ANDROFACTORY would like to welcome our newest rep.....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We finally found the guy we were looking for....
Everyone please welcome Force Of Green to the AF rep team!

He is very knowledgeable when it comes to our line and has a lot of first hand experience, and his passion towards the products make him a great fit for this role.
Glad to have you on board my friend!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn! I had a good feeling about this and decided to jump on here right before I did some extra work on a project. Thanks for the welcome guys! My views and attitude is and has always been very progressive and thus far has evolved into a very fundamental standpoint on dietary, sports supplements. I look forward to providing a service to my friends and consumers here on Anabolicminds and out in the real world by giving the best information and public relations that I can, while promoting a company that I believe in. FOCUS has become my stronghold for cognitive and physical enhancement and I look forward to learning more about the other products that Androfactory has in the lineup! Now to change my signature... ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump! :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Starting Monday, I'll be back on the grind and will be getting back into the swing of spending more time on the forums on a regular basis and helping out friends with product information, etc. I've been absent as of late while working on a few personal projects.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
whetitgo FOG....glad to see you are back!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;6FIsKwut65s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FIsKwut65s&feature=yo utu.be[/video]
Finally more time to help out on the forums. Lot's of momentum with projects!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
[video=youtube;3J9UBVaXkjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded& v=3J9UBVaXkjU[/video]
And a radioshow interview.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Many thanks again, Cordeen, halfhuman, Young Gotti! Can someone drop me a PM and maybe hit me up with a phone number, so I can talk in realtime? I'd like to get the ball rolling as far as my participation as a rep, in areas that you need me to be in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Many thanks again, Cordeen, halfhuman, Young Gotti! Can someone drop me a PM and maybe hit me up with a phone number, so I can talk in realtime? I'd like to get the ball rolling as far as my participation as a rep, in areas that you need me to be in.
Check your email ;)