GET RIPPED & STRONG @ NP! // CRAZY USPlabs Deal & GIVEAWAY!
- 03-18-2013, 02:31 PM
- 03-18-2013, 06:08 PM
03-18-2013, 08:36 PM
03-18-2013, 08:38 PM
03-18-2013, 08:41 PM
Being very lean is a blessing and a curse at the same time.
Blessing = Great physique, Motivating comments (which can get annoying when you workout and people asking you about your diet/training etc..)
Curse = Low Testosterone/Hormone levels from dieting which hurts leptin levels, energy, focus, mood, and overall daily functioning (literally your legs are constantly sore, constantly tired, hard to sleep, and always cold from long term dieting).
Its a double edge sword.
03-18-2013, 08:44 PM
03-18-2013, 09:04 PM
03-18-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm in on this fo sure...
Who personifies RIPPED & STRONG in your mind? (Names, Pictures, Videos, etc)
Austrian Oak- Arnold... The man is a shredded beast, an icon and a body building legend.
What are your go-to tips for getting sliced?
1. We all know its a game of energy in and energy out so I go with about a 500 calorie deficit all clean food with a once a week refeed day that helps bring up your natural fat burning hormones.
2. Heavy weight training incorporating super sets.
3. Interval treadmill training which will have your metabolic rate up long after the session is over.
4. Proper supplementation support. Supplements that will help you maintain mass while in your cut phase along with BCAAS, multi vitamins and some well researched supplements to meet your goals. I have become a big fan of USPLabs so I'm digging Compound 20 and Versa-1 with Jacked3D pre-workout. The ideal shift is a nice recomp and USPLabs doesn't fail their customers with their ability to make products to help us meet our goals.
Tips for getting stronger than an ox?
Some People think you can only do one or the other i.e. cut or bulk. I don't believe this is true. With proper nutrition and a properly executed training program strength can be achieved while leaning. Especially with the advancement in supplementation. You need to make sure you fuel your body for success. Your body needs calories for protein synthesis but it doesn't favor calories that are consumed over calories that your body has already stored. It just needs calories. Therefore, with a properly executed lifting and nutrition protocol one can gain size and strength while at the same time leaning out. To add strength and get stronger then an OX I stick to the staple heavy compound movements in the 4-6 rep range.
Did you purchase the Ripped & Strong Stack? What are your goals with this stack?
Not yet but plan on it... My new found goal is body recomposition. Its not easy but as mentioned before with proper training and nutrition protocols this can be done. So in a sense I want to be big, ripped, and strong. So I've tweaked my diet and training and I've researched my supplements. This new ripped and strong stack has my cross hairs on it. I haven't bought it yet but have already discussed it with my wife and will be purchasing after our second pay check comes in next month :-). I love my wife!!! She tolerates my body building habits/lifestyle.
03-18-2013, 10:53 PM
03-18-2013, 11:26 PM
03-19-2013, 12:00 AM
03-19-2013, 12:10 AM
03-19-2013, 12:53 AM
03-19-2013, 05:02 AM
The sickest deals comning from these USPLabs threads. Where in the bleep did Oxy elite pro powder come from?
03-19-2013, 06:32 AM
Some people call us crazy, some things were OCD (to a degree all bodybuilders are its the truth),some think we are mentally ill. But in the end it makes you a stronger and more motivated individual to push yourself through a prep and defy your limits.
Never give up, never give in, and always strive to push your limits. Testing your true strength is the hardest part of becoming successful. Remember that...
But... that OEP Powder... That sounds LEGIT, im gonna hold off and im crossing my fingers for the protein promotion since the chef lives off protein powder
03-19-2013, 06:36 AM
03-19-2013, 07:22 AM
03-19-2013, 08:15 AM
03-19-2013, 11:11 AM
03-19-2013, 11:15 AM
03-19-2013, 11:21 AM
Great promo! Jump on this fellas!
03-19-2013, 02:16 PM
03-20-2013, 10:59 PM
03-21-2013, 06:40 AM
03-21-2013, 06:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bodock in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 26Last Post: 09-20-2012, 09:18 AM
- By Guest in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2008, 06:23 PM
- By Guest in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:44 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 91Last Post: 05-17-2006, 01:47 PM