Lecheek Speed X 3 Log opps

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0

    Lecheek Speed X 3 Log opps


    Looking for a few good loggers for our new flavor of SX3 Exotic Punch.

    Would prefer if you have not tried the other flavors before (meaning you havent tried SX3)

    21 and up
    US only
    Links to past logs.
    Why do you want to log the product?
    In store review as well as log in the sponsored section.
    Name:  bottle.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  15.3 KB
    Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3 (40 Servings): Discount Speed X3 Supplements

  2. Registered User
    CaptHowdy5150's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,903
    Answers
    0


    Get those apps in!
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.
  3. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    gonna be hard to find someone who hasn't tried it...by now everyone should have at least tried sx3!!! one of my favorites!!!!!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gonna be hard to find someone who hasn't tried it...by now everyone should have at least tried sx3!!! one of my favorites!!!!!!!!

    Well if I get enough people to post in here that say they have used it put would like to log the new flavor I will take back what I posted about using it prior. I just want to be fait is all
  5. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,229
    Answers
    4


    I would LOVE to log this for you. I have not tried any flavors of Speed. As a matter of fact, the only PWO's I've ever tried are Jack3D (2 containers last year), volatile (2 samples in the last two weeks), and SuppD (1 sample).

    I am currently logging OxyECA Black and Endurance BCAA's and would love an opportunity to try a PWO.

    Thank you for consideration.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  6. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Well if I get enough people to post in here that say they have used it put would like to log the new flavor I will take back what I posted about using it prior. I just want to be a parfait is all
    fixed!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  7. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,229
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I would LOVE to log this for you. I have not tried any flavors of Speed. As a matter of fact, the only PWO's I've ever tried are Jack3D (2 containers last year), volatile (2 samples in the last two weeks), and SuppD (1 sample).

    I am currently logging OxyECA Black and Endurance BCAA's and would love an opportunity to try a PWO.

    Thank you for consideration.
    Here's my logs. Sorry, posted on accident while driving.

    Thomas' OxyECA log by LeCheek Nutrition

    Thomas' Formutech Endurance BCAA's PLUS log
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  8. Registered User
    Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Answers
    0


    By far one of the best pres I have ever used!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    I will let this run for about another week.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,627
    Answers
    0


    I had 1/2 serving a while back, stuff had me going!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Registered User
    soul0wner's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,823
    Answers
    0


    Will be logging a fat burner, should I not apply?
  12. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,377
    Answers
    0


    is this the type of speed i need a straw, lighter, and tin foil for....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Will be logging a fat burner, should I not apply?
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    is this the type of speed i need a straw, lighter, and tin foil for....
    Id rather see see this logged solo.

    It comes with its own kit lol.

    Come on lets see some apps??? Where is everyone at?
  14. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,229
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Id rather see see this logged solo.

    It comes with its own kit lol.

    Come on lets see some apps??? Where is everyone at?
    If it helps, both my logs are almost over and I am not scheduled to log anything else until around May 10'ish.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Bump
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Bunny bump!
  17. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,377
    Answers
    0


    lets get some mo' apps in guys.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  18. Registered User
    Kbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0


    I would like to apply for this log. I am relatively new to AM, but I just completed a Powermax log and I believe I did well.

    It just so happens that I have no PWO right now, so I would lve an oppotunity to give this a go.

    Past log- anabolicminds. com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ 225359-kbizzle-powermax-shizzle. html
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
  19. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    With a name like Speed X3 it's gotta be good

    Staying safe and strong with Lecheek
    Staying MASSive with Lecheek Mass HGH

    Xcelerating gains with Xcel Barbarian FX-Mass much older than 21
    I have read the reviews and would love the opportunity to see for myself. I will log daily and include pictures
    Life's a garden, dig it
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    lets get some mo' apps in guys.....
    THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
  21. Registered User
    Kbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    I would like to apply for this log. I am relatively new to AM, but I just completed a Powermax log and I believe I did well.

    It just so happens that I have no PWO right now, so I would lve an oppotunity to give this a go.

    Past log- anabolicminds. com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ 225359-kbizzle-powermax-shizzle. html
    I did just start a log this morning for Controlled Labs Red Acid Reborn.

    I am going to have to withdrawl from this opp and I will certainly try to catch Lecheek on the next one.

    Good Luck to the other applicants!
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    I did just start a log this morning for Controlled Labs Red Acid Reborn.

    I am going to have to withdrawl from this opp and I will certainly try to catch Lecheek on the next one.

    Good Luck to the other applicants!
    Thanks for letting us know
  23. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,377
    Answers
    0


    im currently logging a product called ad3, i guess im out also ;(
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  24. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,126
    Answers
    0


    I'm really surprised more people aren't jumping on this. I've never personally tried it but reviews have been great and Lecheek makes awesome products!! Good luck guys can't wait to see the logs!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Registered User
    nicksox15's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,123
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    I'm really surprised more people aren't jumping on this. I've never personally tried it but reviews have been great and Lecheek makes awesome products!! Good luck guys can't wait to see the logs!!
    I'm surprised too, had awesome results with LeCheek's fat burning stack. I would totally log this bad boy but will be starting a log with a test booster here soon. Otherwise I'd be all over this! Get on this people!
  26. Registered User
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Answers
    0


    Ill throw my hat in I guess....I just started using SX3 and absolutely love it!! I've used AD3 and OEB and all solid products. I'm doing this by phone app, but one of my logs is in my signature.

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130402_121556.png
Views: 55
Size:  338.0 KB
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for all the support from everyone in here. I will let this run a few more days.
  28. Registered User
    Kbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I would LOVE to log this for you. I have not tried any flavors of Speed. As a matter of fact, the only PWO's I've ever tried are Jack3D (2 containers last year), volatile (2 samples in the last two weeks), and SuppD (1 sample).

    I am currently logging OxyECA Black and Endurance BCAA's and would love an opportunity to try a PWO.

    Thank you for consideration.
    This guy runs a solid log.
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
  29. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,229
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    This guy runs a solid log.
    Thank you!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I would LOVE to log this for you. I have not tried any flavors of Speed. As a matter of fact, the only PWO's I've ever tried are Jack3D (2 containers last year), volatile (2 samples in the last two weeks), and SuppD (1 sample).

    I am currently logging OxyECA Black and Endurance BCAA's and would love an opportunity to try a PWO.

    Thank you for consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    With a name like Speed X3 it's gotta be good

    Staying safe and strong with Lecheek
    Staying MASSive with Lecheek Mass HGH

    Xcelerating gains with Xcel Barbarian FX-Mass much older than 21
    I have read the reviews and would love the opportunity to see for myself. I will log daily and include pictures

    WINNERS !!!! Please PM me your Info with SX3 logger in the title.

    Thanks to everyone who applied Im sure we will have another log opp up if its not already up by Matty!
  31. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
    hell...just send it all to me:

    i am running low on methyl 1,3!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  32. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    congrats to the winners!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  33. Registered User
    mnowak1228's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,055
    Answers
    0


    Congrats guys....you are gonna LOVE SX3!!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html
  34. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,229
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    WINNERS !!!! Please PM me your Info with SX3 logger in the title.

    Thanks to everyone who applied Im sure we will have another log opp up if its not already up by Matty!
    Thank you so much!!!!!! Looking forward to trying it!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  35. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Thank you so much!!!!!! Looking forward to trying it!!
    No, thank you for your interest!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Marms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,324
    Answers
    0


    Winners it looks like the product will be done on wed. So will most likey go out at the end of next week for you. I hope that is ok???
  37. Registered User
    RegisterJr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,229
    Answers
    4


    Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Winners it looks like the product will be done on wed. So will most likey go out at the end of next week for you. I hope that is ok???
    Absolutely.

    Also, Performax informed me yesterday via email that I had tried two of their samples in early February, because I emailed asking for some. I did not remember that; I just want to clarify because I did not list that as a PreWO that I had tried. I hope that doesn't change my log opportunity... :/
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com


  38. Registered User
    Kbizzle's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    165
    Answers
    0


    Congrats winnaz!!!!

    That should be a good log. I am jealous!
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)
  39. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,631
    Answers
    0


    lecheek stims=wins
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  40. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Oh gawd SpeedX3 I miss you so much. That sweet watermelon...

    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 11:17 AM
  2. Lecheek AD-3 PCT log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 05:39 PM
  3. Lecheek OXYECA Logging opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 07:01 AM
  4. Lecheek Nutrtion Testadrol X9 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:07 AM
  5. Lecheek Nutrition 2 dual Logging opps!!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 06:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in