Formutech Nutrition's Endurance BCAA Plus -Lets go Orange- Log OP

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Here's your change to try our amazing new ORANGE flavored Endurance BCAA Plus!

I am looking for 3 people who want to log this and share their experience with Anabolic Minds. You must first log onto face book and like our web page.

What is Endurance BCAA Plus?
It is a stand alone, one of a kind BCAA Product that offers a 2:1:1 ratio of BCAA along with L-Glutamine, Beta Alanine, COP and Citrulline Malate. This BCAA product not only taste amazing but really allows you to step up your game in the gym, box, or sports arena.

ENDURANCE™ is one of the most complete sports
supplements for all athletes because the ingredients
provide an extra edge during high intensity workouts,
reduces muscle soreness, and increases storage of
energy for muscles to use.* Along with the staples
found in other BCAA powders, the addition of Beta
Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate make
ENDURANCE™ the most complete BCAA powder on
the market!*

Enjoy all these benefits of ENDURANCE™:

■7100mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids!
■Promotes vasodilation, leading to improved protein assimilation and absorption.*
■Reduce muscle breakdown during training and recovery.*
■Delay muscle fatigue.*
■Reduce delayed-onset muscle soreness.*
■Promote muscle growth.*
■Promote faster tissue repair.*
■Support optimum growth hormone levels.*
■Provide energy boosts during intense training sessions.*​

Now back to the ORANGE? This is off the chain. Best tasting BCAA Product I ve had to date. I couldn't put it down and I just want more after I finish. The taste is great.

What I want from You!!!!!!

I want to know why I should choose you, how you would utilize it, your current short term and long term goals in the gym and one thing that you ve never posted here before. Lets make this fun. It can be anything. To be eligible you must live in the US and be 18 yoa.

Endurance_SuppFacts_1024x1024.jpg
EnduranceProductImage.jpg

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I have been wanting to try out a BCAA product, but I have never used one before! Crazy I know. I have been lifting for about 8 years and I have progressed a lot from where I once was. I was 17 when I started lifting and at that time I weighed 150 lbs, I was a rail! I now weigh about 180 pounds and I am the strongest I have ever been. I am not one to settle for less, I want to keep pushing myself and my goal right now is to get up to 190lbs by the end of summer (august 31), while maintaining a relatively similar body fat to what I have now. My mid/long term goal I guess you could say is to do a physique competition. I do not have the size or body type for a bodybuilding competition, but I have had a lot of people try to convince me into joining one. I plan to do this physique show towards the end of the year, probably around November or December. This will give me time after I get to 190lb to cut down so that I am shredded! I decided I wanted to do this because I want to have something to train for. I want to push my self to the limits. I have always played sports and I am no longer doing that as I graduated last year. I would use Endurance to help me in my goal to reach 190lbs. By being able to sustain my energy and drive throughout my workout I will be able to get more accomplished. The BCAA will help me to endure through my workout and keep my muscles from breaking down. Since I am in graduate school I am busy, but I still like to train everyday I can, so it is important to me to be able to recover quickly so I can get back at it and continue to grow. With all the amino acids in this product I can limit the DOMs and train more frequently. This is important to me, as I feel I am one who sees better results with an increased frequency. I love beta alanine, and I am happy to see this as part of Endurance, I feel it really helps to delay muscle fatigue while training. One thing I have never posted here before is that I lived in Jamaica for a year, but got hepatitis A and got pretty sick. It took me a long time to get back to where I was, but I loved the challenge just like I would love to try Endurance! Thanks for the sweet opportunity!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I have been wanting to try out a BCAA product, but I have never used one before! Crazy I know. I have been lifting for about 8 years and I have progressed a lot from where I once was. I was 17 when I started lifting and at that time I weighed 150 lbs, I was a rail! I now weigh about 180 pounds and I am the strongest I have ever been. I am not one to settle for less, I want to keep pushing myself and my goal right now is to get up to 190lbs by the end of summer (august 31), while maintaining a relatively similar body fat to what I have now. My mid/long term goal I guess you could say is to do a physique competition. I do not have the size or body type for a bodybuilding competition, but I have had a lot of people try to convince me into joining one. I plan to do this physique show towards the end of the year, probably around November or December. This will give me time after I get to 190lb to cut down so that I am shredded! I decided I wanted to do this because I want to have something to train for. I want to push my self to the limits. I have always played sports and I am no longer doing that as I graduated last year. I would use Endurance to help me in my goal to reach 190lbs. By being able to sustain my energy and drive throughout my workout I will be able to get more accomplished. The BCAA will help me to endure through my workout and keep my muscles from breaking down. Since I am in graduate school I am busy, but I still like to train everyday I can, so it is important to me to be able to recover quickly so I can get back at it and continue to grow. With all the amino acids in this product I can limit the DOMs and train more frequently. This is important to me, as I feel I am one who sees better results with an increased frequency. I love beta alanine, and I am happy to see this as part of Endurance, I feel it really helps to delay muscle fatigue while training. One thing I have never posted here before is that I lived in Jamaica for a year, but got hepatitis A and got pretty sick. It took me a long time to get back to where I was, but I loved the challenge just like I would love to try Endurance! Thanks for the sweet opportunity!
Great App!!

That exactly what i was looking for, very detailed and interesting.
WOuld you be able to post to your log at least three times a week and answer question on your experiences with Endurance from other AM users?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jump all over this. Phenomenal company with outstanding products.. I tried the the Melon flavor.....awesome.

If there are any samples of this I would love to try it. I subscribe to only 2 companies and Formutech is one of them!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Great App!!

That exactly what i was looking for, very detailed and interesting.
WOuld you be able to post to your log at least three times a week and answer question on your experiences with Endurance from other AM users?
Yea absolutely! I am also going to be logging Volatile as soon as I get it, will that be a problem if I am selected?

SD1959

Awards
53 years old. Hit style training. Most of my training sessions are at night with many being late night after work. Endurance and recovery are more important than ever at this time. More complete profile than my current bcaa. I eat clean (alway) which allows my supps to really do their thing. I've got many years of experience so I can easily tell how my body reacts. Love Volatile. Know the quality of your products is top notch.
something new: Looking back, despite the pain my divorce was far and away the best thing ever!!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Jump all over this. Phenomenal company with outstanding products.. I tried the the Melon flavor.....awesome.

If there are any samples of this I would love to try it. I subscribe to only 2 companies and Formutech is one of them!
Thank you for that double, no samples yet,but once we get them they will be coming your way!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
53 years old. Hit style training. Most of my training sessions are at night with many being late night after work. Endurance and recovery are more important than ever at this time. More complete profile than my current bcaa. I eat clean (alway) which allows my supps to really do their thing. I've got many years of experience so I can easily tell how my body reacts. Love Volatile. Know the quality of your products is top notch.
something new: Looking back, despite the pain my divorce was far and away the best thing ever!!!!
Another great app! Thanks SD. Would you be able to log at least 3 days a week?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Bump. Get me some apps.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get on this people. I just received the Orange last night. First impression was the old school Hi C orange from Mc'ds back in the day.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it as delicious as the melon flavor?
I have only tried half scoop, but it was really light and refreshing.

The melon is just such a unique flavor. They are both pretty awesome I would say.

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
I'm 19,relatively new to taking supplements and all that good stuff. I started lifting when I was seventeen. Then I was about 315 pounds. Then I joined wrestling and got down to 265 270pounds. My short term goal is to get to 280 but more cut(gotta get the figure the ladies love). My long term is once I get to 280, drop some more weight and by the end of it be a solid 260.. I've recently started a power lifting centered work out. I work out after I get out of school at about 3:30 until 5. I've never really logged before but you gotta start somewhere. I am really interested in this product. I've been at a plateau for a couple months now and would really love to see some improvement. And I feel as though Endurance would help a ton!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I'm 19,relatively new to taking supplements and all that good stuff. I started lifting when I was seventeen. Then I was about 315 pounds. Then I joined wrestling and got down to 265 270pounds. My short term goal is to get to 280 but more cut(gotta get the figure the ladies love). My long term is once I get to 280, drop some more weight and by the end of it be a solid 260.. I've recently started a power lifting centered work out. I work out after I get out of school at about 3:30 until 5. I've never really logged before but you gotta start somewhere. I am really interested in this product. I've been at a plateau for a couple months now and would really love to see some improvement. And I feel as though Endurance would help a ton!
Good app. Tell me one thing about yourself you have never shared on am or another board.

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
Well, one thing I haven't shared is that there is one day that I will not under any circumstances work out an that's Sunday. That day is reserved for church and family. I'm not really sure if that's really what you were looking for.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Well, one thing I haven't shared is that there is one day that I will not under any circumstances work out an that's Sunday. That day is reserved for church and family. I'm not really sure if that's really what you were looking for.
Yup. Exactly. Highly respected bro.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I have to try this stuff.

I know first hand the quality of Formutech's BCAA's. I most definitely can post as often as 5 times a week. I am a decent logger for sure. M y workout goals are to get finished with this cut, approximately 2.5 more weeks, then start a lean natty bulk. I am pretty excited about it. I use BCAA's daily, usually 3-4 times a day as I do fasted training and intermittent fasting. I do P90X for another 3 weeks, then on to a serious lifting schedule. I am still supplementing with some serious lifts right now though. My brother has logged your Endurance previously with outstanding results.
One thing that I have never posted in here is that I have a serious FEAR OF HEIGHTS!! I am airborne qualified and I definitely want to keep jumping out of perfectly good aircrafts, but I usually end up 2 men away from the hatch and I don't remember jumping out! Once I am out I am good, but holy crap it takes every ounce of BALLS that I have to get out of that door. I love it.

I would be a good pick for this log because of me dedication to training and perfection, and my motivation for excellence.

Good luck to all of the applicants!!

-Andrew

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I know first hand the quality of Formutech's BCAA's. I most definitely can post as often as 5 times a week. I am a decent logger for sure. M y workout goals are to get finished with this cut, approximately 2.5 more weeks, then start a lean natty bulk. I am pretty excited about it. I use BCAA's daily, usually 3-4 times a day as I do fasted training and intermittent fasting. I do P90X for another 3 weeks, then on to a serious lifting schedule. I am still supplementing with some serious lifts right now though. My brother has logged your Endurance previously with outstanding results.
One thing that I have never posted in here is that I have a serious FEAR OF HEIGHTS!! I am airborne qualified and I definitely want to keep jumping out of perfectly good aircrafts, but I usually end up 2 men away from the hatch and I don't remember jumping out! Once I am out I am good, but holy crap it takes every ounce of BALLS that I have to get out of that door. I love it.

I would be a good pick for this log because of me dedication to training and perfection, and my motivation for excellence.

-Andrew
I'd definitely follow drews log!

BTW Orange is amazing, tried 1.5 scoops last night. Real refreshing. I'm still team Melon tho

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BTW Orange is amazing, tried 1.5 scoops last night. Real refreshing. I'm still team Melon tho
Thanks.
Yeah, the melon is the stuff. I logged the Perform a couple months ago and it is still a staple

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

-Andrew
Props to ya drew, Airborne is something special. It own little mind ****. Now for fun air assault and path finder is the shiznit brother.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

It was a hard toss up. But I went orange. I still hold on each at all times though. Melon is delicious too. Orange was just very refreshing. But both are great

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Props to ya drew, Airborne is something special. It own little mind ****. Now for fun air assault and path finder is the shiznit brother.
Ranger School is next, then air assault.
Not really planning to do pathfinder, but you never know

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ranger School is next, then air assault.
Not really planning to do pathfinder, but you never know
Awesome. I miss the Army. Got out bc of wife. She couldn't take being alone all the time. I was always gone. We got married in 2002 July. I was hon all of August and September tdy. Then back home then field till jan 03 then Iraq all if 03. Back home mid 04. It was wearing on her.

Nothing in the world compared to being a soldier. I loved every second of it. I am very type A personality though. Go figure.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You all need to get in here,this is an amazing product and has become my go to BCAA product!

kernsbak84

Awards
28 years old, I have one log under my belt lol. I would log this product 4-5 times a week giving honest feedback to the guys and gals on AM. I am currently following a mixture of Crossfit and heavylifting routine. With long distance cardio events such as 12-15 mile rucks and 5-8 mile runs. Looking to cut about 5 more pounds of BF and pack on the lean muscle mass, while increasing my strength and power.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I would apply but Walczak already hooked me up today! Did a log of the melon flavor a few months ago. Solid blend, great product, amazing reps, stellar company!!!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
28 years old, I have one log under my belt lol. I would log this product 4-5 times a week giving honest feedback to the guys and gals on AM. I am currently following a mixture of Crossfit and heavylifting routine. With long distance cardio events such as 12-15 mile rucks and 5-8 mile runs. Looking to cut about 5 more pounds of BF and pack on the lean muscle mass, while increasing my strength and power.
Something you haven't posted about yourself. Anything.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wanna get some sups sent out next week. Let get some more apps. We have some great ones in now and I want to add to them. This BCAA is insanely good and a stand alone product.

kernsbak84

Awards
Something you haven't posted about yourself. Anything.
I have just recently really got interested in the benefits of BCAA's and from I have read and heard about Endurance and would love to try it out. I plan to attend Ranger School and Airborne later this year. I already have Air Assault under my bekt and I am going to attempt getting my EFMB this June. I want to get into stellar and stay that way for life!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Bump. It's Sunday.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have just recently really got interested in the benefits of BCAA's and from I have read and heard about Endurance and would love to try it out. I plan to attend Ranger School and Airborne later this year. I already have Air Assault under my bekt and I am going to attempt getting my EFMB this June. I want to get into stellar and stay that way for life!
BCAA's are the single most important addition to my Fitness arsenal, third only to diet and exercise regimen.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
BCAA's are the single most important addition to my Fitness arsenal, third only to diet and exercise regimen.
Me too. I use BCAA 3 times a day.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to rock my shirt today

Sent from my iPhone while driving :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Had my shirt on this morning as well. Must be a Tuesday kinda thing.

I have used endurance In the past and really enjoyed it. Stacked great with volatile!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Had my shirt on this morning as well. Must be a Tuesday kinda thing.

I have used endurance In the past and really enjoyed it. Stacked great with volatile!
Ok I am rocking one too. What's going on here.

Apps people. Apps. Get em in.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I figured this would generate some apps. A chance to try Endurance BCAA Plus in its new flavor on us.

Lets get some apps peeps. This stuff is insanely good plus the 2:1:1 BCAA is the only one with the beta amino and cop. To top it all off you have glutamine and citrulline malate.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Stuff is awesome,I just wrote a review on it a few days ago.I cant wait to try the new flavor!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
App bump

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
Well not to long ago I finished my wresting practice, at first the BCAA worked like a dream, I started to feel a little energy and more focused, I was able to go longer and harder than I have been able to. Until I worked a little too hard and threw up everything I've eaten today.. Haha. But other than that I love it. It mixed great, although I had to shake a little harder and longer again as I did with the volatile. But it worked. The flavor was alright. I wish it was a little more tart but that's just me. (Smelled great through!). I would definitely recommend this product.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Early morning heading to pt, bumpage

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Well not to long ago I finished my wresting practice, at first the BCAA worked like a dream, I started to feel a little energy and more focused, I was able to go longer and harder than I have been able to. Until I worked a little too hard and threw up everything I've eaten today.. Haha. But other than that I love it. It mixed great, although I had to shake a little harder and longer again as I did with the volatile. But it worked. The flavor was alright. I wish it was a little more tart but that's just me. (Smelled great through!). I would definitely recommend this product.
Yeah BCAA are not as water soluble as the volatile. But that's across the board. Try drinking half the BCAA up front then adding more water and sipping on them. They will stay in the system and keep your muscle energy high along with keep putting water in slowly so you stay hydrated.

biggun233

biggun233

Awards
Yeah BCAA are not as water soluble as the volatile. But that's across the board. Try drinking half the BCAA up front then adding more water and sipping on them. They will stay in the system and keep your muscle energy high along with keep putting water in slowly so you stay hydrated.
Thanks for the advice :)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is great, tried a couple samples today and I was greatly surprised

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
This stuff is great, tried a couple samples today and I was greatly surprised
Hey there will be some happy folks come tomorrow evening.

Any other last minute apps?

Get em in.

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
Oh man I would love to try this. But I already logged melon on another site. Congrats to winners.