New Addition to the EvoMuse Team

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to welcome domore to the EvoMuse team! Ben has been a big supporter of Matt's products for quite some time (just like the rest of us) and he has shown some really solid initiative. He's wrapping up his degree in actuarial science, so his schooling isn't directly related to nutrition; much like many of us, but he has gone out of his way to research, study and learn in his spare time. Ben has experience playing college football and is now pursuing Olympic weightlifting, where he'll be competing in Nationals in April.

So, please join me in welcoming him to our team. You've already seen him on the forum, actively helping others, and we're happy to call him one of our own.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats domore. Well deserved buddy.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to domore. We are really happy to have him joining us. We got a lot of new plans in the works and I know he is eager to help us jump on them. We're lucky to have him.

domore

Awards
Congrats domore. Well deserved buddy.
I agree. Great dude and great company.
Big congrats to you both!
Thanks, fellas! I'm ecstatic to join the team with a great group of guys, and to be a part of the growth of EvoMuse.

Congrats to domore. We are really happy to have him joining us. We got a lot of new plans in the works and I know he is eager to help us jump on them. We're lucky to have him.
I'm definitely ready to go! I'm ready to grow just as much as this company is going to explode!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats man!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats! You are with an awesome company, been a huge supporter of matt since the start!!!

Mike

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
COngrats man

domore

Awards
Congrats! You are with an awesome company, been a huge supporter of matt since the start!!!

Mike
For sure! It is great opportunity. Thanks, Mike.

COngrats man
Thanks!

This guy has a great name. When I started reading I thought Blake had made a funny thread and was talking about me lol.

Congratulations to both parties. :)
Haha, you're not the only one around here :) Thanks, Ben.

Big Congrats Domore, working for matt = good people.
Thanks, Bob. Appreciate it!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
So what do you want me to rub on my body?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice catch Matt got here, congrats Ben! It's a win win for both parties indeed!

domore

Awards
Nice catch Matt got here, congrats Ben! It's a win win for both parties indeed!
Thanks, Cel! It is a great opportunity, and it is the opportune time to join the team during the growth of EvoMuse.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Congrats on both parts

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great addition to the EvoMuse team!