Get your Purus Gear Here!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150 View Post

    You da man AB. Can't wait to see what you do at World's when you're not sick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Damn straight hahaha
    When is worlds? Gonna be during a tren, flouxy, drol cycle I hope.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Damn wish I had seen this sooner.

    Congrats AB. Seeing stuff like this makes me anxious to get back to pulling heavy. Hope the next meet goes even better for you big guy.
    Thank you brother! You compete too no?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    When is worlds? Gonna be during a tren, flouxy, drol cycle I hope.
    November and no these events are tested unfortunately although some of these guys look juiced up
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Re: Get your Purus Gear Here!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    November and no these events are tested unfortunately although some of these guys look juiced up
    Cheaters
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Thank you brother! You compete too no?
    No I just like picking heavy ass weight up and putting it down haha. It has crossed my mind but I need to lean the hell out too bad. Did see an old friend who is always nudging me to compete.
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Huge Congrats man, what did you end up pulling??
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

  7. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Huge Congrats man, what did you end up pulling??
    My leg.... Man was the weak

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Since I'm feeling generous... And you are all generous...

    Fl3x Magnum Latex
    DeltaForce
    CaptHowdy

    Hit me with addys
    Is that my name up there? Lol.
    Congrats on the placement man!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    November and no these events are tested unfortunately although some of these guys look juiced up
    How do they test? Just a wiz quiz? I only ask because of how long esters stick. Enan takes almost a year after discontinuation to fully clear. Undec is like 18 months or some crazy duration.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post

    Is that my name up there? Lol.
    Congrats on the placement man!
    Haha I had to bro hahaha thank you!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    How do they test? Just a wiz quiz? I only ask because of how long esters stick. Enan takes almost a year after discontinuation to fully clear. Undec is like 18 months or some crazy duration.
    No ****? That's rough! I thought only a few weeks
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  12. Waiting on Delta and Double S
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Waiting on Delta and Double S
    I'll take theirs

  14. Pm sent.....holla ninjas

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post

    I'll take theirs
    Yes.

  16. Woo go big bro. 715lb
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Woo go big bro. 715lb
    And this is why you don't read while driving haha. Whoops
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Since I'm feeling generous... And you are all generous...

    Fl3x Magnum Latex
    DeltaForce
    CaptHowdy

    Hit me with addys
    Congrats on a job well done bro... I'm sure you're getting close to that 800 range

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post

    Congrats on a job well done bro... I'm sure you're getting close to that 800 range
    Close when not sick suited haha

    Stay tuned for more promos guys! There's a FatSmack XR one going on! Hop on that shiz
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Close when not sick suited haha

    Stay tuned for more promos guys! There's a FatSmack XR one going on! Hop on that shiz
    Ya'll def want in on that, that is some good stuff.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  21. When everyone receives their gear... Let's see some Pics!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. I didn't get any gear guess I need to go buy my own lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  23. Well I guess I should have seen this sooner!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  24. Sending in the information today! I have a bunch of promos I wanted to close and send in at once.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  25. Got mine but it was plain

    Name:  tshirt.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  26.4 KB

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Sending in the information today! I have a bunch of promos I wanted to close and send in at once.
    The man has spoke!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Got mine but it was plain

    Name:  tshirt.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  26.4 KB
    I accidentally ordered a large......hope mine doesn't look like this lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    I accidentally ordered a large......hope mine doesn't look like this lol.
    Haha they run a little small. The L's are a little bigger than a regular M after you wash it.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Ahhhhhh ****....Lol that's not gonna work
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  30. The different ones fit differently in how big they run. I think the newer runs aren't as small from what I've seen personally
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  31. If it's too small I'll make a headband and bicep tassels out of it and hit the gym like Hulk Hogan
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    If it's too small I'll make a headband and bicep tassels out of it and hit the gym like Hulk Hogan

    I have 2 xl's at home and no way it going to fit the hulk monte!!!

    Name:  hulk.png
Views: 31
Size:  94.4 KB

  33. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I have 2 xl's at home and no way it going to fit the hulk monte!!!

    Name:  hulk.png
Views: 31
Size:  94.4 KB
    Lol. I hope the new ones run large!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    If it's too small I'll make a headband and bicep tassels out of it and hit the gym like Hulk Hogan
    I'm praying its small for this reason lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  35. Yeah buddy
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  36. BOARD TYRANT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Get Your RECYCLE on with Purus.
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 07:27 AM
  2. Get your T911 here! Get your T911 Here!
    By 3clipseGT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 08:37 AM
  3. Prime! Get your Prime Here!!
    By OCCFan023 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 10:47 AM
  4. Pork Chops! Get your pork chops here!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 08:35 PM
  5. Get your asses in here and apply.
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Log in
Log in