We just keep getting better!!! Welcome Montegro1 to Finaflex!!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So stoked about this opportunity! Very thankful to Snags and the whole team for thinking I have what it takes to contribute to this awesome company. Its gonna get crazy ladies and gents. Might I say.....Freaky? Yeahhhh buddy! Finaflex Freaky!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So stoked about this opportunity! Very thankful to Snags and the whole team for thinking I have what it takes to contribute to this awesome company. Its gonna get crazy ladies and gents. Might I say.....Freaky? Yeahhhh buddy! Finaflex Freaky!
Is it me or does he sound an lot like me...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AWESOME CONGRATS BROTHER!!!! Damn good addition for sure.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Saw this earlier today but was at the gym! Congrats big guy! The old fugger team is getting bigger, meaner and leaner! Keep it up big guys, congrats to both parties!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Montego... Welcome aboard!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so-much-win.jpg

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
and more importantly, younger! :p
monte instantly becomes the baby of the crew, lol
Aye, the average age of the team just plummeted down a good amount! The new generation will be glad to learn from you guys, and what best than one of ours to also deliver your ancient knowledge ;)!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Awesome addition for sure!!!!

Grats to Finaflex and tego

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the support in here! Thanks everybody!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Congrats man! Sounds like a good match for both you & Finaflex -

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
and more importantly, younger! :p
monte instantly becomes the baby of the crew, lol
I thought Josh was the baby?

Anyways, welcome aboard you big ol sonovabytch! Congrats!!!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Awesome, great move Monte!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yea!!! Grats bro

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doug keeps calling you montegro1 and I was like wait, what? who? Must just be the old age kicking in? Mwahahahahaha!

Congrats!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Doug keeps calling you montegro1 and I was like wait, what? who? Must just be the old age kicking in? Mwahahahahaha!

Congrats!
Lmfao saw that

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Congrats!
Wouldn't be the first time, mispelled snags nick when I recruited him... and I've known him for years.. yah I'm pretty much fugged!!! in that department anyway... you learn to live with it.. it's a really good thing I don't care that much. :) I mean can't take myself too seriously it's hard on the nerves.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't be the first time, mispelled snags nick when I recruited him... and I've known him for years.. yah I'm pretty much fugged!!! in that department anyway... you learn to live with it.. it's a really good thing I don't care that much. :) I mean can't take myself too seriously it's hard on the nerves.

I've always figured that if you can't laugh at yourself every now and again, you must be doing something wrong!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always figured that if you can't laugh at yourself every now and again, you must be doing something wrong!
Fortunately while you age this gets easier to do. I have been a bit owly during the dog days of this prep but I did have some problems with illness and whatnot.