!!! WHITE FLOOD REBORN - Looking for Testers!!!!!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

xFKNoT0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xFKNoT0.jpg

You thought it was good before?
Well now it's even
better!
We're looking for 20+ people to test out White Flood Reborn.
Tell us why you want to be
Reborn!!

PARTICIPANT’S APPLICATION:

• Age/Weight/Height:
  • Training experience:
  • Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them:
  • Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)?
  • General current diet:
  • Link to past reviews/logs done:
  • Why should we pick you?

What we’re asking of you if picked to log:

1. Initial review after a couple of use in the proper section (Product Review Section and CL company forum).
  2. 30 day log will be posted in the proper section (Product Review Section)
  3. Details in log of how you feel while using it whether working out or not (non-workout days).
  4. Minimum of 3 updates a week (the more the better).
  5. Post a final review once finished in proper section (Product Review Section and CL company forum)

Requirements:
USA only*
Must be 18+ years old
Must not have any medical condition
100+ Posts
* Must not be running or planning to log any promo products
while doing this log (Posting history will be checked)*

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
This has my interest, im currently logging but would love to see the profile

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wow.... Interested.......

~225mg Caffeine, do you know how much BA/L-Norvaline in the blend ( i assume that is the last ingredient in the top blend)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I tried the original white flood and liked it. I would definitely log this but I'm logging d-pol right now that has 20 days left of a 60 day cycle. I didn't know if that would interfere or not? The new white flood looks like a good solid pre workout.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
This is ridiculous! I'm totally in on this

Age/Weight/Height: 28 /200/68"

Training experience: 12 yrs/ 2 serious

Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: test cyp/BCAAs/creatine mono/multi

Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)? Right now no

General current diet: ~3500 daily cals/ lean & clean bulk

Link to past reviews/logs done: get these in when I get to my pooter. Have 2 linked to my avi atm

Why should we pick you? Cuz I piss excellence, run solid logs, and am certifiable!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
This is ridiculous! I'm totally in on this

Age/Weight/Height: 28 /200/68"

Training experience: 12 yrs/ 2 serious

Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: test cyp/BCAAs/creatine mono/multi

Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)? Right now no

General current diet: ~3500 daily cals/ lean & clean bulk

Link to past reviews/logs done: get these in when I get to my pooter

Why should we pick you? Cuz I piss excellence, run solid logs, and am certifiable!
Now that's a sick app!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to throw an app in when I get back to my computer and not on my phone.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I figured a s**t ton of people would be puttin in apps by now. I would have for sure but I'm doin my own d-pol log. The profile looks like a definite improvement from the OG.
I figured the same. White flood is good stuff

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like they cleaned this up quite nicely.

White Flood was my first ever preworkout (that and Marinade) and I loved it. I couldn't stand my buddies Jack3d and it fit the bill perfectly.

Interested on how this is, but I'm all tied up :/ so Palmfist make sure you hook up the link!

D

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Age/Weight/Height: 28. 159. 5 10
Training experience: 12+ years. Been hardcore last 4.
Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: pes erase. Craze. Protein. FO. Multi
Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)? Pre workout and have coffee a couple days a week.
General current diet: diet is on target. Aiming to do a show end of June.
Link to past reviews/logs done: have never done a log.
Why should we pick you? I am a serious person who loves the fitness life. I am dedicated and 100% honest. I'm always looking for something new that will take me to that next level.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
White Flood was my first ever preworkout (that and Marinade) and I loved it. I couldn't stand my buddies Jack3d and it fit the bill perfectly.

Interested on how this is, but I'm all tied up :/ so Palmfist make sure you hook up the link!
This was one of my staples during my last deployment. Stacked with beta alanine and was g2g

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age/Weight/Height: 27/200/5'11
Training experience: 5+ years Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: just staples now- pre, protein, bcaa, multi, fish oil, joint...
Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)? Depends, right now I just take my pre... if i am cutting it is obviously a lot higher
General current diet: maintenance
Link to past reviews/logs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/227757-gameday-time-man.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224927-nolvadren-xt-gettin.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216717-relieving-long-term.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212069-lecheek-speed-x3.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214498-ad-3-otc.html

Why should we pick you?
I am a teacher but I got pink slipped so I might not get rehired... depends on budget cuts and student enrollment.. which means wife won't let me but supps with a 12 week old and no job! lol good thing I have 3 tubs of vanilla pronom I also posted a few other things just to meet the 100 quota I have been a long time CL fan... I am interested to see if this new flood doesnt leave a weird taste in my mouth, both v1 and 2 did but effects were well worth a little lingering after taste

What we're asking of you if picked to log: 1) Initial review after a couple of use in the proper section (Product Review Section). 2) 30 day log will be posted in the proper section (Sponsored Log Section) 3) Details in log of how you feel while using it whether working out or not (non-workout days). 4) Minimum of 3 updates a week (the more the better). 5) Post a final review once finished in proper section (Product Review Section)
All of this is not a problem at all

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah. Btw. Make an Instagram! I always check and NOTHING LOL

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Age/Weight/Height:

5'7

Training experience:

4 Years Serious
Competed in 2 Shows (2010 Great Lakes Grand Prix in Ohio Placed 3rd)
(2012 Collegiate Nationals LW Placed 5th)

Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them:

NOW Adam
Genomyx Gut Health
NOW Vitamin D3
CL Oxi-Omega
Genomyx Slin Sane V2
Bulk Creatine
Whey Protein
Ressurect PM (once a week)
Cellucor Cor BCAA

Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)?

1 Coffee when i wake up
1 Diet Soda

General current diet:

250g Protein, 425g Carbs, 50g Fat (Tracked My Fitness Pal)

Link to past reviews/logs done:

None on here, about 30+ on bodybuilding.com

Why should we pick you?

Honestly, Detail, and Frequent updates are my specialty. I take pride in my detail and also taking pictures (of mixing the product) and giving the company 100% honest feedback regarding what it does, how it affects my training, what i feel from it. The energy/focus it does provide. I will also give feedback by logging my workouts to show you just what it does regarding my strength, recovery, and rest times during my sessions to give a greater amount of information for the product. I have reviewed quite a few products from CL in the store here (Green Mag, White Flood original, Oxi-Omega, Purple Wraath) as i have used them in the past, but have not logged many of their products since i do have 10 bottles of Oxi-Omega currently in my house and its a staple.

Would be able to update daily (i will not take on offdays) but will be able to be liable to the company with detail and honesty on the true effects of the product.

1. Initial review after a couple of use in the proper section (Product Review Section and CL company forum).

** Easy.. I will include pictures of mixing it up and then writing detail regrding the formula**

** No problem ***

3. Details in log of how you feel while using it whether working out or not (non-workout days).

** Just workout days **

*** Will update at least 5 ****

5. Post a final review once finished in proper section (Product Review Section and CL company forum)

Above....

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
New profile looks pretty clean!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age/Weight/Height: 23/165/5'9

Training experience: Been lifting since sophomore year in high school for football, more interested in bodybuilding lifting past 3 years

Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: Whey, fish oil, multivitamin, glutamine, creatine mono. BCAAs

Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc) I usually drink a cup of coffee in the morning and a preworkout before lifting (Whit flood would obviously take its place haha)

General current diet: Carb cycling bulk 3800-4200 calories on workout days, 2800-3600 on off days

Link to past reviews/logs done:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/227093-iforce-joint-help.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/226704-mkretzuncut-review-log.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225742-breaking-prs-formutech.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216987-dream-log-ebf.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214573-protocol-baby.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/206974-mkretz-colors-up.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/210176-only-one-word.html http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214571-mkretz-gets-jacked.html........there are a few more as as well

Why should we pick you? First and foremost I am a great logger who will give a 100% honest review. I have given bad feedback in teh past when a product is up to par, but always give both sides of the story. I have tried almost every preworkout out there so I can easily compare this to other I have tried. And on top pf all that I love CL products. The original white flood was one of the very first preworkout I ever used, and loved it. Always was and still is one of the better preworkouts out there and can only imagine how the new formula will be/feel. I am a extremely motivated persona and I have been slowly gaining the last few weeks/months and look forward to continuing it now that summer is here and I have a break from school and can focus even more......no stopping me now :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and I can update minimum 4 days a week but usually update every day, and will post pics as well

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
IN!
1.) Age: 25 Height: 5'11 weight: 181 bodyfat %: 9
2.) Training experience: I've been training consistently since I was 16 years old. I feel in love with it then and have strived to continue improving my physique. I've tried many different training protocols. Originally I trained more for strength and power as I played d-1 ball using methods such as 5 X 5, westside etc. Since graduating from college I've adapted more of a physique oriented routine focusing on hypertrophy, bringing up weak points etc. I design my own lifting programs which encompass both strength, power, and hypertrophy based training using more of a western periodization style.
3.) Yes, typically i ingest protein and creatine as my staple supplements. Right now I am also taking endosurge turbo which promotes sleep while optimizing hormonal levels. However I anticipate I will be finished with supplementing with endosurge by the time you choose winners here
4.) Sometimes, I am just about to finish school and will ingest some stims if i need to study alot or if im tired before the gym. I typically cycle on and off preworkouts and right now im off (except for as stated above as needed)
5.) General diet consists of a little above maintenence calories aimed at trying to gain lean mass. I typically will have 2 shakes a day with oats and peanut butter with 3-4 whole meals consisting of 40-60 grams protein and 100 grams of carbs.
6.) The only log that I have experience with is the one I am performing now, which is endosurge. However, I understand the general consensus of what keeping a log entails and have no problem meeting the required updates.
7.) Because white flood is one of my favorite prewo's on the market. I used it in november-december consistently during my "on" time with prewo and enjoyed the smooth energy and focus it gave me. I can reliably provide insight to the effects of white flood reborn from my personal standpoint while providing specifics into my type of training and how it benefits/supplements my physique

thanks for your consideration braski

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I tried the original white flood and liked it. I would definitely log this but I'm logging d-pol right now that has 20 days left of a 60 day cycle. I didn't know if that would interfere or not? The new white flood looks like a good solid pre workout.
20 days left I'm sure we can use you

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The Solution, your a great candidate. I'm really loving your app. I think you'd be a beast on WF!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is such a great opportunity. People are going to love some reborn

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are you guys picking :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The Solution, your a great candidate. I'm really loving your app. I think you'd be a beast on WF!
I hit 405 x 1 last week, lets see if i can push 3 reps if on the flood!!

[video=youtube;LfaJXQMRcYA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfaJXQMRcYA[/video]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well done Man! I'm still too scared for 1repMaxes but I'm working towards sooper deep ATG 315s for reps. I can box squat to parallel at 405 if that means anything lol
was not really a max bro. it went up very easy and i did not even grind at all.
I will never ever box squat after seeing someone squat doing that and then falling right on their jewels (if you know what i am talking about). Box squatting takes all the drive and control out of the motion which i am not a fan of. Yes its a good alternative to getting use to heavy weights, but when it comes down to it, the only way to improve squatting is doing what.. squatting.

Attacking your weakness by doing what needs to be done! I will get 2-3 on that soon, lets see if i get a chance to use the flood and give it a whirl.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
was not really a max bro

I will never ever box squat after seeing someone squat doing that and then falling right on their jewels (if you know what i am talking about)
Well good lift without wraps or a belt anyways my man!

Yeah that sounds like it would be painful just to watch let alone do! We'll have to agree to disagree on box squats though as I find its great for overloading and doesn't carry the risk of a full squat that you can't get out of the hole from. I do them when a squat rack isn't available :D

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Dannggg, white flood reformulation! I didn't think the current white flood was possible to improve?! wtf!

• 24/185/5'10"
  • Lifting
  • Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: White Flood V2 pwo, EC stack and alphaburn while fasted.
  • Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day? EC stack and Alphaburn twice during fast, and CL fish oil. Orange triad is on the way.

• General current diet:
Diet - Currently on a cutting diet, trying to stay within 2200 cals on work out days. Doing lean gains fast from around 9:30 pm to 1:30 the next day. Keeping the carbs and protein high with moderate fats, very clean foods.

• Why should we pick you?
I've used White Flood since v1 and have gone through at least 500 servings between the two formulas. I'm a white flood addict and always recommend it to my lifting buddies. I'll end up buying it anyways!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age/Weight/Height:

5'7

Training experience:

4 Years Serious
Competed in 2 Shows (2010 Great Lakes Grand Prix in Ohio Placed 3rd)
(2012 Collegiate Nationals LW Placed 5th)

Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them:

NOW Adam
Genomyx Gut Health
NOW Vitamin D3
CL Oxi-Omega
Genomyx Slin Sane V2
Bulk Creatine
Whey Protein
Ressurect PM (once a week)
Cellucor Cor BCAA

Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)?

1 Coffee when i wake up
1 Diet Soda

General current diet:

250g Protein, 425g Carbs, 50g Fat (Tracked My Fitness Pal)

Link to past reviews/logs done:

None on here, about 30+ on bodybuilding.com

Why should we pick you?

Honestly, Detail, and Frequent updates are my specialty. I take pride in my detail and also taking pictures (of mixing the product) and giving the company 100% honest feedback regarding what it does, how it affects my training, what i feel from it. The energy/focus it does provide. I will also give feedback by logging my workouts to show you just what it does regarding my strength, recovery, and rest times during my sessions to give a greater amount of information for the product. I have reviewed quite a few products from CL in the store here (Green Mag, White Flood original, Oxi-Omega, Purple Wraath) as i have used them in the past, but have not logged many of their products since i do have 10 bottles of Oxi-Omega currently in my house and its a staple.

Would be able to update daily (i will not take on offdays) but will be able to be liable to the company with detail and honesty on the true effects of the product.

** Easy.. I will include pictures of mixing it up and then writing detail regrding the formula**

** No problem ***

** Just workout days **

*** Will update at least 5 ****

Above....

1. great choice here guys!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good. I have been using WF since it got released. The watermelon is the only flavor I have been using ever since they released it lol. Glad to see some improvements to the formula, hopefully it still tastes amazing.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just posting in here to say I am no longer able to log.

Looks like y'all have plenty of solid applicants to choose from now.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Need more apps for a quality company and products lets go!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just posting in here to say I am no longer able to log.

Looks like y'all have plenty of solid applicants to choose from now.
Thanks for increasing my chances lol. Hope you enjoy your other log !

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for increasing my chances lol. Hope you enjoy your other log !
Haha not a problem. Glad I was chosen for it. Should make for a great log as should this.