!!! WHITE FLOOD REBORN - Looking for Testers!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. mkretz have you EVER paid for a supplement????
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

2. IN!
    1.) Age: 25 Height: 5'11 weight: 181 bodyfat %: 9
    2.) Training experience: I've been training consistently since I was 16 years old. I feel in love with it then and have strived to continue improving my physique. I've tried many different training protocols. Originally I trained more for strength and power as I played d-1 ball using methods such as 5 X 5, westside etc. Since graduating from college I've adapted more of a physique oriented routine focusing on hypertrophy, bringing up weak points etc. I design my own lifting programs which encompass both strength, power, and hypertrophy based training using more of a western periodization style.
    3.) Yes, typically i ingest protein and creatine as my staple supplements. Right now I am also taking endosurge turbo which promotes sleep while optimizing hormonal levels. However I anticipate I will be finished with supplementing with endosurge by the time you choose winners here
    4.) Sometimes, I am just about to finish school and will ingest some stims if i need to study alot or if im tired before the gym. I typically cycle on and off preworkouts and right now im off (except for as stated above as needed)
    5.) General diet consists of a little above maintenence calories aimed at trying to gain lean mass. I typically will have 2 shakes a day with oats and peanut butter with 3-4 whole meals consisting of 40-60 grams protein and 100 grams of carbs.
    6.) The only log that I have experience with is the one I am performing now, which is endosurge. However, I understand the general consensus of what keeping a log entails and have no problem meeting the required updates.
    7.) Because white flood is one of my favorite prewo's on the market. I used it in november-december consistently during my "on" time with prewo and enjoyed the smooth energy and focus it gave me. I can reliably provide insight to the effects of white flood reborn from my personal standpoint while providing specifics into my type of training and how it benefits/supplements my physique

thanks for your consideration braski

•   

3. Bump for more apps
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

^^^ This... CL Is good stuff, high quality and a very respectable brand.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    ^^^ This... CL Is good stuff, high quality and a very respectable brand.
    That's for darn sure
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by pete8407 View Post
    I tried the original white flood and liked it. I would definitely log this but I'm logging d-pol right now that has 20 days left of a 60 day cycle. I didn't know if that would interfere or not? The new white flood looks like a good solid pre workout.
    20 days left I'm sure we can use you

7. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    mkretz have you EVER paid for a supplement????
    lol...hes a great candidate, does well reviews and logs. short answer, probably not

8. The Solution, your a great candidate. I'm really loving your app. I think you'd be a beast on WF!

9. COME ON MORE APPS!

10. This is such a great opportunity. People are going to love some reborn

11. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    20 days left I'm sure we can use you
    20 days, sweet then i will absolutely be done with my log too

12. When are you guys picking

13. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    When are you guys picking
    RR and I will be sending PMs periodically.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    The Solution, your a great candidate. I'm really loving your app. I think you'd be a beast on WF!
    I hit 405 x 1 last week, lets see if i can push 3 reps if on the flood!!

Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

I hit 405 x 1 last week, lets see if i can push 3 reps if on the flood!!

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfaJXQMRcYA
    Well done Man! I'm still too scared for 1repMaxes but I'm working towards sooper deep ATG 315s for reps. I can box squat to parallel at 405 if that means anything lol
    Independent Review
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    Well done Man! I'm still too scared for 1repMaxes but I'm working towards sooper deep ATG 315s for reps. I can box squat to parallel at 405 if that means anything lol
    was not really a max bro. it went up very easy and i did not even grind at all.
    I will never ever box squat after seeing someone squat doing that and then falling right on their jewels (if you know what i am talking about). Box squatting takes all the drive and control out of the motion which i am not a fan of. Yes its a good alternative to getting use to heavy weights, but when it comes down to it, the only way to improve squatting is doing what.. squatting.

Attacking your weakness by doing what needs to be done! I will get 2-3 on that soon, lets see if i get a chance to use the flood and give it a whirl.
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

was not really a max bro

I will never ever box squat after seeing someone squat doing that and then falling right on their jewels (if you know what i am talking about)
    Well good lift without wraps or a belt anyways my man!

Yeah that sounds like it would be painful just to watch let alone do! We'll have to agree to disagree on box squats though as I find its great for overloading and doesn't carry the risk of a full squat that you can't get out of the hole from. I do them when a squat rack isn't available
    Independent Review

18. Dannggg, white flood reformulation! I didn't think the current white flood was possible to improve?! wtf!

• 24/185/5'10"
    • Lifting
    • Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them:White Flood V2 pwo, EC stack and alphaburn while fasted.
    • Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day? EC stack and Alphaburn twice during fast, and CL fish oil. Orange triad is on the way.

• General current diet:

Diet - Currently on a cutting diet, trying to stay within 2200 cals on work out days. Doing lean gains fast from around 9:30 pm to 1:30 the next day. Keeping the carbs and protein high with moderate fats, very clean foods.

• Why should we pick you?

I've used White Flood since v1 and have gone through at least 500 servings between the two formulas. I'm a white flood addict and always recommend it to my lifting buddies. I'll end up buying it anyways!

19. [QUOTE=The Solution;3967296]
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post

Age/Weight/Height:

5'7

Training experience:

4 Years Serious
    Competed in 2 Shows (2010 Great Lakes Grand Prix in Ohio Placed 3rd)
    (2012 Collegiate Nationals LW Placed 5th)

Taking any other supplements? If so, please list them:

NOW Adam
    Genomyx Gut Health
    NOW Vitamin D3
    CL Oxi-Omega
    Genomyx Slin Sane V2
    Bulk Creatine
    Whey Protein
    Ressurect PM (once a week)
    Cellucor Cor BCAA

Do you take any other stimulants throughout the day (pre-workout, coffee, soda, etc.)?

1 Coffee when i wake up
    1 Diet Soda

General current diet:

250g Protein, 425g Carbs, 50g Fat (Tracked My Fitness Pal)

Link to past reviews/logs done:

None on here, about 30+ on bodybuilding.com

Why should we pick you?

Honestly, Detail, and Frequent updates are my specialty. I take pride in my detail and also taking pictures (of mixing the product) and giving the company 100% honest feedback regarding what it does, how it affects my training, what i feel from it. The energy/focus it does provide. I will also give feedback by logging my workouts to show you just what it does regarding my strength, recovery, and rest times during my sessions to give a greater amount of information for the product. I have reviewed quite a few products from CL in the store here (Green Mag, White Flood original, Oxi-Omega, Purple Wraath) as i have used them in the past, but have not logged many of their products since i do have 10 bottles of Oxi-Omega currently in my house and its a staple.

Would be able to update daily (i will not take on offdays) but will be able to be liable to the company with detail and honesty on the true effects of the product.

What we’re asking of you if picked to log:

[LIST=1][*]Initial review after a couple of use in the proper section (Product Review Section and CL company forum).

** Easy.. I will include pictures of mixing it up and then writing detail regrding the formula**
    [*] 30 day log will be posted in the proper section (Product Review Section)

** No problem ***
    [*]Details in log of how you feel while using it whether working out or not (non-workout days).

** Just workout days **
    [*] Minimum of 3 updates a week (the more the better).

*** Will update at least 5 ****
    [*]Post a final review once finished in proper section (Product Review Section and CL company forum)

Above....
    great choice here guys!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    mkretz have you EVER paid for a supplement????
    yea alot actually.............

21. Looks good. I have been using WF since it got released. The watermelon is the only flavor I have been using ever since they released it lol. Glad to see some improvements to the formula, hopefully it still tastes amazing.

22. Just posting in here to say I am no longer able to log.

Looks like y'all have plenty of solid applicants to choose from now.
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Need more apps for a quality company and products lets go!
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Just posting in here to say I am no longer able to log.

Looks like y'all have plenty of solid applicants to choose from now.
    Thanks for increasing my chances lol. Hope you enjoy your other log !

25. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140

Thanks for increasing my chances lol. Hope you enjoy your other log !
    Haha not a problem. Glad I was chosen for it. Should make for a great log as should this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. RED ACID REBORN: Looking for Testers!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 07:26 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Looking For Testers for ReHab!
    By tims03redfire in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 11:14 AM
  3. WHITE FLOOD TABLETS: We Need Testers!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-30-2008, 07:24 PM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 07:00 PM
  5. SNS is Looking for testers to design their own log...
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:00 AM