What is YOUR Favorite Thing About ENHANCED?

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by moofthedog
    I love enhanced because of how well it works, leading me to only use 1/2 a scoop at a time. I also love the fact that there is no creatine in it, because lettuce be real tea here: 1g of creatine is not going to increase performance at an optimal level. Save me the filler, and use ingredients that actually make a difference!
    That's awesome, a tub of enhanced will last you forever!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. I saw a guy at the gym this morning wearing a PES shirt. Different from the one you guys have for sale on your website.
    Army Veteran. OEF.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Is stacking it with versa 1 to much choline stimulation?
    I've been stacking it with Versa-1 and I absolutely love it. I think they definitely go well together, especially since I only use about 1 or 1.5 scoops of Enhanced and not the max dose of 2 scoops.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    do some of you guys use more than 1 scoop, or are all these reviews based on a 1 scoop serving? i have a complete PES stack im gonna start in June. Im a stim junkie, just checking to see if my tub will last a full 40 workouts. Thanks, Alfred
    I consider myself a bit of a stim junkie, but 1.5 scoops is the max for me. I've tried 2 scoops and I didn't really notice any extra focus, energy or pumps beyond the 1.5 scoops. It all depends on what works best for you, brotha.

  5. Sometimes I go as high as 1.5 pre and 1.5 intra. I weigh out my servings to be accurate though. Normally I just go with 1 and 1.
    •   
       


  6. I've yet to try it intra T-Bone. Maybe I should.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I've yet to try it intra T-Bone. Maybe I should.

    You definitely want to try it. It's the only pre-workout I feel this strongly about. Start with a low dose though, just to get a feel for it. There is a great deal on it at Nutraplanet right now. It's only $24.99. When it first hit Nutraplanet it was somewhere around $35, which I think is still worth the price. Now is really the time to buy, not sure how long it will be only $24.99. You will not be disappointed.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html

  8. I meant I haven't tried it intra, only pre. I like 1.5x, sometimes 2x scoop. May try 1:1 pre:intra.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I meant I haven't tried it intra, only pre. I like 1.5x, sometimes 2x scoop. May try 1:1 pre:intra.

    Oh!. Guess I got a little ahead of myself. Yeah I like it intra, helps me push through my workouts. I sip it slowly and add water to it when my bottle gets down to about 1 cup of liquid left. Plus its much tastier than plain water!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    You definitely want to try it. It's the only pre-workout I feel this strongly about. Start with a low dose though, just to get a feel for it. There is a great deal on it at Nutraplanet right now. It's only $24.99. When it first hit Nutraplanet it was somewhere around $35, which I think is still worth the price. Now is really the time to buy, not sure how long it will be only $24.99. You will not be disappointed.
    That's a crazy good deal!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jcastil7 View Post
    That's a crazy good deal!

    Definitely can't find it cheaper than it is at Nutraplanet right now.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    I saw a guy at the gym this morning wearing a PES shirt. Different from the one you guys have for sale on your website.
    Not the grey one or black one? Those are the only two I have now. I need to step my game up like Ben and have PES everything!


    Glad so many people love this stuff as much as I do. Personally the mood, focus, and energy are my favorite. I did a GPP workout today and everything felt almost effortless at only 1 scoop! I really like taking it pre-workout and then being able to ride the energy and focus for awhile after while I am at work.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    When i tried two samples of Enhanced i would say the leading feature would be focus. Literally 10-15 minutes after taking it, this starts to surmount in your mind and head and your aspect of just destroying weights was the only thing on my mind. Taking 1 scoop did not provide jitters, only streaming energy that was prolonged thoughout a 60-90 minute workout with ease. I felt my heart rate jump up a little bit but you have to expect that from pre-workouts. Overall a great experience and great focus/energy.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Not the grey one or black one? Those are the only two I have now. I need to step my game up like Ben and have PES everything!


    Glad so many people love this stuff as much as I do. Personally the mood, focus, and energy are my favorite. I did a GPP workout today and everything felt almost effortless at only 1 scoop! I really like taking it pre-workout and then being able to ride the energy and focus for awhile after while I am at work.
    White, grey, black, tshirt, vest?

    We have blue polos as well. It might have been one of those.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Ben wears PES Speedos too. Hahahah.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Ben wears PES Speedos too. Hahahah.
    Better that than a PES thong.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  17. Maybe he has one that he secretly wears. When Ben does the expo, he may wear that as his posing outfit hahah.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Not the grey one or black one? Those are the only two I have now. I need to step my game up like Ben and have PES everything!


    Glad so many people love this stuff as much as I do. Personally the mood, focus, and energy are my favorite. I did a GPP workout today and everything felt almost effortless at only 1 scoop! I really like taking it pre-workout and then being able to ride the energy and focus for awhile after while I am at work.
    It was a black one.
    Logo in the front.
    There was a saying in the back but I can't remember exactly what it was.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post

    It was a black one.
    Logo in the front.
    There was a saying in the back but I can't remember exactly what it was.
    I've wanted a black one for a long time!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  20. I have a black one. It says "Get Enhanced" on the back.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have a black one. It says "Get Enhanced" on the back.
    You aren't exactly my favorite person right now! :P
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Ok so what do I have to do to get a "get enhanced" tshirt??? I'll do anything..


    Lol seriously though. I want one. I've been telling everyone I know to use this pre.

    I'm not joking when I say I literally got my gym manager hooked and he's now selling it at the gym.

    My favorite thing about enhanced?

    The focus, the pump, the strength.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    It was a black one.
    Logo in the front.
    There was a saying in the back but I can't remember exactly what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have a black one. It says "Get Enhanced" on the back.
    Yep the black one says Get Enhanced down the back. Funny because it came out before Enhanced I believe (I have had mine awhile).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  24. The intense focus is really what does it for me. No other pre-wo can beat it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ICJLM
    The intense focus is really what does it for me. No other pre-wo can beat it.
    Nice, I love the tunnel vision from enhanced!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO BREAK/DESTROY?
    By bslick69b in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:29 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM
Log in
Log in