***PERFORMAX LABS LOOKING FOR Online Product Specialist**
- 05-11-2013, 10:57 AM
- 05-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Nice app budman, are you playing soccer in a league? I've gotten back into organized baseball and am loving it
05-11-2013, 12:23 PM
05-11-2013, 01:22 PM
05-11-2013, 01:27 PM
05-11-2013, 03:22 PM
Answer (1-10) to the best of your abilities:
(1) Are you over 18 years of age? If so what is your age? Yes I am 34
(2) How long have you been a member of the AnabolicMinds.com community? Have been a memebr for around 4-5 Months now
(3) How long have you been a consumer of sports nutrition supplements? I have been taking supplements since I started lifting at the age of 16.
(4) Have you tried Powermax and how was your experience? Unfortunetly I have not had the oppertunity to try Powermax, But would love to.
(5) How long have you been training? Been training since I was 16
(6) Do you hold any academic degrees and/or professional certifications related to the industry? Held a AFPA Personal training Cert for 4 yeras.
(7) Explain why you would be the best candidate for this position? I have several years exp in the industry starting out with ProSource.net, then a year with Gaspari Nutrtion, and now with ALLMAX Nutrition. I have been in customer service rep, sales, and recently a Demo rep and Forum rep on 2 different forums.
(8) What skills and attributes can you bring to our team? I can bring hard work, passion for the industry , and a fresh set of ideas on how to help a brand grow and help move foward.
(9) Will you be able to take on the daily and weekly tasks as required by us? Yes I have no problem logging in daily , or weekly to help in any way.
(10) Why Performax Labs? What makes our company standout and how can you help us grow? Seeking a position with a progressive and up and coming compeny with an oppertunity to grow from within.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application.Resum available on request
05-12-2013, 02:42 PM
great competition so far! Still got another 6 days, so this is going to get tough
05-13-2013, 10:46 AM
05-13-2013, 10:53 AM
05-13-2013, 10:54 AM
05-13-2013, 11:22 AM
05-13-2013, 11:54 AM
05-13-2013, 11:56 AM
05-13-2013, 11:57 AM
05-13-2013, 12:03 PM
Life's a garden, dig it
05-13-2013, 12:08 PM
BTW I ain't a spring chicken at 34, gettin hurt is easy. Might have fractured thumb this tune. So first my knee, then groin now thumb.
I will say playing against high school kids and college kids is difficult. Great exercise
05-13-2013, 12:09 PM
05-13-2013, 12:10 PM
05-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Competition is heating up, we're getting close to the application deadline. Lets keep them coming! Looking forward to work with an new online specialist soon!
Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
05-14-2013, 04:03 PM
05-15-2013, 02:20 PM
There's some real good apps in here, its going to be a tough decision.
05-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Powermax looks very interesting. How heavy is the stim, compared to something like Alphamine?
I would submit an app, but haven't tried the product
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
05-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Shoot me your address and i can get you some samples. Feel free to throw up your application anyway!
05-16-2013, 08:13 AM
Morning all... Today's a good day. Dropping kids off at school then load truck for 4 day anniversary celebration at beach with wife. I'll "try" to check in tomorrow to see how many get chosen. If I win but do not respond I am sure you'll understand, 1st 3night4day vaca without kids celebrating 10yrs marriage.
05-16-2013, 08:18 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Guest in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
- By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag LabsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:38 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-01-2008, 02:32 PM
- By sarah in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2007, 11:38 AM