USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

USPlabs OxyELITE Protein Release Date Announced \\ DON'T MISS OUT

Page 2 of 12 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

You live 35 miles from USP?

Paging Jacob to get the restraining order ready.
    I doooo...and he better hurry up with that filing
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im excited to see the profile on this stuff!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Im excited to see the profile on this stuff!
    MPI first ingredient (Whey/Casein proteins) WPC, Cocoa, Polydextrose (Fiber), Sunflower Oil, MCT's, CLA, Amylase Lactase, Guar Gum

Came on the beta samples
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I haven't got mine!
  5. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will be refreshing my email every five seconds while holding off my year old son from pushing buttons on the computer and shutting it down like he always does. Omg that would be a major disaster if I refreshed the page got the email and he hit the power button. This has happened to me a few times with other stuff. So I will be holding the little rascal off and refreshing until I get that sweet golden email. I'm a single father of three boys so I can't afford very many supplements but I am actually going to go sell some DVDs and video games to a pawn shop just to be able to afford this protein. I am so stok3d about this you have no clue.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    I will be refreshing my email every five seconds while holding off my year old son from pushing buttons on the computer and shutting it down like he always does. Omg that would be a major disaster if I refreshed the page got the email and he hit the power button. This has happened to me a few times with other stuff. So I will be holding the little rascal off and refreshing until I get that sweet golden email. I'm a single father of three boys so I can't afford very many supplements but I am actually going to go sell some DVDs and video games to a pawn shop just to be able to afford this protein. I am so stok3d about this you have no clue.
    I think there will be 1000's doing the same thing. Just think about what happened with versa-1, USP labs will be on double watch for this IC Release and keeping that system fresh!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll be hitting F5 on my inbox while sitting nekid in my office with a bowl of jello. Wait what forum is this?
    My 5/3/1 Workout Log - Second cycle starring BPS EndoTurbo/Vanillean and PES Alphamine/Enhanced/Erase Pro
    anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/225402-dag2013s-5-3-a.html
  8. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    I think there will be 1000's doing the same thing. Just think about what happened with versa-1, USP labs will be on double watch for this IC Release and keeping that system fresh!
    This release will squash VERSA-1 traffic!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.

I will be awaiting the pending release like a schoolgirl pining (not PINNING thats a different thread) for Justin Bieber.... Or maybe just working out and not freaking about the order website working.
  10. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3 grams Premium protein blend (Premium Milk protein isolate (which is 80% casien and 20% whey), Premium 80% whey protein concentrate (highest quality on the market), micellar casien).
    4 grams of fat (MCT, CLA, sunflower)
    2 grams net carbs
    3 grams fiber

130 calories per serving

Amazing taste

Blend designed to spark Protein synthesis and stop protein degradation...its exactly what you want anytime you drink a protein...ANYTIIME YOU DRINK A PROTEIN..

NO AMINO FILLERS....

Get in on the IC, it will be epic! MAY 21st!

Spread the good word...

A company that loves their consumers doesn't screw them on precious protein content!

All that hard work in the gym, to come home and thinking you are taking in 25grams of protein when in reality its 17 grams of super low quality protein..Let's be real, if they are spiking it, they are not using high quality protein...
  11. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dont let this opportunity slip by you and sign up for the IC release
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Dont let this opportunity slip by you and sign up for the IC release
    As always, the deal will be INSANE!

You can sign up for the InnerCircle using the link below:

http://usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

As always, the deal will be INSANE!

You can sign up for the InnerCircle using the link below:

http://usplabsdirect.com/innercircle
    So close I can taste it! Oh wait, I just did....and now I'm out
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

So close I can taste it! Oh wait, I just did....and now I'm out
    I only have one left :-(. Cannot wait for the release!
    Independent
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    I haven't got mine!
    Your Beta Testing samples? If not, PM me and I'll take a look.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Training that morning then waiting anxiously for the email!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    This release will squash VERSA-1 traffic!
    How long will you be able to keep open the IC Deal? Versa-1 Ran for like 5 days. I dont think you will have enough supply due to the demand. This will be MASSIVE!

Can you save me 1 tub please
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    3 grams Premium protein blend (Premium Milk protein isolate (which is 80% casien and 20% whey), Premium 80% whey protein concentrate (highest quality on the market), micellar casien).
    4 grams of fat (MCT, CLA, sunflower)
    2 grams net carbs
    3 grams fiber

130 calories per serving

Amazing taste

Blend designed to spark Protein synthesis and stop protein degradation...its exactly what you want anytime you drink a protein...ANYTIIME YOU DRINK A PROTEIN..

NO AMINO FILLERS....

Get in on the IC, it will be epic! MAY 21st!

Spread the good word...

A company that loves their consumers doesn't screw them on precious protein content!

All that hard work in the gym, to come home and thinking you are taking in 25grams of protein when in reality its 17 grams of super low quality protein..Let's be real, if they are spiking it, they are not using high quality protein...
    4g Fat, 3g of carbs, and 23g of protein per serving?

Lol at the last sentence, i know a few companies who spike pretty bad
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I'm also gonna break out a bag o M&M's in case I get bored hitting refresh every 5 mins...ya you feel me
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I'm also gonna break out a bag o M&M's in case I get bored hitting refresh every 5 mins...ya you feel me
    Be sold out by the time i get out of work at 5 p.m. knowing my luck
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MPI first ingredient (Whey/Casein proteins) WPC, Cocoa, Polydextrose (Fiber), Sunflower Oil, MCT's, CLA, Amylase Lactase, Guar Gum

Came on the beta samples
    Great ingredient list!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

Great ingredient list!
    Why wpc? I'm lactose intolerant a tad. My stomach gets bloated with out digestive enzymes if its a wpc.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  23. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Why wpc? I'm lactose intolerant a tad. My stomach gets bloated with out digestive enzymes if its a wpc.
    are you sure its 80% WPC? 80% if not the best one of the better proteins on the market, it's much less processed and retains many important fractions not found in other proteins...
  24. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Give this a try

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/mobil...il/NWF082.html
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    The Super Enzymes are AWESOME too!
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just ordered depo nitro 250. They say Depo-Nitrolase 250 elevates your average protein shake absorption and muscle building benefits by 800-900%! So maybe this stack would work?
    It is a blend of protease enzymes that allow for complete protein assimilation into amino acids within 90 minutes of consumption. So maybe take both preworkout.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'll be setting fire to my old protein tubs while i wait to hit that complete order button
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I ll be waiting patiently to order me some protein.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

I'll be here fighting smelly taliban wishing I had a protein shake to quench my hunger.
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I will be slamming down my OEP powder, taking my PRIME an getting hard, and leaning out with my Compound 20, eating my carbs with AP, and sleeping like a baby with my PowerFULL, and patiently waiting for this epic protein to come across my computer screen in the way of the IC Release so I can get the craziest deal on OxyElite Protein!!!!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Well I'll be gone the whole weekend and will only be back Monday noon. Will be doing lots of physical training even though I won't be at the gym. But come Monday noon I'll be hitting the gym haaaard with that micro and mix my last sample of the protein after my workout and pray to the Gods of protein and USP Labs to bless me with some protein!
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I will be slamming down my OEP powder, taking my PRIME an getting hard, and leaning out with my Compound 20, eating my carbs with AP, and sleeping like a baby with my PowerFULL, and patiently waiting for this epic protein to come across my computer screen in the way of the IC Release so I can get the craziest deal on OxyElite Protein!!!!

Almost negged you for not having Test Powder or Versa-1 in your stack. Just sayin'
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Almost negged you for not having Test Powder or Versa-1 in your stack. Just sayin'
    Ha!! I have it. Just not currently using it. Cycled off of the versa-1 and i still have not tried the test powder. I think that test powder is the only usplabs supp that i don't have. I have a TON of this bulk daa right now, but I am def gonna grab some test powder soon. Thanks for not negging!
  34. New Member

How long will you be able to keep open the IC Deal? Versa-1 Ran for like 5 days. I dont think you will have enough supply due to the demand. This will be MASSIVE!

Can you save me 1 tub please
    Your right this is going to be a huge one. I wonder how long shipping will take.
    The fight is won long before you step out into those lights, its won through all the hard work in the gym ,through all those miles ran-Ali
  35. New Member

4g Fat, 3g of carbs, and 23g of protein per serving?

Lol at the last sentence, i know a few companies who spike pretty bad
    I can think of a few that spike badly too.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Your right this is going to be a huge one. I wonder how long shipping will take.
    Man I'm just hoping that I get my order in before you psychos crash the site again lol.
  37. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

Man I'm just hoping that I get my order in before you psychos crash the site again lol.
    Me too. I'm hoping I can raise enough money to just afford it. I have NEVER been this excited about a supplement release.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

I can think of a few that spike badly too.
    I have seen the COA's and Lab Tests, but i dont want to go online and start causing crap.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Is paypal a valid payment method with Usplabsdirect? Gotta make sure this goes smoothly
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Is paypal a valid payment method with Usplabsdirect? Gotta make sure this goes smoothly
    Sure is. You're good to go bud.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ****Don't Miss Out on FREE Samples****
    By jiggamanbill in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. 48 Hour $1 AXcell 4:1:1 BCAA Sale. Don't miss out.
    By AthleticXtreme in forum Athletic Xtreme
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 08:09 PM
  3. E-Control > Don't Miss Out!!!
    By The Neck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2010, 07:34 AM
  4. Warning: You've Got To Sign Up...don't Miss Out!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 12:13 PM
  5. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 12:09 AM