New PNI rep = New Prodigy Promo (for newbies)

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
So as I am a new rep for PNI, I get to run my very own promo for Prodigy. So...here it is. I got to do my first log with Prodigy, so I will give a newbie the same chance I got. Here are my rules for my promo.
1. Be a US citizen
2. Have not ran a log before
3. Keep a log of Prodigy, updating at least 3 times a week and commenting on how it is working for you, pumps you get, taste, etc.

Now newbie, tell me why I should pick you to log this mother of all PWOs...
This promo will run for 2 weeks, so I wanna see some good 1st time apps

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice chance for the new guys! Good way to get some experience and log a nice product.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the rep spot!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Great product and opportunity here for someone to get they're name on the map!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Awesome promo! Prodigy is killer!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Thanks guys, now I just need to see some newbie apps....

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on becoming a rep bud! Good first promo!

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
I'm pretty new, never officially done a log/product review. I'll give it a shot!

TCUfan44

Awards
Awesome promo!!!! Very new to anabolicminds.com and the forum! I'm an avid poster on Bb.com and all their promos. This would be legit!!! I can think of a few reasons why you should pick ME!!!!!! I need something to help me hit PR's for my powerlifting meets this summer!!! I have 2 scheduled right now!:D I want something that will give me the focus and energy to throw the weights around!!!!

Awesome opportunity!!!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Awesome promo!!!! Very new to anabolicminds.com and the forum! I'm an avid poster on Bb.com and all their promos. This would be legit!!! I can think of a few reasons why you should pick ME!!!!!! I need something to help me hit PR's for my powerlifting meets this summer!!! I have 2 scheduled right now!:D I want something that will give me the focus and energy to throw the weights around!!!!

Awesome opportunity!!!!
Now this is what an app is supposed to look like

TCUfan44

Awards
Does it count as being new if I'm just new to this forum?!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
1. Be a US citizen: Check!
2. Have not ran a log before: Check!
3. Keep a log of Prodigy, updating at least 3 times a week and commenting on how it is working for you, pumps you get, taste, etc: CHECK!

Hi, I have never run a log before but would really enjoy doing so! I feel I'd be great to log this because I am a regular user of PWO's and have developed a good ability to judge various effects they have on me such as energy, focus, endurance, overall feeling (aggressive, well being, nervous etc), PUMP, and TUT before lactic acid kicks my ass, and of course overall PR's and gains. I like to try various preworkouts and right now I alternate between Craze and Hyde. I am also a trainer and must be ready to have at least twice the energy of my clients to get them motivated at 7 in the morning so I use a PWO pretty much daily first thing in the morning. I'm always recommending various products to clients so I think it would also make a me a good candidate :) Cheers!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'd be down to log this! I've been logging my cycle and pct but never done a product before. I've been updating daily so I can definitely keep that up. Consistent workouts, timing, diet, and all the variables are 99.9% in check for me so Id know exactly what I'm getting from this product and can judge accordingly.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Good looking apps so far, need to see more

FederalLE

FederalLE

Awards
I'm active duty coast guard. Ive been using supplements for 7 yrs. Everything from protein, PWO, fat burners, to PH cycles. I've never ran a log before. I train 5-6 days a week and keeping track of my food and workouts.

GUILLOTINE

Awards
All me!

This is all me! Im not a newbie to working out, but I am pretty new to this forum. And I have never ran a log before. Im 5'6" 200lbs down from 230 and on my way to my goal of 180. Im getting there surely but slowly and I would love to log Prodigy. And it will hopefully gibe me a boost to reaching my goal!!

zv3

zv3

Awards
I think I would be great to log this product because I think it's kinda g** to even tell you why I should be allowed to log this. I'm straight to the point and don't embellish or lie about what I like and don't like, so my results would be the truth.

njphysique

Awards
So as I am a new rep for PNI, I get to run my very own promo for Prodigy. So...here it is. I got to do my first log with Prodigy, so I will give a newbie the same chance I got. Here are my rules for my promo.
1. Be a US citizen
3. Keep a log of Prodigy, updating at least 3 times a week and commenting on how it is working for you, pumps you get, taste, etc.

Count me in!!! I am a NPC Men's Physique competitor with a show this Saturday and then the following weekend.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys and gals come on now. You are missing out on a great promo being put on. Lets show Carl what y'all have and get the chance to log an amazing pre workout supp.

Logging is very simple for the newbies. I would imagine you already keep a log of your training and or nutrition. If you can do that all you need to do is log on here and start typing how and what Prodigy does for you. Should anyone have questions feel free to ask away. And your questions will get answered one way or another.

Thanks and have a blessed day peeps

MaxFitTrainer

MaxFitTrainer

Awards
Thanks guys, now I just need to see some newbie apps....
Hi Cary!

I'd like to be considered. I'm at a optimal place in my training. Just getting into hitting it harder and trying to find the perfect products to get me there.

Thanks!

lucky04

Awards
1. Be a US citizen

Suppose I can throw my hat in the ring.

I've been working out for a long while. Used to be on BB.com 24/7 but lately am just sneaking around here. I'm looking for a pre-workout that can keep up with me.

I think this would be a good run for me because i've taken the last 1.5 months off so far from any pre's and it should hit hard. I work out Monday through Friday at 430am, for 1.5hrs, then Mon, Tues, Fri, (sometimes wed) I go back in for an hour to hit accessories (lets leave the word "overtraining" for a different thread). I'm constantly going, and working and need something that can keep up with me, albeit not leave me crashed.

I work in IT so I'm almost always on a computer, so daily updates shouldn't be a problem. I have tried MANY different pre's out there, but never this one, so excited to see what it can do for me. Any questions, hit me up.

j

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
T minus one week bump. Lets see some more apps, I see some good ones so far!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Bumpity bump bump

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey I would like to apply for this awesome opportunity.
I have been training for going on five years now and work out in the mornings. This would be the only product besides my multi, fish oils and joint sups that would be taken so with an empty stomach I could give an honest opinion as to the effects of this product, taste, energy, focus, pump, endurance. Plus I have a job that allows me to sit around most of the day and could update at least five days a week plus answer any questions that come up. I tried to apply for another Pre WO log but was passed over for more seasoned members ( for understandable reasons ). I think my current high rep training regimen would complement this product nicely.
Cheers!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am liking some of these apps. Y'all will be very happy

murk01

murk01

Awards
congrats on repping. and i like the idea of limiting to newb's

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
congrats on repping. and i like the idea of limiting to newb's
Thanks man, this will hopefully get someone a chance to start logging here on AM

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
I've ran logs but not on this site. Does that count? I'd love to start logging on AM with a bang. Will update 4x a week.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is pure rocket fuel people. Newbies get in here and apply, you won't be disappointed.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
1. Be a US citizen

Ok, so this is my very first post so not sure if I will be selected haha. But I heard about promos on here so I decided to take a look. I would love to try prodigy and log it. I am a US citizen, have never ran a log before, and I am more than willing to log Prodigy at least 3 times a week.
I recently graduated college where I played baseball and I am now in physician assistant school. Getting the energy to workout at the high intensity I do is becoming more difficult. I think Prodigy will help me to keep up that intensity and more. I train 5-6 times a week. I lift heavy and do a lot of compound lifts. I have tried other PWO's so I can give a good comparison in my review of Prodigy. I am 5'10" and am currently 178lbs. I really want to get up to 190lbs eventually and I think with the added boost from Prodigy it can assist me in reaching my goals. If you select me I think you will be more than pleased with my log and review of the supplement.
PS (for sob story): My wife is due in July with our first child, so I am going to be even more poor than I am now! haha
Thanks for the promo

JackRabbit1

Awards
I am a raging lunatic and I eat weights for breakfast in the gym!
I am brand new. And I have never logged a product before.
I need a good PWO, this stuff I am taking now doesn't provide me with any good energy. It tapers off after about 30 minutes. leaving me wanting to go home from the gym.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
1. Be a US citizen - YES
2. Have not ran a log before - NEVER

- I have been working out for almost a year now. I just recently started my first bulk and I have been making some great progress. My strength has been going up, and I just feel like a beast in the gym. I am in need of a new pre workout. I want to see how prodigy can help me take things up to the next level while on this bulk. Lets not forget to mention that I have been dying to try this. I already keep a log of all my workouts so loggin this should be a piece of cake!

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
1. I am a US citizen!
2. I've never done a log before but I've been around here for a while so I do think I'll be able to put up a pretty good one!
3. Yes, I can deffinately update 3X a week. Probably 5 actually.

I have been seriously lifting for 3 years non stop. I think I've built up a pretty respectable strength base so far. I've been on a stim break for almost a month so my body should be primed for logging this. I started with a powerlifting focus but ive slowly started turning to the bodybuilding side. I will be on a low carb diet so I could really use the energy from this, really hoping I get picked!!

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
1. I am a US Citizen
2. I have never done a sponsored log.
3. Updating won't be a problem as I am on forums throughout the day.

I believe I would be a great choice for a Prodigy log because I have a long extensive history with many kinds of supplements and also their reactions. I majored in Pharmacology in college, of which I also became a Certified Personal Trainer through ACSM during my college career. After graduation I realized that I wanted to pursue fitness more so then Pharmacology. Now, I run a personal training department and have been a trainer for 5 years. So, not only can I provide an updated log on Prodigy including its effects on my body but I can also tie in the Pharmacology behind the product helping educating the rest of the AM community on the science behind how and why it works.

Along with being a Personal Trainer I have been competitively body building for about 3 years and have a show coming up in August, so now is the perfect time to start using Prodigy and really getting the most out of it. I currently sit at 5'9" and 187 lbs at 9.2 % Body Fat and will include pre and post workout pictures into my log along with measurements to show the real results of Prodigy.

If given this opportunity I know that I can provide a great log of the results but also the educational aspect in breaking things down and how PNI has really created some of the best products out there!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
1. I am a US Citizen
2. I have never done a sponsored log.
3. Updating won't be a problem as I am on forums throughout the day.

I believe I would be a great choice for a Prodigy log because I have a long extensive history with many kinds of supplements and also their reactions. I majored in Pharmacology in college, of which I also became a Certified Personal Trainer through ACSM during my college career. After graduation I realized that I wanted to pursue fitness more so then Pharmacology. Now, I run a personal training department and have been a trainer for 5 years. So, not only can I provide an updated log on Prodigy including its effects on my body but I can also tie in the Pharmacology behind the product helping educating the rest of the AM community on the science behind how and why it works.

Along with being a Personal Trainer I have been competitively body building for about 3 years and have a show coming up in August, so now is the perfect time to start using Prodigy and really getting the most out of it. I currently sit at 5'9" and 187 lbs at 9.2 % Body Fat and will include pre and post workout pictures into my log along with measurements to show the real results of Prodigy.

If given this opportunity I know that I can provide a great log of the results but also the educational aspect in breaking things down and how PNI has really created some of the best products out there!
wow aside from my self I think this is the most solid app I have seen on this page so far! Damn!:cockblockedsad: lol

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
wow aside from my self I think this is the most solid app I have seen on this page so far! Damn!:cockblockedsad: lol
Thanks McCrew, Good Luck to you.. hey maybe we will get lucky and they'll pick 2 apps !

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Thanks McCrew, Good Luck to you.. hey maybe we will get lucky and they'll pick 2 apps !
Here is to Hoping! what say you Cary K how many people are going to be chosen for this?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word to anyone who wants to try prodigy email me [email protected] and ill add you to the mailing list to allow a few weeks to deliver due to the big boss getting married April 19th!!!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Here is to Hoping! what say you Cary K how many people are going to be chosen for this?
Well, you guys stole my thunder a little bit. I was sent 2 tubs of Prodigy in my rep package, one for the winner of this promo and one for me. Well, I am sacrificing my tub of Prodigy to the 2nd winner of this promo. So, congrats to both McCrew530 AND OHlympia! Guys, PM me your shipping info. I have fruit punch and watermelon flavor, you will have to chose and hope that the other guy doesn't chose that flavor

OHlympia

OHlympia

Awards
Thanks

Well, you guys stole my thunder a little bit. I was sent 2 tubs of Prodigy in my rep package, one for the winner of this promo and one for me. Well, I am sacrificing my tub of Prodigy to the 2nd winner of this promo. So, congrats to both McCrew530 AND OHlympia! Guys, PM me your shipping info. I have fruit punch and watermelon flavor, you will have to chose and hope that the other guy doesn't chose that flavor
Thank you Cary for the opportunity, can't wait to get started. Also flavor doesn't matter so McCrew I'll take whatever you don't like, not a picky guy!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh man am I stoked!!! Thank you Cary for opening this up to the new kids here on Anabolic Minds you will not be disappointed! Everyone out there keep your eyes out for a new log titled McCrew Gets Pumped on PNI Prodigy!!! Dibs on watermelon!!!!!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Congrats Ohlympia! Cary would you like us to combine our logs into one sponsored log that way there are two people that can answer questions that come up or would you like two separate? Im down for either...