Supplement Company Podcast

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

Apologies in advance as I wasn't sure where to post this. I have been putting together an idea of doing a "supplement podcast". Soo many great companies and I thought this would be a great way for companies to get additional exposure.

Every week ( or time frame to be determined), I would like to invite a rep/owner etc from a supplement company and basically have a Q&A where we talk about the origin of the company and perhaps highlight a product or 2, maybe something coming out etc etc.

1) Would anyone out there be interested in being a guest?
2) What types of things would you like to hear about?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
podcasts are great....a lot of great information can be obtained just by listening a podcast during a cardio session or if your like me, your listening to podcasts while cooking food, cleanings, or just driving in a car

but there already is a few bodybuilding type podcasts, now they don't always discuss supplements but sometimes they'll have supplement ppl on their shows, i know joe rogan has his companies owner on and has victor conte on one of them....but i also like the guys who discuss diets and things too

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any other thoughts? I have 2 companies interested but want to hear from the masses

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what things would you guys want to hear about? I got derailed but am starting to put pieces of the puzzle together.

For a title I am thinking suppradio or supplementepicenter but that may be too big to type into a browser.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can you do a podcast with honest information about supplements that may be offensive to companies? to me it seems like when ppl review things in terms of a youtube channel or podcast that not enough are willing to go out there and say even if this company is good, this one product sucks....for fear of losing sponsership money or whatever it may be

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can you do a podcast with honest information about supplements that may be offensive to companies? to me it seems like when ppl review things in terms of a youtube channel or podcast that not enough are willing to go out there and say even if this company is good, this one product sucks....for fear of losing sponsership money or whatever it may be
This is a great point and I am the first to point out poor companies. I have given products 1 and 2's on the Nutraplanet review pages and listed where they went wrong. My goal is to interview individuals from certain companies I personally like and have used the products and cover the following

* History of the company
* perhaps 1 or 2 of their best sellers and the science behind the product
* Email Q&A
* perhaps off topics like upcoming IFBB shows etc
* Giveaways from that podcasts interview

I will not be sponsored by any companies thus conversations will be real but in the same boat I would not want to bring on a company just to bash them. If people email me or want to see certain companies I will then let them know I am not a fan of the company.

What else would you like to see? Any ideas on a cool name.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What companies would like to participate?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is a great point and I am the first to point out poor companies. I have given products 1 and 2's on the Nutraplanet review pages and listed where they went wrong. My goal is to interview individuals from certain companies I personally like and have used the products and cover the following

* History of the company
* perhaps 1 or 2 of their best sellers and the science behind the product
* Email Q&A
* perhaps off topics like upcoming IFBB shows etc
* Giveaways from that podcasts interview

I will not be sponsored by any companies thus conversations will be real but in the same boat I would not want to bring on a company just to bash them. If people email me or want to see certain companies I will then let them know I am not a fan of the company.

What else would you like to see? Any ideas on a cool name.

good idea....it wouldn't look good to bring in someone from company X and say well company X you suck....but even before you bring your guest on to just take a few minutes to say well i've been on preworkout X and it tastes like crap, it doesn't do as advertised or whatever

i'm all for the email q&a but i'm a fan of just having a conversation about the company or products rather than it be like an interview style...sometimes during BSing in a normal conversation a lot of tid bits can be picked up on that otherwise wouldn't be available because guests sound like they are reading from their notes (if that makes sense)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Busy last few months but getting down last minute details...

What companies would you like to see on the podcast?

What questions would you like to have asked/answered?

This will be fun, I promise