Need 5 loggers to log the new FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Haha, every time I'm looking at Finaflex products on amazon they have dozens of (originals) and products that are off the market. Just makes me wonder how many ideas you guys have

2. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Haha, every time I'm looking at Finaflex products on amazon they have dozens of (originals) and products that are off the market. Just makes me wonder how many ideas you guys have
    lots of ideas
    the ever-changing landscape of the legality of the industry, and what ppl want, dictate where we will go
    •   

3. Some great apps in here and for those of you whom have not seen recent picks of Oufinny we have to start calling him Big Fin! He is getting to be a big dude!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    lots of ideas
    the ever-changing landscape of the legality of the industry, and what ppl want, dictate where we will go
    Funny Snags, I don't remember sending you that pic of my legs for your Avi!
    Current Training Log -

5. ANOTHER Houston guy....we should start a team
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   

6. Right, by the way Tego, do you listen to 94.5 The Buzz? OnlyChevy6, myself, the wife and my 2 boys will be in attendance at BuzzFest XXX the line up is so sick!
    Current Training Log -

7. Buzz fest is awesome! Haven't seen the lineup though. It's probably already sold out lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

8. And the winners are...

Edje007
    IrishSoldier
    ENHANCED
    Chefbo
    Kernsbak84

Congratulations Gentlemen, please send SnagencyV2.0 your addresses and fill out the release. You can copy and paste this into a document print it, sign it, and email it to the address listed.

RELEASE FORM

I hereby grant FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) permission to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration. I hereby grant FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) permission to use my personal testimonial, emailed comments, or personal statement in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration.

I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of the FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) and will not be returned.

I hereby irrevocably authorize FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these materials for purposes of publicizing FINAFLEX’s (Redefine Nutrition) programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness or comments appear. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph or comments.

I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.

I am 18 years of age and am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this release before signing below and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this release.

______________________________ ____________ ________________________
    Signature / Date

______________________________ _____________________ _____________________________
    Printed / Name Date

PLEASE FAX TO 206.426.3538
    OR
    PLEASE SCAN AND EMAIL TO:
    [email protected] OM

Current Training Log -

9. Congrats everyone!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. Fist pumping right now. Thanks guys!! I'll get my paperwork back tomorrow morning.
    SEMPER FI!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    And the winners are...

Edje007
    IrishSoldier
    ENHANCED
    Chefbo
    Kernsbak84

Congratulations Gentlemen, please send SnagencyV2.0 your addresses and fill out the release. You can copy and paste this into a document print it, sign it, and email it to the address listed.

RELEASE FORM

I hereby grant FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) permission to use my likeness in a photograph in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration. I hereby grant FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) permission to use my personal testimonial, emailed comments, or personal statement in any and all of its publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration.

I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of the FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) and will not be returned.

I hereby irrevocably authorize FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these materials for purposes of publicizing FINAFLEX's (Redefine Nutrition) programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness or comments appear. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph or comments.

I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge FINAFLEX (Redefine Nutrition) from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.

I am 18 years of age and am competent to contract in my own name. I have read this release before signing below and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of this release.

______________________________ ____________ ________________________
    Signature / Date

______________________________ _____________________ _____________________________
    Printed / Name Date

PLEASE FAX TO 206.426.3538
    OR
    PLEASE SCAN AND EMAIL TO:
    [email protected] OM
    Right on finaflex I am ready to shred down and lean up. Get mine in later today. Thanks again.

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Right, by the way Tego, do you listen to 94.5 The Buzz? OnlyChevy6, myself, the wife and my 2 boys will be in attendance at BuzzFest XXX the line up is so sick!
    Your morning DJ, Rod Ryan used to have a gig over here in New Orleans.. He split after Katrina back in '06 I think. I miss him. I've always hated morning shows, but I liked his.
    SEMPER FI!!

13. yeah buddy!!!!!

thanks guys
    OLYMPUS UK REP

14. Fax sent!!
    SEMPER FI!!

15. Oh Dayum haha great way to wakeup today

16. release form sent.

17. I so wanted to apply but can't be greedy...had to hold the trigger

Lets see some fat being torched lads
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

18. I got this scanner app on my phone. Can I print out the form, sign, scan and email it to you guys? That'll be easier

19. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    I got this scanner app on my phone. Can I print out the form, sign, scan and email it to you guys? That'll be easier
    I dont see why that would be a problem.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

20. Perfect, just sent the email! Lemme know if it gets to you guys

21. Release form sent...................yeah buddy

22. Fuggin going to be a ton of Finaflex logs again soon. Been a lot of activity so far this year damn ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Fuggin going to be a ton of Finaflex logs again soon. Been a lot of activity so far this year damn ...
    Yeah, Finaflex is really kicking it into overdrive

24. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Yeah, Finaflex is really kicking it into overdrive
    It's how we roll .. even the old fuggers ...

25. Lemme know if Finaflex got my email. I want dat px 500-xt

26. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Lemme know if Finaflex got my email. I want dat px 500-xt
    we'll be sure to let you know if we didn't get it

27. Release form sent!

28. Just went online and found the nutrition facts on Aramark which is our college's food supplier. Finally going to start counting calories, fat, protein and carbs for once. Cant wait to kick this off!

29. Quote Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
    Just went online and found the nutrition facts on Aramark which is our college's food supplier. Finally going to start counting calories, fat, protein and carbs for once. Cant wait to kick this off!
    College food supplier ... I don't have a good feeling

30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

College food supplier ... I don't have a good feeling
    You'd be right about that haha. I know other colleges have Aramark but also have better variety and healthier foods. Aramark at my school sucks. Next semester I'm living off campus and will be buying my own meals so that'll be good. As for now, been eating as best as I can
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT (60 caps)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2015, 11:08 PM
  2. FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE 500-XT LOG
    By punjabimunde in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 09:33 PM
  3. LG needs 2 experienced users to log the new M1-D Black!
    By Rhadam in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:49 PM
  4. Want to log the new M1-D Black?
    By Rhadam in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 05:09 PM
  5. Want to log the NEW Activate Xtreme FOR FREE?
    By Robboe in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 06:26 AM