MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So here we are again, FINAFLEX dropping new supps like pennies in a wishing well! Up for logging opportunity this time is our reformulated Pro Xanthine 500-XT. This stuff is great, just have a look at the new profile.

FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving

% Daily Value

Pro Xanthine 500-XT Blend:

Antioxidant Energy Amplification (450mg):

1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, IRISINxd (Green Tea Extract [standardized for EGCG], N-Coumaroyldopamine), Blueberry Extract, Theobromine, AdvantraZ (Citrus Aurantium Extract Powder 50%)

Mood Elevator & Focus Factor (205mg):

Thiamine disulfide butyrate (Sulbutiamine), b-Phenethylamine HCI, Schizanadrol A, Hordenine HCI, r-Methyl-b-Phenethylamine HCI

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3

We need 5 loggers to run good logs in here so lets get the apps in.

What are we looking for? We need someone who is 18 years or older, who can log with detail and integrity. You don’t have to be an AM logstar but it definitely helps

I'd like these stats to get started though:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) SnagencyV2 will make decisions on what he approves.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
7.) Do you agree to give an honest product review here and www.Supplementreviews.com following our product rating criteria at the end of the log?

8.) Please state your training style.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

People chosen will have to sign a FINAFLEX release form before the product can be released.

Review Questions -

Please rate on a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree
1) This product was a great source of clean energy... (1-5)
2) This product affected my mood in a positive manner... (1-5) -
3) This product helped control my cravings/appetite... (1-5) -
4) This product enhanced my mental focus... (1-5) -
5) This product did not give me the jitters... (1-5) -
6) This product helped me lose weight? (1-5) -
7) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... (1-5) -

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fug Yah ...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Awm hur yall... lol

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
This is good stuff guys. The profile is excellent and it def has a good kick. Been on if for 3 days now and loving it!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I was looking at the supplement facts on Nutraplanet. Yours in this thread look different though.
that's because it is new and reformulated - like it says in the title and OP

Is "2-amino-4-methylhexane" another name for DMAA?.
yes it is
again, old formula you have

the new version is not available at nutra yet - this is a hot debut, available first time right here in this thread!
very special opportunity

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The old version looks good though. Pretty Good price too.
the old version was a very nice product indeed
however, dmaa-containing products are not the wave of the future, good sir :)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick nasty!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sad that I can't apply but love the look of this formula. Glad to see the n-Coumaroyldopamine being used. I'll definitely be picking this up when available and giving it a shot! I still have two bottles of the original to work my way through! I was told, however, it did Not contain 1,3 dime.. I don't care, I love it, but I didn't know it was in there!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get your apps in for this! This is especially good if you dont want the throidal ingredients as well. We love giving our customers options!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be happy to log this....or am I too greedy......lol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok..........here I go

1.) How old are you? 32 years old
2.) Male
3.) Have you used our products before? Hell yeah.....1 alpha, pct black, pure test, ignite 2
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) SnagencyV2 will make decisions on what he approves.Nothing, unless you guys want me to
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? recomp
7.) Do you agree to give an honest product review here and www.Supplementreviews.com following our product rating criteria at the end of the log?
Yes.......
8.) Please state your training style. 3/4 times weight training....reverse piramide style
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. 1 alpha log...........http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216477-edje007-gets-freaky.html

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
1.) How old are you?
-20 years old.
2.) Male or Female?
-Male
3.) Have you used our products before? -Yes, pct revolution and px 500.
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
-Ohhhh yeah.
5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) SnagencyV2 will make decisions on what he approves.
-Gold standard whey Protein 5lb tub. One a day men's multivitamin, possibly epi v but I might hold off.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting?
-Cutting, shred season and I want to see some crazy results this summer.
7.) Do you agree to give an honest product review here and Supplementreviews(dot com) following our product rating criteria at the end of the log?
-Yes, I'm a straight forward guy and won't run off crying somewhere.
8.) Please state your training style.
-Iron city grimy and gritty. Only way for me to lift is in my basement homegym. Got the proper equipment to lift, pullup bars and heavy bags for boxing.
9.) Can you post before/after photos?
-Yeah, definitely. During the log as well.
10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.
-Unfortunately no, you gotta start somewhere.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Looking good in here boys. Thanks for dropping the apps

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Yeah thought I'd give it a shot. Ima tough thermogenics critic though o.o!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good apps so far, Good luck guys.

This product looks legit, just not the right time for me.

But eventually...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would love the opportunity to give this a run! The ingredient profile looks simple, yet very effective.

How old - 41 years young.

Male

Ever used products? Not yet, but your lineup is getting better every day!

Willing to update 4x a week? Absolutely!! Possibly more, depending on daily activities.

What other supplements? Regular staples, whey, fish oil, & multi. Probably some bulk DAA as well. (Us old timers need a little extra kick..)

Bulk, recomp, or cut? - All out cut! Trying to shed a good 10lbs.

Agree to give an honest product review? - Of course! If it works, you'll know, probably well before the end of the log is finished.

Training style? Not necessarily running any certain training style right now. I'm keeping my volume a little higher w/ higher reps. Concentrating on more cardio than ever before.

Before & after pics? Lol, if you've ever seen any of my logs, you know I'd be throwing plenty of pics up..

Links to previous logs? I don't know how to do that from my phone. I'm at work till 6 tonight. I'll try & get a few up later this evening.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
1.) How old are you? 51
2.) Male or Female? male
3.) Have you used our products before? yes epi-v, pct black,1 aplha, 1 andro , pure test, bcaas, crea tona
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) SnagencyV2 will make decisions on what he approves. whatever is reommended by you guys don't want anything to skew theresults you want.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? have been doing a bulk but strained my lower interior bakc muscle and have been under a doctors care for 3 weeks. i gained a total of 9 lbs so far
7.) Do you agree to give an honest product review here and www.Supplementreviews.com following our product rating criteria at the end of the log? absolutely

8.) Please state your training style. 2 day split off wed/sat/sun
9.) Can you post before/after photos? yes

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if anyhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224287-pni-triple-threat.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/218295-1-alpha-550-a.html

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sunday bloody sunday....oh well...I prefer sunday over monday.

monday sucks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sunday bloody sunday....oh well...I prefer sunday over monday.

monday sucks
The only saving grace is it's the first day back to the gym after the weekend.

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
The only saving grace is it's the first day back to the gym after the weekend.
Yes. Tell me about it! I do a 5 day split Monday to Friday. On the weekends at college I party. Monday is so nice to get back to the rec and start lifting again.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks to be the same one I logged before this was released, good stuff right here!!!

asternmadkatz

asternmadkatz

Awards
My App

Sounds good.

1.) How old are you? 30
2.) Male
3.) Have you used our products before? - No
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? - Abosolutely
5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) SnagencyV2 will make decisions on what he approves. - Whey, Creatine, Multivitamin.
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Mostly cutting.
7.) Do you agree to give an honest product review here and www Supplementreviews com following our product rating criteria at the end of the log? I do.

8.) Please state your training style. - 3-4 times a week of barbell/dumbell circuts. Some Kettlebell strength & conditioning. Light cardio 5 times a week.
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Yes.

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. - None currently on AM.

Thanks

kernsbak84

Awards
Looking for a great oppurtunity to test and log about this product! So here is my app.
1.) How old are you? 28
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? No
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Hell Yes!
5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) SnagencyV2 will make decisions on what he approves. Multivitamins/ Protein
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting
7.) Do you agree to give an honest product review and following our product rating criteria at the end of the log? Yes

8.) Please state your training style. Crossfit with long distance cardio/endurance training
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Sure can

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Unfortunately no logs yet due to being. Hoping to make this the very first one.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Formula I used was not the original.
Are you talking about PX Black? We have the original 500XT, the new PX Black, and the new blend 500XT so bet is you're talking about black

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a great oppurtunity to test and log about this product! So here is my app.
1.) How old are you? 28
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? No
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Hell Yes!
5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey) SnagencyV2 will make decisions on what he approves. Multivitamins/ Protein
6.) Nutrition - Are you eating for bulk, recomp, or cutting? Cutting
7.) Do you agree to give an honest product review and following our product rating criteria at the end of the log? Yes

8.) Please state your training style. Crossfit with long distance cardio/endurance training
9.) Can you post before/after photos? Sure can

10.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. Unfortunately no logs yet due to being. Hoping to make this the very first one.

Good dude right here ^^^, he would smash out a good log for sure!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
some nice apps in here
will keep the process open thru tomorrow, and have picks listed by the w/e
last call for alcohol, get 'em in guys!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bacardi and coke...anyone???

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got 22 years on April 01

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
boss.....

At new years eve it was just one drink...never really drink...dad was a drunk, so not really into it....thank god
Thats my wifes story, her family SUCKS SO HARD. She changed my life. I used to drink so much I must have wasted a good 5 years of my life doing nothing before I met her. Now I enjoy the juice every 1-2 months but never anything over 2-3 drinks