The Moment You All Have Been Waiting for...X GELS IS BACK!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Mission1 and ARA would be totally available to take this challenge to produce some new growth and strength. I haven't had the pleasure to take on SNS yet but I like what I see. Not sure if I would stack.. I prefer the purity of one to give the credit too.If anything agamatine.
    ArA and The Mish = Epic

- Valdez

2. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

ArA and The Mish = Epic

- Valdez
    ARA and a new avatar...... Excitement at its best!

3. I used ArA before, but didn't have everything right to use it to its full benefit. I'm so in this, I'll upload a picture of myself later on today. Good motivation to get even more swoll. I trust SNS products so I can only imagine how solid this will be.
    •   

4. I love this stuff! Looking forward to doing another run myself.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

5. Curious as to why the Zinc was included, as opposed to just being a pure ARA product?
  6. Cool

Name:  223131.PNG
Views: 170
Size:  502.4 KBName:  Capture.PNG
Views: 160
Size:  686.1 KB

Sadly I am not the most vascular guy but the small amount of veins brought to you in these pics were from sns citrulline malate

I would run this according to the preworkout protocol posted on this site with fierce or enhanced, sns citrulline, focus xt sometimes,and possibly a fat burner. Would be running back to back with another bottle to get teh full 50 days if it comes out at nutra soon. Going to be doing 5/3/1 or p/rr/s.

19 years old, would be first try with ara

just ask if you need any other information

7. The more apps the more we give away

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

8. Here's my shot:

Pic is of my right triceps. It always looks bigger to me when I squint (haha), but, this is without having done any upper body workout, as today was all legs, so it's without any pump.

Name:  Right triceps.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  33.9 KB

I'd like to stack X-Gels with Tropinol-XP. For one, I'm on it right now and it seems to be coming through and two, I think it'd provide a great synergy since each one has different modes of action.

I have used ArA before, however, I wasn't up to speed with my training and worse, hadn't dialed in my diet to include wholesome goody, good food. Despite that, I could tell it was starting to work.

Not sure how soon logs will needed to be begun once winners are chosen, but I'm throwing my hat into the ring!

Thanks!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk
    Curious as to why the Zinc was included, as opposed to just being a pure ARA product?
    Got search?
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

10. Ill throw my hat in this. i was planning on giving x-factor a go but i'd rather try another SNS product. I would love to stack this with Versa-1 also, but wouldn't be able to start a log until the third week of May (after my competition). Good luck to everybody.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Independent

11. Damn.... lol i hope one day i can have those kind of veins

12. Those, sir, are some inspiring forearms!

13. This looks like an awesome promo!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

14. Nice veins wish I had some
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

15. CAN NOT WAIT FOR THIS TO SHIP TO ME!!!!!!!!

My PCT is going to be veryyyyyyyyy happy

16. ara is a very interesting ingredient for sure. I have just not found any cheap enough for me to buy lol
    1200 pound club

17. Its prolly been said before, but what is the price looking as?

Mike

18. waiting for when its released

19. I do buddy, but a helpful answer could also fly in a thread to promote the product...no?

20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Its prolly been said before, but what is the price looking as?

Mike
    im not sure what various retailers will have it at, but sns site has xgels for 69.95.

xfactor on molec nutr site sells for 89.99.

im sure it'll be less at online retailers.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

21. That'd be me.

I'm game to log, I have used ArA once before and enjoyed it. As for what it's stacked with, just GMS, baby Aspirin and whatever preworkout I feel that day (Uncut, Craze, White Flood, Fierce Dom). More than likely HemaVol and or SNS Citrulline Malate too. Probably some type of sleep aide too, Ergobolic or Lights Outs or something. I would use X-Gels to help me with my current bulk. Looking to put on some decent mass with a long bulk, hopefully throughout the summer :gasp:.

22. excited for this,

23. To throw an app in or not, that is the question

24. I hope NP gets the xgels for an intro-sale. Really looking to try these.

25. Name:  mendy.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  8.5 KBThe first pic is a buddy of mine, thats where I want to get!!

Here is a pic of me after today's workout....
    Name:  11.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  81.4 KBhaha I have a ways to go! But, I think that X-gels can help me get closer. I have been wanting to try an arachadonic acid product for some time now, but I didn't want to spend the money on something I had not used yet (Of course how can I know if something will work or not for me if I haven't tried it lol). I really want to try this out. I will stack this with my creatine malate, whey protein and probably a pre-workout stim. I have heard a lot of great things about this product and I know this is what I need to help me gain some mass and get to my goal of 190lbs. I am currently 178lbs. I am more than willing to log this product and provide either videos or pictures to make the best review possible. I may be new to this site, but I have training for 8 years now and have read over many logs and reviews and I know I can provide you a great log. I see a lot of great apps here but hopefully I can get the opportunity to try this great product out. Thanks for the promo and good luck guys!

26. that would be awesome

27. Just picked up a few bottles today for $27.99 each. I should have them by Monday. Looking forward to running it

28. Double post

29. Always wanted to use an ArA product. Will pick some up
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

30. Ill be jumping on this when it hits retailers.

31. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Ill be jumping on this when it hits retailers.
    Google just saw it for $27.99!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

32. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Google just saw it for $27.99!
    Is it even out yet? Is this there old version that was no good?

33. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

Yes several retailers have it in stock now- more will have theirs shipping monday.
    As for the second part of your queation im sure you are well aware of the dosage mistake with the batch released 8 or 9 months ago

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

34. NICE! out already. such a good price, hope it comes to nutra soon, easiest to order everything from one website

35. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    yes it's out, no it's not the old version, the 27.99 price is for the new one, I'm pretty sure it's very temp, as this is less than they paid for it.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

36. How many bottles would you need to run a effective cycle ??
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

37. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    How many bottles would you need to run a effective cycle ??
    also interested, really wanna try
    1200 pound club

38. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    How many bottles would you need to run a effective cycle ??
    Most people run 1 gram per day for 50 days followed by a 50 day break. 2 bottles at 4 caps a day will get you 50 days.

39. Hey! Caught this thread just in time. I was getting ready to order some xfactor and give ara a shot. May have to save myself some money and try this first.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

40. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Most people run 1 gram per day for 50 days followed by a 50 day break. 2 bottles at 4 caps a day will get you 50 days.
    pretty much sums it up
    S.n.S team member

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 342
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 07:40 PM
  2. The moment you have all been waiting for.
    By fightbackhxc in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 08:18 PM
  3. DCP <The Moment You Have Been Waiting For, Get It While You Can>
    By gainweightnow in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 07:52 PM
  4. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 02:37 PM