What is YOUR Favorite Thing About ENHANCED?

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just don't change it!.
    Only thing that has changed is we redid the flavoring

We are thinking up a third flavor now...that will be another thread
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Only thing that has changed is we redid the flavoring

We are thinking up a third flavor now...that will be another thread
    Sure I'll test the new flavor out, no need to beg.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Is stacking it with versa 1 to much choline stimulation?
    That would be dependent on the user, but I notice an extra kick in energy and clarity adding Versa to Enhanced. It's not too much for me
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

4. Well you guys could make a double sized container, 80 servings. That would be a change I'd be ok with!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    It doesn't matter how exhausted I am after working all day. A heaping hefty scoop gives me a good kickstart 10 minutes after taking it. I don't feel cracked out. I just feel awake and naturally energetic. That, along with the focus it gives me, puts this high on the list for me.

Oh, and the bottle isn't half a gallon with only an inch deep worth of powder. Maybe PES can get an award for caring for the environment or some crap....or just a happy customer that doesn't have to take up a large amount of cabinet space
    The same for me. I still only use one scoop, but no matter how long of an exhausting day at work I have, it has yet to fail me. I'm not all hyped up and jittery either. It just works.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

6. To better describe the tingling feeling in my legs when I take enhanced-It's like my legs have an independent engine or a mind of their own. They just move without an effort on my part. On the days I walk up I can't stop or slow down, if I want to look behind me I just turn my head instead of turning around to look. I guess you would call this mind-muscle connection but it seems effortless to me. Not that walking takes much effort but I'm just trying to better describe the feeling I get when I take enhanced.

7. Focus and energy for this guy. From the very first dose I had "tunnel vision" (which I have never experienced with another preworkout) going on as well as the feeling of not wanting to leave the gym.

8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    To better describe the tingling feeling in my legs when I take enhanced-It's like my legs have an independent engine or a mind of their own. They just move without an effort on my part. On the days I walk up I can't stop or slow down, if I want to look behind me I just turn my head instead of turning around to look. I guess you would call this mind-muscle connection but it seems effortless to me. Not that walking takes much effort but I'm just trying to better describe the feeling I get when I take enhanced.
    Skeletal muscle activation is a concious phenomenon. You need an adequate EPSP on the the neuron in order to elicit acetylcholine release at the neuromuscular junction. By providing you with a slew of cholinergic activation, Enhanced effectively lowers the necessary stimulus to cause muscle contraction...meaning you can move things more easily, weights included.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Skeletal muscle activation is a concious phenomenon. You need an adequate EPSP on the the neuron in order to elicit acetylcholine release at the neuromuscular junction. By providing you with a slew of cholinergic activation, Enhanced effectively lowers the necessary stimulus to cause muscle contraction...meaning you can move things more easily, weights included.

I guess that would be the more technical way of describing it!. Anyway I never did notice anything like this with any other pre workout.

10. Focus and pump is my favorite. The energy is top notch but the focus is intense and the pumps are almost painful!

Obviously not an entry just my notes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

11. It's the only supplement I've ever recommended to people in the gym. Really I don't talk much at the gym at all, but I couldn't keep quiet about enhanced.

12. do some of you guys use more than 1 scoop, or are all these reviews based on a 1 scoop serving? i have a complete PES stack im gonna start in June. Im a stim junkie, just checking to see if my tub will last a full 40 workouts. Thanks, Alfred

13. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    do some of you guys use more than 1 scoop, or are all these reviews based on a 1 scoop serving? i have a complete PES stack im gonna start in June. Im a stim junkie, just checking to see if my tub will last a full 40 workouts. Thanks, Alfred
    Actually i was thinking of doing 1 scoop Enhanced mixed with 1 scoop Alphamine. Would that be too much?

14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Bingo bango bongo.

I believe the leucine nitrate, citicoline, and caffeine base combination is a true winner.
    EvoMuse

15. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post

Actually i was thinking of doing 1 scoop Enhanced mixed with 1 scoop Alphamine. Would that be too much?
    Its called LEGIT
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Pump is my #1, what impressed me the most. Forearms stay pumped and feeling ready to burst for an hour even after the workout is done.
    Focus is a close second, blows other preworkouts I have tried out if the water there.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com

17. For me it has to be the focus its super amazing. I can lose track of time while pumping iron.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving.

18. Definitely the focus, energy a close second.

19. I love enhanced because of how well it works, leading me to only use 1/2 a scoop at a time. I also love the fact that there is no creatine in it, because lettuce be real tea here: 1g of creatine is not going to increase performance at an optimal level. Save me the filler, and use ingredients that actually make a difference!

20. Clean energy

21. Quote Originally Posted by moofthedog
    I love enhanced because of how well it works, leading me to only use 1/2 a scoop at a time. I also love the fact that there is no creatine in it, because lettuce be real tea here: 1g of creatine is not going to increase performance at an optimal level. Save me the filler, and use ingredients that actually make a difference!
    That's awesome, a tub of enhanced will last you forever!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

22. I saw a guy at the gym this morning wearing a PES shirt. Different from the one you guys have for sale on your website.
    Army Veteran. OEF.

23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Is stacking it with versa 1 to much choline stimulation?
    I've been stacking it with Versa-1 and I absolutely love it. I think they definitely go well together, especially since I only use about 1 or 1.5 scoops of Enhanced and not the max dose of 2 scoops.

24. Quote Originally Posted by alfredm005 View Post
    do some of you guys use more than 1 scoop, or are all these reviews based on a 1 scoop serving? i have a complete PES stack im gonna start in June. Im a stim junkie, just checking to see if my tub will last a full 40 workouts. Thanks, Alfred
    I consider myself a bit of a stim junkie, but 1.5 scoops is the max for me. I've tried 2 scoops and I didn't really notice any extra focus, energy or pumps beyond the 1.5 scoops. It all depends on what works best for you, brotha.

25. Sometimes I go as high as 1.5 pre and 1.5 intra. I weigh out my servings to be accurate though. Normally I just go with 1 and 1.

26. I've yet to try it intra T-Bone. Maybe I should.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I've yet to try it intra T-Bone. Maybe I should.

You definitely want to try it. It's the only pre-workout I feel this strongly about. Start with a low dose though, just to get a feel for it. There is a great deal on it at Nutraplanet right now. It's only $24.99. When it first hit Nutraplanet it was somewhere around $35, which I think is still worth the price. Now is really the time to buy, not sure how long it will be only $24.99. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-servings.html

28. I meant I haven't tried it intra, only pre. I like 1.5x, sometimes 2x scoop. May try 1:1 pre:intra.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I meant I haven't tried it intra, only pre. I like 1.5x, sometimes 2x scoop. May try 1:1 pre:intra.

Oh!. Guess I got a little ahead of myself. Yeah I like it intra, helps me push through my workouts. I sip it slowly and add water to it when my bottle gets down to about 1 cup of liquid left. Plus its much tastier than plain water!

30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

You definitely want to try it. It's the only pre-workout I feel this strongly about. Start with a low dose though, just to get a feel for it. There is a great deal on it at Nutraplanet right now. It's only $24.99. When it first hit Nutraplanet it was somewhere around $35, which I think is still worth the price. Now is really the time to buy, not sure how long it will be only $24.99. You will not be disappointed.
    That's a crazy good deal!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO BREAK/DESTROY?
    By bslick69b in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 01:29 PM
  3. What is your favorite CHEAT food.
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-11-2006, 07:39 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 07:34 PM