I need 10 ppl who want to improve their GAME DAY performance

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
MAN Sports

GAME DAY: FREE 8 serving Container!

What is Game Day? Our Pre-workout Powerhouse!
The Ultimate Pre-workout experience

Sometimes you work your ass off for what seems like an eternity, then finally breakthroughs start happening, everything starts clicking, the heavens open up, & BOOM it happens; PERFECTION. This was it for us – we kicked the door off the hinges with the New Game Day! Game Day will be your new, superior pre-workout of choice.

All Hail The Almighty Alkaloid!
Game Day is enhanced with Industry Breakthrough Dendrobium Alkaloids. Yes there are cheaper, more generic options like Dendrobium Extracts, but raw Dendrobium Extracts can be crude & take nearly 100x the dosage to evoke any energy. After beta-testing all different strengths of Dendrobium we couldn’t settle for anything less than the absolute strongest; Alkaloids.

We wanted something that within the first sip could promote rushing tunnel vision, clear driven focus, & enhanced mind to muscle connection – Dendrobium Alkaloids did just this

GPLC Muscle Pumps
This stuff is a “PUMP in a bottle”. With key pump stimulators GPLC & Glycerol Mono- High Speed Pumps seem to begin when the first drop hits your lips. Feel every rep, every set, every movement like never before!

GMS Super Hydration
Pure GMS (glycerol monostearate) is a sweet-tasting supplement which, when mixed with water solutions, is able to increase their osmolarity. Because the human body requires the osmolarity of body fluids to remain fairly constant, supplementing glycerol stimulates the absorption and retention of water in order to counter the increase in osmolarity that would otherwise occur.

Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties (IgG & IGF-1)
Game Day is the first pre-workout formulated with Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3™. PF3™ is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promotes accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth. This is the good stuff.

Pure PF3 is a Highly Concentrated Dose of Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties that are under dosed in nearly all proteins.

Here's How to Enter:
Who would you want giving you, or a team, a game day speech to get you fired up? Post who you would want and we'll pick 10 winners to try out Game Day (8 serving container) and log it on here. All you have to do is post a response to this and you're entered to win!
**Side note: Contest is not for members living outside of the US, sorry guys :(
**If you are selected, you must log each workout, and post a final review up in the log AND in the reviews section. You MUST start the log as soon as you receive the product.

So what are you waiting for!? Get in here for a chance to take your workouts to a new level :)

MustangManGT

MustangManGT

Awards
Get in on this AM folks, you won't regret it!

neddo

neddo

Awards
Have already had a few regulars report back liking GD, would like to get some more feedback from you peeps.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Personally my sport is mma/boxing/muay thai so a speech from Muhammad Ali, would make my lifetime let alone a fight.

"I murdered a rock, injured a stone, I'm so mean I make medicine sick."

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm interested! Free stuff is always welcomed. My sport is powerlifting and competitive bowling (don't laugh)

If I had the option to get a gameday speech, I'd hope for it to be from the one and only hulk hogan.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arnold would have to do it. I had skip pump me up a week ago. That got me fired up.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I would have to say Kai Greene, one of the most inspirational bodybuilders out there. Really wanting to try a new PWO, have barely used any in awhile and this one looks very promising.

neddo

neddo

Awards

mnowak1228

Awards
If he was still alive Joe Paterno!!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Some great entries so far, keep them rolling guys :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In! As for the speech, If its gonna get me jacked up to lift, gotta be Dorian Yates. The man is knowledgeable, articulate, fiery, and well read/researched. and to top it off, he's been to the top! Can't beat good info, good speaking, and just overall energy

neddo

neddo

Awards
I'm baffled there hasn't been a certain NC St coach mentioned, especially during this time of the year.

Bros, let me down gently.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm baffled there hasn't been a certain NC St coach mentioned, especially during this time of the year.

That's because all the real men are watching a mans sport like hockey ha.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Aaawwwwweeee MAN, easy one here. Speech.., lets think. Brb... Ok

Serious

image-2775402303.jpg

Not so serious

image-3457293105.jpg

Just plain scary

image-2399184558.jpg

roblasane

roblasane

Awards

Valvano is a inspiration for life!

I'd have to say for me it would be Bruce Lee.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mel Gibson in we were soldiers. Semi- serious

For real- General George Patton

neddo

neddo

Awards
Keep em rollin' in peoples.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
bump :)

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ITT no one mentions hot chicks like Kate Upton.... sad day. Kate Upton tells me "I'll give you a kiss on the cheek if you bench that 315 for 10 reps" Imma do it even though my PR is 315x5. That's the kind of motivation I'm talking about. ;) :p

Colby

Colby

Awards
ITT no one mentions hot chicks like Kate Upton.... sad day. Kate Upton tells me "I'll give you a kiss on the cheek if you bench that 315 for 10 reps" Imma do it even though my PR is 315x5. That's the kind of motivation I'm talking about. ;) :p
Now that right there is motivation my friend!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
if it's anything like nolvadren I know it will work :) would love to try!

neddo

neddo

Awards

olawd

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
King Leonidas. Anyone who can lead a few hundred into a war against thousands is a true motivator.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
if i had to pick one person to give me a gameday speech no doubt it would be King leonidas from 300!!!!!

same as bro above!!!!!

2nd would def be Jordan from SpaceJAM!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
John McEnroe...after a bad call from linesman!!!

now THAT is fired up!!!!

have other obligations atm, just had to throw johnny mac out there!!!

SD1959

Awards
Kurt Russell as Herb Brooks is no longer with us. As a one time hockey player (who played goal in the same crease as Jim Craig while he was at BU) I can't even imagine what being in that locker room in 1980 would have been like but that movie speech gets me wound!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kurt Russell as Herb Brooks is no longer with us. As a one time hockey player (who played goal in the same crease as Jim Craig while he was at BU) I can't even imagine what being in that locker room in 1980 would have been like but that movie speech gets me wound!!
the miracle on ice....that was big stuff back in the day!!!

back before internet/cable tv/cell phones/ipods.... everyone i knew watched that game!!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ok I just realized everyone is yelling...sorry for post above

joeblow1

Awards
My new favorite motivation is CT Fletcher. If you haven't heard of this guy check him out on YouTube. This dude is a beast and extremely motivational.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Honestly, and as a female talking here, Before i play soccer, volleyball or lift i would have to say my father, he's an awesome guy and always pushed me to my max when i was younger.. he can be a huge di*k too which would def give me the motivation to crush some weights!

Now If were talking about famous people here.. i would say Mia Hamm haha <<<<Generic as F**k right.. Shes strongng women athlete and she put a name out there for women all over the world.especiallyly female soccer players..

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^ I was wondering if anyone would ever say their parents. Solid post!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, and as a female talking here, Before i play soccer, volleyball or lift i would have to say my father, he's an awesome guy and always pushed me to my max when i was younger.. he can be a huge di*k too which would def give me the motivation to crush some weights!

Now If were talking about famous people here.. i would say Mia Hamm haha <<<<Generic as F**k right.. Shes strongng women athlete and she put a name out there for women all over the world.especiallyly female soccer players..

Very nice

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
MAN Sports

GAME DAY: FREE 8 serving Container!

What is Game Day? Our Pre-workout Powerhouse!
The Ultimate Pre-workout experience

Sometimes you work your ass off for what seems like an eternity, then finally breakthroughs start happening, everything starts clicking, the heavens open up, & BOOM it happens; PERFECTION. This was it for us – we kicked the door off the hinges with the New Game Day! Game Day will be your new, superior pre-workout of choice.

All Hail The Almighty Alkaloid!
Game Day is enhanced with Industry Breakthrough Dendrobium Alkaloids. Yes there are cheaper, more generic options like Dendrobium Extracts, but raw Dendrobium Extracts can be crude & take nearly 100x the dosage to evoke any energy. After beta-testing all different strengths of Dendrobium we couldn’t settle for anything less than the absolute strongest; Alkaloids.

We wanted something that within the first sip could promote rushing tunnel vision, clear driven focus, & enhanced mind to muscle connection – Dendrobium Alkaloids did just this

GPLC Muscle Pumps
This stuff is a “PUMP in a bottle”. With key pump stimulators GPLC & Glycerol Mono- High Speed Pumps seem to begin when the first drop hits your lips. Feel every rep, every set, every movement like never before!

GMS Super Hydration
Pure GMS (glycerol monostearate) is a sweet-tasting supplement which, when mixed with water solutions, is able to increase their osmolarity. Because the human body requires the osmolarity of body fluids to remain fairly constant, supplementing glycerol stimulates the absorption and retention of water in order to counter the increase in osmolarity that would otherwise occur.

Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties (IgG & IGF-1)
Game Day is the first pre-workout formulated with Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3™. PF3™ is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promotes accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth. This is the good stuff.

Pure PF3 is a Highly Concentrated Dose of Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties that are under dosed in nearly all proteins.

Here's How to Enter:
Who would you want giving you, or a team, a game day speech to get you fired up? Post who you would want and we'll pick 10 winners to try out Game Day (8 serving container) and log it on here. All you have to do is post a response to this and you're entered to win!
**Side note: Contest is not for members living outside of the US, sorry guys :(
**If you are selected, you must log each workout, and post a final review up in the log AND in the reviews section. You MUST start the log as soon as you receive the product.

So what are you waiting for!? Get in here for a chance to take your workouts to a new level :)
So when will you be picking people out?

neddo

neddo

Awards
We will pick winners by the end of the week.

MOAR

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Knute Rockne.

Or some chick who is telling me if I don't win she'll keep the baby. :gasp:

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

emmymac009

Awards
I'm a 56 year-old man and the person that most inspires me in the gym is my 18 year-old son. We are constantly trying to challenge one another. We both inspire to be the "Alpha Male" of the family.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm a 56 year-old man and the person that most inspires me in the gym is my 18 year-old son. We are constantly trying to challenge one another. We both inspire to be the "Alpha Male" of the family.
you have me beat....i am 54 and my youngest son is 24....but my 3 month old granddaughter inspires the hell out of me, lol...

props for still hitting the gym!!!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would want a game-day speech from Lance Armstrong (just kidding) -- I would pick Vince Lombardi. I run a lot and would love to give this a try.

Rich Joseph

Rich Joseph

Awards
I want to hear a "pep" talk from all the people who said I couldn't/shouldn't do what I love (bodybuilding). Hearing someone say I can't do something is my ideal motivation to go out and do it.

I've heard great things about Game Day, I'd love to try it!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jules "bad mother****er" Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) from Pulp Fiction.
Throwing that out there, have current obligations though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jules "bad mother****er" Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) from Pulp Fiction.
Throwing that out there, have current obligations though.
great movie....