What is YOUR Favorite Thing About ENHANCED?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. What is YOUR Favorite Thing About ENHANCED?


    After spending an hour browsing Enhanced feedback all over the internet, it was intriguing to me to see how many different parts of Enhanced was guys favorite part. It reminded me exactly why we made the product the way we did...to be ultra strong in every effect it gives.

    So I figured we would run a little contest, everyone who posts is entered into a drawing to win a free bottle of ENHANCED. We will pick winners at random on 5/24

    So tell us...What is YOUR favorite thing about ENHANCED?

    Energy strength?
    Lasting energy?
    Focus?
    Pump?
    Ability to move heavier weight?
    Lack of tolerance buildup?
    Something else?

    Let's hear it!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Defiantly pump! Not only do you not need additional pump products (ie nitrix, Yolk3d, NO3,) the pumps from the lucine nitrate/agmatine combo last long after you leave the gym

  3. the hype, anxiety, and high hopes that it will serve me well because i still havnt gotten around to it. price too, im eyeing it at $24.99 right now

    half way done with last og craze, enhanced is next in line
    •   
       


  4. I've only used mine once or twice but I really enjoyed the focus/stamina increases.

    At the time, I was doing dynamic effort stuff so I can't say I noticed much as far as pump or strength.

  5. long lasting focus, energy and strength. i train in mma nd it helps me train harder in all these areas.

  6. The best thing about ENHANCED is the great focus and the smooth energy and you can't complain about the price
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”

  7. for me, its the focus that gets me going and the clean energy that doesnt fade away
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. My favorite thing would definitely have to be the focus, energy and mind-to-muscle connection you get. The combination of stimulants and nootropics make this pre-workout one of my all-time favorites. What's even better is how long the focus and energy lasts with no jitters or crash. Smooth and clean, yet insanely powerful.

  9. My favourite thing is getting 45 minutes into a grueling leg workout and realise you still have the same aggression you started the workout with.

    That and it is the first pre workout in ages I haven't had to add additional stimulants to lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. 1. Pump!
    2. Pump!
    3. Pump!
    4-100. Pump!

  11. The Stim and Pump systems are very enticing!

  12. Extreme FOCUS!!!

    Oh and that mean PUMP! (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. The pretty bottle lol.

    I have not yet tried =(. I got a super stack in hands to use but no Enhanced yet.



    Or Anabeta Elite...
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  14. My favorite part about enhanced is how I go absolutely ape-**** crazy whenever I take it. I only take it on days I do heavy squats, deads, or bench, and it gets me fired up. Combining enhanced with eminem is a recipe for disaster/destruction while in the gym, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

  15. My son was in a pwr lifting meet this last weekend and he was in the 2nd round of the bench lift and his energy was fading. Gave him my ready made bottle of Enhanced and needless to say he ended the meet with a state record pull of 523.

    Now for me it's the focus/mind muscle connect that lasts through the entire workout.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. I have never tried it, so I can't say, but I would love to! I just finished an 8 week Anabeta elite run and I loved the results. So far I am loving PES products so I figure this must be pretty good as well. Thanks!
    Formutech Level II log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/248305-taking-next-level.html#post4455230

  17. FOCUS.

    My mental clarity and mind-muscle connection with Enhanced is outstanding.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  18. Thermo effect for me....and added focus
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  19. I've been using the stuff since the insider release three times a week. It tastes amazing, don't know why people don't like the taste. Fruit punch is my favorite flavor of Enhanced. I love the fact that it doesn't give me jitters. Another thing is the tingling feeling I sometimes get in my legs after drinking it. Its like I have to keep moving. It is the also the only pre-workout I've ever tried that actually gives me some kind of pump. Somedays when I feel like I'm a bit extra tired at the beginning of my workout, halfway through I start feeling like I could just keep going. It works just as good today as when I first tried it. There really isn't anything I don't like about enhanced, well maybe the small bottle. The stuff is just that good!. Sorry, I just can't pick one thing.

  20. It also has some ingredients that can help with fat loss as well, so that's an added bonus!

  21. It seems to give me extra confidence and increased sense of well-being!.

  22. Energy and focus are insane! Also the fact that it comes from a great company such as PES! Keep up the great work with top of the line products!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. Narrowing it down to one thing it was crazy pumps !
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  24. It doesn't matter how exhausted I am after working all day. A heaping hefty scoop gives me a good kickstart 10 minutes after taking it. I don't feel cracked out. I just feel awake and naturally energetic. That, along with the focus it gives me, puts this high on the list for me.

    Oh, and the bottle isn't half a gallon with only an inch deep worth of powder. Maybe PES can get an award for caring for the environment or some crap....or just a happy customer that doesn't have to take up a large amount of cabinet space
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  25. This thread reflects exactly what I was finding in my hour search...people in love with all different parts!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  26. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    This thread reflects exactly what I was finding in my hour search...people in love with all different parts!

    Just don't change it!.

  27. For me, it's the whole formula. I have yet to see another preworkout bring the same level of energy, focus, pumps, and endurance, all as one package.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  28. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    For me, it's the whole formula. I have yet to see another preworkout bring the same level of energy, focus, pumps, and endurance, all as one package.
    Is stacking it with versa 1 to much choline stimulation?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  29. Energy and focus from Enhanced makes one feel like a hard lifting workout was just an easy routine. Keep these good products coming PES.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just don't change it!.
    Only thing that has changed is we redid the flavoring

    We are thinking up a third flavor now...that will be another thread
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  31. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Only thing that has changed is we redid the flavoring

    We are thinking up a third flavor now...that will be another thread
    Sure I'll test the new flavor out, no need to beg.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Is stacking it with versa 1 to much choline stimulation?
    That would be dependent on the user, but I notice an extra kick in energy and clarity adding Versa to Enhanced. It's not too much for me
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  33. Well you guys could make a double sized container, 80 servings. That would be a change I'd be ok with!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    It doesn't matter how exhausted I am after working all day. A heaping hefty scoop gives me a good kickstart 10 minutes after taking it. I don't feel cracked out. I just feel awake and naturally energetic. That, along with the focus it gives me, puts this high on the list for me.

    Oh, and the bottle isn't half a gallon with only an inch deep worth of powder. Maybe PES can get an award for caring for the environment or some crap....or just a happy customer that doesn't have to take up a large amount of cabinet space
    The same for me. I still only use one scoop, but no matter how long of an exhausting day at work I have, it has yet to fail me. I'm not all hyped up and jittery either. It just works.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  35. To better describe the tingling feeling in my legs when I take enhanced-It's like my legs have an independent engine or a mind of their own. They just move without an effort on my part. On the days I walk up I can't stop or slow down, if I want to look behind me I just turn my head instead of turning around to look. I guess you would call this mind-muscle connection but it seems effortless to me. Not that walking takes much effort but I'm just trying to better describe the feeling I get when I take enhanced.

  36. Focus and energy for this guy. From the very first dose I had "tunnel vision" (which I have never experienced with another preworkout) going on as well as the feeling of not wanting to leave the gym.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    To better describe the tingling feeling in my legs when I take enhanced-It's like my legs have an independent engine or a mind of their own. They just move without an effort on my part. On the days I walk up I can't stop or slow down, if I want to look behind me I just turn my head instead of turning around to look. I guess you would call this mind-muscle connection but it seems effortless to me. Not that walking takes much effort but I'm just trying to better describe the feeling I get when I take enhanced.
    Skeletal muscle activation is a concious phenomenon. You need an adequate EPSP on the the neuron in order to elicit acetylcholine release at the neuromuscular junction. By providing you with a slew of cholinergic activation, Enhanced effectively lowers the necessary stimulus to cause muscle contraction...meaning you can move things more easily, weights included.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  38. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Skeletal muscle activation is a concious phenomenon. You need an adequate EPSP on the the neuron in order to elicit acetylcholine release at the neuromuscular junction. By providing you with a slew of cholinergic activation, Enhanced effectively lowers the necessary stimulus to cause muscle contraction...meaning you can move things more easily, weights included.

    I guess that would be the more technical way of describing it!. Anyway I never did notice anything like this with any other pre workout.

  39. Focus and pump is my favorite. The energy is top notch but the focus is intense and the pumps are almost painful!

    Obviously not an entry just my notes.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO BREAK/DESTROY?
    By bslick69b in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:29 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in