Legend Returns! DCP 2.0 is Almost Here! BPS Needs Loggers!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

***DCP 2.0***
DCP_2_Rendering_150dpi_zps7c2b6baa.png

That's right, the legendary stim-free Damage Control Protocol is coming back and I've got 3 sexy bottles just waiting to be shipped out!

And now, with DCP 2.0, the formula's even better! Wanna read up on the changes that have been revealed so far?
Hit up our thread here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-performance-solutions/221061-dcp-2-0-a.html for all the luscious info!

Alright, so you want in on this? Here's what you gotta do -
We need people 18 years of age or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You dont have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps.
Then just answer the questions below and post up your app!!

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used any BPS products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

The ability to provide before and after pictures can weigh heavily on selection.
You can be creative with your words but the proof is in the pictures. We do prefer pictures.

I'm very excited to see this product return to AM and want to get these bottle out ASAP so LET'S DO THIS!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see this back....looking forward to seeing what how this treats the loggers.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to see the formula and pick up a couple bottles on NP to give it a whirl!!

Im stocked up on the original, so perhaps they will even be stackable?!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Will be buying this when its released

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I love me some DCP. Can't wait to try the new version!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bumping again! What is everybody gone for the holiday or something?
Matt had offered a beta-test offer to me very long time ago that never came to pass. If that opportunity is still available I'd enjoy the opportunity and report (not a log) my experience. Keep me posted. Thanks!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
This is just what I need right now. I'll be looking forwards to the write ups to bad I'm just starting a cycle or I throw in an app. Surprised more people aren't jumping on this.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM. Learn. Teach. Lead

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Legend Returns! DCP 2.0 is Almost Here and BPS Needs Loggers!

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]1.) How old are you? 37
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used any BPS products before? Yes, used the OG DCP in 2009-ish
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes; I usually update 6-8 times/week.
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? The only other supps I use are support stuff (multi, potassium, etc), Super Cissus and PeakBeta+. I'm not adding anything else if I'm chosen, so the efficacy can be evaluated accurately.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? I'm on a recomp, diet is done by Shelby Starnes.
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? You bet.
8.) Please state your training style. Currently using the Cube Method, training for a powerlifting competition on 8/17.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yep.
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. currently logging PeakBeta+ here;

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/229322-swanson52-peak-beta.html

Currently I'm ~290, and I'm recomping slowly to 275 so I can compete in that weight class in August. This meet is the last qualifier for the IPL Worlds in Nov, so I'm hammering training.

Cube calls for 4 training days/week, I do LISS/MISS cardio 5-6 days a week and heavy conditioning 3.

Shelby has my diet dialed in pretty well now, but I'd like to add a solid non-stim to aid in fat loss so I'm not risking losing strength late because I'm scrambling to make weight. I had great luck with the OG DCP a few years ago, so this is an exciting product for me.

As for my logs (I have a regular training log that mirrors my PeakBeta+ log), I video my work sets 80% of the time, and I take pictures and measurements every Saturday. I feel I will provide very comprehensive, objective results with consistent picture, video and measurements for evaluation by everyone. The results will definitely speak for themselves.

Thanks for the chance.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
This is an awesome promo!!! good looks jwa, resolve, and test
BPS makes quality stuff no doubt.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see the final ingredient profile.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Definitely can't wait to see some DCP 2.0 logs popping up!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bring it on, I've got 20# to drop. Or more, that's cool too. :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've definitely chubbied up over the winter + spring... I'm at 210 now and probably in the 18% bf range, which sucks (if not more).
1.) How old are you? 45
2.) Male or Female? M
3.) Have you used any BPS products before? Combustion and Vanilliean
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? basic health items - fish oil, joint protection, and a random array of preworkouts
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? definitely cutting
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? sure
8.) Please state your training style. inconsistent right now. I had a fairly bad calf injury last september, and have been really bad about getting back consistently. I'm going on vacation june 8-15, and plan to be back into my normal routine once i'm back. My normal training is 4 days a week, 3 as strength training, 1 cardio. Strength training is a blend of Holman's 4x and Serge Nubret's pump training. Short rests, heavy compounds.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Sure.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the app, EJ. Looks good. Nubret's routine is serious ****!
whats amazing is that its actually pretty fast too. I can get through a workout in under 45 minutes most days.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Good apps so far. Let's keep 'em coming.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see this finally coming out. Can't wait for the logs, good luck to all!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to see the formula and pick up a couple bottles on NP to give it a whirl!!

Im stocked up on the original, so perhaps they will even be stackable?!
Should be stackable, yes.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

***DCP 2.0***
View attachment 81328
That's right, the legendary stim-free Damage Control Protocol is coming back and I've got 3 sexy bottles just waiting to be shipped out!

And now, with DCP 2.0, the formula's even better! Wanna read up on the changes that have been revealed so far?
Hit up our thread here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bulk-performance-solutions/221061-dcp-2-0-a.html for all the luscious info!

Alright, so you want in on this? Here's what you gotta do -
We need people 18 years of age or older, preferably older, who can log with detail and integrity. You dont have to be a vet at logging but it definitely helps.
Then just answer the questions below and post up your app!!

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used any BPS products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product?
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log?
8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

The ability to provide before and after pictures can weigh heavily on selection.
You can be creative with your words but the proof is in the pictures. We do prefer pictures.

I'm very excited to see this product return to AM and want to get these bottle out ASAP so LET'S DO THIS!

How old are you? 28
Male or Female? Male
Have you used any BPS products before? yessir Vanillean
Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? daily
What else would you intend to use while logging this product? i'm running oxy eca on my cut now but can discontinue if you'd like
Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? cutting now, will go into recomp in the next 4 weeks or so
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? of course!
Please state your training style. usually train 6 days per week, lifting style is mostly high volume (10x10 base plus aux lifts) followed by fst7
Can you post before/after photos? naturally!
Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225985-swankys-workouts-getting.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224310-gamma-o-oh.html

those are the most recent two.

I've been wanting to start up another log recently but wasn't going to go for a sponsored one. Then I saw this, and knowing what I know about the AWESOME reviews I always heard about OG DCP, I couldn't resist throwing my hat in for this to help me out on my cut.

thanks!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bcazo

bcazo

Awards
How old are you? 28
Male or Female? Male
What else would you intend to use while logging this product? i'm running oxy eca on my cut now but can discontinue if you'd like
Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? cutting now, will go into recomp in the next 4 weeks or so
Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? of course!
Please state your training style. usually train 6 days per week, lifting style is mostly high volume (10x10 base plus aux lifts) followed by fst7
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225985-swankys-workouts-getting.html

I've been wanting to start up another log recently but wasn't going to go for a sponsored one. Then I saw this, and knowing what I know about the AWESOME reviews I always heard about OG DCP, I couldn't resist throwing my hat in for this to help me out on my cut.

thanks!
Swanky will logs this till the wheels fall off!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X3 for swanky.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
How old are you? 28
Male or Female? Male

thanks!
Solid logger right here!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! Feeling the love!

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
1.) 28
2.) Male
3.) Have you used any BPS products before? - Not specfically from BPS but currently using DCP (another bottle on hand)
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? - Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? - Just this product alone to evaluate
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? - Recomp/Cutting
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? - Yes
8.) Please state your training style. - Following Lyle Mcdonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0, finishing up 6th week now. Intend on going on a 2 week
maintenance and return to it.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? - Definitely
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. - Have not done any detailed logs here.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
1.) 28
2.) Male
3.) Have you used any BPS products before? - Not specfically from BPS but currently using DCP (another bottle on hand)
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? - Yes
5.) What else would you intend to use while logging this product? - Just this product alone to evaluate
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? - Recomp/Cutting
7.) Do you agree to give a fair product evaluation weekly and at the end of the log? - Yes
8.) Please state your training style. - Following Lyle Mcdonald's Ultimate Diet 2.0, finishing up 6th week now. Intend on going on a 2 week
maintenance and return to it.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? - Definitely
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. - Have not done any detailed logs here.
Great app. Thanks! :D

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the allergy relief possibility! I've been getting hives periodically at night (going crazy looking for the cause) and taking benedryl just makes me so fuzzy