Lecheek Speed X 3 Log opps

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a few good loggers for our new flavor of SX3 Exotic Punch.

Would prefer if you have not tried the other flavors before (meaning you havent tried SX3)

21 and up
US only
Links to past logs.
Why do you want to log the product?
In store review as well as log in the sponsored section.
bottle.jpg

Lecheek Nutrition Speed X3 (40 Servings): Discount Speed X3 Supplements

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Get those apps in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gonna be hard to find someone who hasn't tried it...by now everyone should have at least tried sx3!!! one of my favorites!!!!!!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna be hard to find someone who hasn't tried it...by now everyone should have at least tried sx3!!! one of my favorites!!!!!!!!

Well if I get enough people to post in here that say they have used it put would like to log the new flavor I will take back what I posted about using it prior. I just want to be fait is all :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would LOVE to log this for you. I have not tried any flavors of Speed. As a matter of fact, the only PWO's I've ever tried are Jack3D (2 containers last year), volatile (2 samples in the last two weeks), and SuppD (1 sample).

I am currently logging OxyECA Black and Endurance BCAA's and would love an opportunity to try a PWO.

Thank you for consideration. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well if I get enough people to post in here that say they have used it put would like to log the new flavor I will take back what I posted about using it prior. I just want to be a parfait is all :)
fixed!!!:439:

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would LOVE to log this for you. I have not tried any flavors of Speed. As a matter of fact, the only PWO's I've ever tried are Jack3D (2 containers last year), volatile (2 samples in the last two weeks), and SuppD (1 sample).

I am currently logging OxyECA Black and Endurance BCAA's and would love an opportunity to try a PWO.

Here's my logs. Sorry, posted on accident while driving.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/226052-thomas-oxyeca-log.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/225701-thomas-formutech-endurance.html

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
By far one of the best pres I have ever used!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Will be logging a fat burner, should I not apply?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
is this the type of speed i need a straw, lighter, and tin foil for....

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id rather see see this logged solo.

It comes with its own kit lol.

Come on lets see some apps??? Where is everyone at?
If it helps, both my logs are almost over and I am not scheduled to log anything else until around May 10'ish. :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lets get some mo' apps in guys.....

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I would like to apply for this log. I am relatively new to AM, but I just completed a Powermax log and I believe I did well.

It just so happens that I have no PWO right now, so I would lve an oppotunity to give this a go.

Past log- anabolicminds. com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ 225359-kbizzle-powermax-shizzle. html

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
I would like to apply for this log. I am relatively new to AM, but I just completed a Powermax log and I believe I did well.

It just so happens that I have no PWO right now, so I would lve an oppotunity to give this a go.

Past log- anabolicminds. com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/ 225359-kbizzle-powermax-shizzle. html
I did just start a log this morning for Controlled Labs Red Acid Reborn.

I am going to have to withdrawl from this opp and I will certainly try to catch Lecheek on the next one. :)

Good Luck to the other applicants!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did just start a log this morning for Controlled Labs Red Acid Reborn.

I am going to have to withdrawl from this opp and I will certainly try to catch Lecheek on the next one. :)

Good Luck to the other applicants!
Thanks for letting us know

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im currently logging a product called ad3, i guess im out also ;(

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really surprised more people aren't jumping on this. I've never personally tried it but reviews have been great and Lecheek makes awesome products!! Good luck guys can't wait to see the logs!!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really surprised more people aren't jumping on this. I've never personally tried it but reviews have been great and Lecheek makes awesome products!! Good luck guys can't wait to see the logs!!
I'm surprised too, had awesome results with LeCheek's fat burning stack. I would totally log this bad boy but will be starting a log with a test booster here soon. Otherwise I'd be all over this! Get on this people!

mnowak1228

Awards
Ill throw my hat in I guess....I just started using SX3 and absolutely love it!! I've used AD3 and OEB and all solid products. I'm doing this by phone app, but one of my logs is in my signature.

ForumRunner_20130402_121556.png

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards

This guy runs a solid log.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

With a name like Speed X3 it's gotta be good :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/226099-staying-safe-strong.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223144-staying-massive-lecheek.html

Xcelerating gains with Xcel Barbarian FX-Mass much older than 21
I have read the reviews and would love the opportunity to see for myself. I will log daily and include pictures

WINNERS !!!! Please PM me your Info with SX3 logger in the title.

Thanks to everyone who applied Im sure we will have another log opp up if its not already up by Matty!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats to the winners!!!:fest06:

mnowak1228

Awards
Congrats guys....you are gonna LOVE SX3!!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WINNERS !!!! Please PM me your Info with SX3 logger in the title.

Thanks to everyone who applied Im sure we will have another log opp up if its not already up by Matty!
Thank you so much!!!!!! Looking forward to trying it!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners it looks like the product will be done on wed. So will most likey go out at the end of next week for you. I hope that is ok???
Absolutely.

Also, Performax informed me yesterday via email that I had tried two of their samples in early February, because I emailed asking for some. I did not remember that; I just want to clarify because I did not list that as a PreWO that I had tried. I hope that doesn't change my log opportunity... :/

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lecheek stims=wins

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh gawd SpeedX3 I miss you so much. That sweet watermelon...

mnowak1228

Awards
Lookin for a good sale on SpeedX3. Any bogos anytime soon? :p

mnowak1228

Awards
Not 100% sure but I just got some SX3 info this morning. We should be posting something up in the next few days,stay tuned.
Ill be keeping both eyes open!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys so we still do not have our Exotic punch in as of yet. I do not have an incoming eta either and I (we) are very sorry for the delay. The only flavor that we have in is the watermelon.

I do not want to throw off the loggers if they have other products lined up to log. If you guys would rather wait or take the watermelon please let me know.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watermelon actually sounds better

mnowak1228

Awards
Ok guys so we still do not have our Exotic punch in as of yet. I do not have an incoming eta either and I (we) are very sorry for the delay. The only flavor that we have in is the watermelon.

I do not want to throw off the loggers if they have other products lined up to log. If you guys would rather wait or take the watermelon please let me know.
I'm in for watermelon!! ;-)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will wait or take the watermelon. Whichever you prefer. I've gone this long without a Pre; I can go longer. (TWSS!)