What is YOUR Favorite Thing About ENHANCED? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

What is YOUR Favorite Thing About ENHANCED?

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

The everything?
    Basically everything about it. The fact that I don't crash super hard from it

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Basically everything about it. The fact that I don't crash super hard from it
    Energy/focus/pump........
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

When is the release date for the UK?
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Today I'm doing 1.5 pre and 1.5 intra!. Yeah, I'm addicted to the stuff!.
  5. New Member

The pumps are great so is the energy and focus in other words you feel like a bad ass in the gym. It's probably one of the strongest preworkout supplements I've ever tried. I can get away with taking a half a serving so it would last me a long time. It's that strong....
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This thread blew up quickly lol
    doing my own thang!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Boy, I thought I was a Stim Junkie, 1 scoop Enhanced and I'm in the "zone" for 2 hours and feeling it for 5 hours. You guys make me look like a wussy. Lol
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Boy, I thought I was a Stim Junkie, 1 scoop Enhanced and I'm in the "zone" for 2 hours and feeling it for 5 hours. You guys make me look like a wussy. Lol
    I'm at 1.5, 2 kicks my butt.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn... Crazy energy.. Crazy Pump.... Is this a compete supplement? No need to stack a pump pre workout with it? I need it to complete my life and PES stack!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Favorite is that you really don't have to buy another product to stack with it, it gives you the big 3, Energy, Focus, and Pump all on its own. You don't have to sacrifice energy to get pump, or pump for focus or energy like you do the majority of other PWO's. Even if your stim resistant, Enhanced will give a great burst of energy, that lasts not crash!
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Damn... Crazy energy.. Crazy Pump.... Is this a compete supplement? No need to stack a pump pre workout with it? I need it to complete my life and PES stack!
    Correct

I would advise not using any pump product with it.

I would add ALCAR and TMG to it though, but that's about all
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

2 scoops would put me into an ER room for feeling like my heart would explode!
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For me 1 scoop plus some ALCAR and Agmatine or CM and it is great
    “Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed. (Proverbs 12:24)”
  14. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by hmmoreno View Post
    For me 1 scoop plus some ALCAR and Agmatine or CM and it is great
    If I'm not mistaken Agmatine is already in Enhanced. If you can tolerate the full dose of Enhanced you will get 1 g of Agmatine. If you can't tolerate the full dose adding 500 mgs of Agmatine would be a good thing .Adding 6 grams of CM would be great IMO.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I'm at 1.5, 2 kicks my butt.
    Yeah i'm inbetween 1-1.5
    depending on what i'm training.

Some leg days I'll do less than a scoop
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Hemavol + Enhanced..
    Works wonders. I also enjoy NO3 from Cellucor + Enhanced.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Correct

Damn!
    I think I got a bottle of TMG in the kitchen counter.. Muuuuuuuuust have Enhanced!
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1.5 pre and 1.5 intra when not stacking with OxyEca by Lecheek Nutriton. If I stack it then I do 1 and 1.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Send me a bottle and ill let you know!
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nickype View Post
    When is the release date for the UK?
    I will update our exclusive distributor as soon as we are given a date by the manufacturer. Thank you for your patience.

Ben
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  21. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Correct

I agree with this. I personally like to add very little to it. Usually only a carnitine source or some BCAAs.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  22. Diamond Member

Yeah, Enhanced really does not need anything added to it. It is a performance blend that is quite literally precision-engineered to optimize the effects of every ergogen in the formula. Adding other ingredients may very well take away from the genius of it all. For instance, people like to add citrulline malate to preworkouts. What they don't realize is that adding 8g of citrulline malate to the full doses of nitrates and agmatine in enhanced will likely give you some form of hypotension.

At the end of the day, stick with what works...and based on the overwhelming feedback, what works is 1 to 2 scoops of Enhanced
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Cooper in the house!!!
  24. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Been dosing fasted lately and 1 scoop seems all I need. I am beginning to rethink my stim junkie label.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Been dosing fasted lately and 1 scoop seems all I need. I am beginning to rethink my stim junkie label.
    Enhanced humbled me pretty fast. I still don't go over 1 1/2 scoops and I've been using it for a good while.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  26. Diamond Member

Took my first day off of Enhanced today. It was terrible.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

I love the lasting energy i get from enhanced. I cant get tired on it and i still havent built a tolerance to it. That coupled with the boner effect makes me sad that I am almost through my first tub.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    I love the lasting energy i get from enhanced. I cant get tired on it and i still havent built a tolerance to it. That coupled with the boner effect makes me sad that I am almost through my first tub.
    Hehe boner effect is an added benefit.
    PES Representative
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinterguy4 View Post
    This alone separates Enhanced from the pack. I've talked with 100's of people of the past several months about pre-WOs and it's almost universal that people build up a tolerance to the other products out there, but I have yet to hear this happen with Enhanced.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  30. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    This alone separates Enhanced from the pack. I've talked with 100's of people of the past several months about pre-WOs and it's almost universal that people build up a tolerance to the other products out there, but I have yet to hear this happen with Enhanced.
    I am in the same boat. It is actually the only pre workout where I still look forward to taking it by the time I get to the bottom of the tub.

I have a few tubs of other products with some powder left in the bottom because I stopped noticing anything before I finished them lol.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  31. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So the best thing about Enhanced is....everything!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Long story short. Yes....
    PES Representative
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Pretty accurate if I don't say so myself.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.

Agreed
    Life's a garden, dig it
  35. Diamond Member

It's the best pre workout ever, period. Taking a break from it is just nuts. I do though, 3 days a week I break from it. Monday I took an unscheduled break to try a different pre workout sample. Monday sucked.
  36. Diamond Member

I might just lower my dose and stack it with something else and call that a break.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It's the best pre workout ever, period. Taking a break from it is just nuts. I do though, 3 days a week I break from it. Monday I took an unscheduled break to try a different pre workout sample. Monday sucked.
    I left mine in my wife's car on Monday. Squats on a Monday suck enough, but it was even worse without my Enhanced.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I might just lower my dose and stack it with something else and call that a break.
    Close enough, right?
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lol
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I left mine in my wife's car on Monday. Squats on a Monday suck enough, but it was even worse without my Enhanced.
    Let's hope she doesn't get the urge to try it. Otherwise say good bye to that tub!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 01:47 PM
  2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO BREAK/DESTROY?
    By bslick69b in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 12:29 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 06:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 06:34 PM