New PNI rep = New Prodigy Promo (for newbies)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by OHlympia View Post
    Just got my tub of Prodigy, Log will be starting tonight! Get ready for OHlympia becoming the PRODIGY!
    Prodigy is amazing. You will love it

2. Trying to figure out to get my word document into HTML format, as soon as I figure this out the log is good to go. Can't wait to dive in with Prodigy!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    1. I am a US citizen.
    2. No logs ran yet.
    3. I will run a log of this product, and can update daily if need be.

I have heard great things about Prodigy from some of my co-workers. I'm stationed at 4th Ranger Training Battalion aka Ranger School, Crossfit, Circuit Training, and good old fashion heavy lifting are a way of life there. Everyone is looking for that edge, and supps get passed around alot so thats a possible advertisement market and I have the key to get in.

Send email to [email protected] request some samples and lets see what we can do.

Thank you
    Jeff
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

4. Ok so I was starting to think that my mailman intercepted my package and ran off with my Prodigy! Come to find out the culprit was my girlfriend! After hours of Interrogation I managed to get her to give up the goods . ( yes that is an exaggeration) Come fallow me at McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutraceuticals.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Ok so I was starting to think that my mailman intercepted my package and ran off with my Prodigy! Come to find out the culprit was my girlfriend! After hours of Interrogation I managed to get her to give up the goods . ( yes that is an exaggeration) Come fallow me at McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutraceuticals.
    Awesome! Glad the mailman didn't jack your package. Post a link to the thread once you get it up...
    After a year off, I'm back

6. bump with a link to my log now that I have over 150 posts
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...d-prodigy.html
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 01:32 PM
  2. JonRubio logs the NEW PNI Prodigy Preworkout! (Sponsored)
    By JonRubio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 09:54 PM
  3. PES is looking for a new Board Rep!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 01:42 PM