X-Factor Advanced 200ct en route to NutraPlanet

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a lot of people grew restless during the long wait between runs of XFA, but all of your favorite retailers will have stock by the end of this week! Nutraplanet.com will have a ton of the exclusive sized and priced XFA 200ct in stock, and in the upcoming months we will be running some REALLY cool specials with them so be on the lookout for that as well.

Products by Molecular Nutrition | X Factor

We have a lot of exciting things going on with the X-Factor line just as the science keeps getting more and more promising on arachidonic acid; the competitively priced 100ct, the limited runs of VERY well priced 200ct, and of course the weekly two bottle giveaways. Also for those on the MN Insiders list, there was the BOGO offer on XFA plus free shipping!

Molecular Nutrition: Free Product Raffle!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would expect this 200ct to be around only $75-80!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet, because I plan to use this in my next bulk!

Mike

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear it Mike, you've been one of the longest supporters of ArA!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been waiting for this to come back. Gonna finally give this a shot.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Awesome..time to switch from an NO complex and give this a whirl. Looking forward to the specials and the right time to nab some.

Feedback and reviews much better between the original formula versus this one?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to hear how you too like your first cycle!

Feedback is pretty similar between the two versions, I usually go Advanced as why not have the added joint protection of boswellia.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Checked out Nutra last night, to stock up on some goodies. X-Factor and Advanced or not in stock yet. I think I want to give the original a shot first. Better start brushing up on this before I do though, or if there was a bullet point chart or something, to summarize the do's and dont's, that would be super handy.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established