USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    You live 35 miles from USP?

    Paging Jacob to get the restraining order ready.
    I doooo...and he better hurry up with that filing
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22


  2. Im excited to see the profile on this stuff!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Im excited to see the profile on this stuff!
    MPI first ingredient (Whey/Casein proteins) WPC, Cocoa, Polydextrose (Fiber), Sunflower Oil, MCT's, CLA, Amylase Lactase, Guar Gum

    Came on the beta samples
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   
       


  4. I haven't got mine!

  5. I will be refreshing my email every five seconds while holding off my year old son from pushing buttons on the computer and shutting it down like he always does. Omg that would be a major disaster if I refreshed the page got the email and he hit the power button. This has happened to me a few times with other stuff. So I will be holding the little rascal off and refreshing until I get that sweet golden email. I'm a single father of three boys so I can't afford very many supplements but I am actually going to go sell some DVDs and video games to a pawn shop just to be able to afford this protein. I am so stok3d about this you have no clue.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    I will be refreshing my email every five seconds while holding off my year old son from pushing buttons on the computer and shutting it down like he always does. Omg that would be a major disaster if I refreshed the page got the email and he hit the power button. This has happened to me a few times with other stuff. So I will be holding the little rascal off and refreshing until I get that sweet golden email. I'm a single father of three boys so I can't afford very many supplements but I am actually going to go sell some DVDs and video games to a pawn shop just to be able to afford this protein. I am so stok3d about this you have no clue.
    I think there will be 1000's doing the same thing. Just think about what happened with versa-1, USP labs will be on double watch for this IC Release and keeping that system fresh!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  7. I'll be hitting F5 on my inbox while sitting nekid in my office with a bowl of jello. Wait what forum is this?
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I think there will be 1000's doing the same thing. Just think about what happened with versa-1, USP labs will be on double watch for this IC Release and keeping that system fresh!
    This release will squash VERSA-1 traffic!

  9. I will be awaiting the pending release like a schoolgirl pining (not PINNING thats a different thread) for Justin Bieber.... Or maybe just working out and not freaking about the order website working.

  10. 3 grams Premium protein blend (Premium Milk protein isolate (which is 80% casien and 20% whey), Premium 80% whey protein concentrate (highest quality on the market), micellar casien).
    4 grams of fat (MCT, CLA, sunflower)
    2 grams net carbs
    3 grams fiber

    130 calories per serving

    Amazing taste

    Blend designed to spark Protein synthesis and stop protein degradation...its exactly what you want anytime you drink a protein...ANYTIIME YOU DRINK A PROTEIN..

    NO AMINO FILLERS....

    Get in on the IC, it will be epic! MAY 21st!

    Spread the good word...

    A company that loves their consumers doesn't screw them on precious protein content!

    All that hard work in the gym, to come home and thinking you are taking in 25grams of protein when in reality its 17 grams of super low quality protein..Let's be real, if they are spiking it, they are not using high quality protein...

  11. Dont let this opportunity slip by you and sign up for the IC release
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Dont let this opportunity slip by you and sign up for the IC release
    As always, the deal will be INSANE!

    You can sign up for the InnerCircle using the link below:

    http://usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

    As always, the deal will be INSANE!

    You can sign up for the InnerCircle using the link below:

    http://usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    So close I can taste it! Oh wait, I just did....and now I'm out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    So close I can taste it! Oh wait, I just did....and now I'm out
    I only have one left :-(. Cannot wait for the release!
    Independent

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    I haven't got mine!
    Your Beta Testing samples? If not, PM me and I'll take a look.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  16. Training that morning then waiting anxiously for the email!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    This release will squash VERSA-1 traffic!
    How long will you be able to keep open the IC Deal? Versa-1 Ran for like 5 days. I dont think you will have enough supply due to the demand. This will be MASSIVE!

    Can you save me 1 tub please
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    3 grams Premium protein blend (Premium Milk protein isolate (which is 80% casien and 20% whey), Premium 80% whey protein concentrate (highest quality on the market), micellar casien).
    4 grams of fat (MCT, CLA, sunflower)
    2 grams net carbs
    3 grams fiber

    130 calories per serving

    Amazing taste

    Blend designed to spark Protein synthesis and stop protein degradation...its exactly what you want anytime you drink a protein...ANYTIIME YOU DRINK A PROTEIN..

    NO AMINO FILLERS....

    Get in on the IC, it will be epic! MAY 21st!

    Spread the good word...

    A company that loves their consumers doesn't screw them on precious protein content!

    All that hard work in the gym, to come home and thinking you are taking in 25grams of protein when in reality its 17 grams of super low quality protein..Let's be real, if they are spiking it, they are not using high quality protein...
    4g Fat, 3g of carbs, and 23g of protein per serving?

    Lol at the last sentence, i know a few companies who spike pretty bad
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  19. I'm also gonna break out a bag o M&M's in case I get bored hitting refresh every 5 mins...ya you feel me
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm also gonna break out a bag o M&M's in case I get bored hitting refresh every 5 mins...ya you feel me
    Be sold out by the time i get out of work at 5 p.m. knowing my luck
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    MPI first ingredient (Whey/Casein proteins) WPC, Cocoa, Polydextrose (Fiber), Sunflower Oil, MCT's, CLA, Amylase Lactase, Guar Gum

    Came on the beta samples
    Great ingredient list!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

    Great ingredient list!
    Why wpc? I'm lactose intolerant a tad. My stomach gets bloated with out digestive enzymes if its a wpc.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why wpc? I'm lactose intolerant a tad. My stomach gets bloated with out digestive enzymes if its a wpc.
    are you sure its 80% WPC? 80% if not the best one of the better proteins on the market, it's much less processed and retains many important fractions not found in other proteins...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why wpc? I'm lactose intolerant a tad. My stomach gets bloated with out digestive enzymes if its a wpc.
    Give this a try

    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/mobil...il/NWF082.html
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    The Super Enzymes are AWESOME too!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  26. Just ordered depo nitro 250. They say Depo-Nitrolase 250 elevates your average protein shake absorption and muscle building benefits by 800-900%! So maybe this stack would work?
    It is a blend of protease enzymes that allow for complete protein assimilation into amino acids within 90 minutes of consumption. So maybe take both preworkout.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

  27. I'll be setting fire to my old protein tubs while i wait to hit that complete order button

  28. I ll be waiting patiently to order me some protein.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. I'll be here fighting smelly taliban wishing I had a protein shake to quench my hunger.

  30. I will be slamming down my OEP powder, taking my PRIME an getting hard, and leaning out with my Compound 20, eating my carbs with AP, and sleeping like a baby with my PowerFULL, and patiently waiting for this epic protein to come across my computer screen in the way of the IC Release so I can get the craziest deal on OxyElite Protein!!!!

  31. Well I'll be gone the whole weekend and will only be back Monday noon. Will be doing lots of physical training even though I won't be at the gym. But come Monday noon I'll be hitting the gym haaaard with that micro and mix my last sample of the protein after my workout and pray to the Gods of protein and USP Labs to bless me with some protein!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I will be slamming down my OEP powder, taking my PRIME an getting hard, and leaning out with my Compound 20, eating my carbs with AP, and sleeping like a baby with my PowerFULL, and patiently waiting for this epic protein to come across my computer screen in the way of the IC Release so I can get the craziest deal on OxyElite Protein!!!!

    Almost negged you for not having Test Powder or Versa-1 in your stack. Just sayin'
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  33. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Almost negged you for not having Test Powder or Versa-1 in your stack. Just sayin'
    Ha!! I have it. Just not currently using it. Cycled off of the versa-1 and i still have not tried the test powder. I think that test powder is the only usplabs supp that i don't have. I have a TON of this bulk daa right now, but I am def gonna grab some test powder soon. Thanks for not negging!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    How long will you be able to keep open the IC Deal? Versa-1 Ran for like 5 days. I dont think you will have enough supply due to the demand. This will be MASSIVE!

    Can you save me 1 tub please
    Your right this is going to be a huge one. I wonder how long shipping will take.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

  35. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    4g Fat, 3g of carbs, and 23g of protein per serving?

    Lol at the last sentence, i know a few companies who spike pretty bad
    I can think of a few that spike badly too.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali

  36. Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    Your right this is going to be a huge one. I wonder how long shipping will take.
    Man I'm just hoping that I get my order in before you psychos crash the site again lol.
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  37. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    Man I'm just hoping that I get my order in before you psychos crash the site again lol.
    Me too. I'm hoping I can raise enough money to just afford it. I have NEVER been this excited about a supplement release.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    I can think of a few that spike badly too.
    I have seen the COA's and Lab Tests, but i dont want to go online and start causing crap.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  39. Is paypal a valid payment method with Usplabsdirect? Gotta make sure this goes smoothly

  40. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Is paypal a valid payment method with Usplabsdirect? Gotta make sure this goes smoothly
    Sure is. You're good to go bud.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 11:42 AM
  2. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 08:34 AM
  3. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 01:13 PM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
Log in
Log in