What is YOUR Favorite Thing About ENHANCED?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After spending an hour browsing Enhanced feedback all over the internet, it was intriguing to me to see how many different parts of Enhanced was guys favorite part. It reminded me exactly why we made the product the way we did...to be ultra strong in every effect it gives.

So I figured we would run a little contest, everyone who posts is entered into a drawing to win a free bottle of ENHANCED. We will pick winners at random on 5/24

So tell us...What is YOUR favorite thing about ENHANCED?

Energy strength?
Lasting energy?
Focus?
Pump?
Ability to move heavier weight?
Lack of tolerance buildup?
Something else?

Let's hear it!

hmmoreno

hmmoreno

Awards
  • Established
The best thing about ENHANCED is the great focus and the smooth energy and you can't complain about the price :)

jcastil7

jcastil7

Awards
My favorite thing would definitely have to be the focus, energy and mind-to-muscle connection you get. The combination of stimulants and nootropics make this pre-workout one of my all-time favorites. What's even better is how long the focus and energy lasts with no jitters or crash. Smooth and clean, yet insanely powerful.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favourite thing is getting 45 minutes into a grueling leg workout and realise you still have the same aggression you started the workout with.

That and it is the first pre workout in ages I haven't had to add additional stimulants to lol.

Mgordon4

Awards
My favorite part about enhanced is how I go absolutely ape-**** crazy whenever I take it. I only take it on days I do heavy squats, deads, or bench, and it gets me fired up. Combining enhanced with eminem is a recipe for disaster/destruction while in the gym, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My son was in a pwr lifting meet this last weekend and he was in the 2nd round of the bench lift and his energy was fading. Gave him my ready made bottle of Enhanced and needless to say he ended the meet with a state record pull of 523.

Now for me it's the focus/mind muscle connect that lasts through the entire workout.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I have never tried it, so I can't say, but I would love to! I just finished an 8 week Anabeta elite run and I loved the results. So far I am loving PES products so I figure this must be pretty good as well. Thanks!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FOCUS.

My mental clarity and mind-muscle connection with Enhanced is outstanding.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been using the stuff since the insider release three times a week. It tastes amazing, don't know why people don't like the taste. Fruit punch is my favorite flavor of Enhanced. I love the fact that it doesn't give me jitters. Another thing is the tingling feeling I sometimes get in my legs after drinking it. Its like I have to keep moving. It is the also the only pre-workout I've ever tried that actually gives me some kind of pump. Somedays when I feel like I'm a bit extra tired at the beginning of my workout, halfway through I start feeling like I could just keep going. It works just as good today as when I first tried it. There really isn't anything I don't like about enhanced, well maybe the small bottle. The stuff is just that good!. Sorry, I just can't pick one thing.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Energy and focus are insane! Also the fact that it comes from a great company such as PES! Keep up the great work with top of the line products!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't matter how exhausted I am after working all day. A heaping hefty scoop gives me a good kickstart 10 minutes after taking it. I don't feel cracked out. I just feel awake and naturally energetic. That, along with the focus it gives me, puts this high on the list for me.

Oh, and the bottle isn't half a gallon with only an inch deep worth of powder. Maybe PES can get an award for caring for the environment or some crap....or just a happy customer that doesn't have to take up a large amount of cabinet space

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
For me, it's the whole formula. I have yet to see another preworkout bring the same level of energy, focus, pumps, and endurance, all as one package.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
For me, it's the whole formula. I have yet to see another preworkout bring the same level of energy, focus, pumps, and endurance, all as one package.
Is stacking it with versa 1 to much choline stimulation?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Energy and focus from Enhanced makes one feel like a hard lifting workout was just an easy routine. Keep these good products coming PES.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It doesn't matter how exhausted I am after working all day. A heaping hefty scoop gives me a good kickstart 10 minutes after taking it. I don't feel cracked out. I just feel awake and naturally energetic. That, along with the focus it gives me, puts this high on the list for me.

Oh, and the bottle isn't half a gallon with only an inch deep worth of powder. Maybe PES can get an award for caring for the environment or some crap....or just a happy customer that doesn't have to take up a large amount of cabinet space
The same for me. I still only use one scoop, but no matter how long of an exhausting day at work I have, it has yet to fail me. I'm not all hyped up and jittery either. It just works.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To better describe the tingling feeling in my legs when I take enhanced-It's like my legs have an independent engine or a mind of their own. They just move without an effort on my part. On the days I walk up I can't stop or slow down, if I want to look behind me I just turn my head instead of turning around to look. I guess you would call this mind-muscle connection but it seems effortless to me. Not that walking takes much effort but I'm just trying to better describe the feeling I get when I take enhanced.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus and energy for this guy. From the very first dose I had "tunnel vision" (which I have never experienced with another preworkout) going on as well as the feeling of not wanting to leave the gym.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
To better describe the tingling feeling in my legs when I take enhanced-It's like my legs have an independent engine or a mind of their own. They just move without an effort on my part. On the days I walk up I can't stop or slow down, if I want to look behind me I just turn my head instead of turning around to look. I guess you would call this mind-muscle connection but it seems effortless to me. Not that walking takes much effort but I'm just trying to better describe the feeling I get when I take enhanced.
Skeletal muscle activation is a concious phenomenon. You need an adequate EPSP on the the neuron in order to elicit acetylcholine release at the neuromuscular junction. By providing you with a slew of cholinergic activation, Enhanced effectively lowers the necessary stimulus to cause muscle contraction...meaning you can move things more easily, weights included.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skeletal muscle activation is a concious phenomenon. You need an adequate EPSP on the the neuron in order to elicit acetylcholine release at the neuromuscular junction. By providing you with a slew of cholinergic activation, Enhanced effectively lowers the necessary stimulus to cause muscle contraction...meaning you can move things more easily, weights included.

I guess that would be the more technical way of describing it!. Anyway I never did notice anything like this with any other pre workout.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus and pump is my favorite. The energy is top notch but the focus is intense and the pumps are almost painful!

Obviously not an entry just my notes. :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the only supplement I've ever recommended to people in the gym. Really I don't talk much at the gym at all, but I couldn't keep quiet about enhanced.

alfredm005

Awards
do some of you guys use more than 1 scoop, or are all these reviews based on a 1 scoop serving? i have a complete PES stack im gonna start in June. Im a stim junkie, just checking to see if my tub will last a full 40 workouts. Thanks, Alfred

alfredm005

Awards
do some of you guys use more than 1 scoop, or are all these reviews based on a 1 scoop serving? i have a complete PES stack im gonna start in June. Im a stim junkie, just checking to see if my tub will last a full 40 workouts. Thanks, Alfred
Actually i was thinking of doing 1 scoop Enhanced mixed with 1 scoop Alphamine. Would that be too much?

domore

Awards
Bingo bango bongo.

I believe the leucine nitrate, citicoline, and caffeine base combination is a true winner.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pump is my #1, what impressed me the most. Forearms stay pumped and feeling ready to burst for an hour even after the workout is done.
Focus is a close second, blows other preworkouts I have tried out if the water there.

moofthedog

Awards
I love enhanced because of how well it works, leading me to only use 1/2 a scoop at a time. I also love the fact that there is no creatine in it, because lettuce be real tea here: 1g of creatine is not going to increase performance at an optimal level. Save me the filler, and use ingredients that actually make a difference!