!!! WHITE FLOOD REBORN - Looking for Testers!!!!!!!!
- 04-30-2013, 02:50 PM
- 04-30-2013, 03:17 PM
04-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Training experience: I've been a runner for 10 years but the last 2 years I've been doing more weight training. The last 4 months I've really been in the gym consistently lifting and I've cut back on my running.
Taking any other supplements? Just whey protein. I take Isopure and Dynamitize Casein
Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.) not really, coffee occasionally...I took lipo 6 a few years ago and it was great
General current diet: I eat pretty clean. Lots of veggies, some fruit. But mainly high protein and low carbs. Chicken, salmon, tilapia, turkey sausage are my go to for meat/protein. Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Asparagus, anything green for the most part with my veggies. And apples, pineapple, pears for fruit but I try to keep these to a minimum because of the sugar and carbs. I also try to drink a gallon of water a day and I stay away from juices and sodas.
Link to past reviews/logs done: I haven't done any logs. I'm new so this would be my first.
Why should we pick you? I'm really interested in competing. I'm training on my own but it would be great to find some supplements than can help me achieve my fitness goals. It would be great to see my progress over time especially through keeping a log. I'm just really anxious to take my body to the next level and I'd love to find products that can help me do that.
04-30-2013, 04:17 PM
04-30-2013, 04:18 PM
04-30-2013, 04:30 PM
04-30-2013, 04:45 PM
04-30-2013, 04:56 PM
04-30-2013, 05:05 PM
04-30-2013, 05:38 PM
How's the flavor on the Reborn?
After 5 tubs of OG White Flood, all of the flavors started to share this chemical note in the background which made it very hard to go down. Although, profile wise, serving size, and for what it is. It still stays in my top 5 pwo.
04-30-2013, 08:04 PM
04-30-2013, 08:35 PM
A good read here:
"Taste- Why do you do this to us CL? Why did you make this product taste so good that I'd consider drinking it by itself when I wasn't working out? Spot on lemonade in my mind. I use quite a bit of water with my PWO, so half a scoop was mild.. but it was still seriously amazing. I've decided not to use xx/10 ratings in all my reviews because there are lots of great products out there, but this taste truthfully gets a 10/10.
04-30-2013, 10:10 PM
04-30-2013, 10:17 PM
04-30-2013, 10:41 PM
that gets m excited...i tired teh watermelon flavor of the OG a few days ago....literally like a jolly rancher sooo good
04-30-2013, 10:43 PM
04-30-2013, 11:17 PM
05-01-2013, 10:08 AM
I would love to test the New White Flood.
I just got finished with Craze 3 weeks ago and I have finished my detoxification process.
I will be taking BCAA, Protein powder and a Multivitamin while taking the White Flood.
I am going through my bulking phase and I am at 12% BF.
i will also provide a 30 day on Anabolic Minds during the testing process and provide my review about how the product works for me.
05-01-2013, 11:59 AM
- Age/Weight/Height: 23, 195, 6'2
- Training experience: 9 years committed training (6 years sports-specific [basketball, jiu-jitsu, football], 3 years experimenting with various training methods to rehabilitate old battle wounds and reconcile gaining muscle mass with maintaining enough athleticism to compete in various sports leagues against guys that are older than me with better mustaches, and frankly chest hair than me).
- Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: occasional smart drug use: Oxiracetam, Uridine Monophosphate, CDP-Choline, Fish Oil, Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- Other: At the moment: Beta Alanine, Green Defense whole-food greens, Orange Triad, Type-
II Collagen, Elite XT protein powder
- Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)? Green tea in the afternoons.
- General current diet: My diet fluctuates--I just returned from studying in China, so it has been particularly difficult to monitor my diet as of late. During my tenure in China, my diet would be characterized as low-carbohydrate, with unintentional carb cycling because of occasional rice and fruit binges, with a moderate protein intake and high consumption of unsaturated fats. Basically paleo with added rice. My caloric intake was reduced significantly, but it was reassuring to find out that I maintained much of my weight during my time there.
- Back in the U.S. -- I will ramp my protein intake up to 1 gram per lb. of body weight, resume a Carb Nite diet I was experimenting with before I left that I was achieving good results with, and eat all of my calories between 12pm and 8pm.
- Link to past reviews/logs done: N/A
- Why should we pick you? Other than the fact that I'm personal friends with several C-list celebrities, I have extensive writing experience (Neuroscience grad school--this has to be in APA, right?--and comedy column), I've been using supplements for the last 9 years (yes, have tried the old Flood), it's an opportune time to gauge the possible physical transformation one could undergo by combining the supplement with a reformed diet, I can update daily because I have nothing to do for a few months, I can post before/after pictures, and I can also comment on nootropic effects and athletic performance enhancement.
05-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Training experience: I've been training for 5 years and lift 5 times a week
Taking any other supplements?
Oximega fish oil
Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)?: Coffee in the morning. White flood pre workout.
General current diet: 40/40/20 mostly chicken and brown rice with tons of vegetables.
Link to past reviews/logs done: None but you have to start some where!
Why should we pick you? I've tried every version of white flood and absolutely love it as its the only pre workout that gives me good focus and pumps without the jitters. I can update my log daily. Finally I'm a loyal customer and have about 45 barcodes of Controlled Labs products that I have used.
05-01-2013, 03:07 PM
05-01-2013, 03:51 PM
40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fatOriginally Posted by determinator
At least that is my guess as far as which macros go with which ratio.
05-01-2013, 04:14 PM
05-01-2013, 05:00 PM
Lez go MORE apps!
05-01-2013, 05:41 PM
OG white flood was/is always a solid choice. It's one of the first creatine-free pre's I've ever used - first time I ever got under 315 in the squatrack was to this stuff; fond memories for sure.
Controlled Labs Board Rep[email protected]
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
05-01-2013, 06:07 PM
05-01-2013, 06:08 PM
05-01-2013, 10:10 PM
05-02-2013, 02:06 AM
19 Years Old 6'4 235lbs @ 12% BF 495x5 Deadlift/315x7 ATG squat/280 Bench [6'10 wingspan ]
Training almost 3 years, natural, starting weight was 157 @ 6'3 so I hope that gives an idea of my efficiency.
Coffee before noon, 1-3 small cups. No other stimulants. No supplements used. Just food.
3500-4000 cal IIFYM style. Eating when I can.
I love preworkout and am always down to try something new. Especially after a day like today, I wanted to set a new Bench PR and was motivated enough and knew I had it in me but just couldn't zone in enough to get it. I actually told my friend I wish I had some good PWO. It makes all the difference sometimes.
I have reviewed a T-booster by AI before but it was removed along with all other AI logs due to political issues between AM and AI that I don't know much about.
05-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RenegadeRows in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 114Last Post: 10-31-2014, 07:26 PM
- By tims03redfire in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 66Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:14 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 93Last Post: 10-30-2008, 07:24 PM
- By apsnutrition in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 102Last Post: 09-29-2008, 07:00 PM
- By Skigazzi in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:00 AM