NEW AND IMPROVED MAX INTENSE RASP LEMONADE - WE NEED LOGGERS!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

[size=+3]iForce Nutrition needs FOUR people to

Taste test and log the new

Maximize Intense Raspberry Lemonade flavor![/size]

[size=+2]HOW TO BECOME A LOGGER[/size]

1. Tell us why you are excited to try out Maximize Intense! Is it the stim package? The generously dosed pump ingredients? Whatever the reason...tell us here to be entered to win!

[size=+2]Giveaway Guidelines[/size]

1. Users must live in the USA
2. Users must be 18+
3. Users agree to give a minimum of 3 weekly updates touching on their thoughts of the product, including flavor(please mix 1 scoop(to the line of the scooper) with 8oz of cold water, energy, pumps, strength, and body composition changes
4. Users agree that all text/images used in said log can be used by iForce to help promote Maximize Intense with other end users

mnowak1228

Awards
In for this!! Ive been using MI for about three years and its the one I always use unless Im cycling off of it for a while. The stims, focus and animal aggression are what I like about it!!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Max Intense is legit and people should jump on this. This isn't your girlfriend's pwo though, so you should be prepared for something strong!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I love MI im glad you came out with new flavor the fruit punch slam I have a hard time choking down, but do it anyway because its so effective.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good looking PWO.

Good luck gents!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BUMP, cant wait for people to try this!!!

Mike

mnowak1228

Awards
Chuging some tangy tangerine right now!! (Compete)

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I am excited to log MAXIMIZE INTENSE because all of the comments ^^^^ above. :)

Seriously though, this looks like a hardcore Pre-W/O, and frankly, I am hardcore.

All I can say is sick pump!!!

SD1959

Awards
I use Hemavol, Compete, Joint Help and Athletic multi. Adding another Iforce product to the line-up would be great. Very nice profile too.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I had not just won an iforce promotion with the Tropinol XP I would be all over this. Still on my tubs of 1,3 maximize intense I stocked up on and it's one of my top 3 Pre workouts. Glad to see the flavor redone because while the 1,3 version's of MI Raspberry Lemonade wasnt bad, it simply was not up to par with the old maximize rl. I will have to scoop up a tub of the new formula.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, besides the fact that Maximize Intense already contains two tried-and-true stimulants in the form of caffeine and synephrine, iForce was also cool enough to include Acacia extract, which reportedly contains some VERY interesting alkaloids (I'm especially excited about this aspect since I've never tried Acacia before). :banana: I run 7-8 miles a day and go to the gym afterwards, and for me, taking stimulants before running is one of the joys of life. With ingredients like Agmatine Sulfate, I can look forward to experiencing a satisfying pump during my gym workouts that follows the intense stimulant surge that will propel me during my run.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'd love to log this . Almost done with my tub of enhanced and like to see how they compare.

mnowak1228

Awards
Bump

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
A chance to have a tub of tasty stims to log before us reps!!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Be sure to get in on this! Maximize Intense is a great preworkout - intense energy and great doses of ergogenic ingredients - that's now even better because it tastes damn good. :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In for sure! Total stim junkie and this crowd looks solid. Always looking for the next product to give me a new edge. Wooooo

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Jealous, this flavor is going to be tasty!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Bump

mnowak1228

Awards
Gtfih people!!! I'm surprised this thread isn't blowin up!!!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
If this is DMAA free im in.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just getting back on the forums! I'd love the opportunity to log this!!

I'd love to try this to see just how intense the stim package really is!! I can handle plenty!! Bring it on!! The pump aspect goes without saying. Love it!! I can update as mush as needed and am willing to throw up plenty of pics!!

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I am really looking forward to trying this stuff. Looks fantastic and the reviews for the other formula are great.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Were you guys planning on selecting loggers on a certain day, or whenever enough interest builds up? :fingersx:

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am really looking forward to trying this stuff. Looks fantastic and the reviews for the other formula are great.
Kbizzle, are you at the Max Fitness on Veterans Parkway? I am a Columbus "native," LOL.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thats good to hear. Ive become intolerant to 1,3 over the last year or so, i dont respj.d well to.that stuff anymore

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I don't believe any of the new pre workouts coming out contain it anymore .

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
I don't believe any of the new pre workouts coming out contain it anymore .
Thats good news though shredded labs just changed their preworkout clash to now have 1,3

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
Kbizzle, are you at the Max Fitness on Veterans Parkway? I am a Columbus "native," LOL.
No. I workout on post and at home. Occasionaly also in my buddies garage gym.

mnowak1228

Awards
Bump

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. I workout on post and at home. Occasionaly also in my buddies garage gym.
That is something I've never been able to do. I have a decent, 300lb olympic set, and when it snows bad, and can't get to the gym, I try to workout at home, but just cant :(

Mike

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey if the loggers have not been chosen yet I would love to be a part of this. I know I am fairly new to this forum. But I am in the gym 5-6 days a week. I work out in the morning so this combined with my multi vitamin joint sups and fish oil would be the only thing in my system. I would promise to give honest feed back past and have a job that would allow me to update at least five days out of the week. I have worked for sup shops in the past and have tried many of the older P.W.O/ NO boosters. Let me know if you would like to give me a shot.
Thanks

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I just got back to being able to Bench Press after a month long Hiatus do to a shoulder injury.

I'd like to try and intense preworkout to dial in my focus and not lament the loss of strength from the time off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i-force does a good job with stims. they do not wuss out when it comes to doses of stims!!!

can't believe there aren't more apps!!!

njphysique

Awards
iForce Nutrition needs FOUR people to

Taste test and log the new

Maximize Intense Raspberry Lemonade flavor!

HOW TO BECOME A LOGGER

1. Tell us why you are excited to try out Maximize Intense! Is it the stim package? The generously dosed pump ingredients? Whatever the reason...tell us here to be entered to win!

Giveaway Guidelines

1. Users must live in the USA
2. Users must be 18+
3. Users agree to give a minimum of 3 weekly updates touching on their thoughts of the product, including flavor(please mix 1 scoop(to the line of the scooper) with 8oz of cold water, energy, pumps, strength, and body composition changes
4. Users agree that all text/images used in said log can be used by iForce to help promote Maximize Intense with other end users
Count me in!!! I am a NPC Men's Physique competitor with a show this Saturday and then the following weekend.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When can we expect loggers to be chosen?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
did I mention I would be happy to post before and after pics?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, besides the fact that Maximize Intense already contains two tried-and-true stimulants in the form of caffeine and synephrine, iForce was also cool enough to include Acacia extract, which reportedly contains some VERY interesting alkaloids (I'm especially excited about this aspect since I've never tried Acacia before). :banana: I run 7-8 miles a day and go to the gym afterwards, and for me, taking stimulants before running is one of the joys of life. With ingredients like Agmatine Sulfate, I can look forward to experiencing a satisfying pump during my gym workouts that follows the intense stimulant surge that will propel me during my run.
I love MI im glad you came out with new flavor the fruit punch slam I have a hard time choking down, but do it anyway because its so effective.
I am excited to log MAXIMIZE INTENSE because all of the comments ^^^^ above. :)

Seriously though, this looks like a hardcore Pre-W/O, and frankly, I am hardcore.

All I can say is sick pump!!!
winners. please PM me info.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
Man! Too late. Congrats to the winners. I have been dying to try this stuff. Guess I will just have to wait and see what you guys have to say about it till I pick some up.

mnowak1228

Awards
Congrats to the winners!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats to the winners!!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I don't know if the new flavor is available .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congats guys!! Please make sure to post links to your logs here in this thread!!

Mike