NEW AND IMPROVED MAX INTENSE RASP LEMONADE - WE NEED LOGGERS!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Kbizzle, are you at the Max Fitness on Veterans Parkway? I am a Columbus "native," LOL.
    No. I workout on post and at home. Occasionaly also in my buddies garage gym.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

2. Bump
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    No. I workout on post and at home. Occasionaly also in my buddies garage gym.
    That is something I've never been able to do. I have a decent, 300lb olympic set, and when it snows bad, and can't get to the gym, I try to workout at home, but just cant

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Hey if the loggers have not been chosen yet I would love to be a part of this. I know I am fairly new to this forum. But I am in the gym 5-6 days a week. I work out in the morning so this combined with my multi vitamin joint sups and fish oil would be the only thing in my system. I would promise to give honest feed back past and have a job that would allow me to update at least five days out of the week. I have worked for sup shops in the past and have tried many of the older P.W.O/ NO boosters. Let me know if you would like to give me a shot.
    Thanks
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

5. I just got back to being able to Bench Press after a month long Hiatus do to a shoulder injury.

I'd like to try and intense preworkout to dial in my focus and not lament the loss of strength from the time off.
    •   

6. i-force does a good job with stims. they do not wuss out when it comes to doses of stims!!!

can't believe there aren't more apps!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

7. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post

iForce Nutrition needs FOUR people to

Taste test and log the new

Maximize Intense Raspberry Lemonade flavor!

HOW TO BECOME A LOGGER

1. Tell us why you are excited to try out Maximize Intense! Is it the stim package? The generously dosed pump ingredients? Whatever the reason...tell us here to be entered to win!

Giveaway Guidelines

1. Users must live in the USA
    2. Users must be 18+
    3. Users agree to give a minimum of 3 weekly updates touching on their thoughts of the product, including flavor(please mix 1 scoop(to the line of the scooper) with 8oz of cold water, energy, pumps, strength, and body composition changes
    4. Users agree that all text/images used in said log can be used by iForce to help promote Maximize Intense with other end users
    Count me in!!! I am a NPC Men's Physique competitor with a show this Saturday and then the following weekend.
    Instagram: @njphysique

8. Quote Originally Posted by njphysique View Post
    Count me in!!! I am a NPC Men's Physique competitor with a show this Saturday and then the following weekend.

What shows? NY Met?

9. When can we expect loggers to be chosen?
    SEMPER FI!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post

What shows? NY Met?
    NY Mets this weekend then John Kemper Classic next weekend
    Instagram: @njphysique

11. did I mention I would be happy to post before and after pics?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

12. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    did I mention I would be happy to post before and after pics?
    now ya did

13. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    When can we expect loggers to be chosen?
    Bump.
    SEMPER FI!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Well, besides the fact that Maximize Intense already contains two tried-and-true stimulants in the form of caffeine and synephrine, iForce was also cool enough to include Acacia extract, which reportedly contains some VERY interesting alkaloids (I'm especially excited about this aspect since I've never tried Acacia before). I run 7-8 miles a day and go to the gym afterwards, and for me, taking stimulants before running is one of the joys of life. With ingredients like Agmatine Sulfate, I can look forward to experiencing a satisfying pump during my gym workouts that follows the intense stimulant surge that will propel me during my run.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I love MI im glad you came out with new flavor the fruit punch slam I have a hard time choking down, but do it anyway because its so effective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    I am excited to log MAXIMIZE INTENSE because all of the comments ^^^^ above.

Seriously though, this looks like a hardcore Pre-W/O, and frankly, I am hardcore.

All I can say is sick pump!!!
    winners. please PM me info.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

15. Man! Too late. Congrats to the winners. I have been dying to try this stuff. Guess I will just have to wait and see what you guys have to say about it till I pick some up.

16. Congrats to the winners!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

17. Congrats to the winners!!
    SEMPER FI!!

18. I don't know if the new flavor is available .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

19. Congats guys!! Please make sure to post links to your logs here in this thread!!

Mike

20. Will do! Thanks for selecting me!

21. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Will do! Thanks for selecting me!
    No problem bro, can't wait to get these going!

22. i am 28 and looking for a new pre work out have tried jack and c4 and all the good stuff but looking for something new i would love to post reviews on this product and possibly make it my new preworkout

23. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    i am 28 and looking for a new pre work out have tried jack and c4 and all the good stuff but looking for something new i would love to post reviews on this product and possibly make it my new preworkout
    Winners have already been selected but keep your eye open for future promotions. Thank you for your interest

Mike

24. users should have their tubs now

25. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    users should have their tubs now
    Got my tub last night... about to mix a scoop in water and go running! Will be starting my log tonight. Thanks again!

26. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Got my tub last night... about to mix a scoop in water and go running! Will be starting my log tonight. Thanks again!
    I'm in to follow . I like to have 2-3 pre workouts to cycle every few weeks.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

27. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue
    users should have their tubs now
    Not me
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

28. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    please link us here when you do

29. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Not me
    Soon

Mike

30. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

Soon

Mike
    Yip very soon just came in leg day tomorow and the.fun begins
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 07:57 AM
  2. Help me out with a new and improved split/program
    By olb in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2006, 08:49 PM
  3. New (and Improved) Final Proposed Cycle-
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 07:44 PM