Lecheek Speed X 3 Log opps

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    THIS ^^^^^^^^^^
    hell...just send it all to me:

    i am running low on methyl 1,3!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID


  2. congrats to the winners!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Congrats guys....you are gonna LOVE SX3!!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    WINNERS !!!! Please PM me your Info with SX3 logger in the title.

    Thanks to everyone who applied Im sure we will have another log opp up if its not already up by Matty!
    Thank you so much!!!!!! Looking forward to trying it!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    Thank you so much!!!!!! Looking forward to trying it!!
    No, thank you for your interest!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
    •   
       


  6. Winners it looks like the product will be done on wed. So will most likey go out at the end of next week for you. I hope that is ok???
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Winners it looks like the product will be done on wed. So will most likey go out at the end of next week for you. I hope that is ok???
    Absolutely.

    Also, Performax informed me yesterday via email that I had tried two of their samples in early February, because I emailed asking for some. I did not remember that; I just want to clarify because I did not list that as a PreWO that I had tried. I hope that doesn't change my log opportunity... :/
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  8. Congrats winnaz!!!!

    That should be a good log. I am jealous!
    Killing it with Maximize Intense (iForce) and getting regular with Gut Health (EVOMUSE)

  9. lecheek stims=wins
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Oh gawd SpeedX3 I miss you so much. That sweet watermelon...

    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  11. Lookin for a good sale on SpeedX3. Any bogos anytime soon? :-P
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Lookin for a good sale on SpeedX3. Any bogos anytime soon? :-P
    Not 100% sure but I just got some SX3 info this morning. We should be posting something up in the next few days,stay tuned.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post

    Not 100% sure but I just got some SX3 info this morning. We should be posting something up in the next few days,stay tuned.
    Ill be keeping both eyes open!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  14. Ok guys so we still do not have our Exotic punch in as of yet. I do not have an incoming eta either and I (we) are very sorry for the delay. The only flavor that we have in is the watermelon.

    I do not want to throw off the loggers if they have other products lined up to log. If you guys would rather wait or take the watermelon please let me know.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  15. Watermelon actually sounds better
    Life's a garden, dig it

  16. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Watermelon actually sounds better
    Ok Niners I will get yours sent out today.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  17. Thanks bro!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ok guys so we still do not have our Exotic punch in as of yet. I do not have an incoming eta either and I (we) are very sorry for the delay. The only flavor that we have in is the watermelon.

    I do not want to throw off the loggers if they have other products lined up to log. If you guys would rather wait or take the watermelon please let me know.
    I'm in for watermelon!! ;-)
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  19. I will wait or take the watermelon. Whichever you prefer. I've gone this long without a Pre; I can go longer. (TWSS!)
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I will wait or take the watermelon. Whichever you prefer. I've gone this long without a Pre; I can go longer. (TWSS!)

    Its your call man. I wanted to give you guys the option.
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  21. Ok. Watermelon it is!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Ok. Watermelon it is!
    Ok I will have this sent out. If you guys could please link us up here once the logs start it would be great
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Ok I will have this sent out. If you guys could please link us up here once the logs start it would be great
    Will do!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Will do!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  25. Just ordered one Watermelon and one Rasp. Lemonade from NP!! Nice summer flavors!!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  26. Woot!!! Thanks for the chance @Marms! I will post a link to the log here. The log won't start for a few days when my OxyECA Black by LeCheek is finished.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366415895.603232.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  80.4 KB

    I'll be honest, I have no idea what that thing to the left is, but when I texted the pic to @drewsicle3210 he was pissed so, it must be a win! Thank you!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Woot!!! Thanks for the chance @Marms! I will post a link to the log here. The log won't start for a few days when my OxyECA Black by LeCheek is finished.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366415895.603232.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  80.4 KB

    I'll be honest, I have no idea what that thing to the left is, but when I texted the pic to @drewsicle3210 he was pissed so, it must be a win! Thank you!!
    More envious than mad. That thing is sweet!
    Next Lecheek log though....

  28. Ya that is the stacker shaker for the promo that we had where everyone was sent shaker cups on accident. We are slowly sending them out to people if they get chosen with other log opps. Those that do not get chosen will still get the stacker. So If you have a shaker cup from us take the top off the shaker and put this on top. You can take everything to go for the day
    SPARTA Nutrition Rep https://spartanutrition.com/ code:ZEUS15 for a discount
    IDL REP http://www.innovativedietlabs.com/

  29. Bustin Barriers with Speed X3

    Log is up! Come join the ride!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lecheek Nutrition HyperT2 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 12:17 PM
  2. Lecheek AD-3 PCT log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 06:39 PM
  3. Lecheek OXYECA Logging opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 08:01 AM
  4. Lecheek Nutrtion Testadrol X9 log opps
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:07 AM
  5. Lecheek Nutrition 2 dual Logging opps!!!!
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:15 PM
Log in
Log in