USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Page 2 of 16 First 1234 ... Last

1. Ill be at work trying to order it through my iPhone

2. I will be holding money back and making my girlfriend pay the electricity bill so I will be able to purchase the IC release!

I also will be hawk eyeing my phone all day. Waiting and waiting... I may not get any work done at work but hey...I think it'll be worth it
    •   

3. Ill be checking my email every five minutes so I can get on before the servers get fried again!

4. - On May 21, 2013... What will YOU be doing in anticipation of this monumental InnerCircle ONLY email???
    -
    that's back day!!! lifting..... checking emails..... lifting.... checking emails.....repeat

5. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post

Some said it would never happen... USPlabs OxyELITE Protein(TM) is FINALLY here!

True USPlabs supporters know that we've been fine-tuning this ultra-advanced formula for years, just waiting for the PERFECT time to make the drop.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 is the date that we are going to hook you up with the hottest innovation to hit the protein game in decades!

OxyELITE Protein // Exclusive InnerCircle Release // May 21, 2013

You know the deal - next Tuesday, you'll get an email from us announcing the exclusive InnerCircle release and celebrating the launch with an INSANE offer BUT ONLY if you're an InnerCircle member!

Join For Free and Get The Protein FIRST! // www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

When you receive the message, DO NOT hesitate or you'll risk losing out on this rare one-time opportunity. Remember, it's only for a few short days and there is an extremely limited quantity available.

Act fast or you'll be left behind! Just imagine having nothing to do but read and re-read the awesome reviews of other, more aggressive, InncerCircle members, just wishing that you made a move! Don't risk it; get it early through the exclusive pre-launch!

Spread the word online & in the gym and remember that you have to be a member of the exclusive InnerCircle to get hooked up! Join here or pass this link on to a friend - www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

Once more... The date of the big drop is Tuesday, May 21, 2013.

This is a VERY exciting release for us, and we want to celebrate by hooking you up!

How to enter? Just answer this question...
    - On May 21, 2013... What will YOU be doing in anticipation of this monumental InnerCircle ONLY email??? -

Meditation? Isolation?
    What will you be doing while you wait for the email that will change the way you look at proteins forever?

You may enter as many times as you'd like; more entries = more chances to win! We will be selecting 5 random responses and hooking them up with a FULL bottle of USPlabs OxyELITE Protein as well as a free USPlabs 3-in-1 Shaker!

Join For Free and Get The Protein FIRST! // www.usplabsdirect.com/innercircle

Five (5) winners will be selected on 5/20/13 (USPlabs OxyELITE Protein/Shaker). Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

Me and my gf will be eating or lifting because that is her bday gift to her and kicking her ass on the gym than making her buy me a tub of the ic release.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    People are taking days off, turning their speakers up and making sure they are free for the IC release.

Who is going to go the extra mile and camp outside the USP Labs HQ?
    I'll be driving the 35 miles to HQ on the 20th and sleeping in a pup tent...good times on manana...

7. I was pretty much on the spot with the two flavors. Peanut butter was my third choice.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

8. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'll be driving the 35 miles to HQ on the 20th and sleeping in a pup tent...good times on manana...
    You live 35 miles from USP?

Paging Jacob to get the restraining order ready.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Review #4 -- Chocolate French Toast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfnKwfj-Tck

What flavor did you use today? Chocolate
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste? 9/10 --> mix of Devil's Food/Brownies IMO
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste? 9/10 ---> Very Good!
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture? 9/10 --> Bit Thicker, Think this is a blend of MPI, WPC, WPI, and Casein's as labeled
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell? Not as strong as the vanilla IMO
    On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability? 10/10 no problems
    Did you experience any recovery changes? No increased Recovery from a protein powder
    Would you be interested in using this product in the future? Hands down!
    Please add other comments that you have.
    Since its a blend it binds better in the french toast as a pudding/gel to encoat the bread. Overall very satisfied and i will let the video do the talking! Outstanding job USP Labs.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

10. If this is anything like the Versa-1 IC deal, I'm sold! Glad I got my bonus a few weeks back!
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

You live 35 miles from USP?

Paging Jacob to get the restraining order ready.
    I doooo...and he better hurry up with that filing

12. Im excited to see the profile on this stuff!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Im excited to see the profile on this stuff!
    MPI first ingredient (Whey/Casein proteins) WPC, Cocoa, Polydextrose (Fiber), Sunflower Oil, MCT's, CLA, Amylase Lactase, Guar Gum

Came on the beta samples
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

14. I haven't got mine!

15. I will be refreshing my email every five seconds while holding off my year old son from pushing buttons on the computer and shutting it down like he always does. Omg that would be a major disaster if I refreshed the page got the email and he hit the power button. This has happened to me a few times with other stuff. So I will be holding the little rascal off and refreshing until I get that sweet golden email. I'm a single father of three boys so I can't afford very many supplements but I am actually going to go sell some DVDs and video games to a pawn shop just to be able to afford this protein. I am so stok3d about this you have no clue.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    I will be refreshing my email every five seconds while holding off my year old son from pushing buttons on the computer and shutting it down like he always does. Omg that would be a major disaster if I refreshed the page got the email and he hit the power button. This has happened to me a few times with other stuff. So I will be holding the little rascal off and refreshing until I get that sweet golden email. I'm a single father of three boys so I can't afford very many supplements but I am actually going to go sell some DVDs and video games to a pawn shop just to be able to afford this protein. I am so stok3d about this you have no clue.
    I think there will be 1000's doing the same thing. Just think about what happened with versa-1, USP labs will be on double watch for this IC Release and keeping that system fresh!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. I'll be hitting F5 on my inbox while sitting nekid in my office with a bowl of jello. Wait what forum is this?
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I think there will be 1000's doing the same thing. Just think about what happened with versa-1, USP labs will be on double watch for this IC Release and keeping that system fresh!
    This release will squash VERSA-1 traffic!

19. I will be awaiting the pending release like a schoolgirl pining (not PINNING thats a different thread) for Justin Bieber.... Or maybe just working out and not freaking about the order website working.

20. 3 grams Premium protein blend (Premium Milk protein isolate (which is 80% casien and 20% whey), Premium 80% whey protein concentrate (highest quality on the market), micellar casien).
    4 grams of fat (MCT, CLA, sunflower)
    2 grams net carbs
    3 grams fiber

130 calories per serving

Amazing taste

Blend designed to spark Protein synthesis and stop protein degradation...its exactly what you want anytime you drink a protein...ANYTIIME YOU DRINK A PROTEIN..

NO AMINO FILLERS....

Get in on the IC, it will be epic! MAY 21st!

Spread the good word...

A company that loves their consumers doesn't screw them on precious protein content!

All that hard work in the gym, to come home and thinking you are taking in 25grams of protein when in reality its 17 grams of super low quality protein..Let's be real, if they are spiking it, they are not using high quality protein...

21. Dont let this opportunity slip by you and sign up for the IC release
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

22. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Dont let this opportunity slip by you and sign up for the IC release
    As always, the deal will be INSANE!

You can sign up for the InnerCircle using the link below:

http://usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

As always, the deal will be INSANE!

You can sign up for the InnerCircle using the link below:

http://usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    So close I can taste it! Oh wait, I just did....and now I'm out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

So close I can taste it! Oh wait, I just did....and now I'm out
    I only have one left :-(. Cannot wait for the release!
    Independent

25. Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    I haven't got mine!
    Your Beta Testing samples? If not, PM me and I'll take a look.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

26. Training that morning then waiting anxiously for the email!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    This release will squash VERSA-1 traffic!
    How long will you be able to keep open the IC Deal? Versa-1 Ran for like 5 days. I dont think you will have enough supply due to the demand. This will be MASSIVE!

Can you save me 1 tub please
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    3 grams Premium protein blend (Premium Milk protein isolate (which is 80% casien and 20% whey), Premium 80% whey protein concentrate (highest quality on the market), micellar casien).
    4 grams of fat (MCT, CLA, sunflower)
    2 grams net carbs
    3 grams fiber

130 calories per serving

Amazing taste

Blend designed to spark Protein synthesis and stop protein degradation...its exactly what you want anytime you drink a protein...ANYTIIME YOU DRINK A PROTEIN..

NO AMINO FILLERS....

Get in on the IC, it will be epic! MAY 21st!

Spread the good word...

A company that loves their consumers doesn't screw them on precious protein content!

All that hard work in the gym, to come home and thinking you are taking in 25grams of protein when in reality its 17 grams of super low quality protein..Let's be real, if they are spiking it, they are not using high quality protein...
    4g Fat, 3g of carbs, and 23g of protein per serving?

Lol at the last sentence, i know a few companies who spike pretty bad
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

29. I'm also gonna break out a bag o M&M's in case I get bored hitting refresh every 5 mins...ya you feel me
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm also gonna break out a bag o M&M's in case I get bored hitting refresh every 5 mins...ya you feel me
    Be sold out by the time i get out of work at 5 p.m. knowing my luck
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:42 PM
  2. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 02:13 PM
  4. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 02:09 AM