!!! WHITE FLOOD REBORN - Looking for Testers!!!!!!!!
- 04-28-2013, 09:14 PM
I will never ever box squat after seeing someone squat doing that and then falling right on their jewels (if you know what i am talking about). Box squatting takes all the drive and control out of the motion which i am not a fan of. Yes its a good alternative to getting use to heavy weights, but when it comes down to it, the only way to improve squatting is doing what.. squatting.
Attacking your weakness by doing what needs to be done! I will get 2-3 on that soon, lets see if i get a chance to use the flood and give it a whirl.
- 04-28-2013, 09:34 PM
Yeah that sounds like it would be painful just to watch let alone do! We'll have to agree to disagree on box squats though as I find its great for overloading and doesn't carry the risk of a full squat that you can't get out of the hole from. I do them when a squat rack isn't availableIndependent Review
- 04-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Dannggg, white flood reformulation! I didn't think the current white flood was possible to improve?! wtf!
- Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them:White Flood V2 pwo, EC stack and alphaburn while fasted.
- Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day? EC stack and Alphaburn twice during fast, and CL fish oil. Orange triad is on the way.
- General current diet:
Diet - Currently on a cutting diet, trying to stay within 2200 cals on work out days. Doing lean gains fast from around 9:30 pm to 1:30 the next day. Keeping the carbs and protein high with moderate fats, very clean foods.
- Why should we pick you?
I've used White Flood since v1 and have gone through at least 500 servings between the two formulas. I'm a white flood addict and always recommend it to my lifting buddies. I'll end up buying it anyways!
04-28-2013, 10:13 PM
04-28-2013, 10:17 PM
04-29-2013, 11:46 AM
Looks good. I have been using WF since it got released. The watermelon is the only flavor I have been using ever since they released it lol. Glad to see some improvements to the formula, hopefully it still tastes amazing.
04-29-2013, 12:51 PM
Just posting in here to say I am no longer able to log.
Looks like y'all have plenty of solid applicants to choose from now.
04-29-2013, 04:26 PM
Need more apps for a quality company and products lets go!
04-29-2013, 07:56 PM
04-29-2013, 08:33 PM
Haha not a problem. Glad I was chosen for it. Should make for a great log as should this.Originally Posted by Afi140
04-29-2013, 11:14 PM
04-30-2013, 12:52 AM
04-30-2013, 01:02 AM
04-30-2013, 04:43 AM
PM's are trickling out.
TEAM GET DIESEL
GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COMLike us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page
04-30-2013, 08:04 AM
04-30-2013, 08:24 AM
04-30-2013, 11:46 AM
- Age/Weight/Height: 24, 154lbs, 5'7"
- Training experience:been training for about 3 years on and off and have been full blown for about 3 months now
- Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: green mag, purple wraath, og white flood/powermax, fish oil, orange triad, whey (usually igf-2 as well but ran out )
- Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)? i usually take a serving of white flood in the morning for work and then again about an hour prior to workout with purple wraath and green mag. Have actually stopped drinking coffee because of the great effects from white flood. Never drink soda.
- General current diet: mornings usually consist of eggs and fruit, lunch is always either chicken or beef with some carbs like a potato or rice and vege. dinners there is always a meat as the main course with side of veges and starch. I usually snack on cashews or carrots/celery and peanut butter to hold me over until the next meal. I usually have a cheat day every other week to keep things going. But i try to stick with a high protein, moderately high carb and healthy fats. 200g/50g/30g 2800cals a day clean bulk.
- Link to past reviews/logs done: I haven't done any logs besides the one i started when i first began my time on AM.. I wouldn't consider it a full log so i am not posting it. I stopped it because i actually ended up switching to controlled labs products when i was soley taking appnut products. The whole reason i started it was to log the appnut products for myself as a motivator. I have lots of reviews for products on the left that i have tried and left a review/rating. I have tried many preworkouts especially because i like a clean energy and a crazy pump. Fell in love with controlled labs products and its pretty much all i use besides when i alternate pwo's. I have the original white flood and have been using it for over a month now. Would love to log White Flood reborn and see the difference.
- Why should we pick you?I believe that in logging like this, you need to have different variables such as age, experience, etc. I am not new to working out per se, but have ultimately become more serious about it in recent months. I'm young and still feel great andI have been seeing some great gains and its attributed to my diet, determination and supplementation. I know what I'm doing in the gym and I have plenty of gains to get still as i continue to grow. I have tried all types of samples from companies and I have to say ( and you can read it in my review of white flood and controlled labs threads) controlled labs is my favorite brand, and nothing can compare to how i feel on their stack of products. The triple lift stack is where it is at and to add reborn in place of the og would be awesome! I workout 3 days a week and use reborn at work as well so i pretty much use it 6 days a week which i think will give a great reading on its effects. I'm always trying to find ways to try new products to see if there is anything different or better out there..nothing compares to controlled labs products. I was going to try a usp labs stack but I'm actually holding off on it for about 2 months because of how many triple lift stacks i have acquired..want to use them first. This would actually work perfectly because all I'm taking right now are your products and i know how they each affect me. I am not logging anything at this point in time, but i have won some products from usplabs (do not need to log as they were won). I can't tell you guys how much i want to try out and do the honor of logging white flood reborn. I feel like i owe you guys a log for giving me such an unstoppable stack to workout with! I know I'm new to logging but i would'nt want to log a different product for my first run.
EDIT: and i'd also like to see if you can top the pumps of powermax,havent had anything beat that with pumps, lets see if the reborn formula can do it!
04-30-2013, 11:47 AM
04-30-2013, 02:37 PM
04-30-2013, 02:41 PM
04-30-2013, 02:50 PM
04-30-2013, 03:17 PM
04-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Training experience: I've been a runner for 10 years but the last 2 years I've been doing more weight training. The last 4 months I've really been in the gym consistently lifting and I've cut back on my running.
Taking any other supplements? Just whey protein. I take Isopure and Dynamitize Casein
Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.) not really, coffee occasionally...I took lipo 6 a few years ago and it was great
General current diet: I eat pretty clean. Lots of veggies, some fruit. But mainly high protein and low carbs. Chicken, salmon, tilapia, turkey sausage are my go to for meat/protein. Spinach, Broccoli, Kale, Asparagus, anything green for the most part with my veggies. And apples, pineapple, pears for fruit but I try to keep these to a minimum because of the sugar and carbs. I also try to drink a gallon of water a day and I stay away from juices and sodas.
Link to past reviews/logs done: I haven't done any logs. I'm new so this would be my first.
Why should we pick you? I'm really interested in competing. I'm training on my own but it would be great to find some supplements than can help me achieve my fitness goals. It would be great to see my progress over time especially through keeping a log. I'm just really anxious to take my body to the next level and I'd love to find products that can help me do that.
04-30-2013, 04:17 PM
04-30-2013, 04:18 PM
04-30-2013, 04:30 PM
04-30-2013, 04:45 PM
04-30-2013, 04:56 PM
04-30-2013, 05:05 PM
04-30-2013, 05:38 PM
How's the flavor on the Reborn?
After 5 tubs of OG White Flood, all of the flavors started to share this chemical note in the background which made it very hard to go down. Although, profile wise, serving size, and for what it is. It still stays in my top 5 pwo.
04-30-2013, 08:04 PM
04-30-2013, 08:35 PM
A good read here:
"Taste- Why do you do this to us CL? Why did you make this product taste so good that I'd consider drinking it by itself when I wasn't working out? Spot on lemonade in my mind. I use quite a bit of water with my PWO, so half a scoop was mild.. but it was still seriously amazing. I've decided not to use xx/10 ratings in all my reviews because there are lots of great products out there, but this taste truthfully gets a 10/10.
04-30-2013, 10:10 PM
04-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Wow so pumped to try the new stuff. Will CL still be making the original?
PES ALPHAMINE Log
04-30-2013, 10:41 PM
that gets m excited...i tired teh watermelon flavor of the OG a few days ago....literally like a jolly rancher sooo good
04-30-2013, 10:43 PM
04-30-2013, 11:17 PM
05-01-2013, 10:08 AM
I would love to test the New White Flood.
I just got finished with Craze 3 weeks ago and I have finished my detoxification process.
I will be taking BCAA, Protein powder and a Multivitamin while taking the White Flood.
I am going through my bulking phase and I am at 12% BF.
i will also provide a 30 day on Anabolic Minds during the testing process and provide my review about how the product works for me.
05-01-2013, 11:59 AM
- Age/Weight/Height: 23, 195, 6'2
- Training experience: 9 years committed training (6 years sports-specific [basketball, jiu-jitsu, football], 3 years experimenting with various training methods to rehabilitate old battle wounds and reconcile gaining muscle mass with maintaining enough athleticism to compete in various sports leagues against guys that are older than me with better mustaches, and frankly chest hair than me).
- Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them: occasional smart drug use: Oxiracetam, Uridine Monophosphate, CDP-Choline, Fish Oil, Acetyl-L-Carnitine
- Other: At the moment: Beta Alanine, Green Defense whole-food greens, Orange Triad, Type-
II Collagen, Elite XT protein powder
- Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)? Green tea in the afternoons.
- General current diet: My diet fluctuates--I just returned from studying in China, so it has been particularly difficult to monitor my diet as of late. During my tenure in China, my diet would be characterized as low-carbohydrate, with unintentional carb cycling because of occasional rice and fruit binges, with a moderate protein intake and high consumption of unsaturated fats. Basically paleo with added rice. My caloric intake was reduced significantly, but it was reassuring to find out that I maintained much of my weight during my time there.
- Back in the U.S. -- I will ramp my protein intake up to 1 gram per lb. of body weight, resume a Carb Nite diet I was experimenting with before I left that I was achieving good results with, and eat all of my calories between 12pm and 8pm.
- Link to past reviews/logs done: N/A
- Why should we pick you? Other than the fact that I'm personal friends with several C-list celebrities, I have extensive writing experience (Neuroscience grad school--this has to be in APA, right?--and comedy column), I've been using supplements for the last 9 years (yes, have tried the old Flood), it's an opportune time to gauge the possible physical transformation one could undergo by combining the supplement with a reformed diet, I can update daily because I have nothing to do for a few months, I can post before/after pictures, and I can also comment on nootropic effects and athletic performance enhancement.
05-01-2013, 02:52 PM
Training experience: I've been training for 5 years and lift 5 times a week
Taking any other supplements?
Oximega fish oil
Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)?: Coffee in the morning. White flood pre workout.
General current diet: 40/40/20 mostly chicken and brown rice with tons of vegetables.
Link to past reviews/logs done: None but you have to start some where!
Why should we pick you? I've tried every version of white flood and absolutely love it as its the only pre workout that gives me good focus and pumps without the jitters. I can update my log daily. Finally I'm a loyal customer and have about 45 barcodes of Controlled Labs products that I have used.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RenegadeRows in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 114Last Post: 10-31-2014, 07:26 PM
- By tims03redfire in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 66Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:14 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 93Last Post: 10-30-2008, 07:24 PM
- By apsnutrition in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 102Last Post: 09-29-2008, 07:00 PM
- By Skigazzi in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:00 AM