ANDROFACTORY needs a logger for FOCUS

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I'm really interested to see how it affects my pool game. So far this season I'm at 9-0, but a few of the games were close. Unless something goes totally upside down in the next couple of weeks, the team is headed to the regionals in mid may. Will be handy to have any extra help I can. If we pull it off at the regionals, its a free trip to vegas in August.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'm really interested to see how it affects my pool game. So far this season I'm at 9-0, but a few of the games were close. Unless something goes totally upside down in the next couple of weeks, the team is headed to the regionals in mid may. Will be handy to have any extra help I can. If we pull it off at the regionals, its a free trip to vegas in August.

pool? as in pool hall and 8ball or 9ball? i can tell you nootropics really helps with pool so i'm thinking this should really get you in the zone during your matches or games....dont' know the correct term, sorry for the ignorance
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

9 ball. Our team is in first place, and we've had 3x this season where we beat the other team 5-0 on the 5 matches for the night. I'm expecting FOCUS will add a nice edge. I'm trying to manage a shutout game, got within 1 ball of it the other night. They give special patches out for some of the rarer things to happen like that
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

9 ball. Our team is in first place, and we've had 3x this season where we beat the other team 5-0 on the 5 matches for the night. I'm expecting FOCUS will add a nice edge. I'm trying to manage a shutout game, got within 1 ball of it the other night. They give special patches out for some of the rarer things to happen like that
    nice, intersted to see how this works for you....good luck with the pool
    I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
    Iforcenutrition.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Oddly enough, the pregnenolone's GABAergic modulation allows for the anti-convulsant effects to give steadier hands, while at the same time increasing neuronal firing... What the hell am I telling you all this for; You know this.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I was thinking of adding 500mg-1g of choline citrate 2x a day to it, but thats the only other nootropic i'd be interested in using alongside. this is going to be a hard cut for me, as I've added too much fluff over the last couple months, and beach time is just about here. So the choline will help make up for what I won't get from eating.
    This space for rent

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I was thinking of adding 500mg-1g of choline citrate 2x a day to it, but thats the only other nootropic i'd be interested in using alongside. this is going to be a hard cut for me, as I've added too much fluff over the last couple months, and beach time is just about here. So the choline will help make up for what I won't get from eating.
    That sounds very feasible. Although choline is a great and albeit necessary adjunct for most nootropics, if you can find a decently priced source for Citicoline or alpha gpc, those give more of a boost in acetylcholine (though on a mg basis) and have nootropic like effects. I find the 2 stacked provide a synergistic contrast of a 'calm focus'. I know you're into capping things yourself and going bulk, so it may not be worth it for you for the money, but for the results I will say this. Alpha GPC by itself did not exactly impress me. Citicoline by itself did not impress me very much either, as I would sometimes find myself lost amidst the cross-fire of my own cognition. However, with the 2 combined and added to the FOCUS, a whole new animal is born.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I'd love to try it. Been looking for a solid brain boost. I just started a job as a medical device sales rep yesterday and I will be undergoing intense amount of training over the next few months. Basically, I have to brush up on all anatomy and medical terms, know hundreds of different products, learn all operating room procedures, all hospital practices, all the medical surgery trays and what they consist of, and all the different doctor's preferences. If i mess up on any of these, we lose the business of the doctor and I get fired haha. Needless to say I would be thrilled to log some brains steroids.

I have multiple sponsored logs under my belt as well.

Boosting the Diesel with I-Force's Tropinol XP (Beta, Sponsored)

Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles

Catdiesel76 Laying the Wood with PES+USP's Testify Stack

The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense

Thank you for your consideration
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

Great Choice
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

When you receive your bottles, post up a link here to your log, thanks!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    When you receive your bottles, post up a link here to your log, thanks!
    Will do! any particular restrictions as to what to use along with it in terms of preworkout products, or anything else?
    This space for rent

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Will do! any particular restrictions as to what to use along with it in terms of preworkout products, or anything else?
    You know your body well enough, I'll leave that up to you.
    I'd say unless you're taking prescription drugs for focus you're good to go!
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  13. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Perfect!
    This space for rent

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You know your body well enough, I'll leave that up to you.
    I'd say unless you're taking prescription drugs for focus you're good to go!
    Sounds like good, honest, framework for a reliable log/review. I don't find logs to be particularly reliable when someone is asked to 'bump-up carbs by 300 grams' for a bulking product, nor do I take any validity when someone reviews an energy supplement and says, "this stuff is awesome! I take it first thing in the morning and before lunch with my Adderall and I have appetite suppression all day lonnnnggggg!!!!"
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Sounds like good, honest, framework for a reliable log/review. I don't find logs to be particularly reliable when someone is asked to 'bump-up carbs by 300 grams' for a bulking product, nor do I take any validity when someone reviews an energy supplement and says, "this stuff is awesome! I take it first thing in the morning and before lunch with my Adderall and I have appetite suppression all day lonnnnggggg!!!!"
    That's it I'm ordering some. I have a wedding coming up soon. Perhaps it'll help with the stage fright lol.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Good luck man will be following. If it works out for ya I will have to pick some up
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    That's it I'm ordering some. I have a wedding coming up soon. Perhaps it'll help with the stage fright lol.
    Cordeen, do it big! This is great for anxiety. I will do what I'm best at and lay down an example from a piece of insight into my personal history. After weaning off and discontinuing anti-seizure medication, a long-acting benzo, and blood pressure medication (months ago), I am still prone on occasion to get a bit shaky. I don't have issues so bad to where I'll have anything noticeable, but I had a seizure a year ago as a result of the meds that tightened up all my facial muscles at once it seemed and I actually had a seizure and a panic attack, cross interacting with each other. I woke up in an ambulance with paramedics asking me if I know my name while I came to.

Now, ANY of that nervousness is gone and they only extra energy I have is put forth, outwardly. I'll get the drive and motivation to just go out and 'do' and with good intent, I'm making miracles happen it seems, everyday. I'm talking to Fox News about covering the rally, I'm working out again harder and doing active recovery to prime back into heavy weight, and man... I started using my light therapy device again and I feel like lightning sometimes.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Beta blockers wud def be good for yur stage fright
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Cordeen, do it big! This is great for anxiety. I will do what I'm best at and lay down an example from a piece of insight into my personal history. After weaning off and discontinuing anti-seizure medication, a long-acting benzo, and blood pressure medication (months ago), I am still prone on occasion to get a bit shaky. I don't have issues so bad to where I'll have anything noticeable, but I had a seizure a year ago as a result of the meds that tightened up all my facial muscles at once it seemed and I actually had a seizure and a panic attack, cross interacting with each other. I woke up in an ambulance with paramedics asking me if I know my name while I came to.

Now, ANY of that nervousness is gone and they only extra energy I have is put forth, outwardly. I'll get the drive and motivation to just go out and 'do' and with good intent, I'm making miracles happen it seems, everyday. I'm talking to Fox News about covering the rally, I'm working out again harder and doing active recovery to prime back into heavy weight, and man... I started using my light therapy device again and I feel like lightning sometimes.
    What's your exact stack now and dosage?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Everything is as follows...

Wake up: Light therapy device (by Philips) 6:00am - 20 minutes max intensity (10,000 LUX) and 20 minutes one step down while I check email, brush teeth, take supplements, etc. It's portable and I carry it when I go room to room. It triggers photon receptors to initialize a cascade of hormones for circadian regulation and provides a mood boost, and anti-anxiety effect. $100 that lasts about a decade (changing bulbs when needed) goes a LONG way.

FOCUS - 2 caps
    P-serine (20% Serinaid) - 800mg p-serine from 4,000mg Serinaid
    Citicoline - 500mg
    Alpha GPC - 900mg
    L-Theanine - 400mg
    NAC - 600mg
    Agmatine - 750mg +/-
    CoQ10 - 1,000mg *adjusted from 1,200mg* (600mg ubiquinONE, 400mg ubiquinOL)

All that first thing, with a spoon of coconut oil. Then I'll have breakfast at my discretion. I may eat first thing and have free range eggs and sprouted toast, I may take EAAs and Hemavol as my agmatine source and go to the gym. Black Powder Ultra @ 1 serving is too much for me on empty stomach without food. Flexibility is everything, as the importance is emphasized in mainly my diet, water intake, fruits & vegetable intake, etc.

I have energy all day and can keep at it into the night. Mid day, I may opt for another NAC or maybe 200mg theanine. Also, I am getting my vitamins, minerals, calcium, etc. from foods, but will be adding a whole food vitamin B complex and C vitamin with bioflavinoids. I will use only whole food vitamins. Magnesium spray is great. I rub it into my feet at night every other day.

Exercise - I'm getting back into priming up for heavier weight, but I've dropped a crapload of weight due to a digestive ailment that I needed treatment for. Workouts are 15 minutes warmup, 30 minutes weights, 20-30 minutes of moderate cardio. I do full body workouts and one day it may be rest/pause, the next may be dropsets and move on. I may workout 2 days a week on a bad week (monday, thursday), but I typically work out 4 days a week like this and the other days are pure cardio that I personally use to take some aggression out on by expending calories and listening to music that gets me fired up.

Before bed - Intimidate SRT, 600mg NAC, 500mg agmatine

That's where I'm at now and of course, ideally plan on staying at. I also employ Powershock and Humapro as needed. Nitrates help me out a lot, btw.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I must say that my advice would be to keep some noopept on hand to open the throttle and let some choline out. If you feel like you've got too much cholinergic activity (colors getting too bright, high sensetivity to sound, etc) it's no big deal, just do a Fri-Sun of noopept and blow off some steam, so to speak
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

I must say that my advice would be to keep some noopept on hand to open the throttle and let some choline out. If you feel like you've got too much cholinergic activity (colors getting too bright, high sensetivity to sound, etc) it's no big deal, just do a Fri-Sun of noopept and blow off some steam, so to speak
    I like the sounds of this. My FOCUS shipped today and should have it in a week. Now to order some noopept.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I like the sounds of this. My FOCUS shipped today and should have it in a week. Now to order some noopept.
    Excellent idea and I know you will be blown away!
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    This space for rent

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  265 lbs.

If I'm not to late I want in on this! Androfactory! What do you say Flex?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MAN needs 5 loggers for Nolvadren XT!
    By MustangManGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 09:15 AM
  2. Need 10 Loggers for N-Force! Vaccuum Nutrients Like a Dyson!
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:45 PM
  3. Replies: 169
    Last Post: 03-19-2012, 10:57 AM
  4. LG needs 3 loggers for the Sexeh Time Stack!
    By metroba in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 07:49 PM
  5. Purus Labs needs 2 loggers for Muscle Marinade!!!!!
    By Kookahdoo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 12:34 PM