I need 10 ppl who want to improve their GAME DAY performance

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Kurt Russell as Herb Brooks is no longer with us. As a one time hockey player (who played goal in the same crease as Jim Craig while he was at BU) I can't even imagine what being in that locker room in 1980 would have been like but that movie speech gets me wound!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SD1959 View Post
    Kurt Russell as Herb Brooks is no longer with us. As a one time hockey player (who played goal in the same crease as Jim Craig while he was at BU) I can't even imagine what being in that locker room in 1980 would have been like but that movie speech gets me wound!!
    the miracle on ice....that was big stuff back in the day!!!

    back before internet/cable tv/cell phones/ipods.... everyone i knew watched that game!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by braskibra View Post
    if i had to pick one person to give me a gameday speech no doubt it would be King leonidas from 300!!!!!

    same as bro above!!!!!

    2nd would def be Jordan from SpaceJAM!!!!
    Relax.....

  4. Ok I just realized everyone is yelling...sorry for post above

  5. My new favorite motivation is CT Fletcher. If you haven't heard of this guy check him out on YouTube. This dude is a beast and extremely motivational.
    •   
       


  6. Honestly, and as a female talking here, Before i play soccer, volleyball or lift i would have to say my father, he's an awesome guy and always pushed me to my max when i was younger.. he can be a huge di*k too which would def give me the motivation to crush some weights!

    Now If were talking about famous people here.. i would say Mia Hamm haha <<<<Generic as F**k right.. Shes strongng women athlete and she put a name out there for women all over the world.especiallyly female soccer players..
    -DangerLace-

  7. ^ I was wondering if anyone would ever say their parents. Solid post!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Honestly, and as a female talking here, Before i play soccer, volleyball or lift i would have to say my father, he's an awesome guy and always pushed me to my max when i was younger.. he can be a huge di*k too which would def give me the motivation to crush some weights!

    Now If were talking about famous people here.. i would say Mia Hamm haha <<<<Generic as F**k right.. Shes strongng women athlete and she put a name out there for women all over the world.especiallyly female soccer players..

    Very nice

  9. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923 View Post
    MAN Sports

    GAME DAY: FREE 8 serving Container!


    What is Game Day? Our Pre-workout Powerhouse!
    The Ultimate Pre-workout experience

    Sometimes you work your ass off for what seems like an eternity, then finally breakthroughs start happening, everything starts clicking, the heavens open up, & BOOM it happens; PERFECTION. This was it for us – we kicked the door off the hinges with the New Game Day! Game Day will be your new, superior pre-workout of choice.

    All Hail The Almighty Alkaloid!
    Game Day is enhanced with Industry Breakthrough Dendrobium Alkaloids. Yes there are cheaper, more generic options like Dendrobium Extracts, but raw Dendrobium Extracts can be crude & take nearly 100x the dosage to evoke any energy. After beta-testing all different strengths of Dendrobium we couldn’t settle for anything less than the absolute strongest; Alkaloids.

    We wanted something that within the first sip could promote rushing tunnel vision, clear driven focus, & enhanced mind to muscle connection – Dendrobium Alkaloids did just this

    GPLC Muscle Pumps
    This stuff is a “PUMP in a bottle”. With key pump stimulators GPLC & Glycerol Mono- High Speed Pumps seem to begin when the first drop hits your lips. Feel every rep, every set, every movement like never before!

    GMS Super Hydration
    Pure GMS (glycerol monostearate) is a sweet-tasting supplement which, when mixed with water solutions, is able to increase their osmolarity. Because the human body requires the osmolarity of body fluids to remain fairly constant, supplementing glycerol stimulates the absorption and retention of water in order to counter the increase in osmolarity that would otherwise occur.

    Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties (IgG & IGF-1)
    Game Day is the first pre-workout formulated with Revolutionary Ingredient Pure PF3™. PF3™ is Muscle Building Powder that contains Concentrated Growth Factors (IgG, IFG-1) that are naturally found at very low levels in all super high quality protein sources. IgG & Growth Factors are the ingredients that make protein Biologically Active which promotes accelerated recovery & exploding muscle growth. This is the good stuff.

    Pure PF3 is a Highly Concentrated Dose of Good Ole’ Muscle Building Properties that are under dosed in nearly all proteins.

    Here's How to Enter:
    Who would you want giving you, or a team, a game day speech to get you fired up? Post who you would want and we'll pick 10 winners to try out Game Day (8 serving container) and log it on here. All you have to do is post a response to this and you're entered to win!
    **Side note: Contest is not for members living outside of the US, sorry guys
    **If you are selected, you must log each workout, and post a final review up in the log AND in the reviews section. You MUST start the log as soon as you receive the product.

    So what are you waiting for!? Get in here for a chance to take your workouts to a new level
    So when will you be picking people out?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Ok I just realized everyone is yelling...sorry for post above
    haha no worries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






    jk

  11. We will pick winners by the end of the week.

    MOAR
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  12. Quote Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    We will pick winners by the end of the week.

    MOAR


    What this guy said.

  13. Knute Rockne.


    Or some chick who is telling me if I don't win she'll keep the baby. :gasp:

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hydronium View Post
    Knute Rockne.

    Or some chick who is telling me if I don't win she'll keep the baby. :gasp:
    Ha this^^^ the ultimate motivator
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - [email protected] .com
    Sparta Nutrition Product Rep - www.spartanutrition.com
    Use code ZEUS15 for 15% off your order

  15. I'm a 56 year-old man and the person that most inspires me in the gym is my 18 year-old son. We are constantly trying to challenge one another. We both inspire to be the "Alpha Male" of the family.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by emmymac009 View Post
    I'm a 56 year-old man and the person that most inspires me in the gym is my 18 year-old son. We are constantly trying to challenge one another. We both inspire to be the "Alpha Male" of the family.
    you have me beat....i am 54 and my youngest son is 24....but my 3 month old granddaughter inspires the hell out of me, lol...


    props for still hitting the gym!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. I would want a game-day speech from Lance Armstrong (just kidding) -- I would pick Vince Lombardi. I run a lot and would love to give this a try.

  18. I want to hear a "pep" talk from all the people who said I couldn't/shouldn't do what I love (bodybuilding). Hearing someone say I can't do something is my ideal motivation to go out and do it.

    I've heard great things about Game Day, I'd love to try it!

  19. Jules "bad mother****er" Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) from Pulp Fiction.
    Throwing that out there, have current obligations though.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Jules "bad mother****er" Winnfield (Samuel L. Jackson) from Pulp Fiction.
    Throwing that out there, have current obligations though.
    great movie....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. I'd like to sample this. Though I'm not a fan of him outside the playing field, I'd like to get a pep talk from Ray Lewis. Dude looks like he brings a ton of enthusiasm and can make a snail run fast.
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html

  22. If I were to have someone speak to me and my teammates pregame, I would take Eric Thomas. The "Secrets to Success" master. Check him out if you haven't heard of him.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I'd like to sample this. Though I'm not a fan of him outside the playing field, I'd like to get a pep talk from Ray Lewis. Dude looks like he brings a ton of enthusiasm and can make a snail run fast.

    i lold
    GENOMYX ~ Where Evolution Begins
    Neddo ~ Forum Representative
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/genomyx/

  24. John Wooden. The best of the best. He not only tought his players how to play basketball but how to win in life.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    great movie....
    Agreed

  26. Gameday is straight up Boss Sauce, peeps are gonna get hooked up in here with an awesome PWO!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  27. Greg Plitt

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MustangManGT View Post
    What this guy said.
    What this MAN said about what that guy said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydronium View Post
    Knute Rockne.

    Or some chick who is telling me if I don't win she'll keep the baby. :gasp:
    O Lawdy

    Quote Originally Posted by emmymac009 View Post
    I'm a 56 year-old man and the person that most inspires me in the gym is my 18 year-old son. We are constantly trying to challenge one another. We both inspire to be the "Alpha Male" of the family.
    That's pretty solid. I wish I could've/could get my Dad into it with me. He lifts like a woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Joseph View Post
    I want to hear a "pep" talk from all the people who said I couldn't/shouldn't do what I love (bodybuilding). Hearing someone say I can't do something is my ideal motivation to go out and do it.

    I've heard great things about Game Day, I'd love to try it!
    Good Lord, quads of peace!

    Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Gameday is straight up Boss Sauce, peeps are gonna get hooked up in here with an awesome PWO!
    How you liking that there Blue Bomb-sicle my MAN?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Hydronium View Post
    Knute Rockne.

    Or some chick who is telling me if I don't win she'll keep the baby. :gasp:
    I'm down with Rockne!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  30. Holtz is better, for sure
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 03:40 PM
  2. Who wants to guess my weight?
    By jomi822 in forum Pics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 06:55 PM
  3. For those who want to know about the kurds
    By ex_banana-eater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 07:34 PM
  4. T-3 for those who want to know
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:18 AM
Log in
Log in