Formutech Nutrition's Endurance BCAA Plus -Lets go Orange- Log OP

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    28 years old, I have one log under my belt lol. I would log this product 4-5 times a week giving honest feedback to the guys and gals on AM. I am currently following a mixture of Crossfit and heavylifting routine. With long distance cardio events such as 12-15 mile rucks and 5-8 mile runs. Looking to cut about 5 more pounds of BF and pack on the lean muscle mass, while increasing my strength and power.
    Something you haven't posted about yourself. Anything.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Wanna get some sups sent out next week. Let get some more apps. We have some great ones in now and I want to add to them. This BCAA is insanely good and a stand alone product.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Something you haven't posted about yourself. Anything.
    I have just recently really got interested in the benefits of BCAA's and from I have read and heard about Endurance and would love to try it out. I plan to attend Ranger School and Airborne later this year. I already have Air Assault under my bekt and I am going to attempt getting my EFMB this June. I want to get into stellar and stay that way for life!

  4. Bump. It's Sunday.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    I have just recently really got interested in the benefits of BCAA's and from I have read and heard about Endurance and would love to try it out. I plan to attend Ranger School and Airborne later this year. I already have Air Assault under my bekt and I am going to attempt getting my EFMB this June. I want to get into stellar and stay that way for life!
    BCAA's are the single most important addition to my Fitness arsenal, third only to diet and exercise regimen.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    BCAA's are the single most important addition to my Fitness arsenal, third only to diet and exercise regimen.
    Me too. I use BCAA 3 times a day.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367257391.664339.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  78.0 KB


    Sent from my iPhone while driving

  8. Had to rock my shirt today


    Sent from my iPhone while driving

  9. Had my shirt on this morning as well. Must be a Tuesday kinda thing.

    I have used endurance In the past and really enjoyed it. Stacked great with volatile!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Had my shirt on this morning as well. Must be a Tuesday kinda thing.

    I have used endurance In the past and really enjoyed it. Stacked great with volatile!
    Ok I am rocking one too. What's going on here.



    Apps people. Apps. Get em in.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. I figured this would generate some apps. A chance to try Endurance BCAA Plus in its new flavor on us.

    Lets get some apps peeps. This stuff is insanely good plus the 2:1:1 BCAA is the only one with the beta amino and cop. To top it all off you have glutamine and citrulline malate.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Stuff is awesome,I just wrote a review on it a few days ago.I cant wait to try the new flavor!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  13. App bump


    Sent from my iPhone while driving

  14. Well not to long ago I finished my wresting practice, at first the BCAA worked like a dream, I started to feel a little energy and more focused, I was able to go longer and harder than I have been able to. Until I worked a little too hard and threw up everything I've eaten today.. Haha. But other than that I love it. It mixed great, although I had to shake a little harder and longer again as I did with the volatile. But it worked. The flavor was alright. I wish it was a little more tart but that's just me. (Smelled great through!). I would definitely recommend this product.

  15. Early morning heading to pt, bumpage


    Sent from my iPhone while driving

  16. Quote Originally Posted by biggun233 View Post
    Well not to long ago I finished my wresting practice, at first the BCAA worked like a dream, I started to feel a little energy and more focused, I was able to go longer and harder than I have been able to. Until I worked a little too hard and threw up everything I've eaten today.. Haha. But other than that I love it. It mixed great, although I had to shake a little harder and longer again as I did with the volatile. But it worked. The flavor was alright. I wish it was a little more tart but that's just me. (Smelled great through!). I would definitely recommend this product.
    Yeah BCAA are not as water soluble as the volatile. But that's across the board. Try drinking half the BCAA up front then adding more water and sipping on them. They will stay in the system and keep your muscle energy high along with keep putting water in slowly so you stay hydrated.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Yeah BCAA are not as water soluble as the volatile. But that's across the board. Try drinking half the BCAA up front then adding more water and sipping on them. They will stay in the system and keep your muscle energy high along with keep putting water in slowly so you stay hydrated.
    Thanks for the advice

  18. This stuff is great, tried a couple samples today and I was greatly surprised

  19. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    This stuff is great, tried a couple samples today and I was greatly surprised
    Hey there will be some happy folks come tomorrow evening.


    Any other last minute apps?

    Get em in.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Oh man I would love to try this. But I already logged melon on another site. Congrats to winners.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post

    Hey there will be some happy folks come tomorrow evening.

    Any other last minute apps?

    Get em in.
    Wish I could! But ima just buy a couple with my first summer pay check

    Bump for more apps guys

  22. This stuff is delicious!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bheslop View Post
    I have been wanting to try out a BCAA product, but I have never used one before! Crazy I know. I have been lifting for about 8 years and I have progressed a lot from where I once was. I was 17 when I started lifting and at that time I weighed 150 lbs, I was a rail! I now weigh about 180 pounds and I am the strongest I have ever been. I am not one to settle for less, I want to keep pushing myself and my goal right now is to get up to 190lbs by the end of summer (august 31), while maintaining a relatively similar body fat to what I have now. My mid/long term goal I guess you could say is to do a physique competition. I do not have the size or body type for a bodybuilding competition, but I have had a lot of people try to convince me into joining one. I plan to do this physique show towards the end of the year, probably around November or December. This will give me time after I get to 190lb to cut down so that I am shredded! I decided I wanted to do this because I want to have something to train for. I want to push my self to the limits. I have always played sports and I am no longer doing that as I graduated last year. I would use Endurance to help me in my goal to reach 190lbs. By being able to sustain my energy and drive throughout my workout I will be able to get more accomplished. The BCAA will help me to endure through my workout and keep my muscles from breaking down. Since I am in graduate school I am busy, but I still like to train everyday I can, so it is important to me to be able to recover quickly so I can get back at it and continue to grow. With all the amino acids in this product I can limit the DOMs and train more frequently. This is important to me, as I feel I am one who sees better results with an increased frequency. I love beta alanine, and I am happy to see this as part of Endurance, I feel it really helps to delay muscle fatigue while training. One thing I have never posted here before is that I lived in Jamaica for a year, but got hepatitis A and got pretty sick. It took me a long time to get back to where I was, but I loved the challenge just like I would love to try Endurance! Thanks for the sweet opportunity!
    I think you have a great app but I want to spread some love around. Come back when we are looking for loggers. I will keep up with your volatile log
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by biggun233 View Post
    Well, one thing I haven't shared is that there is one day that I will not under any circumstances work out an that's Sunday. That day is reserved for church and family. I'm not really sure if that's really what you were looking for.
    Pm me your addy. And full name.

    Time to shine. You are going to be getting some nice orange flavored BCAA to log.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by biggun233 View Post
    Well, one thing I haven't shared is that there is one day that I will not under any circumstances work out an that's Sunday. That day is reserved for church and family. I'm not really sure if that's really what you were looking for.
    Duplicate.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    28 years old, I have one log under my belt lol. I would log this product 4-5 times a week giving honest feedback to the guys and gals on AM. I am currently following a mixture of Crossfit and heavylifting routine. With long distance cardio events such as 12-15 mile rucks and 5-8 mile runs. Looking to cut about 5 more pounds of BF and pack on the lean muscle mass, while increasing my strength and power.
    You're in. Pm me your info.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by biggun233 View Post
    Well, one thing I haven't shared is that there is one day that I will not under any circumstances work out an that's Sunday. That day is reserved for church and family. I'm not really sure if that's really what you were looking for.
    Duplicate.

    App shows it not going through. Then it's there 5 min later.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. [QUOTE="02sixxer;3975483"]

    Am app messing up. Duplicate.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Hey there will be some happy folks come tomorrow evening.
    And some very sad ones.

    Congrats guys, this is going to become a staple for life.


    Sent from my iPhone while driving

  30. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Duplicate.

    App shows it not going through. Then it's there 5 min later.
    One thing that I haven't shared before is that under no circumstances will I do any type of workout/ exercise on a Sunday. That day is reserved for church and family.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Thomas' Formutech Endurance BCAA's PLUS log
    By RegisterJr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 222
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 01:09 PM
  2. Formutech's Endurance BCAA Plus hooks up with CrossFit
    By Xfit10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 10:56 AM
  3. Endurance Bcaa Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition Log/Review
    By pnut143 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2012, 09:01 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 04:15 PM
  5. Endurance BCCA Plus by Fahrenheit Nutrition (sponsored log)
    By nomoredex in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-29-2012, 07:53 AM
Log in
Log in