Who is ready to get focused?

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    SNS not posting samples to the UK?

    Racism!
    lose 1 revolutionary war and you spend the next 300 years whining about everything....
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post

    I have bought three tubs of Pink Lemonade before. One of the nicest flavoured supplements I have used.

    I was looking at buying a couple of tubs and had recently enquired about other favourite flavours. There was no real consensus on what was best.
    Cotton Candy and Pina Colada
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I have bought three tubs of Pink Lemonade before. One of the nicest flavoured supplements I have used.

    I was looking at buying a couple of tubs and had recently enquired about other favourite flavours. There was no real consensus on what was best.
    Cotton candy is my favorite,although I am doing Pink lemonade and Blue raspberry this time around.Blue raspberry is a close 2nd for me.I personally like all the flavors a lot.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    lose 1 revolutionary war and you spend the next 300 years whining about everything....
    Go back to your bottle of whiskey and keep your nose out of this!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  5. I am going to have lunch with my daughter and take care of a few things,when I get home Im posting names so if you want to try this let me know before then
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  6. Hi Mack, does this include the CF cotton candy version too?

    If so I'd be interested in giving it a whirl. Would use it mostly for pre workout!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Hi Mack, does this include the CF cotton candy version too?

    If so I'd be interested in giving it a whirl. Would use it mostly for pre workout!
    We only currently have fruit punch in stim-free this round is for pink lemonade or blue raspberry og Focus XT,let me know if still interested!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. Love to give it a try. I currently take Phenibut right now on occasion for anxiety and just for a little pick me up, but could always use a little extra focus at work, home or the gym!!
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  9. Oh my god... That's a lot of focus XT! Toss me that caffeine free so I can stack with craze for a nice study sesh Mack just slip it under the table ...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Oh my god... That's a lot of focus XT! Toss me that caffeine free so I can stack with craze for a nice study sesh Mack just slip it under the table ...
    Getting ready to list names,do you want to try some out?It is not the stim-free this go round tho!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Ok,so heres a list of people for this round.Pm me with your info,and if you want to try blue raspberry or pink lemonade,or 1 scoop of each.All I ask in return is an honest review left in the review section shortly after received.

    @jcesare
    @kenpoengineer
    @mkretz
    @JR.99
    @EasyEJL
    @ricroc
    @bulk88
    @Valdez -maybe next time
    @StephenGarcia -no piņa colada,so let me know if still interested.
    @Dirty Dan
    @gokix811 -not the stim-free this round,or cotton candy,so let me know.
    @mnowak1228
    @EatMoar -not stim-free this round,it is the caffeine version,let me know.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. I'm ready to get focus like supermans lazer beam

  13. Sweet! Thanks Mack Daddy!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Ok,so heres a list of people for this round.Pm me with your info,and if you want to try blue raspberry or pink lemonade,or 1 scoop of each.All I ask in return is an honest review left in the review section shortly after received.

    @jcesare
    @kenpoengineer
    @mkretz
    @JR.99
    @EasyEJL
    @ricroc
    @bulk88
    @Valdez -maybe next time
    @StephenGarcia -no piņa colada,so let me know if still interested.
    @Dirty Dan
    @gokix811 -not the stim-free this round,or cotton candy,so let me know.
    @mnowak1228
    @EatMoar -not stim-free this round,it is the caffeine version,let me know.


    Thank you very much Mack, this is awesome!! PM sent with all my info.
    Getting PUMPED with iForce Compete + Hemavol!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208823-getting-pumped-iforce.html

  15. Thanks again to Mack and SNS team

  16. Hell yeah!! I'm stoked to try this thanks brotha!! Ill pm you
  17. Re: Who is ready to get focused?


    Thanks my man!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Ok,so heres a list of people for this round.Pm me with your info,and if you want to try blue raspberry or pink lemonade,or 1 scoop of each.All I ask in return is an honest review left in the review section shortly after received.

    @jcesare
    @kenpoengineer
    @mkretz
    @JR.99
    @EasyEJL
    @ricroc
    @bulk88
    @Valdez -maybe next time
    @StephenGarcia -no piņa colada,so let me know if still interested.
    @Dirty Dan
    @gokix811 -not the stim-free this round,or cotton candy,so let me know.
    @mnowak1228
    @EatMoar -not stim-free this round,it is the caffeine version,let me know.
    Yeah Mack ill take it even if its stim, to be honest I just saw my exam schedule for next week. 3 exams and 2 huge lab reports HA FAWWWWWK SLEEEP!!!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Yeah Mack ill take it even if its stim, to be honest I just saw my exam schedule for next week. 3 exams and 2 huge lab reports HA FAWWWWWK SLEEEP!!!!!
    Shoot me a PM with info and the flavor of the ones I listed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  20. I don't care for flavor, ill take anything Mack.

  21. I want to try focus XT because I have a job and also college. By the time I hit the gym, I need a clear and focused mind to get pass my 1:30 to 2 hour workout.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by hugojaya View Post
    I want to try focus XT because I have a job and also college. By the time I hit the gym, I need a clear and focused mind to get pass my 1:30 to 2 hour workout.
    Keep your eye on the thread!I will be choosing more people in the future!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  23. Who is ready to get focused?


    I notice a definite increase in studying/comprehension when using this basically a staple when I can afford it. Killer stuff.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  24. thanks so much ill post my review in here too

  25. Thanks Mack. You rock!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I notice a definite increase in studying/comprehension when using this basically a staple when I can afford it. Killer stuff.
    Thanks G!Its truly an amazing product,and the price cant be beat,that why I want others to see for themselves what all the hype is about!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I notice a definite increase in studying/comprehension when using this basically a staple when I can afford it. Killer stuff.
    Indeed. The dmae/hup . A and choline are perfect in focus xt.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: Who is ready to get focused?


    Mack man hooking it up fat!!!!! Thanks Mack hit me up bro!!!!!

    - Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  29. Oh yeah. I would love to try it. I can't log it though, but I am good for a solid and truthfull review.
    I by-passed this thread because I thought it was a log op. But you said a couple scoops at a time, so I am game.

    I love pre-workouts!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Oh yeah. I would love to try it. I can't log it though, but I am good for a solid and truthfull review.
    I by-passed this thread because I thought it was a log op. But you said a couple scoops at a time, so I am game.

    I love pre-workouts!!
    Good deal,I will get you on the next round
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New youngster...ready to get large.
    By northgate in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:55 PM
  2. Is your body run down? Well, it is time to get Replenished!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 03:18 PM
  3. 38 and ready to get back into it
    By zues in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 01:03 PM
  4. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:07 PM
Log in
Log in