Who is ready to get focused?

Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I want to try focus XT because I have a job and also college. By the time I hit the gym, I need a clear and focused mind to get pass my 1:30 to 2 hour workout.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I want to try focus XT because I have a job and also college. By the time I hit the gym, I need a clear and focused mind to get pass my 1:30 to 2 hour workout.
    Keep your eye on the thread!I will be choosing more people in the future!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       

  3. Who is ready to get focused?


    I notice a definite increase in studying/comprehension when using this basically a staple when I can afford it. Killer stuff.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  4. thanks so much ill post my review in here too

  5. Thanks Mack. You rock!
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I notice a definite increase in studying/comprehension when using this basically a staple when I can afford it. Killer stuff.
    Thanks G!Its truly an amazing product,and the price cant be beat,that why I want others to see for themselves what all the hype is about!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I notice a definite increase in studying/comprehension when using this basically a staple when I can afford it. Killer stuff.
    Indeed. The dmae/hup . A and choline are perfect in focus xt.
  8. Re: Who is ready to get focused?


    Mack man hooking it up fat!!!!! Thanks Mack hit me up bro!!!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  9. Oh yeah. I would love to try it. I can't log it though, but I am good for a solid and truthfull review.
    I by-passed this thread because I thought it was a log op. But you said a couple scoops at a time, so I am game.

    I love pre-workouts!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Oh yeah. I would love to try it. I can't log it though, but I am good for a solid and truthfull review.
    I by-passed this thread because I thought it was a log op. But you said a couple scoops at a time, so I am game.

    I love pre-workouts!!
    Good deal,I will get you on the next round
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. All samples were put in mail today,please post reviews in the link below,and thank you in advance!Enjoy
    Focus XT (30 Servings)
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    All samples were put in mail today,please post reviews in the link below,and thank you in advance!Enjoy
    Focus XT (30 Servings)
    ill never post a review!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    ill never post a review!
    I will track down your package and repo it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    I will track down your package and repo it!
    pft, like id give someone named MAck my real address . For all I know you're optimus prime posing as a mac truck named Mack on AA o_0

  15. Hell yeah! Excited as a mofo! Lol how long do you think it will take to get to me????

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bulk88 View Post
    Hell yeah! Excited as a mofo! Lol how long do you think it will take to get to me????
    I have no clue,shouldnt be long tho!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  17. Just got my samples today. Will post a review within the next few days!! Thank you again!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    Just got my samples today. Will post a review within the next few days!! Thank you again!!
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    Luckyyyyy I'm still waiting, hopefully in tomorrow's mail!
    Shouldnt be long!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  19. Got mine in the mail as well. I assume the dose is 1 scoop?
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i

  20. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Got mine in the mail as well. I assume the dose is 1 scoop?
    Yeah,1 scoop is a full dose.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  21. mine came, i'll use one this coming Monday, one the following Monday at pool league

  22. Glad to see some people getting them!Excited to hear everyones thoughts!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Please let me add Focus XT to my arsenal of PWOs. Tried Assault, Enhanced, Jack3d, Prodigy, Supp-D, ErgoPump, RxIntensity, Nitraflex, Ignite 2 and PowerMax. Ready to try another.
    I'm currently using Prodigy. What is your opinion of this product? I've recently ordered Focus XT.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have bought three tubs of Pink Lemonade before. One of the nicest flavoured supplements I have used.

    I was looking at buying a couple of tubs and had recently enquired about other favourite flavours. There was no real consensus on what was best.
    I went with Pink Lemonade. I heard that the berry flavors stain your teeth.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm currently using Prodigy. What is your opinion of this product? I've recently ordered Focus XT.
    I am using Prodigy right now and it is a great pre workout product.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I went with Pink Lemonade. I heard that the berry flavors stain your teeth.
    I have never had any of them stain my teeth,the flavoring in the Pink Lemonade does tend to make my teeth feel grimey and like a film on them,but no stains!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New youngster...ready to get large.
    By northgate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:55 PM
  2. Is your body run down? Well, it is time to get Replenished!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 03:18 PM
  3. 38 and ready to get back into it
    By zues in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 01:03 PM
  4. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM
Log in
Log in