GET RIPPED & STRONG @ NP! // CRAZY USPlabs Deal & GIVEAWAY!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Ill put it like this.
    Being very lean is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Blessing = Great physique, Motivating comments (which can get annoying when you workout and people asking you about your diet/training etc..)

Curse = Low Testosterone/Hormone levels from dieting which hurts leptin levels, energy, focus, mood, and overall daily functioning (literally your legs are constantly sore, constantly tired, hard to sleep, and always cold from long term dieting).

Its a double edge sword.
    ^^this! I'm in my first prep ever and now I know why you say this Solution. Sleep is getting harder and harder to get and I'm sick of being COLD :-). Just started PowerFULL and C20 with AP for the last 8 weeks!
    Independent

2. My entry will come tomorrow. OEP powder huh? Sounds like the bomb. Can't wait to try it!
    •   

3. I'm in on this fo sure...

Who personifies RIPPED & STRONG in your mind? (Names, Pictures, Videos, etc)

Austrian Oak- Arnold... The man is a shredded beast, an icon and a body building legend.

http://youtu.be/AMXi-uwNGc0

http://youtu.be/ovvdF82nvtA

Name:  image-239305489.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  28.7 KB

Name:  image-4140348371.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  29.0 KB

Name:  image-439907378.jpg
Size:  36.2 KB

Name:  image-2617450467.jpg
Size:  59.7 KB

What are your go-to tips for getting sliced?

1. We all know its a game of energy in and energy out so I go with about a 500 calorie deficit all clean food with a once a week refeed day that helps bring up your natural fat burning hormones.

2. Heavy weight training incorporating super sets.

3. Interval treadmill training which will have your metabolic rate up long after the session is over.

4. Proper supplementation support. Supplements that will help you maintain mass while in your cut phase along with BCAAS, multi vitamins and some well researched supplements to meet your goals. I have become a big fan of USPLabs so I'm digging Compound 20 and Versa-1 with Jacked3D pre-workout. The ideal shift is a nice recomp and USPLabs doesn't fail their customers with their ability to make products to help us meet our goals.

Tips for getting stronger than an ox?

Some People think you can only do one or the other i.e. cut or bulk. I don't believe this is true. With proper nutrition and a properly executed training program strength can be achieved while leaning. Especially with the advancement in supplementation. You need to make sure you fuel your body for success. Your body needs calories for protein synthesis but it doesn't favor calories that are consumed over calories that your body has already stored. It just needs calories. Therefore, with a properly executed lifting and nutrition protocol one can gain size and strength while at the same time leaning out. To add strength and get stronger then an OX I stick to the staple heavy compound movements in the 4-6 rep range.

Did you purchase the Ripped & Strong Stack? What are your goals with this stack?

Not yet but plan on it... My new found goal is body recomposition. Its not easy but as mentioned before with proper training and nutrition protocols this can be done. So in a sense I want to be big, ripped, and strong. So I've tweaked my diet and training and I've researched my supplements. This new ripped and strong stack has my cross hairs on it. I haven't bought it yet but have already discussed it with my wife and will be purchasing after our second pay check comes in next month :-). I love my wife!!! She tolerates my body building habits/lifestyle.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

Wicked stack, no doubt.
    Wicked good

Don't pass on this opportunity guys. Let's see some more entries.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Wicked good

Don't pass on this opportunity guys. Let's see some more entries.
    How about no more entries?

6. Yea i agree no more entries lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

How about no more entries?
    Quote Originally Posted by thr33x View Post
    Yea i agree no more entries lol
    Lol. Considering there's 10 winners and 7 entries, a few more couldn't hurt
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

8. People are crazy!

9. The sickest deals comning from these USPLabs threads. Where in the bleep did Oxy elite pro powder come from?
    Sold!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    ^^this! I'm in my first prep ever and now I know why you say this Solution. Sleep is getting harder and harder to get and I'm sick of being COLD :-). Just started PowerFULL and C20 with AP for the last 8 weeks!
    ^^^ Keep grinding. Realize that everyday is another day closer to the stage. Know that those 3 minutes you are on the stage for prejudging is the death of you. If you mess up its over. You need to practice your posing for a few minutes. You prep for months for a matter of minutes for the judges to fill out a simple card.

Some people call us crazy, some things were OCD (to a degree all bodybuilders are its the truth),some think we are mentally ill. But in the end it makes you a stronger and more motivated individual to push yourself through a prep and defy your limits.

Never give up, never give in, and always strive to push your limits. Testing your true strength is the hardest part of becoming successful. Remember that...

But... that OEP Powder... That sounds LEGIT, im gonna hold off and im crossing my fingers for the protein promotion since the chef lives off protein powder
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    then just 3 more will do...CALLING THREE MORE for free supps! if you are reading this and you would be the 11th to post, just turn around!

12. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    BRB making another account to win some!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

13. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

They can give me two ..... srs. Give me two.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    They can give me two ..... srs. Give me two.
    Says the guy who gave away his winnings in the other thread

15. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

Says the guy who gave away his winnings in the other thread
    What?! Who? Who would do something so foolish!?

16. Great promo! Jump on this fellas!

17. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post

Fine only 3 more then and that's it! LOL

18. Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post

Fine only 3 more then and that's it! LOL
    ¿¿¿¡¡¡Solo tengamos tres más persona!!!!???
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    ¿¿¿¡¡¡Solo tengamos tres más persona!!!!???
    Si senor

20. I think our chances are looking good unless theres some REALLY small fine print i missed =:0

21. I ordered that OEP powder. Didn't get the whole stack because I am set for now with V-1

22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I ordered that OEP powder. Didn't get the whole stack because I am set for now with V-1
    I'm getting it in a month and a half for my cutting cycle..no money left for this cycle lol

23. Yeah, i just spent money that I don't have, but my supp cabinet will be happy-- even if my wife is pissed.

24. just stocking up on mine trying to see what works for me.. thats why i'd like it to be march 27th 2013 so i can get my free stuff ..6 more days USBLabs! counting down.

25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah, i just spent money that I don't have, but my supp cabinet will be happy-- even if my wife is pissed.
    Lol

Remember a happy wife is a happy life...
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Yeah, i just spent money that I don't have, but my supp cabinet will be happy-- even if my wife is pissed.
    Hide in your closet = Profit

27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Hide in your closet = Profit
    I changed my order. +$10 for V-1, couldn't pass it up. Got the blue raz stack.

On a different note, has anyone here had any Testosterone replacement therapy? My doc is sending me to an endocrinologist to get test therapy because my levels are super low

28. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

On a different note, has anyone here had any Testosterone replacement therapy? My doc is sending me to an endocrinologist to get test therapy because my levels are super low
    I know a little about it bud. PM me I don't want to hijack this thread :-)
    Independent
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Possibly from long term dieting or very low fat intake for a long period time? From what i have researched this is usually the cause (long term weight loss of dieting is the major factor or low kcals for a prolonged period of time, it happens to some natural bodybuilders from long term dieting and causing hormone levels to plummet from their conteset prep diets..)

30. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Possibly from long term dieting or very low fat intake for a long period time? From what i have researched this is usually the cause (long term weight loss of dieting is the major factor or low kcals for a prolonged period of time, it happens to some natural bodybuilders from long term dieting and causing hormone levels to plummet from their conteset prep diets..)
    That could be it, fits the bill. I am not going to turn down some free Test from the Doc though, unless you think that would be a problem.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:18 AM
  2. Free Y-RD with EVERY USPlabs product at NP-Crazy Value!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:44 PM
  4. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 02:47 PM