MN needs four loggers for Accelerant, time to cut for summer!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The application process is simple, tell us why you are a fan of the Molecular Nutrition line and/or why Accelerant looks to be THE formula to help you meet your fat loss goals!

5+ updates a week.
Must be 18 and over.
Must be a reputable member.
US residents only.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First. I'll hop in this promo. I'm cutting as we speak, good diet and training. Looking for that extra edge to get shredded.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Wow another .... You guys are getting out there.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, lets get some more apps in!

Hopefully we can pick winners this time next week :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no idea this existed, I was re-ordering Liver Stabil, LOVE THAT STUFF.. favorite liver supp IMO, superior to tudca.. and I saw this, peaked my interested.

Mike

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had no idea this existed, I was re-ordering Liver Stabil, LOVE THAT STUFF.. favorite liver supp IMO, superior to tudca.. and I saw this, peaked my interested.

Mike
Mike that is so cool to hear, we have such a large fan base of real competitors, there are even some pros who order a ton of Liver Stabil from us!

That is so great to hear one of the most established forum members is also a big fan. Help spread the word if you can, the Liver and Lipid Stabil are far too slept on. Unfortunately, people want really cheap health products for their PH cycles... which it goes without saying is not a particularly good idea.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few more days to apply, I'll be selecting winners this Monday!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mike are you interested in logging this?

Let me know asap, I'm looking forward to getting Accelerant out to the AM members to make a name for itself!

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to log this.I'm cutting now and I'm a fan of the adaptogenic approach taken with the nootropics included.

missesmonique

missesmonique

Awards
Are you still looking for people? I'm new to the site, and I'm looking for supplements to help me lean out and lose fat. Read up on Accelerant on your website, and I'd love to try it out if possible. I'd like to do my first competition this year, so it would be great to find a supplement that can help me reach my goals.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
I'd love to log this. I'm about to start my cut for my vacation to Hawaii

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Colin and MissesMonique, please send me your shipping address and email address (for automated tracking info).

I'm excited to hear how you both enjoy it!

Congrats!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All loggers orders have shipped.

Ive been hearing the automated tracking didnt work :/

All orders shipped though, PM me for tracking if anybody needs it otherwise just expect it to show up by mid next week.

Thanks guys and have a great weekend!