can really assist me in my drive to 210.

Many thanks for the opportunity!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Woke up think"dang the supp could be working right now" now back 2 sleep before my gf decides to take my warm spot

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!! Keep it ALIVE PEOPLE!!!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
I'm tryin!! I want this sup so bad!! Come on people how do you not want this??