Let PURUS SMACK your FAT for the upcoming summer!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. If you haven't emailed me yet then you have until tomorrow morning of forfeit the burn!
    Really want to get these out.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    If you haven't emailed me yet then you have until tomorrow morning of forfeit the burn!
    Really want to get these out.
    Ha grambo means business!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  3. Man on a mission!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       

  4. Fat Smack


    Excited to get this thing started!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    If you haven't emailed me yet then you have until tomorrow morning of forfeit the burn!
    Really want to get these out.
    Got mine right?

  6. Oh yeah, ready to smack some fat!

  7. Did you get my Pm?

  8. Who has tried this before? Wondering if this is something I can take prior to lunch and not tweak out while working at my desk? Used to do this with the original redline back in the day, one minute I would be cold then next minute sweating.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Who has tried this before? Wondering if this is something I can take prior to lunch and not tweak out while working at my desk? Used to do this with the original redline back in the day, one minute I would be cold then next minute sweating.
    Everyone responds differently. Just don't do two caps at once...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Everyone responds differently. Just don't do two caps at once...
    Powerful stuff huh? I just got some extra condense and D-Pol so I need to figure out timing etc. I am not a stim head either so one will probably be perfect!

  11. Awesome opportunity.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Push50 View Post
    Awesome opportunity.
    Purus is always kicking ass for sure!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Purus is always kicking ass for sure!
    Pssh, bout to get ripped!

  14. If you sent one I got it
    I think everyones in, really looking forward to this!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  15. What's that burning fat smell?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What's that burning fat smell?
    That's what winning smells like
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Can't wait to follow along with these logs. Gonna see some shredded mofo' s!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  18. any ideas of merch was sent out yet? Brutha wants to see some abs

  19. Will check on it, It's taken a little more time finishing up all my promos and getting about 30 people's info together hah
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  20. On a side note I got my shirt today. Tons of samples but yeah I fat fingered the order and ordered a large fits um well.....snug lol. Might have to desleeve it got a pic in my log
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    On a side note I got my shirt today. Tons of samples but yeah I fat fingered the order and ordered a large fits um well.....snug lol. Might have to desleeve it got a pic in my log
    Imagine what it's gonna fit like 20lbs from now.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    Imagine what it's gonna fit like 20lbs from now.
    It won't cant wait!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    It won't cant wait!
    I'm boutta order me one of dem dere chirts.
    Size shmedium.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm boutta order me one of dem dere chirts.
    Size shmedium.
    Washed it.....not even close to fitting lol. Might need a 2x.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Washed it.....not even close to fitting lol. Might need a 2x.
    That's cause you're big as hell

  26. So I have put on an additional 20 lbs since this thread started and am hoovering around 38% bf....where's the goods?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs

  27. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So I have put on an additional 20 lbs since this thread started and am hoovering around 38% bf....where's the goods?
    Massive transformation coming soon lol.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
    Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

    Massive transformation coming soon lol.
    I'm getting antsy over here too. Haha.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    So I have put on an additional 20 lbs since this thread started and am hoovering around 38% bf....where's the goods?
    I'm always gaining fat when I'm hovering too.

    Should be in your guys hands very soon....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  30. I'd look for it next few days
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I'm always gaining fat when I'm hovering too.

    Should be in your guys hands very soon....
    But of course it's lean fat.

  32. I've heard at least one person getting theirs so should be in everyone's hands next day or two.

    When you get it post here and link to your log/review thread so we can all follow! Plus keeps me informed on who has received their stuff
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  33. It's happenin!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  34. Mine arrived today I'm a happy dude. Log should be up in the next couple of days. 1 or 2 more days of maintenance calories and back to the deficit!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Mine arrived today I'm a happy dude. Log should be up in the next couple of days. 1 or 2 more days of maintenance calories and back to the deficit!
    Link us when you do brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. Nothing yet

  37. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Nothing yet
    Where do you live at? It will probably come today

  38. Quote Originally Posted by soul0wner View Post
    Where do you live at? It will probably come today
    Mass

  39. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post

    Mass
    I live in MI and got mine yesterday. Maybe you'll get lucky today.

  40. I am also in Michigan, but it didn't come yet )=
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. If You Want Your Fat Smacked by Purus Get In Here!!!!
    By AaronJP1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:05 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 08:57 PM
  3. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 01:01 PM
  4. any ideas for the rookie on fat loss?
    By raudyboy3 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 10:57 AM
  5. For your viewing enjoyment the new Iraq!
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2003, 12:34 AM
Log in
Log in