!!! WHITE FLOOD REBORN - Looking for Testers!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Well done Man! I'm still too scared for 1repMaxes but I'm working towards sooper deep ATG 315s for reps. I can box squat to parallel at 405 if that means anything lol
    was not really a max bro. it went up very easy and i did not even grind at all.
    I will never ever box squat after seeing someone squat doing that and then falling right on their jewels (if you know what i am talking about). Box squatting takes all the drive and control out of the motion which i am not a fan of. Yes its a good alternative to getting use to heavy weights, but when it comes down to it, the only way to improve squatting is doing what.. squatting.

Attacking your weakness by doing what needs to be done! I will get 2-3 on that soon, lets see if i get a chance to use the flood and give it a whirl.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

was not really a max bro

I will never ever box squat after seeing someone squat doing that and then falling right on their jewels (if you know what i am talking about)
    Well good lift without wraps or a belt anyways my man!

Yeah that sounds like it would be painful just to watch let alone do! We'll have to agree to disagree on box squats though as I find its great for overloading and doesn't carry the risk of a full squat that you can't get out of the hole from. I do them when a squat rack isn't available
    Independent Review
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Dannggg, white flood reformulation! I didn't think the current white flood was possible to improve?! wtf!

• 24/185/5'10"
    • Lifting
    • Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them:White Flood V2 pwo, EC stack and alphaburn while fasted.
    • Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day? EC stack and Alphaburn twice during fast, and CL fish oil. Orange triad is on the way.

• General current diet:

Diet - Currently on a cutting diet, trying to stay within 2200 cals on work out days. Doing lean gains fast from around 9:30 pm to 1:30 the next day. Keeping the carbs and protein high with moderate fats, very clean foods.

• Why should we pick you?

I've used White Flood since v1 and have gone through at least 500 servings between the two formulas. I'm a white flood addict and always recommend it to my lifting buddies. I'll end up buying it anyways!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

[QUOTE=The Solution;3967296]
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post

Age/Weight/Height:

5'7

Training experience:

4 Years Serious
    Competed in 2 Shows (2010 Great Lakes Grand Prix in Ohio Placed 3rd)
    (2012 Collegiate Nationals LW Placed 5th)

Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them:

NOW Adam
    Genomyx Gut Health
    NOW Vitamin D3
    CL Oxi-Omega
    Genomyx Slin Sane V2
    Bulk Creatine
    Whey Protein
    Ressurect PM (once a week)
    Cellucor Cor BCAA

Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)?

1 Coffee when i wake up
    1 Diet Soda

General current diet:

250g Protein, 425g Carbs, 50g Fat (Tracked My Fitness Pal)

Link to past reviews/logs done:

None on here, about 30+ on bodybuilding.com

Why should we pick you?

Honestly, Detail, and Frequent updates are my specialty. I take pride in my detail and also taking pictures (of mixing the product) and giving the company 100% honest feedback regarding what it does, how it affects my training, what i feel from it. The energy/focus it does provide. I will also give feedback by logging my workouts to show you just what it does regarding my strength, recovery, and rest times during my sessions to give a greater amount of information for the product. I have reviewed quite a few products from CL in the store here (Green Mag, White Flood original, Oxi-Omega, Purple Wraath) as i have used them in the past, but have not logged many of their products since i do have 10 bottles of Oxi-Omega currently in my house and its a staple.

Would be able to update daily (i will not take on offdays) but will be able to be liable to the company with detail and honesty on the true effects of the product.

What we’re asking of you if picked to log:

[LIST=1][*]Initial review after a couple of use in the proper section (Product Review Section and CL company forum).

** Easy.. I will include pictures of mixing it up and then writing detail regrding the formula**
    [*] 30 day log will be posted in the proper section (Product Review Section)

** No problem ***
    [*]Details in log of how you feel while using it whether working out or not (non-workout days).

** Just workout days **
    [*] Minimum of 3 updates a week (the more the better).

*** Will update at least 5 ****
    [*]Post a final review once finished in proper section (Product Review Section and CL company forum)

Above....
    great choice here guys!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    mkretz have you EVER paid for a supplement????
    yea alot actually.............
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Answers

Looks good. I have been using WF since it got released. The watermelon is the only flavor I have been using ever since they released it lol. Glad to see some improvements to the formula, hopefully it still tastes amazing.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Just posting in here to say I am no longer able to log.

Looks like y'all have plenty of solid applicants to choose from now.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Need more apps for a quality company and products lets go!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Just posting in here to say I am no longer able to log.

Looks like y'all have plenty of solid applicants to choose from now.
    Thanks for increasing my chances lol. Hope you enjoy your other log !
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140

Thanks for increasing my chances lol. Hope you enjoy your other log !
    Haha not a problem. Glad I was chosen for it. Should make for a great log as should this.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

BUMP!!! too good of an opportunity for people to pass up!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  148 lbs.
    Answers

can I apply for this? new to the forum, would love to give this a try
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by missesmonique View Post
    can I apply for this? new to the forum, would love to give this a try
    Of course you can!!! Get it in stat!!!
    Independent Review
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

PM's are trickling out.
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    PM's are trickling out.
    I hope they keep trickling, and maybe even start flowing lol
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    I hope they keep trickling, and maybe even start flowing lol
    haha let the flood begin, no pun intended...ok maybe pun intended
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

• Age/Weight/Height: 24, 154lbs, 5'7"

• Training experience:been training for about 3 years on and off and have been full blown for about 3 months now

• Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: green mag, purple wraath, og white flood/powermax, fish oil, orange triad, whey (usually igf-2 as well but ran out )

• Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)? i usually take a serving of white flood in the morning for work and then again about an hour prior to workout with purple wraath and green mag. Have actually stopped drinking coffee because of the great effects from white flood. Never drink soda.

• General current diet: mornings usually consist of eggs and fruit, lunch is always either chicken or beef with some carbs like a potato or rice and vege. dinners there is always a meat as the main course with side of veges and starch. I usually snack on cashews or carrots/celery and peanut butter to hold me over until the next meal. I usually have a cheat day every other week to keep things going. But i try to stick with a high protein, moderately high carb and healthy fats. 200g/50g/30g 2800cals a day clean bulk.

• Link to past reviews/logs done: I haven't done any logs besides the one i started when i first began my time on AM.. I wouldn't consider it a full log so i am not posting it. I stopped it because i actually ended up switching to controlled labs products when i was soley taking appnut products. The whole reason i started it was to log the appnut products for myself as a motivator. I have lots of reviews for products on the left that i have tried and left a review/rating. I have tried many preworkouts especially because i like a clean energy and a crazy pump. Fell in love with controlled labs products and its pretty much all i use besides when i alternate pwo's. I have the original white flood and have been using it for over a month now. Would love to log White Flood reborn and see the difference.

• Why should we pick you?I believe that in logging like this, you need to have different variables such as age, experience, etc. I am not new to working out per se, but have ultimately become more serious about it in recent months. I'm young and still feel great andI have been seeing some great gains and its attributed to my diet, determination and supplementation. I know what I'm doing in the gym and I have plenty of gains to get still as i continue to grow. I have tried all types of samples from companies and I have to say ( and you can read it in my review of white flood and controlled labs threads) controlled labs is my favorite brand, and nothing can compare to how i feel on their stack of products. The triple lift stack is where it is at and to add reborn in place of the og would be awesome! I workout 3 days a week and use reborn at work as well so i pretty much use it 6 days a week which i think will give a great reading on its effects. I'm always trying to find ways to try new products to see if there is anything different or better out there..nothing compares to controlled labs products. I was going to try a usp labs stack but I'm actually holding off on it for about 2 months because of how many triple lift stacks i have acquired..want to use them first. This would actually work perfectly because all I'm taking right now are your products and i know how they each affect me. I am not logging anything at this point in time, but i have won some products from usplabs (do not need to log as they were won). I can't tell you guys how much i want to try out and do the honor of logging white flood reborn. I feel like i owe you guys a log for giving me such an unstoppable stack to workout with! I know I'm new to logging but i would'nt want to log a different product for my first run.

Much appreciated,
    Determinator

EDIT: and i'd also like to see if you can top the pumps of powermax,havent had anything beat that with pumps, lets see if the reborn formula can do it!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Aww man am i too late
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Aww man am i too late
    Nope, we need about 25 loggers. You have a great app
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    thanks renegade very excited about WF reborn if you couldnt tell
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

Damn that is awesome to see so many loggers selected.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

Damn that is awesome to see so many loggers selected.
    Agreed. 25 is a bunch!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  148 lbs.
    Answers

Age/Weight/Height: 28/148/6'0"

Training experience: I've been a runner for 10 years but the last 2 years I've been doing more weight training. The last 4 months I've really been in the gym consistently lifting and I've cut back on my running.

Taking any other supplements? Just whey protein. I take Isopure and Dynamitize Casein

Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.) not really, coffee occasionally...I took lipo 6 a few years ago and it was great

General current diet: I eat pretty clean. Lots of veggies, some fruit. But mainly high protein and low carbs. Chicken, salmon, tilapia, turkey sausage are my go to for meat/protein. Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Asparagus, anything green for the most part with my veggies. And apples, pineapple, pears for fruit but I try to keep these to a minimum because of the sugar and carbs. I also try to drink a gallon of water a day and I stay away from juices and sodas.

Link to past reviews/logs done: I haven't done any logs. I'm new so this would be my first.

Why should we pick you? I'm really interested in competing. I'm training on my own but it would be great to find some supplements than can help me achieve my fitness goals. It would be great to see my progress over time especially through keeping a log. I'm just really anxious to take my body to the next level and I'd love to find products that can help me do that.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by missesmonique View Post
    Age/Weight/Height: 28/148/6'0"

Training experience: I've been a runner for 10 years but the last 2 years I've been doing more weight training. The last 4 months I've really been in the gym consistently lifting and I've cut back on my running.

Taking any other supplements? Just whey protein. I take Isopure and Dynamitize Casein

Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.) not really, coffee occasionally...I took lipo 6 a few years ago and it was great

General current diet: I eat pretty clean. Lots of veggies, some fruit. But mainly high protein and low carbs. Chicken, salmon, tilapia, turkey sausage are my go to for meat/protein. Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Asparagus, anything green for the most part with my veggies. And apples, pineapple, pears for fruit but I try to keep these to a minimum because of the sugar and carbs. I also try to drink a gallon of water a day and I stay away from juices and sodas.

Link to past reviews/logs done: I haven't done any logs. I'm new so this would be my first.

Why should we pick you? I'm really interested in competing. I'm training on my own but it would be great to find some supplements than can help me achieve my fitness goals. It would be great to see my progress over time especially through keeping a log. I'm just really anxious to take my body to the next level and I'd love to find products that can help me do that.
    The PMs continue to trickle.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Yeahhhh buddddyyyy exciteddd
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I think its exciting we have a female logger!
    Independent Review
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

More APPS!
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    I think its exciting we have a female logger!
    me too.

For those I PM'd, once I get everyones info....I will send it over and try to start getting these up and running soon
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Np and thanks again ill just continue to use my triple stacks with og white flood! :-)
    Formutech Fat buring stack log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/234711-getting-lean-mean.html
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Answers

How's the flavor on the Reborn?

After 5 tubs of OG White Flood, all of the flavors started to share this chemical note in the background which made it very hard to go down. Although, profile wise, serving size, and for what it is. It still stays in my top 5 pwo.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    me too.

For those I PM'd, once I get everyones info....I will send it over and try to start getting these up and running soon
    Can't wait!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by garz View Post
    How's the flavor on the Reborn?

After 5 tubs of OG White Flood, all of the flavors started to share this chemical note in the background which made it very hard to go down. Although, profile wise, serving size, and for what it is. It still stays in my top 5 pwo.
    There are some reviews on bb.com claiming it is one of the best tasting pre-workout supps out there.

A good read here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153523641

"Taste- Why do you do this to us CL? Why did you make this product taste so good that I'd consider drinking it by itself when I wasn't working out? Spot on lemonade in my mind. I use quite a bit of water with my PWO, so half a scoop was mild.. but it was still seriously amazing. I've decided not to use xx/10 ratings in all my reviews because there are lots of great products out there, but this taste truthfully gets a 10/10.
    "
  33. Registered User
    Answers

congrats on the winners so far
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Wow so pumped to try the new stuff. Will CL still be making the original?
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

that gets m excited...i tired teh watermelon flavor of the OG a few days ago....literally like a jolly rancher sooo good
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

25 loggers, super generous
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    25 loggers, super generous
    Beyond. So stoked to be a part of this. My 3 tubs of vanilla pronom will go down nicely after a reborn workout
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.
    Answers

I would love to test the New White Flood.

I just got finished with Craze 3 weeks ago and I have finished my detoxification process.

I will be taking BCAA, Protein powder and a Multivitamin while taking the White Flood.

I am going through my bulking phase and I am at 12% BF.

i will also provide a 30 day on Anabolic Minds during the testing process and provide my review about how the product works for me.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Answers

• Age/Weight/Height: 23, 195, 6'2
    • Training experience: 9 years committed training (6 years sports-specific [basketball, jiu-jitsu, football], 3 years experimenting with various training methods to rehabilitate old battle wounds and reconcile gaining muscle mass with maintaining enough athleticism to compete in various sports leagues against guys that are older than me with better mustaches, and frankly chest hair than me).
    • Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: occasional smart drug use: Oxiracetam, Uridine Monophosphate, CDP-Choline, Fish Oil, Acetyl-L-Carnitine
    • Other: At the moment: Beta Alanine, Green Defense whole-food greens, Orange Triad, Type-
      II Collagen, Elite XT protein powder
    • Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)? Green tea in the afternoons.
    • General current diet: My diet fluctuates--I just returned from studying in China, so it has been particularly difficult to monitor my diet as of late. During my tenure in China, my diet would be characterized as low-carbohydrate, with unintentional carb cycling because of occasional rice and fruit binges, with a moderate protein intake and high consumption of unsaturated fats. Basically paleo with added rice. My caloric intake was reduced significantly, but it was reassuring to find out that I maintained much of my weight during my time there.

• Back in the U.S. -- I will ramp my protein intake up to 1 gram per lb. of body weight, resume a Carb Nite diet I was experimenting with before I left that I was achieving good results with, and eat all of my calories between 12pm and 8pm.

• Link to past reviews/logs done: N/A
    • Why should we pick you? Other than the fact that I'm personal friends with several C-list celebrities, I have extensive writing experience (Neuroscience grad school--this has to be in APA, right?--and comedy column), I've been using supplements for the last 9 years (yes, have tried the old Flood), it's an opportune time to gauge the possible physical transformation one could undergo by combining the supplement with a reformed diet, I can update daily because I have nothing to do for a few months, I can post before/after pictures, and I can also comment on nootropic effects and athletic performance enhancement.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Age/Weight/Height: 22/195/6'1"
    Training experience: I've been training for 5 years and lift 5 times a week
    Taking any other supplements?
    Orange Triad
    Oximega fish oil
    Bcaa
    Glutamine
    Protein

Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)?: Coffee in the morning. White flood pre workout.

General current diet: 40/40/20 mostly chicken and brown rice with tons of vegetables.

Link to past reviews/logs done: None but you have to start some where!

Why should we pick you? I've tried every version of white flood and absolutely love it as its the only pre workout that gives me good focus and pumps without the jitters. I can update my log daily. Finally I'm a loyal customer and have about 45 barcodes of Controlled Labs products that I have used.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RED ACID REBORN: Looking for Testers!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 04-15-2013, 10:56 AM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Looking For Testers for ReHab!
    By tims03redfire in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 10:14 AM
  3. WHITE FLOOD TABLETS: We Need Testers!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 06:24 PM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 06:00 PM
  5. SNS is Looking for testers to design their own log...
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 10:00 AM