GET RIPPED & STRONG @ NP! // CRAZY USPlabs Deal & GIVEAWAY!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    and nice avi
    Thanks for being my fan determinator lol.
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015


  2. 2 days left to enter!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  3. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Thanks for being my fan determinator lol.
    you had me at "THIS IS SPARTAAA"

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    2 days left to enter!!!!
    When are you guys doing it tomorrow?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post


    When are you guys doing it tomorrow?


    Yes bro,. The 27th.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzle View Post
    Yes bro,. The 27th.
    oh my bad i meant it to say..when are u guys doing it tomorrow..not when are you guys doing it? tomorrow?..as in what time are u guys thinking about for tomorrow so i can check up at work

  6. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    oh my bad i meant it to say..when are u guys doing it tomorrow..not when are you guys doing it? tomorrow?..as in what time are u guys thinking about for tomorrow so i can check up at work
    Lol, yes tomorrow. The 27th
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    oh my bad i meant it to say..when are u guys doing it tomorrow..not when are you guys doing it? tomorrow?..as in what time are u guys thinking about for tomorrow so i can check up at work
    They will NEVER tell!! You will have to keep looking and refreshing the page all day hahahha
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  8. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    They will NEVER tell!! You will have to keep looking and refreshing the page all day hahahha
    This made me laugh because I do exactly that.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    This made me laugh because I do exactly that.
    Hope you don't have anxiety problems like I do =X
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  10. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    They will NEVER tell!! You will have to keep looking and refreshing the page all day hahahha
    i dont think they got what i said lol...and i do this all day at work anyways..now that its giveaway day this page is staying up all day haha

  11. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post
    i dont think they got what i said lol...and i do this all day at work anyways..now that its giveaway day this page is staying up all day haha
    What a great job you have! Hook King here up!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  12. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    What a great job you have! Hook King here up!
    you'll be hooked up with the supps finally and won't need my job until there is another promotion .. i get to log their new protein too!

  13. Just refreshing away here... Lol :-)

  14. Soon....


    Right?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Soon....


    Right?
    lol prob not till afternoon im guessing..
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    F5 F5 F5..

    oh wait.. where the winners
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  17. Whenevvver u guyss are readyyy

  18. Hey hey hey, I got this

    Winners will be posted shortly
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Hey hey hey, I got this

    Winners will be posted shortly
    D always brings the heat!!! Happy Hump Day!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  20. We would like to thank everyone who entered and commented on this promo, AM'ers being awesome.....per usual.

    Now the winners.........

    Please PM me your name and shipping information and Titled "Ripped & Strong Promo"

    Jimbuick
    Budman7811
    determinator
    drewsicle3210
    OnionKnight
    Tuffguy80
    KingLeonidas9
    SpicedCider
    dkgreene88
    thr33x


    Thanks for all of the entries!!!! Looks like Arnold won this promo for ripped and strong, but lets me honest.....who wouldnt have him
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    We would like to thank everyone who entered and commented on this promo, AM'ers being awesome.....per usual.

    Now the winners.........

    Please PM me your name and shipping information and Titled "Ripped & Strong Promo"

    Jimbuick
    Budman7811
    determinator
    drewsicle3210
    OnionKnight
    Tuffguy80
    KingLeonidas9
    SpicedCider
    dkgreene88
    thr33x


    Thanks for all of the entries!!!! Looks like Arnold won this promo for ripped and strong, but lets me honest.....who wouldnt have him
    Congrats everybody!
    Independent

  22. Heck yea! Congrats everyone else.

  23. Congrats guys! Enjoy those stacks!

  24. I love it. Going to be a good stack with my V-1 and OEP powder. Yeah buddy!!


    AND Congrats everyone!!

  25. fukin sweet i knew the dbz reference would win. or was it the number of applicants lol?

    anyways, thanks distilled water and usplabs. pm sent

  26. Congrats fellas! Enjoy!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    We would like to thank everyone who entered and commented on this promo, AM'ers being awesome.....per usual.

    Now the winners.........

    Please PM me your name and shipping information and Titled "Ripped & Strong Promo"

    Jimbuick
    Budman7811
    determinator
    drewsicle3210
    OnionKnight
    Tuffguy80
    KingLeonidas9
    SpicedCider
    dkgreene88
    thr33x


    Thanks for all of the entries!!!! Looks like Arnold won this promo for ripped and strong, but lets me honest.....who wouldnt have him
    Thanks DW! And from my part Zane as well, again Zane placed second behind Arnold =P.
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  28. Thanks for selecting me -- I can't wait to try the products!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    We would like to thank everyone who entered and commented on this promo, AM'ers being awesome.....per usual.

    Now the winners.........

    Please PM me your name and shipping information and Titled "Ripped & Strong Promo"

    Jimbuick
    Budman7811
    determinator
    drewsicle3210
    OnionKnight
    Tuffguy80
    KingLeonidas9
    SpicedCider
    dkgreene88
    thr33x


    Thanks for all of the entries!!!! Looks like Arnold won this promo for ripped and strong, but lets me honest.....who wouldnt have him
    SCORE!!..i don't think i can PM yet doesn't work for me no one ever gets my messages..any email i can send it to?

    Edit: i sent u a PM , let me know if it worked
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Reps to everyone in here congrats!
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  31. Congrats everyone!!! USPLabs rocks as usual!!

  32. Loving the oep powder at the moment. Great clean energy that hits quick.

    This is a prefect match for me when I do my fasted morning cardio. The powder gets moving through my system so much quicker, I don't have to lay in bed and wait roughly ten minutes for the capped oep to hit.
    Jimmy Robinson
    IG @jimmyrob23
    #EMProteins

  33. Quote Originally Posted by determinator View Post

    SCORE!!..i don't think i can PM yet doesn't work for me no one ever gets my messages..any email i can send it to?

    Edit: i sent u a PM , let me know if it worked
    Got your PM bud.

    I have everyones information, will be sending it over to the big dog shortly!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Got your PM bud.

    I have everyones information, will be sending it over to the big dog shortly!
    sounds good thanks again


  35. Caught this sad loser yesterday using my picture and saying it was his. He deleted the picture already and emailed me some bull**** before blocking me. Watch out for him USP Labs reps!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  36. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Caught this sad loser yesterday using my picture and saying it was his. He deleted the picture already and emailed me some bull**** before blocking me. Watch out for him USP Labs reps!
    lol rex michael davis. maybe ill go make a troll acount if i get bored

  37. Quote Originally Posted by KingLeonidas9 View Post
    Caught this sad loser yesterday using my picture and saying it was his. He deleted the picture already and emailed me some bull**** before blocking me. Watch out for him USP Labs reps!
    Please PM me king
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    USP labs and haters.. oh wait... people be jealous
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  39. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    USP labs and haters.. oh wait... people be jealous
    Gotta love people who are jealous of your stack and say its their own, and than bore us with the usual 'do you even lift?' message. Yaawn!
    US Army, Infantry.
    Currently Deployed.
    Will be back late 2015

  40. I gotta get me some of that Powerfull. When is that going on special?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:18 AM
  2. Free Y-RD with EVERY USPlabs product at NP-Crazy Value!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 06:23 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:44 PM
  4. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 01:47 PM
Log in
Log in