Want some samples? :) yum

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Sign me up


  2. I want some samples. Never tried this stuff before

  3. I try this for sure, ill take a sample and give a detailed log!
    •   
       


  4. Just got mine testing it out this weekend

  5. I would love some samples! I have never tired this before. My review will be thorough

  6. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    Just got mine testing it out this weekend
    Did they PM you or you PM them for samples?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by FUBARMD View Post
    Did they PM you or you PM them for samples?
    i just sent an email to the guy who started the OP about a week before this started..never got an answer or anything just a little bottle for a one time sample lol..have one more white flood serving left so doing that today and will be trying out prodigy this weekend, should get a decent comparison being a day apart.

  8. I'm up for it

  9. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    i just sent an email to the guy who started the OP about a week before this started..never got an answer or anything just a little bottle for a one time sample lol..have one more white flood serving left so doing that today and will be trying out prodigy this weekend, should get a decent comparison being a day apart.
    Hmm my email must not have sent but at least you got your sample
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Ok guys for samples either PM me on with your info or email me ricky@pni-online.com we will be doing 50 free samples for the month of may so email me your info ill add you to the list and when we get 50 names we will send them out so it may take 2-3 weeks but well worth it plus it's free
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  11. I can give it a try
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  12. Hook me up broski

  13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Hmm my email must not have sent but at least you got your sample
    No prob at all but yes i got the sample

  14. I haven't been PMd either, I was waiting for a response on here. In sure reviews and logs will be popping soon enough

  15. yeah id like to try!

  16. Love to give it a go.

  17. This still open? Havent tried it yet but sure would like to

  18. If its still open I'd love to give it a try, always up to testing new things!

  19. I'm keen

  20. In and will certainly do a review!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  21. ricky you still giving stuff away? im looking for a new pwo. id gladly leave a no bs review of you're goodies
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  22. OHh yeah this supp is amazing as a pwo. I felt pumped even on my rest days.

  23. I got everyone's info that inboxed me thank you for your patients I recently started cancer treatment so it's been hectic but I added all of you to our may sample list enjoy iron brothers
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I got everyone's info that inboxed me thank you for your patients I recently started cancer treatment so it's been hectic but I added all of you to our may sample list enjoy iron brothers
    ??? I'm so sorry to hear that bro. My family and I will keep you in our prayers!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  25. Holy Ricky... sorry to hear that brother.. be strong! We are here for you.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  26. All my thoughts are with you big man.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I got everyone's info that inboxed me thank you for your patients I recently started cancer treatment so it's been hectic but I added all of you to our may sample list enjoy iron brothers
    You know you've got a support team if you need it here man.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  28. yep samples are always welcome

  29. still got some samples!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by torched View Post
    still got some samples!!
    I definitely want some!!!!

  31. After reading of your misfortune I'd feel like a shmuck asking for anything except a your good health.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
    After reading of your misfortune I'd feel like a shmuck asking for anything except a your good health.
    Yeah dude. Its like these guys didn't read the last few posts.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I got everyone's info that inboxed me thank you for your patients I recently started cancer treatment so it's been hectic but I added all of you to our may sample list enjoy iron brothers
    Sorry to hear that Bro! I will keep you in my prayers.

  34. i would like to try

  35. I would like a try

  36. ...the only thing we all want is for Ricky to regain his health..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ...the only thing we all want is for Ricky to regain his health..
    ^^^^
    Life's a garden, dig it

  38. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ok guys for samples either PM me on with your info or email me ricky@pni-online we will be doing 50 free samples for the month of may so email me your info ill add you to the list and when we get 50 names we will send them out so it may take 2-3 weeks but well worth it plus it's free
    Hey bro, never got the samples, so don't think I'm a dead beat for not giving a review. Thanks

    Hope the health is better! Still puttin in a word with the Big Guy upstairs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want a Beast t-shirt? A shaker? Some samples? GET IN HERE
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 02:09 PM
  2. So You Want Some Hemavol Samples?!?!?!
    By baldwanus in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 10:28 PM
  3. just wanted some opinions
    By theamazing3000 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 01:17 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-21-2004, 11:33 PM
  5. If you want some TriMax...
    By custom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-12-2004, 06:42 AM
Log in
Log in