Super Awesome NLA Promo

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howdy guys!

So you know we at NLA Performance like giving back to the community so right now I have 4 log opps open!

THE GOODIES
2 Supp-D
2 T-Blast

So to choose the 4 lucky members we are gonna have a little contest.

Rules:
-400 post count minimum
-18 years and older
-Live in the US
-MUST post 4 times a week
-MUST post a final review in the review section

Here's the contest.

*Post a song and give a reason to it's meaning to you. (Can be what my theme song would be, your theme song, what was playing your first time, what you listened to get your last pr...ANYTHING!)
*And obviously post which opp you are applying for Supp-D or T-Blast

I love music (I play a couple instruments and was in band for far too long) and I love seeing how it affects people and how it is appreciated. Music puts me in the right mind set to do what needs to be done. I can work out without preworkout (sometimes) but never without music but it's when you combine the two...that's when the magic happens.

And even if you dont wanna apply or cant for scheduling reasons just post up some music! I like all kinds, all kinds.

All the best,

Stephen

NLA Performance Supp-D (40 servings): Discount Supp-D Supplements

NLA Performance T-Blast (90 capsules): Discount T-Blast Supplements

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My theme song would be Till I Collapse by Eminem. The lyrics in this song tell me not to give up no matter what I have to push through whatever barrier is in my way. Playing this song really helps me during tough cardio sessions when I'm so damn tired I want to cut it short, I put it on and get a burst of energy and the will to finish another round of heavy bag work or 5 more minutes on the stair climber or whatever I need to do to accomplish what I've set out to do. I train mma and this song is also my walk out song.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My theme song would be Till I Collapse by Eminem. The lyrics in this song tell me not to give up no matter what I have to push through whatever barrier is in my way. Playing this song really helps me during tough cardio sessions when I'm so damn tired I want to cut it short, I put it on and get a burst of energy and the will to finish another round of heavy bag work or 5 more minutes on the stair climber or whatever I need to do to accomplish what I've set out to do. I train mma and this song is also my walk out song.
Atta boy!

Which one ya going for mang?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When do logs need to be started? I'm half way through a 30 day Speed X3 log. If it will be after that I would pick Supp-D. Otherwise I just wanted to play along lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When do logs need to be started? I'm half way through a 30 day Speed X3 log. If it will be after that I would pick Supp-D. Otherwise I just wanted to play along lol
Hmm I say a week for the opps, week for shipping. Usual stuff so looks about right

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok sweet!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya this is a great promo! Will be interesting to see people's choice of songs and why.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sidewinder by avenged sevenfold! The song just gets me going every time I hear it especially while lifting and the flat pickin at the end is the best plus i think sinister gates is the most talented guitar player, simply amazing! I know I don't have a 400 post count but I'd love to try supp-d!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rarely listen to music when I lift now.

I don't need it to get in the zone (and the headphones bug me when I'm doing GPP)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sidewinder by avenged sevenfold! The song just gets me going every time I hear it especially while lifting and the flat pickin at the end is the best plus i think sinister gates is the most talented guitar player, simply amazing! I know I don't have a 400 post count but I'd love to try supp-d!
I saw A7X, Atreyu and Bullet for my Valentine live in '08. Synyster Gates is pretty good, he was playing the guitar one handed. Like basically doing hammer ons and offs by holding the guitar by the neck and tossing it up and down landing the frets perfectly.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I rarely listen to music when I lift now.

I don't need it to get in the zone (and the headphones bug me when I'm doing GPP)
Always making things complicated huh jimbo, do ya want in or not?!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I saw A7X, Atreyu and Bullet for my Valentine live in '08. Synyster Gates is pretty good, he was playing the guitar one handed. Like basically doing hammer ons and offs by holding the guitar by the neck and tossing it up and down landing the frets perfectly.
Wow I would love to see them live. I have live in the LBC on DVD and it is awesome!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Do you have any other logs you could post as pseudo credit? Lol
I have one that I'm about to finish. It is d-pol rev black stack! I would put a link up but I don't know if I can do that yet.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have one that I'm about to finish. It is d-pol rev black stack! I would put a link up but I don't know if I can do that yet.
You should be able too, post the url mang!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't mind T-Blast....not had good luck with T Boosters as of late

This always gets me going

[video=youtube;KfHCHgWusHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfHCHgWusHM[/video]

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Used to DJ back in the day. I listen to just about everything aside from Country.
No way? That's pretty neat

And I'm the same way but there is always some songs that are just plain good.

I like Rap, Dub, hardcore, Prog Trance, 90's alternative, rock and classical

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another song that gets me in "Tha Zone" would be Sail by Awolnation.

Get in on this guys!! Great opportunity here!!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another song that gets me in "Tha Zone" would be Sail by Awolnation.

Get in on this guys!! Great opportunity here!!!
I like that song, I listen to it a lot bc my friend had surgery and when he woke up he totally had no recollection of the year before. And that was the last song he remembered being "big"

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow, that's crazy!! Did his memory come back? YouTube Jeb Corliss and watch his video, it has that song playing. Frickin sweet!!!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh wow, that's crazy!! Did his memory come back? YouTube Jeb Corliss and watch his video, it has that song playing. Frickin sweet!!!!
Nope, we filled him in though and ill check it after this final!

Come on guys quit being stooges and come share some music!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck bro!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This was always a favorite for me when I was alot younger..

[video=youtube;1pkVLqSaahk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk[/video]

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im gonna go with

Sworn enemy- as real as it gets.

This is the song I will listen to before anytime I go to max out. I can listen to it on repeat my whole workout if needed. I really love the whole album but this song is the one that really gets my blood pumpin ( of course my swoll-n pills help too lol)

I have a pct coming up and would really like to add tblast.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was always a favorite for me when I was alot younger..

[video=youtube;1pkVLqSaahk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pkVLqSaahk[/video]
I watched this as soon as I woke up and I feel traumatized lmao, good song though!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im gonna go with

Sworn enemy- as real as it gets.

This is the song I will listen to before anytime I go to max out. I can listen to it on repeat my whole workout if needed. I really love the whole album but this song is the one that really gets my blood pumpin ( of course my swoll-n pills help too lol)

I have a pct coming up and would really like to add tblast.
nice! I <3 double peddle