USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Page 3 of 20 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Dont let this opportunity slip by you and sign up for the IC release
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Dont let this opportunity slip by you and sign up for the IC release
    As always, the deal will be INSANE!

    You can sign up for the InnerCircle using the link below:

    http://usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    As always, the deal will be INSANE!

    You can sign up for the InnerCircle using the link below:

    http://usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    So close I can taste it! Oh wait, I just did....and now I'm out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    So close I can taste it! Oh wait, I just did....and now I'm out
    I only have one left :-(. Cannot wait for the release!
    Independent

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    I haven't got mine!
    Your Beta Testing samples? If not, PM me and I'll take a look.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
    •   
       


  6. Training that morning then waiting anxiously for the email!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    This release will squash VERSA-1 traffic!
    How long will you be able to keep open the IC Deal? Versa-1 Ran for like 5 days. I dont think you will have enough supply due to the demand. This will be MASSIVE!

    Can you save me 1 tub please
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    3 grams Premium protein blend (Premium Milk protein isolate (which is 80% casien and 20% whey), Premium 80% whey protein concentrate (highest quality on the market), micellar casien).
    4 grams of fat (MCT, CLA, sunflower)
    2 grams net carbs
    3 grams fiber

    130 calories per serving

    Amazing taste

    Blend designed to spark Protein synthesis and stop protein degradation...its exactly what you want anytime you drink a protein...ANYTIIME YOU DRINK A PROTEIN..

    NO AMINO FILLERS....

    Get in on the IC, it will be epic! MAY 21st!

    Spread the good word...

    A company that loves their consumers doesn't screw them on precious protein content!

    All that hard work in the gym, to come home and thinking you are taking in 25grams of protein when in reality its 17 grams of super low quality protein..Let's be real, if they are spiking it, they are not using high quality protein...
    4g Fat, 3g of carbs, and 23g of protein per serving?

    Lol at the last sentence, i know a few companies who spike pretty bad
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  9. I'm also gonna break out a bag o M&M's in case I get bored hitting refresh every 5 mins...ya you feel me
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm also gonna break out a bag o M&M's in case I get bored hitting refresh every 5 mins...ya you feel me
    Be sold out by the time i get out of work at 5 p.m. knowing my luck
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    MPI first ingredient (Whey/Casein proteins) WPC, Cocoa, Polydextrose (Fiber), Sunflower Oil, MCT's, CLA, Amylase Lactase, Guar Gum

    Came on the beta samples
    Great ingredient list!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Great ingredient list!
    Why wpc? I'm lactose intolerant a tad. My stomach gets bloated with out digestive enzymes if its a wpc.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why wpc? I'm lactose intolerant a tad. My stomach gets bloated with out digestive enzymes if its a wpc.
    are you sure its 80% WPC? 80% if not the best one of the better proteins on the market, it's much less processed and retains many important fractions not found in other proteins...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why wpc? I'm lactose intolerant a tad. My stomach gets bloated with out digestive enzymes if its a wpc.
    Give this a try

    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/mobil...il/NWF082.html
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    The Super Enzymes are AWESOME too!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  16. Just ordered depo nitro 250. They say Depo-Nitrolase 250 elevates your average protein shake absorption and muscle building benefits by 800-900%! So maybe this stack would work?
    It is a blend of protease enzymes that allow for complete protein assimilation into amino acids within 90 minutes of consumption. So maybe take both preworkout.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  17. I'll be setting fire to my old protein tubs while i wait to hit that complete order button

  18. I ll be waiting patiently to order me some protein.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. I'll be here fighting smelly taliban wishing I had a protein shake to quench my hunger.

  20. I will be slamming down my OEP powder, taking my PRIME an getting hard, and leaning out with my Compound 20, eating my carbs with AP, and sleeping like a baby with my PowerFULL, and patiently waiting for this epic protein to come across my computer screen in the way of the IC Release so I can get the craziest deal on OxyElite Protein!!!!

  21. Well I'll be gone the whole weekend and will only be back Monday noon. Will be doing lots of physical training even though I won't be at the gym. But come Monday noon I'll be hitting the gym haaaard with that micro and mix my last sample of the protein after my workout and pray to the Gods of protein and USP Labs to bless me with some protein!
    Army Veteran. OEF.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I will be slamming down my OEP powder, taking my PRIME an getting hard, and leaning out with my Compound 20, eating my carbs with AP, and sleeping like a baby with my PowerFULL, and patiently waiting for this epic protein to come across my computer screen in the way of the IC Release so I can get the craziest deal on OxyElite Protein!!!!

    Almost negged you for not having Test Powder or Versa-1 in your stack. Just sayin'
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Almost negged you for not having Test Powder or Versa-1 in your stack. Just sayin'
    Ha!! I have it. Just not currently using it. Cycled off of the versa-1 and i still have not tried the test powder. I think that test powder is the only usplabs supp that i don't have. I have a TON of this bulk daa right now, but I am def gonna grab some test powder soon. Thanks for not negging!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    How long will you be able to keep open the IC Deal? Versa-1 Ran for like 5 days. I dont think you will have enough supply due to the demand. This will be MASSIVE!

    Can you save me 1 tub please
    Your right this is going to be a huge one. I wonder how long shipping will take.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

  25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    4g Fat, 3g of carbs, and 23g of protein per serving?

    Lol at the last sentence, i know a few companies who spike pretty bad
    I can think of a few that spike badly too.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 08:34 AM
  3. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 01:13 PM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Log in
Log in