Finaflex Fat Attack Stack!! We need 3 loggers, get in here!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need three motivated, result driven individuals for a sixty day log for three of our products from Finaflex! ALC+CLA, PX Black, and Crea-trona are the products to be logged, two bottles of each in fact!

This is what we expect and what we are requesting to get the applications started.

We are looking for someone who is 18 years or older, and someone who will log with detail AND integrity.

I'd like these stats to get started though:
1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
3.) Have you used our products before?
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week?
5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)Products that could skew the results of this product will not be allowed... Questionable products will need to be approved by SnagencyV2.0
6.) Do you agree to give an honest product review following our product rating criteria at the end of the log?
7.) Please state your training style.
8.) Can you post before/after photos?
9.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any.

Upon selection to run this sixty day log we will also require you to submit a review once you are finished at supplementreviews.com and you will be required to utilize a grading scale of 1-5 with 5 questions we have chosen that best describes each product.

A waiver must also be signed prior to the products leaving the warehouse and the log being started. May the best three fitness enthusiasts win!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, so tempting. You know I love the PXB and it loved me.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't be tempted be proactive and put in a solid app, for 2 months worth of 3 products it should be more than tempting. Let's see some apps people this is an awesome logging opportunity.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If only I weren't stuffing my grill for the next year :(

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't be tempted be proactive and put in a solid app, for 2 months worth of 3 products it should be more than tempting. Let's see some apps people this is an awesome logging opportunity.
Am I even eligible? I already logged PXB.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question, will the creatrona be caps or powder?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Am I even eligible? I already logged PXB.
I am not 100% sure, they may see that as a good thing because you would be able to tell the difference in just taking PX Black, and taking it with ALC+CLA, and Crea-trona . It can't hurt to take a little time to put in an app. Let the higher ups decide if that is okay.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think either would be okay they are the same price. Snags, what say you?
I always prefer caps so I thought I'd ask, I think we talked on a different forum about getting ready for shows in October. This could be an excellent jump start.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
BONUS: we'll even let the chosen have their pick of Crea-Trona caps, or powder
or even one of each! :D

couple guys gonna get leaned out..and maybe even add a lil bit of muscle to their hustle

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Crea-trona was the best creatine I've ever used. It was the pills, I received 2 weeks of samples from NP and by day 3 I could feel an increase in strength, very good stuff!

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.) How old are you?
I am 34 years young.
2.) Male or Female?
I am a male and proud.
I have logged PXB and I loved it.
Absofreakinlutely!
5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)Products that could skew the results of this product will not be allowed... Questionable products will need to be approved by SnagencyV2.0
BCAA, fish oil, multivitamin, protein powders on occasion, PWO.
6.) Do you agree to give an honest product review following our product rating criteria at the end of the log?
I sure do.
Training style will vary over the course of the next couple of months. GVT will be added again during that time frame. Toward the beginning of summer my focus will shift more toward distance running and cardiovascular endurance with a smaller emphasis on strength.
As gross as they may be, I am willing to throw in some noodz.
The link to my PXB log is in my sig, you were subscribed to it Mr. 3clipse

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
I would be all over this if I wasn't "on." Great stuff here, awesome promo!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to take my workout day dose in my pre-workout so a mix of pills and powder is a good idea for those we like to take some pre-worktout then pills on off days.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So if I'm the only applicant, does that mean I get six months worth of product?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumpin this to the top. Who doesnt wantvto shred up for summer?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Heck of an chance here,people should be all over this. Great timing for summer too.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
C'mon people we wanna get this bad boy going and want 3 quality loggers. Who else is giving away 8 weeks of 3 different products for a log. Yeah that's right. US! Now get in here and get involved in this.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how I didn't see this!!

1.) How old are you? 26

2.) Male or Female? Male

3.) Have you used our products before? I have, Crea-Trona, and Pure Test

4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? More than willing!

5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)Products that could skew the results of this product will not be allowed... Questionable products will need to be approved by SnagencyV2.0 Whey Protein, and Fish Oil.

6.) Do you agree to give an honest product review following our product rating criteria at the end of the log? Of course I do!

7.) Please state your training style. I lift heavy 4-5 times a week and throw in a good mix of cardio 2-3 times a week.

8.) Can you post before/after photos? I would post before and after pictures for sure. I thought I should add I'm about 188 and 21 or 20% bf and my goal is to get to around 15% or less. So I've got a lot to lose and I'm sure this stack would really help me.

9.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/214879-creatrona-ignite-log-6.html Creatrona

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215410-soul0wners-run-mass.html Mass HGH

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/211802-crea-trona-120-a.html CreaTrona Review

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Good job putting this one together bro. This is an excellent stack indeed and Ill be running something similar very soon. Keep the apps coming gents!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Great promo guys! Wish I didn't have other things in the works or I'd be all over this one!! Finaflex for the win!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apply then doggy or do you have something else going on as well?
Yeah brother, I have some obligations right now. I do want to let you know that i grabbed 3 bottles of FinaFlex's MAX PUMP. Had to, at $15 a bottle.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Yeah brother, I have some obligations right now. I do want to let you know that i grabbed 3 bottles of FinaFlex's MAX PUMP. Had to, at $15 a bottle.
Great price right! You'll be happy bout it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support and i agree, unbeatable price!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I always prefer caps so I thought I'd ask, I think we talked on a different forum about getting ready for shows in October. This could be an excellent jump start.
excellent jumpstart, indeed..where's your app SG? :)

So if I'm the only applicant, does that mean I get six months worth of product?
nope, i will give you a hand tho for your ingenuity :clap2:
thanks for applying, loved your previous log & efforts, but you're on gear now..no go

Great opportunity!
did you make up your mind yet if you're from indiana, or pennsylvania?

one app so far? i am :shocked:

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Snag,

I'm from Lancaster, Pa {born and raised}
Currently living in Indiana, Pa {Consol Energy}
Recently lived in Norfolk, Va {US Navy}
Also lived in Fredericksburg, Va {worked for TRT}
Just relocated from Pounding mill, Va {Consol Energy}

Got it now?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Snag,

Got it now?
ahaa - thoroughly, sir :D

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would apply again cause I'm in love with PX black but can't be greedy. Good luck guys

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn good opp here guys. Finaflex treats you right. And has some good effective products.

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
1.) How old are you? 18
2.) Male or Female? male
3.) Have you used our products before? no but would love to
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? i can log everyday
5.) What other supplements if any would you intend to use while logging this product (ex: Multivitamins, BCAA's, Creatine, Whey)Products that could skew the results of this product will not be allowed... Questionable products will need to be approved by SnagencyV2.0 multi, bcaas, and protein
6.) Do you agree to give an honest product review following our product rating criteria at the end of the log? of course
7.) Please state your training style.currenty doing gvt
8.) Can you post before/after photos?yes
9.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. post count too low
although i just got in on another log, i would love the opp to do this, my other log will take about 3 weeks or so, so i figure that by the time you guys choose everyone for this log, and ship everything out id only be a week behind. would log consistently, and honestly.
hope you guys pick me! thanks!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My hat is getting tossed in, daddy needs a trophy!

1.) How old are you?
2.) Male or Female?
Male
Yes. Revo PCT, Creatrona and Ignite 2
how else would I spam my nudes?
DAA, preworkout and the occasional Whey shake as my diet permits
sure
Push Pull Leg with emphasis on power AND hypertrophy
although sometimes I play it by ear. Such as my "deload week" I give my shoulders a rest and simply switch to chest and bis and back and tris.

Trying to keep my power (why the Creatrona interests me) as I am aiming to up my bench from 375 to 415 by May
And during
here are my two most recent ones
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/224419-better-late-than.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221722-watch-me-swell.html

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
I,m in if it is still available.i was loging for pni but it is done and I was injured in the middle of the log.
51 yrs old
2day split
Gained some unwanted weight during injury and want to leanback out.was looking at geting px.black and alc anyway
2 years solid training back in the gym over,20 years of experience doing this.
I give my all to logs including videos. Certifed chef so diet won,t be a problem.give an old man a chance to show what can be done
even with a busy life.

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
How old are you? 51
2.) Male or Female? male
3.) Have you used our products before? yes-andro alpha, epi-v, creatona, pct black, pure test,
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? yes
what ever you would like me too.
6.) Do you agree to give an honest product review following our product rating criteria at the end of the log? absolutely
7.) Please state your training style.2 day split
8.) Can you post before/after photos? yes
9.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any-yes check my page

have been trying to log finaflex for a couple of years always miss out . because i was planning on running px black and alc anyway because i gained a few unwanted pounds due to a lifting injury and was laid up. i am currently under a chiros care for my back but am contnuing to workout just using caution not to involve my lower back(squats, deads, bentover rows all out from now on will have to get creative with my back workout) very excited to get an oppurtunity with finaflex been along time customer and supporter .

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
I have to withdraw my app due to a different log that I just won. Good luck to the rest of you!

Rush954

Rush954

Awards
I would love to log this during pct if allowed.

I'm a 29 yr old. Been lifting for a few yrs now. I don't have one specific training style. I go with different things on different days.
I'm currently running a log for 1 Alpha and Epi- v that has some time left. If allowed I will add this to my pct black and free test multi-v and whey protein. I have done three logs all with finaflex products. Epi-v last fall unsponsored, Ignite 2 sponsored. And my current on my sig. Every finaflex product I have tried has been great and I look forward to continuing that streak. Good luck to all applicants.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Snag,

Got it now?
Hey neighbor

your less than 2 hrs from me then. My brother in law goes to college in Indiana

skaars

Awards
1.) How old are you? 29 yo
2.) Male or Female? Male
3.) Have you used our products before? Yes. 2 bottles of redefine 2 months ago.
4.) Would you be willing to update your log at least 4 times a week? Yes
-I plan on using dymatize elite protein nothing else.

6.) Do you agree to give an honest product review following our product rating criteria at the end of the log? Agreed
7.) Please state your training style. Weights 6 days a week plus crossfit style workouts 2-3 times a week for cardio
8.) Can you post before/after photos? Of course
9.) Links to previous logs or reviews you have done if any. None before.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
3.) Have you used our products before? Yes. 2 bottles of redefine 2 months ago.
welcome to the forum..but what is 2 bottles redefine you speak of? :)

i think we will keep this thread open until wednesday of this week, thursday at the latest..
get 'em in if you're interested in the awesomeness!