• Established
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a really crazy price.. even cheaper than sgels intro price!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for original...how do I let NP know?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for original...how do I let NP know?
I believe there is a thread in the nutraplanet section to let them know what you would like to see them carry :)

Also, here is a great description from the man himself (William Llewellyn) on why fish oil was included in the X-Factor Advanced formula as I know a lot of folks on this forum has been curious as to why it actually enhances their results.

"We really want the availability of FREE ARA during/after training; that is the focus... that is what builds muscle. So, membrane bound ARA is only good if you liberate it. I think short term cycles of ARA+EPA/DHA may do this: First, you have more ARA in serum during exercise (just from the ARA), which is why pre-workout probably works so well, and then the added EPA/DHA helps free up more of the stored ARA... Kind of addressing ARA endogenously and exogenously at the same time."

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe there is a thread in the nutraplanet section to let them know what you would like to see them carry :)Also, here is a great description from the man himself (William Llewellyn) on why fish oil was included in the X-Factor Advanced formula as I know a lot of folks on this forum has been curious as to why it actually enhances their results."We really want the availability of FREE ARA during/after training; that is the focus... that is what builds muscle. So, membrane bound ARA is only good if you liberate it. I think short term cycles of ARA+EPA/DHA may do this: First, you have more ARA in serum during exercise (just from the ARA), which is why pre-workout probably works so well, and then the added EPA/DHA helps free up more of the stored ARA... Kind of addressing ARA endogenously and exogenously at the same time."
Hmm, good explanation, I was always curious myself!Mike

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for helping the first run sell out quickly guys, more XFA 200ct is en route to NP!