ANDROFACTORY needs a logger for FOCUS

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The time has come! We are looking for loggers for Focus.
Lean-Cut and Focus passed laboratory testing and they will be in the warehouse any day now!
With that being said, we would like to have some respected members try and log the new products and show the rest of the community that Androfactory means business!

Terms:
-International members may apply
-Must have a high post count and be a reputable member
-Must have other logs under their belt
-Must be at least 21 years of age
-Must be willing to have their minds BLOWN

Sorry, no new members.

I am not going to ask for a formal application. I know who's been around and who is capable of a good log. All I need to see is an interest :)
So....WHO WANTS TO TRY FOCUS????

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any pre-workout junkies might wanna gets their apps in on this one!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHOA, what's going on here, nobody wants brain steroids???
Chances of winning this log are pretty good right now, all it may take is one app lol...

jev871

jev871

Awards
I will log it..
I used the pp version and liked it.
I am taking bulk up right now, just opened my second bottle today.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm in flex.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I will log it..
I used the pp version and liked it.
I am taking bulk up right now, just opened my second bottle today.
Good to here...I hope you're enjoying the results. Whats your dosing? You should consider starting even a brief log on here.

Good luck on your application for a free bottle of FOCUS

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Two applicants in 10 days...I'd say give them each a bottle and let the logs begin....lol.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm surprised honestly. I have been wanting to try this since the announcement along with lean, even through my pm to you Cordeen.

Good luck to all.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised honestly. I have been wanting to try this since the announcement along with lean, even through my pm to you Cordeen.

Good luck to all.
We ship to the down under ;)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
whats the rules for stacking? i have a epi coming up and can log both in one

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this one intrigues me, but my going to the gym has been so terribly spotty lately

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
whats the rules for stacking? i have a epi coming up and can log both in one
I think we are in favor of tracking solely a FOCUS log or stacked with another AF product. But stacked with epi would definitely rip you up but shutdown would be greater.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't believe there isn't more people jumping on this. I would be all over it but I'm currently doing a log of trenabol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stacking with lean-cut...RIPPED!!!!

runnerschick

Awards
The time has come! We are looking for loggers for Focus.
Lean-Cut and Focus passed laboratory testing and they will be in the warehouse any day now!
With that being said, we would like to have some respected members try and log the new products and show the rest of the community that Androfactory means business!

Terms:
-International members may apply
-Must have a high post count and be a reputable member
-Must have other logs under their belt
-Must be at least 21 years of age
-Must be willing to have their minds BLOWN

Sorry, no new members.

I am not going to ask for a formal application. I know who's been around and who is capable of a good log. All I need to see is an interest :)
So....WHO WANTS TO TRY FOCUS????
May I please apply?
How will this treat a 24 yr old female. Weight training experience 3 years.
Looking to help cognition and mind/muscle connection for a recomp?

Thx.

jev871

jev871

Awards
Good to here...I hope you're enjoying the results. Whats your dosing? You should consider starting even a brief log on here.

Good luck on your application for a free bottle of FOCUS
I started at 6 a day for the first bottle and now I am at 3 a day. I like it so far..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May I please apply?
How will this treat a 24 yr old female. Weight training experience 3 years.
Looking to help cognition and mind/muscle connection for a recomp?

Thx.
that's pretty interesting. Not be affiliated with androfactory, I can't make a direct recommendation, but I don't see anything in that formula that at a reasonable dose (start lower than their recommended) would be particularly bad for a woman.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I will be throwing in for this one. Always need more focus.

runnerschick

Awards
that's pretty interesting. Not be affiliated with androfactory, I can't make a direct recommendation, but I don't see anything in that formula that at a reasonable dose (start lower than their recommended) would be particularly bad for a woman.
Thanks for the feedback mate, hopefully it'd be an asset to my training, would be great to log it :)

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to log Focus,as a prescribed TRT user,the possible effects on enhancing cognitive processing are very desirable in my situation. I give my word that if I were to be selected to log Focus,I will update my log a minimum of 5 days per week.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
AndroDrive was a lifesaver for me and I voluntarily wrote several mini-reviews and I have preached the power of the formula to anyone out there looking for a better quality of life. My birthday just passed (turned 30 on March 11th) and I've been praying that something would come out to replace that which gave me more cognitive benefits than any other. May I please log this product? I'm setting up a log for Intimidate SRT, but the products have nothing to do with each other. Please allow me to work something out with iForce to log this as well.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the countdown begin....Glad to see we have some interest in here!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Should have more attention. Focus looks very very promising

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to log a super dmz 2.0..

But I'm interested in this!!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Im finishing up a log in a few days actually.. If this is anything like that product from that other company i wud lovvvve to give it a go.this will definitely come i handy during finals at the end of this month. Hook a brother up flex

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I get mine in on Saturday. Stacking this with 500mg citicoline, 600mg alpha gpc, 10,000mg Serinaid (yielding 1,000mg p-serine), and 1200mg coq10 (800 ubiquinone : 400mg ubiquinol) for a brain boost.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in and I would love to log this.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be very interested in logging this.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
No mail today, maybe Monday ;) I felt like grandma death from Donnie Darko, eyeballing the mailbox.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Bumpage

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the bump. I got my bottle yesterday and I'm not disappointed. The way that I can decipher that it is working is by the way it culminates the effects of the choline I'm taking and some other things like p-serine. I've adjusted my choline intake by lowering the citicoline to 250mg in the morning, 900mg alpha gpc in the morning, and 1000mg p-serine (w/ p-choline in the Serinaid). I take 2 liquid caps in the morning with my handful of choline, p-serine, and coq10. Man, does it wrap up the gift basket and put a bow on top. My clarity of thoughts is razor-sharp, my memory is better with this cocktail than with Androdrive v3 alone, my motivation is sky high, and I find myself calmer and much more collected; Ready to take on the day. I received the bottle Monday afternoon and took 2 pills at around 1:30pm and this morning I took them at wakeup (8:00am). I am able to almost instantaneously recall some old memories, verbatim. Also, the synergy with the choline and the FOCUS gives me wicked, vivid, and lucid dreams while allowing me to operate on less hours of sleep with no decrease in cognitive function, but quite the inverse. I am feeling more on point than without this product. Enough ranting & raving for 1 post - 10 out of 10.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow man good review, glad you're taking this!

As for the winner...I received word back from the judge, EasyEJL is our winner!

We'll get some more log opportunities up soon. Thanks everyone for hanging out :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Wow man good review, glad you're taking this!

As for the winner...I received word back from the judge, EasyEJL is our winner!

We'll get some more log opportunities up soon. Thanks everyone for hanging out :)
Good deal, Flex. Funny, EasyEJL only lives but a car ride away. Haha.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got a good veteran to log the product....nice selection

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really interested to see how it affects my pool game. So far this season I'm at 9-0, but a few of the games were close. Unless something goes totally upside down in the next couple of weeks, the team is headed to the regionals in mid may. Will be handy to have any extra help I can. If we pull it off at the regionals, its a free trip to vegas in August.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really interested to see how it affects my pool game. So far this season I'm at 9-0, but a few of the games were close. Unless something goes totally upside down in the next couple of weeks, the team is headed to the regionals in mid may. Will be handy to have any extra help I can. If we pull it off at the regionals, its a free trip to vegas in August.

pool? as in pool hall and 8ball or 9ball? i can tell you nootropics really helps with pool so i'm thinking this should really get you in the zone during your matches or games....dont' know the correct term, sorry for the ignorance

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9 ball. Our team is in first place, and we've had 3x this season where we beat the other team 5-0 on the 5 matches for the night. I'm expecting FOCUS will add a nice edge. I'm trying to manage a shutout game, got within 1 ball of it the other night. They give special patches out for some of the rarer things to happen like that :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9 ball. Our team is in first place, and we've had 3x this season where we beat the other team 5-0 on the 5 matches for the night. I'm expecting FOCUS will add a nice edge. I'm trying to manage a shutout game, got within 1 ball of it the other night. They give special patches out for some of the rarer things to happen like that :)
nice, intersted to see how this works for you....good luck with the pool

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough, the pregnenolone's GABAergic modulation allows for the anti-convulsant effects to give steadier hands, while at the same time increasing neuronal firing... What the hell am I telling you all this for; You know this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of adding 500mg-1g of choline citrate 2x a day to it, but thats the only other nootropic i'd be interested in using alongside. this is going to be a hard cut for me, as I've added too much fluff over the last couple months, and beach time is just about here. So the choline will help make up for what I won't get from eating.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of adding 500mg-1g of choline citrate 2x a day to it, but thats the only other nootropic i'd be interested in using alongside. this is going to be a hard cut for me, as I've added too much fluff over the last couple months, and beach time is just about here. So the choline will help make up for what I won't get from eating.
That sounds very feasible. Although choline is a great and albeit necessary adjunct for most nootropics, if you can find a decently priced source for Citicoline or alpha gpc, those give more of a boost in acetylcholine (though on a mg basis) and have nootropic like effects. I find the 2 stacked provide a synergistic contrast of a 'calm focus'. I know you're into capping things yourself and going bulk, so it may not be worth it for you for the money, but for the results I will say this. Alpha GPC by itself did not exactly impress me. Citicoline by itself did not impress me very much either, as I would sometimes find myself lost amidst the cross-fire of my own cognition. However, with the 2 combined and added to the FOCUS, a whole new animal is born.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to try it. Been looking for a solid brain boost. I just started a job as a medical device sales rep yesterday and I will be undergoing intense amount of training over the next few months. Basically, I have to brush up on all anatomy and medical terms, know hundreds of different products, learn all operating room procedures, all hospital practices, all the medical surgery trays and what they consist of, and all the different doctor's preferences. If i mess up on any of these, we lose the business of the doctor and I get fired haha. Needless to say I would be thrilled to log some brains steroids.

I have multiple sponsored logs under my belt as well.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223561-boosting-diesel-i.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217637-rebuilding-diesel-antaeus.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215529-catdiesel76-laying-wood.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208719-road-back-diesel.html

Thank you for your consideration

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Great Choice

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you receive your bottles, post up a link here to your log, thanks!