USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Page 3 of 16 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    MPI first ingredient (Whey/Casein proteins) WPC, Cocoa, Polydextrose (Fiber), Sunflower Oil, MCT's, CLA, Amylase Lactase, Guar Gum

Came on the beta samples
    Great ingredient list!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

2. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

Great ingredient list!
    Why wpc? I'm lactose intolerant a tad. My stomach gets bloated with out digestive enzymes if its a wpc.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why wpc? I'm lactose intolerant a tad. My stomach gets bloated with out digestive enzymes if its a wpc.
    are you sure its 80% WPC? 80% if not the best one of the better proteins on the market, it's much less processed and retains many important fractions not found in other proteins...

4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Give this a try

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/mobil...il/NWF082.html
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    The Super Enzymes are AWESOME too!

6. Just ordered depo nitro 250. They say Depo-Nitrolase 250 elevates your average protein shake absorption and muscle building benefits by 800-900%! So maybe this stack would work?
    It is a blend of protease enzymes that allow for complete protein assimilation into amino acids within 90 minutes of consumption. So maybe take both preworkout.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

7. I'll be setting fire to my old protein tubs while i wait to hit that complete order button

8. I ll be waiting patiently to order me some protein.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

9. I'll be here fighting smelly taliban wishing I had a protein shake to quench my hunger.

10. I will be slamming down my OEP powder, taking my PRIME an getting hard, and leaning out with my Compound 20, eating my carbs with AP, and sleeping like a baby with my PowerFULL, and patiently waiting for this epic protein to come across my computer screen in the way of the IC Release so I can get the craziest deal on OxyElite Protein!!!!
    •   

11. Well I'll be gone the whole weekend and will only be back Monday noon. Will be doing lots of physical training even though I won't be at the gym. But come Monday noon I'll be hitting the gym haaaard with that micro and mix my last sample of the protein after my workout and pray to the Gods of protein and USP Labs to bless me with some protein!
    Army Vet. OEF.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I will be slamming down my OEP powder, taking my PRIME an getting hard, and leaning out with my Compound 20, eating my carbs with AP, and sleeping like a baby with my PowerFULL, and patiently waiting for this epic protein to come across my computer screen in the way of the IC Release so I can get the craziest deal on OxyElite Protein!!!!

Almost negged you for not having Test Powder or Versa-1 in your stack. Just sayin'

13. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Almost negged you for not having Test Powder or Versa-1 in your stack. Just sayin'
    Ha!! I have it. Just not currently using it. Cycled off of the versa-1 and i still have not tried the test powder. I think that test powder is the only usplabs supp that i don't have. I have a TON of this bulk daa right now, but I am def gonna grab some test powder soon. Thanks for not negging!

14. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

How long will you be able to keep open the IC Deal? Versa-1 Ran for like 5 days. I dont think you will have enough supply due to the demand. This will be MASSIVE!

Can you save me 1 tub please
    Your right this is going to be a huge one. I wonder how long shipping will take.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

4g Fat, 3g of carbs, and 23g of protein per serving?

Lol at the last sentence, i know a few companies who spike pretty bad
    I can think of a few that spike badly too.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

16. Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    Your right this is going to be a huge one. I wonder how long shipping will take.
    Man I'm just hoping that I get my order in before you psychos crash the site again lol.
    Army Vet. OEF.

17. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

Man I'm just hoping that I get my order in before you psychos crash the site again lol.
    Me too. I'm hoping I can raise enough money to just afford it. I have NEVER been this excited about a supplement release.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    I can think of a few that spike badly too.
    I have seen the COA's and Lab Tests, but i dont want to go online and start causing crap.

19. Is paypal a valid payment method with Usplabsdirect? Gotta make sure this goes smoothly

20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Is paypal a valid payment method with Usplabsdirect? Gotta make sure this goes smoothly
    Sure is. You're good to go bud.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    Me too. I'm hoping I can raise enough money to just afford it. I have NEVER been this excited about a supplement release.
    Jesus man put the pipe down! It's protein for God's sake . Hats off to USP though, they got yall fiending like Pookie in this place. Wow
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

22. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Just ordered depo nitro 250. They say Depo-Nitrolase 250 elevates your average protein shake absorption and muscle building benefits by 800-900%!
    Man you old school around here, don't tell me you believe some stuff like that!? 900%!? C'mon man!
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

23. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Sure is. You're good to go bud.
    Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Nothing is going to stop me now!! Except the site crashing, that would stop me, until it COMES Back up!
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Is paypal a valid payment method with Usplabsdirect? Gotta make sure this goes smoothly
    Have you never been in on an IC Deal?

What?

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Have you never been in on an IC Deal?

What?
    I signed up just before the versa-1 deal and i dragged my feet, lost out. This will not happen again
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I signed up just before the versa-1 deal and i dragged my feet, lost out. This will not happen again
    You missed out on a lot of good deals brother.
  27. USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    You missed out on a lot of good deals brother.
    Well I am here to stay and i will lose no longer

28. WTF! How did I miss this, oh yeah I was hiding under a rock in a cave!

29. Haha get signed up brother this is going to be epic. I'm a tough one to please when it comes to protein and the formulas most out there have a great taste but not so good formula. USPlabs OxyELITE Protein(TM) has both. The best tasting chocolate by far, and I'm not a fan of vanilla but I assure you ill be ordering a couple tubs of each.
    Independent
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Haha get signed up brother this is going to be epic. I'm a tough one to please when it comes to protein and the formulas most out there have a great taste but not so good formula. USPlabs OxyELITE Protein(TM) has both. The best tasting chocolate by far, and I'm not a fan of vanilla but I assure you ill be ordering a couple tubs of each.
    Agree, a LOT spike very bad with taurine/glycine and you can kind of figure those out who continue to sell at very cheap prices and have the last 3-4 years and get a lot of commotion, how some companies continue to run buy 1 get 1 free promo's on protein really makes you raise your eyebrow, or the consistency of the powder and the true raw materials that are used when formulating it make you also question what you are really getting.
    Some companies claim 23-27g per scoop when in reality you are lucky to get 17g tops compared to spiked BCAA's and fillers that are not caught unless tested by a 3rd party company.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:13 PM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM