GET RIPPED & STRONG @ NP! // CRAZY USPlabs Deal & GIVEAWAY!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Best Of Both Worlds...

We ALL strive to look good, perform well and be strong as hell - in AND out of the gym. Regardless of our overarching goal, being ripped AND strong is NEVER a weakness!

What if we could accomplish both... at the SAME time?!

Welcome to NutraPlanet.com; the phenom known as The Ripped & Strong Stack! The strategic combination of our latest creation VERSA-1™ (The first-of-its-kind patent pending anabolic!) and the LEGEND we've all grown to love (NOW in powder form!) OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™!

This kit retails for over $180. online… and for a limited time ONLY, this sick stack is only $49.99!!!

Sick stack, crazy price... How can this stack deal get even better??? Check it...
If you've been around here for any time at all; you know we are in like Flint with Nutraplanet.com. Because of this valuable relationship, we're able to pass on this absolutely unbelievable deal to the public – but that’s not enough!

We want you to TRULY feel the power of this stack, by adding two SICK products to help you out!

Two of our long-time customer favorites; the Leaning and Hardening agent of Compound 20[SUP]®[/SUP]… as well as the Award Winning Ultimate Muscle Pill of USPlabs PRIME[SUP]®[/SUP] FOR FREE! Bigger, stronger AND leaner!?!

You pick up the Ripped & Strong stack for an UNBEATABLE price, as we hook up 10 lucky winners with a FREE bottle of Compound 20 & USPlabs PRIME!

How to enter? Easy. Answer one or more of these questions to the best of your ability!

• [*=center]Who personifies RIPPED & STRONG in your mind? (Names, Pictures, Videos, etc)
    [*=center]What are your go-to tips for getting sliced? Tips for getting stronger than an ox?
    [*=center]Did you purchase the Ripped & Strong Stack? What are your goals with this stack?

Simply post up for a chance to win!

Ten (10) winners will be selected on 3/27/13 (Compound 20/USPlabs PRIME stack).
Must be 18+ to enter. U.S. shipping address' only. No purchase necessary.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/the-ripped-strong-stack-oxyelite-pro-powder-versa-1.html

Best Of Both Worlds...

We ALL strive to look good, perform well and be strong as hell - in AND out of the gym. Regardless of our overarching goal, being ripped AND strong is NEVER a weakness!

What if we could accomplish both... at the SAME time?!

Welcome to NutraPlanet.com; the phenom known as The Ripped & Strong Stack! The strategic combination of our latest creation VERSA-1™ (The first-of-its-kind patent pending anabolic!) and the LEGEND we've all grown to love (NOW in powder form!) OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™!

This kit retails for over $180. online… and for a limited time ONLY, this sick stack is only $49.99!!!

Sick stack, crazy price... How can this stack deal get even better??? Check it...
If you've been around here for any time at all; you know we are in like Flint with Nutraplanet.com. Because of this valuable relationship, we're able to pass on this absolutely unbelievable deal to the public – but that’s not enough!

We want you to TRULY feel the power of this stack, by adding two SICK products to help you out!

Two of our long-time customer favorites; the Leaning and Hardening agent of Compound 20[SUP]®[/SUP]… as well as the Award Winning Ultimate Muscle Pill of USPlabs PRIME[SUP]®[/SUP] FOR FREE! Bigger, stronger AND leaner!?!

You pick up the Detonation stack for an UNBEATABLE price, as we hook up 10 lucky winners with a FREE bottle of Compound 20 & USPlabs PRIME!

How to enter? Easy. Answer one or more of these questions to the best of your ability!

[*=center]Who personifies RIPPED & STRONG in your mind? (Names, Pictures, Videos, etc)
[*=center]What are your go-to tips for getting sliced? Tips for getting stronger than an ox?
[*=center]Did you purchase the Ripped & Strong Stack? What are your goals with this stack?

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/the-ripped-strong-stack-oxyelite-pro-powder-versa-1.html

Simply post up for a chance to win!

[*=center]Who personifies RIPPED & STRONG in your mind? (Names, Pictures, Videos, etc)
Joe "The Prototype" Morrow. Dudes a MONSTER! Literally a monster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7kHaFF-Lug&feature=youtube_gdata_player

[*=center]What are your go-to tips for getting sliced?
Moderate caloric deficit and proper supplementation. (Assuming training is on point)

Tips for getting stronger than an ox?
Proper programming, a moderate caloric surplus, and even more emphasis on proper supplementation.

Not yet. I'm fighting the urge currently. I don't need a fat burner and have like 8 bottles of Versa-1 right now.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ripped and Strong!

Awesome opportunity to add to an already great stack.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That'd be my first choice...but I'd rather be both.
I assumed you already were. Unless you're posting other people's pictures in your logs....

And being ripped takes a lot of nutritional discipline. Sounds like way less fun than post workout pizza.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Awesome stack, great deal.

Breezy is modest, he's ripped and strong :)

thr33x

thr33x

Awards
  • Established
Man another promo! Wow USP! Ok well i have one in my cart just waiting till i get paid then I'm ordering it and i plan on getting cut and focused with it! Like insanely cut I've gained quite a bit of weight during this last bulk but as soon as i begin to cut you guys release oxyelite in powder form! Thanks guys! Making it easier on me. Lol and it seems like my strength always greatly increases when i have a Preworkout meal. Plus some jacked micro and versa 1 of course. Haha really looking forward to adding this too the detonation stack guys. Thanks for the oppurtunity!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Who personifies RIPPED & STRONG in your mind? (Names, Pictures, Videos, etc)
It has to be Arnold. That man has accomplished a great deal. He may be older now, and a bit 'saggy', but he did what others only dream about. He personified 'body building'. Yep, Arnold.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=77119&stc=1&d=1363602141

2. What are your go-to tips for getting sliced? Tips for getting stronger than an ox?
Protein, Protein, Protein. And lifting of course. Pick up the heaviest stuff you can, put it back down, rinse and repeat. USPLabs supplements only make this easier and more fun, and seem to produce above average results.

3. Did you purchase the Ripped & Strong Stack? What are your goals with this stack?

Got one in my cart, sweet talking the wife, should have it purchased this week. My goal is to reap the energy, focus, and fat burning effects that this stack is designed to produce. Holy cow, I am super stoked about this OEP powder. I just heard about it last week.

Attachments

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
1. Of course Arnold is the first that comes to mind because of his god-like figure he once had. But i think Im going to go a different way and say George St. Pierre. He is an MMA fighter who is currently the UFC welter-weight champion. Have always found a likeness in him with his extreme attitude, always in for the win no matter what. He is not the huge body building type, but has always keeps up a cut physique. He is physically and mentally strong.

2. Tips for getting sliced would always been a high intensity training program. Gotta keep the reps, intensity high, while taking less breaks always has worked great for me though a cutting. Also eat leaner than normal and maybe put the carbs down a bit if thats what keeps your weight up. Take the proper supplements for a cutting cycle as well to help you get to your goals.
As for bulking, eat eat eat!.. If you want gains you need to eat for it; its what anyone will advise. I would keep volume and weight high with less reps , with longer breaks in between sets.

3. I have not used this stack yet but would like to immediately. I think it would work great in my recomp cycle in assisting me to gain mass while staying lean and burning any body fat. I would like to increase my strength and LBM without gaining a ton of fat which is why I am choosing a recomp instead of a bulk. This would deff give me the edge to get it done!

It would be greatly appreciated to have the chance to try these supplements without having to fork out the cash as times are tough!.. help a guy out!

thanks
the determinator

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
1. Rich Froning- this guy is at the top of his sport. He has competed in many competitions and showed his strength over and over again. His core strength is above and beyond.

image-3891526390.jpg

2. Diet creates that sliced up look. You have to be disciplined at the table, cheat meals are a thing of the past. You have to train smart and hard, without Over doing it. Keep the protein flowing, limit fats, and moderate carbs. Supplements are a great addition and assist in the ultimate hardness, or "fine tuning".

3. No haven't purchased this stack, great fricken price! Not sure if it will be in the budget this month, truthfully.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
#1 RIPPED AND STRONG PERSONIFICATION
-have you ever seen when Broly when he turns super sayain 2? hes fukin ripped and strong out the ass. perfect personification imo. hes as STRONG as a super sayain 3 goku. and his rippedness is unmatched. he destroyed an entire galaxy, cmon now

srs answer, im a dbz fan

#2. Tips for SLICED and STRONG as an Ox
-Well an ox is pretty strong, but i believe a great ape is stronger. so when i wanna get STRONG, i just look at a full moon and transform into a giant rage,monster monkey and destroy mountains with my mouth beams. But thats only half of the goal. to get SLICED, i ask yajirobe to slice my tail off with his katana. SLICED

-or I 5x5 stength train with madcows 3xweek and hiit train 2xweek. I avoid distance running for cortisol reasons and because its flat out boring. thats on top of a calorie controlled diet with 1-1.5g protein/kg lbm a day, and plenty of fat. i also throw in kayaking or hiking during summer when I have weekends off.

commic relief ftw right?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
#1 RIPPED AND STRONG PERSONIFICATION
-have you ever seen when Broly when he turns super sayain 2? hes fukin ripped and strong out the ass. perfect personification imo. hes as STRONG as a super sayain 3 goku. and his rippedness is unmatched. he destroyed an entire galaxy, cmon now

srs answer, im a dbz fan

#2. Tips for SLICED and STRONG as an Ox
-Well an ox is pretty strong, but i believe a great ape is stronger. so when i wanna get STRONG, i just look at a full moon and transform into a giant rage,monster monkey and destroy mountains with my mouth beams. But thats only half of the goal. to get SLICED, i ask yajirobe to slice my tail off with his katana. SLICED

-or I 5x5 stength train with madcows 3xweek and hiit train 2xweek. I avoid distance running for cortisol reasons and because its flat out boring. thats on top of a calorie controlled diet with 1-1.5g protein/kg lbm a day, and plenty of fat. i also throw in kayaking or hiking during summer when I have weekends off.

commic relief ftw right?
Not that big of a fan since he doesn't go SS2.

And you can't really compare him to SS3 Goku considering they never fought. And considering he lost to a SS1 Goku (who admittedly had a little power from the other guys)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And you can't really compare him to SS3 Goku considering they never fought. And considering he lost to a SS1 Goku (who admittedly had a little power from the other guys)
I saw ss3 and had to join the thread

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good Deals
Good Promos
USP Labs being good people

Goes to show you they practice what they preach with customer service, quality deals, and a quality rep team.

Keep it up Casey and the crew.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards

youre rit he never did go ss2 huh. it was considered "ultimate super sayain 1" which is kind of what trunks did when he got his ass handed to him by cel. but he wooped gohans ass and gohan was able to hit lvl2. it took him, goku at lvl2, and goten lvl1 to beat brolyfer

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
youre rit he never did go ss2 huh. it was considered "ultimate super sayain 1" which is kind of what trunks did when he got his ass handed to him by cel. but he wooped gohans ass and gohan was able to hit lvl2. it took him, goku at lvl2, and goten lvl1 to beat brolyfer
Not in the first movie.

Goku hit him in the stomach and he exploded.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, this is another language. I am not tracking, but that doesn't mean that we can't all get in on this mega special at NP!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not in the first movie.

Goku hit him in the stomach and he exploded.
I just watched the Goku v. Cell and the Gohan ss2 v. Cell fights. Still get goosebumps on that last kamehameha.

image-2269494202.jpg

Done jacking this thread now :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You are telling me. Oep powder + Versa-1+ Prime + Compound 20= The Ultimate cutting stack.
Lacking anabolic pump and Powerfull. Sleep is the most important aspect when cutting because as you get leaner it becomes non-existant. The last 3 weeks of contest prep you are lucky to sleep 3 hours a night.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lacking anabolic pump and Powerfull. Sleep is the most important aspect when cutting because as you get leaner it becomes non-existant. The last 3 weeks of contest prep you are lucky to sleep 3 hours a night.
Fair enough. I haven't done a contest prep and I haven't been contest lean... Yet. I am working on it.

So Powerfull and AP with this aforementioned stack to bring the results home!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fair enough. I haven't done a contest prep and I haven't been contest lean... Yet. I am working on it.

So Powerfull and AP with this aforementioned stack to bring the results home!
Ill put it like this.
Being very lean is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Blessing = Great physique, Motivating comments (which can get annoying when you workout and people asking you about your diet/training etc..)

Curse = Low Testosterone/Hormone levels from dieting which hurts leptin levels, energy, focus, mood, and overall daily functioning (literally your legs are constantly sore, constantly tired, hard to sleep, and always cold from long term dieting).

Its a double edge sword.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Ill put it like this.
Being very lean is a blessing and a curse at the same time.

Blessing = Great physique, Motivating comments (which can get annoying when you workout and people asking you about your diet/training etc..)

Curse = Low Testosterone/Hormone levels from dieting which hurts leptin levels, energy, focus, mood, and overall daily functioning (literally your legs are constantly sore, constantly tired, hard to sleep, and always cold from long term dieting).

Its a double edge sword.
^^this! I'm in my first prep ever and now I know why you say this Solution. Sleep is getting harder and harder to get and I'm sick of being COLD :). Just started PowerFULL and C20 with AP for the last 8 weeks!

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
My entry will come tomorrow. OEP powder huh? Sounds like the bomb. Can't wait to try it!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
I'm in on this fo sure...

Who personifies RIPPED & STRONG in your mind? (Names, Pictures, Videos, etc)

Austrian Oak- Arnold... The man is a shredded beast, an icon and a body building legend.

http://youtu.be/AMXi-uwNGc0

http://youtu.be/ovvdF82nvtA

image-239305489.jpg

image-4140348371.jpg

image-439907378.jpg

image-2617450467.jpg

What are your go-to tips for getting sliced?

1. We all know its a game of energy in and energy out so I go with about a 500 calorie deficit all clean food with a once a week refeed day that helps bring up your natural fat burning hormones.

2. Heavy weight training incorporating super sets.

3. Interval treadmill training which will have your metabolic rate up long after the session is over.

4. Proper supplementation support. Supplements that will help you maintain mass while in your cut phase along with BCAAS, multi vitamins and some well researched supplements to meet your goals. I have become a big fan of USPLabs so I'm digging Compound 20 and Versa-1 with Jacked3D pre-workout. The ideal shift is a nice recomp and USPLabs doesn't fail their customers with their ability to make products to help us meet our goals.

Tips for getting stronger than an ox?

Some People think you can only do one or the other i.e. cut or bulk. I don't believe this is true. With proper nutrition and a properly executed training program strength can be achieved while leaning. Especially with the advancement in supplementation. You need to make sure you fuel your body for success. Your body needs calories for protein synthesis but it doesn't favor calories that are consumed over calories that your body has already stored. It just needs calories. Therefore, with a properly executed lifting and nutrition protocol one can gain size and strength while at the same time leaning out. To add strength and get stronger then an OX I stick to the staple heavy compound movements in the 4-6 rep range.

Did you purchase the Ripped & Strong Stack? What are your goals with this stack?

Not yet but plan on it... My new found goal is body recomposition. Its not easy but as mentioned before with proper training and nutrition protocols this can be done. So in a sense I want to be big, ripped, and strong. So I've tweaked my diet and training and I've researched my supplements. This new ripped and strong stack has my cross hairs on it. I haven't bought it yet but have already discussed it with my wife and will be purchasing after our second pay check comes in next month :). I love my wife!!! She tolerates my body building habits/lifestyle.

Kbizzle

Kbizzle

Awards
The sickest deals comning from these USPLabs threads. Where in the bleep did Oxy elite pro powder come from?
Sold!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
^^this! I'm in my first prep ever and now I know why you say this Solution. Sleep is getting harder and harder to get and I'm sick of being COLD :). Just started PowerFULL and C20 with AP for the last 8 weeks!
^^^ Keep grinding. Realize that everyday is another day closer to the stage. Know that those 3 minutes you are on the stage for prejudging is the death of you. If you mess up its over. You need to practice your posing for a few minutes. You prep for months for a matter of minutes for the judges to fill out a simple card.

Some people call us crazy, some things were OCD (to a degree all bodybuilders are its the truth),some think we are mentally ill. But in the end it makes you a stronger and more motivated individual to push yourself through a prep and defy your limits.

Never give up, never give in, and always strive to push your limits. Testing your true strength is the hardest part of becoming successful. Remember that...

But... that OEP Powder... That sounds LEGIT, im gonna hold off and im crossing my fingers for the protein promotion since the chef lives off protein powder :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. Considering there's 10 winners and 7 entries, a few more couldn't hurt :)
BRB making another account to win some!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I think our chances are looking good unless theres some REALLY small fine print i missed =:0