Formutech Nutrition's Endurance BCAA Plus -Lets go Orange- Log OP

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Ranger School is next, then air assault.
    Not really planning to do pathfinder, but you never know
    Awesome. I miss the Army. Got out bc of wife. She couldn't take being alone all the time. I was always gone. We got married in 2002 July. I was hon all of August and September tdy. Then back home then field till jan 03 then Iraq all if 03. Back home mid 04. It was wearing on her.

Nothing in the world compared to being a soldier. I loved every second of it. I am very type A personality though. Go figure.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. You all need to get in here,this is an amazing product and has become my go to BCAA product!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

3. 28 years old, I have one log under my belt lol. I would log this product 4-5 times a week giving honest feedback to the guys and gals on AM. I am currently following a mixture of Crossfit and heavylifting routine. With long distance cardio events such as 12-15 mile rucks and 5-8 mile runs. Looking to cut about 5 more pounds of BF and pack on the lean muscle mass, while increasing my strength and power.

4. Friday night bumpage

5. I would apply but Walczak already hooked me up today! Did a log of the melon flavor a few months ago. Solid blend, great product, amazing reps, stellar company!!!
    Independent Review
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    28 years old, I have one log under my belt lol. I would log this product 4-5 times a week giving honest feedback to the guys and gals on AM. I am currently following a mixture of Crossfit and heavylifting routine. With long distance cardio events such as 12-15 mile rucks and 5-8 mile runs. Looking to cut about 5 more pounds of BF and pack on the lean muscle mass, while increasing my strength and power.
    Something you haven't posted about yourself. Anything.

7. Wanna get some sups sent out next week. Let get some more apps. We have some great ones in now and I want to add to them. This BCAA is insanely good and a stand alone product.

8. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Something you haven't posted about yourself. Anything.
    I have just recently really got interested in the benefits of BCAA's and from I have read and heard about Endurance and would love to try it out. I plan to attend Ranger School and Airborne later this year. I already have Air Assault under my bekt and I am going to attempt getting my EFMB this June. I want to get into stellar and stay that way for life!

9. Bump. It's Sunday.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    I have just recently really got interested in the benefits of BCAA's and from I have read and heard about Endurance and would love to try it out. I plan to attend Ranger School and Airborne later this year. I already have Air Assault under my bekt and I am going to attempt getting my EFMB this June. I want to get into stellar and stay that way for life!
    BCAA's are the single most important addition to my Fitness arsenal, third only to diet and exercise regimen.

11. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

BCAA's are the single most important addition to my Fitness arsenal, third only to diet and exercise regimen.
    Me too. I use BCAA 3 times a day.

12. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367257391.664339.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  78.0 KB

Sent from my iPhone while driving

13. Had to rock my shirt today

14. Had my shirt on this morning as well. Must be a Tuesday kinda thing.

I have used endurance In the past and really enjoyed it. Stacked great with volatile!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Had my shirt on this morning as well. Must be a Tuesday kinda thing.

I have used endurance In the past and really enjoyed it. Stacked great with volatile!
    Ok I am rocking one too. What's going on here.

Apps people. Apps. Get em in.

16. I figured this would generate some apps. A chance to try Endurance BCAA Plus in its new flavor on us.

Lets get some apps peeps. This stuff is insanely good plus the 2:1:1 BCAA is the only one with the beta amino and cop. To top it all off you have glutamine and citrulline malate.

17. Stuff is awesome,I just wrote a review on it a few days ago.I cant wait to try the new flavor!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

18. App bump

19. Well not to long ago I finished my wresting practice, at first the BCAA worked like a dream, I started to feel a little energy and more focused, I was able to go longer and harder than I have been able to. Until I worked a little too hard and threw up everything I've eaten today.. Haha. But other than that I love it. It mixed great, although I had to shake a little harder and longer again as I did with the volatile. But it worked. The flavor was alright. I wish it was a little more tart but that's just me. (Smelled great through!). I would definitely recommend this product.

20. Early morning heading to pt, bumpage

21. Quote Originally Posted by biggun233 View Post
    Well not to long ago I finished my wresting practice, at first the BCAA worked like a dream, I started to feel a little energy and more focused, I was able to go longer and harder than I have been able to. Until I worked a little too hard and threw up everything I've eaten today.. Haha. But other than that I love it. It mixed great, although I had to shake a little harder and longer again as I did with the volatile. But it worked. The flavor was alright. I wish it was a little more tart but that's just me. (Smelled great through!). I would definitely recommend this product.
    Yeah BCAA are not as water soluble as the volatile. But that's across the board. Try drinking half the BCAA up front then adding more water and sipping on them. They will stay in the system and keep your muscle energy high along with keep putting water in slowly so you stay hydrated.

22. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

Yeah BCAA are not as water soluble as the volatile. But that's across the board. Try drinking half the BCAA up front then adding more water and sipping on them. They will stay in the system and keep your muscle energy high along with keep putting water in slowly so you stay hydrated.
    Thanks for the advice

23. This stuff is great, tried a couple samples today and I was greatly surprised

24. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    This stuff is great, tried a couple samples today and I was greatly surprised
    Hey there will be some happy folks come tomorrow evening.

Any other last minute apps?

Get em in.

25. Oh man I would love to try this. But I already logged melon on another site. Congrats to winners.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thomas' Formutech Endurance BCAA's PLUS log
    By RegisterJr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 01:09 PM
  2. Formutech's Endurance BCAA Plus hooks up with CrossFit
    By Xfit10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 10:56 AM
  3. Endurance Bcaa Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition Log/Review
    By pnut143 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 09:01 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 04:15 PM
  5. Endurance BCCA Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition (sponsored log)
    By nomoredex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 07:53 AM