Let PURUS SMACK your FAT for the upcoming summer!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey AM Family,

I personally have been getting ready for a trip to beach than begins in less than a week. This got me thinking that Mid-March (aka "Spring Break time" for some) is when most of us start moving out of bulk mode and into get ripped mode!

With that in mind I would like to give away SIX (6) Purus Labs Fat Smack XRs to some guys looking to kick it up a notch and let us help you gain the physique you want.

$(KGrHqR,!hQFENg-,3+KBRLeYnnBKQ~~48_20.JPG

fatsmackxrpanelSF.jpg

Basically usual deal with logging some products, post up a log, update it at least 3 times a week (if not more) and do a final review and you can SMACK the FAT right in time to hit the lake/beach/pool/front yard/wherever.

Only rules:
18+ years old
US residents

Simple Application to post up:

1. What's your goal with FSXR?
2. Have you used a Purus Product before?
3. Why should we choose you???

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice promo G!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick promo. Fat smack Is legit fellas better hop on this opportunity.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Get on this yall! I know after my meet I need to smack some fat

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eeeevvvuuuuulllllll what made me decide to bulk until next year! Fat smack is awesome stuff. Well definitely melt away that winter coat.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sick promo wish I could throw this in my final stages of prep ;-). Nice Purus get in on this fellas!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't believe nobody has applied yet!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I would love to but wouldn't be able to run it till June at least lol

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get in on this!

Purus Labs Rep
Mobile post

cainb96

Awards
I'm interested. I'm currently working with Shelby Starnes on my diet and training and would like to add a fat loss supp to my program.

Nis1

Nis1

Awards
Son of a gun, if I wasn't about to log a different fat burner I would totally be down for this!

meathead1

meathead1

Awards
Pick me!

I love PURUS. I just finished logging D-POL and would love to log Fatsmack for you!

1. What's your goal with FSXR?\
Loose fat!
I have dropped 90# and have a bit left to go.

D-POL and Muscle Marinade (love them both)

I am good logger and will give a fair and accurate (at least to my experience) account of the product.
D-POL log on Swoldiers dot net (unable post link because I am new to this forum. :)

Thanks!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I love PURUS. I just finished logging D-POL and would love to log Fatsmack for you!

Loose fat!

I am good logger and will give a fair and accurate (at least to my experience) account of the product.
D-POL log on Swoldiers dot net (unable post link because I am new to this forum. :)

Thanks!
This guy^^^ awesome logger! Logged Dpol for us and rocked it!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Loose fat!

Thanks!
I enjoyed reading his dpol log as well, it was solid. Don't let the one post fool you.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumpage

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it's funny you mention leaning out as I have been slowly modifying my diet to shedding weight.My son is having his 6th Birthday end of next month, a pool party no less so would love to have some abs to show off if possible.

Used Purus Products before? - yes just ran a log of P-Bol and Condense. Liked them so much I went out and bought another combo to run 2 months of P-Bol

Why chose me? I would like to think I run good logs, honest, non biased, can update 3-5x a week and really like Condense alot. Would like to see if the rest of the Purus line lives up to the promise.

Thx for reading...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What's p-bol? ;-)

jlev66

Awards
1. Goal with FSXR
My goal with FSXR is to get my body fat to below 10%. I am at about 14% now, and am committed to stay on a strict diet and cut back on weekend drinking. I am a former college offensive lineman/fullback and have cut about 70 lbs since my playing days, and am looking for an extra edge to get more cut.

2. Have you used a Purus product before?
I have never used Purus before, but have experimented with other thermos and would love for the opportunity to compare it to other products/companies.

3. Why should we choose you?

Fitness/nutrition/strength training have become a significant hobby of mine, and have been for quite some time now. I enjoy reading and expanding my knowledge on different training/nutrition topics and trend. Also, given this opportunity I would make certain to post a detailed log in order for potential customers to know exactly what they are getting with this product. And lastly, since I have used a good number of thermos and other supplements in the past, I have a good foundation of products to compare this one to.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log for Purus labs.
My main goal is to cut the body fat. I am currently sitting at 18% and I am shooting for 6%.
I have used Purus products in the past including organ shield and recycle.
I can keep a through log of product usage. I have logged products in the past for other labs. I don't drink, don't smoke and I eat clean.

It would be an honor to log for Purus

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol good stuff

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st day rep bump ;)

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How much caffeine is in each serving?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe it's 410 mg per serving.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That cant be right is it. Seems like alot
Well a serving is 2 pills and 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine is caffeine anhydrous which I think is just a big word for the powder form of caffine lol so just by looking at the label (I could be completely wrong) thats what i come up with. Maybe someone who's been a rep for longer than 4 hours can help out haha

Edit: boss man got it as I was typing

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The caffeine content is up there in 300s. It is xtended release though so it's not a bolus dose to the head lol

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well a serving is 2 pills and 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine is caffeine anhydrous which I think is just a big word for the powder form of caffine lol so just by looking at the label (I could be completely wrong) thats what i come up with. Maybe someone who's been a rep for longer than 4 hours can help out haha
Oh hai

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep yours truly, glad I looked in to help out :)
I'm headed to the beach as we speak for vacation ha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep yours truly, glad I looked in to help out :)
I'm headed to the beach as we speak for vacation ha
Ha me too. (Glad you stopped in. Not the beach part lol) have fun man.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When are the winners chosen?

Push50

Push50

Awards
  • Established
I haven't posted much on AM but as I said in my earlier post have have ran logs in the past. I don't have enough post to post the link to my Iron Mag Labs SDMZ log.

I am currently at 195lbs.
I am 5'6" and 46 years old.

I squat 425, bench 310 and 125 is my max for dumb bell press.

I am serious about lifting it has become a major part of my life. It is sort of a family affair as it gives me quality time with my boys age 18, and 20.
My diet is generally as follows:

Breakfast: 4 egg whites 1 whole egg, a bowl of oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of protein
After 2 hours. Protein shake
2 hours. 100 grams of chicken breast, serving of steamed asparagus , 1/2 cup brown rice
2 hours. Protein shake
2 hours. 100 grams tilapia , garden salad with lemon juice/cider vinegar , 1/2 cup brown rice
Dinner: 2 chicken breast, garden salad, 1 veggie, 1 fruit

Of course this is just an example and there are small changes daily. Also at the end of the day if I am lacking in proteins or carbs I will have a shake about 45 minuets to and hour before bed.

As well as trying to get you to see why I am a good candidate for your Fat Smack log, feel free to critiquing my diet plan.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Simple Application to post up:
1. What's your goal with FSXR? To drop body fat% for spring vacation. I'm on a good roll right now and would like to use fat smack to continue this trend.

Yes, slinshot. But my Internet went down while logging and it wasn't the best log.
3. Why should we choose you??? Because I won't disappoint this time, and I want to get shredded and I know this can help!

bigben712

bigben712

Awards
Goal with fsxr, I want to burn fat for wedding/honeymoon

Have I used purus products before? No I have not

Why should we choose you? I am very committed and lift/ do cardio daily, have Already lost 20 pounds and want to get to 8% or so for my honeymoon can also log as often as needed.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of time for some more good apps to flow in!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats fat smack?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1