New PNI rep = New Prodigy Promo (for newbies) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

New PNI rep = New Prodigy Promo (for newbies)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

1. I am a US citizen!
    2. I've never done a log before but I've been around here for a while so I do think I'll be able to put up a pretty good one!
    3. Yes, I can deffinately update 3X a week. Probably 5 actually.

I have been seriously lifting for 3 years non stop. I think I've built up a pretty respectable strength base so far. I've been on a stim break for almost a month so my body should be primed for logging this. I started with a powerlifting focus but ive slowly started turning to the bodybuilding side. I will be on a low carb diet so I could really use the energy from this, really hoping I get picked!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

1. I am a US Citizen
    2. I have never done a sponsored log.
    3. Updating won't be a problem as I am on forums throughout the day.

I believe I would be a great choice for a Prodigy log because I have a long extensive history with many kinds of supplements and also their reactions. I majored in Pharmacology in college, of which I also became a Certified Personal Trainer through ACSM during my college career. After graduation I realized that I wanted to pursue fitness more so then Pharmacology. Now, I run a personal training department and have been a trainer for 5 years. So, not only can I provide an updated log on Prodigy including its effects on my body but I can also tie in the Pharmacology behind the product helping educating the rest of the AM community on the science behind how and why it works.

Along with being a Personal Trainer I have been competitively body building for about 3 years and have a show coming up in August, so now is the perfect time to start using Prodigy and really getting the most out of it. I currently sit at 5'9" and 187 lbs at 9.2 % Body Fat and will include pre and post workout pictures into my log along with measurements to show the real results of Prodigy.

If given this opportunity I know that I can provide a great log of the results but also the educational aspect in breaking things down and how PNI has really created some of the best products out there!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OHlympia View Post
    1. I am a US Citizen
    2. I have never done a sponsored log.
    3. Updating won't be a problem as I am on forums throughout the day.

I believe I would be a great choice for a Prodigy log because I have a long extensive history with many kinds of supplements and also their reactions. I majored in Pharmacology in college, of which I also became a Certified Personal Trainer through ACSM during my college career. After graduation I realized that I wanted to pursue fitness more so then Pharmacology. Now, I run a personal training department and have been a trainer for 5 years. So, not only can I provide an updated log on Prodigy including its effects on my body but I can also tie in the Pharmacology behind the product helping educating the rest of the AM community on the science behind how and why it works.

Along with being a Personal Trainer I have been competitively body building for about 3 years and have a show coming up in August, so now is the perfect time to start using Prodigy and really getting the most out of it. I currently sit at 5'9" and 187 lbs at 9.2 % Body Fat and will include pre and post workout pictures into my log along with measurements to show the real results of Prodigy.

If given this opportunity I know that I can provide a great log of the results but also the educational aspect in breaking things down and how PNI has really created some of the best products out there!
    wow aside from my self I think this is the most solid app I have seen on this page so far! Damn! lol
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    wow aside from my self I think this is the most solid app I have seen on this page so far! Damn! lol
    Thanks McCrew, Good Luck to you.. hey maybe we will get lucky and they'll pick 2 apps !
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks McCrew, Good Luck to you.. hey maybe we will get lucky and they'll pick 2 apps !
    Here is to Hoping! what say you Cary K how many people are going to be chosen for this?
    Rep For IronFlex

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Word to anyone who wants to try prodigy email me ricky@pni-online.com and ill add you to the mailing list to allow a few weeks to deliver due to the big boss getting married April 19th!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Here is to Hoping! what say you Cary K how many people are going to be chosen for this?
    Well, you guys stole my thunder a little bit. I was sent 2 tubs of Prodigy in my rep package, one for the winner of this promo and one for me. Well, I am sacrificing my tub of Prodigy to the 2nd winner of this promo. So, congrats to both McCrew530 AND OHlympia! Guys, PM me your shipping info. I have fruit punch and watermelon flavor, you will have to chose and hope that the other guy doesn't chose that flavor
    After a year off, I'm back
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Well, you guys stole my thunder a little bit. I was sent 2 tubs of Prodigy in my rep package, one for the winner of this promo and one for me. Well, I am sacrificing my tub of Prodigy to the 2nd winner of this promo. So, congrats to both McCrew530 AND OHlympia! Guys, PM me your shipping info. I have fruit punch and watermelon flavor, you will have to chose and hope that the other guy doesn't chose that flavor
    Thank you Cary for the opportunity, can't wait to get started. Also flavor doesn't matter so McCrew I'll take whatever you don't like, not a picky guy!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Oh man am I stoked!!! Thank you Cary for opening this up to the new kids here on Anabolic Minds you will not be disappointed! Everyone out there keep your eyes out for a new log titled McCrew Gets Pumped on PNI Prodigy!!! Dibs on watermelon!!!!!!
    Rep For IronFlex

10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Congrats Ohlympia! Cary would you like us to combine our logs into one sponsored log that way there are two people that can answer questions that come up or would you like two separate? Im down for either...
    Rep For IronFlex

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Congrats to you as well and that would be fine with me! Makes it easier that way
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats Ohlympia! Cary would you like us to combine our logs into one sponsored log that way there are two people that can answer questions that come up or would you like two separate? Im down for either...
    Make them seperate since this will be your first one. That way other reps will see how well you can keep up a log
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Seperate it is!
    Rep For IronFlex

14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats to both of you. Trust me you will enjoy the prodigy.....
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats guys!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  184 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Congrats guys! You both sound like you are going to do really well with this. I will have to take notes.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

These guys are gonna love doing this log! And I feel that this will be the first of many. If you guys kill this log, like I know you will, I will have no problem putting in a good word for you when you want to try for another app.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

These guys are gonna love doing this log! And I feel that this will be the first of many. If you guys kill this log, like I know you will, I will have no problem putting in a good word for you when you want to try for another app.
    That’s awesome man, I hope to do others in the future, but for the present I'm focused on the Prodigy I joined this place to learn and help out others. So anyone fallowing along know they can hit me up with any questions they have or if its private pm me I will be keeping my eye on this forum till my package comes then I will start my own
    Cheers!
    Rep For IronFlex

19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1. I am a US citizen.
    2. No logs ran yet.
    3. I will run a log of this product, and can update daily if need be.

I have heard great things about Prodigy from some of my co-workers. I'm stationed at 4th Ranger Training Battalion aka Ranger School, Crossfit, Circuit Training, and good old fashion heavy lifting are a way of life there. Everyone is looking for that edge, and supps get passed around alot so thats a possible advertisement market and I have the key to get in.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Just got my tub of Prodigy, Log will be starting tonight! Get ready for OHlympia becoming the PRODIGY!
  21. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got my tub of Prodigy, Log will be starting tonight! Get ready for OHlympia becoming the PRODIGY!
    Prodigy is amazing. You will love it
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Trying to figure out to get my word document into HTML format, as soon as I figure this out the log is good to go. Can't wait to dive in with Prodigy!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    1. I am a US citizen.
    2. No logs ran yet.
    3. I will run a log of this product, and can update daily if need be.

I have heard great things about Prodigy from some of my co-workers. I'm stationed at 4th Ranger Training Battalion aka Ranger School, Crossfit, Circuit Training, and good old fashion heavy lifting are a way of life there. Everyone is looking for that edge, and supps get passed around alot so thats a possible advertisement market and I have the key to get in.

Send email to ricky@pni-online.com request some samples and lets see what we can do.

Thank you
    Jeff
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post

Send email to ricky@pni-online.com request some samples and lets see what we can do.

Thank you
    Jeff
    Good call Jeff. Then he can write a mini review
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

Ok so I was starting to think that my mailman intercepted my package and ran off with my Prodigy! Come to find out the culprit was my girlfriend! After hours of Interrogation I managed to get her to give up the goods . ( yes that is an exaggeration) Come fallow me at McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutraceuticals.
    Rep For IronFlex

26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Ok so I was starting to think that my mailman intercepted my package and ran off with my Prodigy! Come to find out the culprit was my girlfriend! After hours of Interrogation I managed to get her to give up the goods . ( yes that is an exaggeration) Come fallow me at McCrew530gets pumped with Prodigy a sponsored log by Premium Nutraceuticals.
    Awesome! Glad the mailman didn't jack your package. Post a link to the thread once you get it up...
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

bump with a link to my log now that I have over 150 posts
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...d-prodigy.html
    Rep For IronFlex

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs is looking for a few good men & women! (NEW Product Reps)
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 12:32 PM
  2. JonRubio logs the NEW PNI Prodigy Preworkout! (Sponsored)
    By JonRubio in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 08:54 PM
  3. PES is looking for a new Board Rep!
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 12:42 PM
  4. AMS is looking for a new Board Rep
    By LazeDragon in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 10:52 AM