Looking for OSTA Rx loggers!!!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SARM product from IronMagLabs needs loggers!

OSTA Rx - SARM

-Non-hormonal Anabolic Compound

-Increases Lean Muscle Mass
-Promotes Fat Loss
-Promotes Recovery
-Increases Libido
-Safe for Males & Females
-Can be used for PCT and Bridging

Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator (SARM)

((2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide)

Dosing: 3 caps daily in divided doses.

Loggers have to be experienced lifters that reside in the USA. IronMagLabs is looking for the loggers to use 3 caps per day for 4 weeks. You must start the log in this forum BEFORE April 15th. You must have OVER 250 posts at AM and be an adult.

Preferably loggers must use this product on its own. Female and male loggers welcomed.

Please post in this thread why you should be considered for logging this product for free.

Ostarine SARM Profile

Thanks!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Wow great opportunity here. If I wasn't using a host of other supps I'd throw my name in

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did a log for you guys when this first came out and really enjoyed it. Good luck to everyone.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a log for you guys when this first came out and really enjoyed it. Good luck to everyone.
Same here..could be why I have 4 bottles inbound. :147:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same here..could be why I have 4 bottles inbound. :147:
Would love to run it again as im running a keto diet, just havnt had the funds to purchase some.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
dammit - had my eye on this , since it first came out. But my post count is too low........

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Interested to see logs!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
There's been so many mixed reviews about sarms. I'll be interested to see how people like this one. One question would this help with tendons I read some where that certain sarms with actually help strengthen your tendons. I'd love to find something like that would help me a lot in training for a 50 k.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i logged this during the initial introduction, good stuff....

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's been so many mixed reviews about sarms. I'll be interested to see how people like this one. One question would this help with tendons I read some where that certain sarms with actually help strengthen your tendons. I'd love to find something like that would help me a lot in training for a 50 k.
I imagine short runs would have little effect brother.

You can always log it and see though.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The first 5 guys to PM me ship addies that meet all the requirements will receive free Osta Rx if you agree to a detailed log.

Thanks!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The first 5 guys to PM me ship addies that meet all the requirements will receive free Osta Rx if you agree to a detailed log.

Thanks!
woot woot

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've seen some good reviews on the product, just never had the opportunity to try it

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks!

Guys...jump on this!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
exciting opportunity here guys. Logs should be a great read

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
not sure if this opp is still available but if so id love to give this a run. Been looking at this product for several months now and have never pulled the trigger due to a tight household budget. Currently looking to lean up for the summer and feel this product would be a huge help.

Iron4life

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Still open? I would love to try this out and give an honest detailed log.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This op is now closed.

Thank you for all the great applications guys!

Please look for another logging op coming very soon from IML!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Excellent opportunity here. I ran a bottle solo before and it was definitely effective (solid 5lb gain with fat loss + an increase in endurance). I feel it'd be even more noticeable with a two bottle run, but the price-point was steeper than the current.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Excellent opportunity here. I ran a bottle solo before and it was definitely effective (solid 5lb gain with fat loss + an increase in endurance). I feel it'd be even more noticeable with a two bottle run, but the price-point was steeper than the current.
Great to hear that's exactly what I'm looking for. I'll post a link to my log as soon as I receive the goods.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
Mine just arrived in the mail today. Shoukd have something up and running by Monday. Looking forward to this run.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link it in here big man

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Mine just arrived in the mail today. Shoukd have something up and running by Monday. Looking forward to this run.
I got mine also plan on starting tomorrow. I'll post a log after I start and can think of a clever title

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Just some advice for loggers on ostarine in general: I would use a lower dose in the first week. If i go straight to 20mg i usually find get a bad headache.

I usually find it a good idea to have a fibre supplement as well so everything stays regular.