Omega Sports Need Product Testers for a new aromatase inhibitor!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
We're looking for 3-5 qualified people to run our new AI, complete with bloodwork.

Ideal users will:
Not have used any kind of hormonal or test booster in the last 6 weeks
Not have used any kind of AI/estrogen control product in last 6 weeks
Be free of above products for duration of trial
Be able to complete before and after blood labs (supplied)
Be able to take the product everyday as directed
Be able to log their experiences here at AM during the trial.

This product is completely natural and should be extremely potent at lowering estrogen and raising test.

Good luck to all those who apply!

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
It's been about 2 months for me since I have used TST 750 and PCT 350. Both of those products didn't really seem to do much for me but I have to admit I didn't have a chance to do a blood test after.

Before even taking the product my normal test was in the upper 600 so I would love to see what your product would do in making it higher naturally.

I don't plan on taking any other products at the moment, I can do the blood tests you supply, I can take it everyday and I have no issues logging my experiences.

I work out around 4-5 times a week with about an hour of heavy lifting each time.

Count me in if you still looking for someone.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log a AI. I have not used any test products in about a 1 year. I would be willing to do a detailed log and pic and blood test.
My goals are to put on a little size - right now I am 5.5 at 215 and 7-8bf. I train 6x per week and each day is 1.30 to 2 hours of weights. My diet is clean.I would like to try something natural, that will increase test without the use of a steroids and sides. Please consider me for the log..thanks

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see what becomes of this

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I'm still on board to try this if I get chosen.

I'm trying to lose some BF and get cut and this seems right up my alley. Going to my nephews grad party at the end of next month and they havent seen me since I have lost weight. I'd love to tell them the name of the product(s) that have helped since some of them are really into fitness (yea I guess I was the black sheep for a while).

Either way I wish the winners luck and I'm sure they will enjoy this stuff!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn, I'm already committed to another log, otherwise, I'd be all over this. Really surprised more haven't applied for this one.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am still in for the log. Look forward to see if this new AI works.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Great job at setting a good standard for promoting this AI and choosing only select loggers with zero outside influence from other supps. Blood work included!! Awesome!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Matt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job at setting a good standard for promoting this AI and choosing only select loggers with zero outside influence from other supps. Blood work included!! Awesome!!
Every product of Omega Sports works.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing opportunity here. I would be all over this if I hadn't been running Erase Pro. Omega only releases winners. Can't wait to see this one.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am disqualified since i am on trt and recently ran a cycle and currently using a testbooster, but i am very curious since i often run otc ai's to compliment my trt. going to be on the lookout for logs.

good luck to all the apps!!!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity here guys from a great company. Been a long time Omega supporter.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I so wish I could go for this one!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Me too! Always enjoy looking for a solid AI.

Soonerscott

Awards
I would be interested in testing your product. I am just a regular guy and forty eight years old. Had my T tested at my annual physical physical last year came back just a little over 400. So I was "in range" but still had lots of low T symptoms. Decided to lose some weight and start working out again. I am down about 55lbs and work out 3-5 times a week. I obviously feel better with the weight loss, but still have several low T symptoms (motivation, libido, belly fat, tiredness issues). Getting to the point I have thought about finding some Test Cyp and going that route on my own, but just don't think I have the guts to try it. They are actually opening a Low T center here very soon, so that was going to be my saving grace. Would love to see if an OTC supplement could save me all the hassle and money.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I would be interested in testing your product. I am just a regular guy and forty eight years old. Had my T tested at my annual physical physical last year came back just a little over 400. So I was "in range" but still had lots of low T symptoms. Decided to lose some weight and start working out again. I am down about 55lbs and work out 3-5 times a week. I obviously feel better with the weight loss, but still have several low T symptoms (motivation, libido, belly fat, tiredness issues). Getting to the point I have thought about finding some Test Cyp and going that route on my own, but just don't think I have the guts to try it. They are actually opening a Low T center here very soon, so that was going to be my saving grace. Would love to see if an OTC supplement could save me all the hassle and money.
I have been kinda in your boat. A few months ago my test came back in the upper 600 and my thyroid is okay. I still have all the same issues you are having though. I have considered doing some test on my own but wanted to do it right and just don't have the funds.
Months ago I tried supplements but eh nothing works. I'd love to see how this product might be able to help in my situation.

mangomoran

mangomoran

Awards
I am keen to test your product but all the way in australia. happy to do bloods . i currently have low test levels anyway

mr5minutes

Awards
I'd like to be a tester

I've been a member for a while and don't usually post but I enjoy the emails. I believe I would be a good tester because I'm an experienced lifter and half been lifting consistently and aggressively the last 7 months. I haven't used any supplements other than vitamins and fish oils. Lately I've been experiencing some run down and have been looking for something to increase test and the anti-estrogen would be great since I'm currently on a cut. I'm 30 years old 5'11 205 13% bf.

tsefa

Awards
I am willing to participate
53 years old, I have not used any test booster in over 3 months , I eat right, work out regularly, and I would be able to comply with the rules. Let me know if I can be of help and if you need more info.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your apps and welcome to Anabolic Minds!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long til release? I generally stay away from AIs as they dry me out and kill my libido!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant wait to pick up a bottle!!!