Endosurge Turbo premier is Thursday! 5 loggers needed!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulk Performance Solution presents: EndoSurge Turbo!

EndoSurge_Turbo_large.jpeg

impressed-girl-thumb14536029.jpg
What's that? A new Endosurge?!

That's right! A new EndoSurge is out this week and Nutraplanet is the first to have it. EndoSurge has been an industry hit for the last few years. It's what put BPS on the map. This is what a few have said about EndoSurge:

This is one of my favorite supplements....the sleep, dreams and boost in libido from EndoSurge takes it into the top 5 of my 'best bang for buck' products. Even at over 200lbs I still get a full months worth for around $30-no need to bump dose which is rare for me!!! GET SOME!!!
-thebigt

Tried most of top recommended libido boosters mentioned on this forum and still over and over again I end up saying to myself that nothing comes close to my overall experience with Endosurge.

What I like with this product is that it's made of 2 ingredients and bottle has a written dosage of both (no crappy proprietary blend with 10+ ingredients that are mostly under dosed or do nothing for you).

My experience with taking Endosurge is:
- improved sleep (starting at day 2),
- improved libido (starting around day 3-5),
- one of only products that give me spontaneous erections just thinking on something naughty (starting around day 4),
- overall happy feeling and being in a great mood (starting around day 3).

I simply can't praise this product enough how fast it starts working on better sleep, mood, libido and erections.

I do see that strongest results for me are from day 5-10 then effects go down in intensity but still remain above baseline.

I even started stacking it with Tongkat Ali 200:1 and both worked really great even if I take both at just half the recommended daily dose.

Yes, for me already a one 300 mg cap of Tongkat Ali 200:1 extract works great with just 3x 1 cap of Endosurge per day.

Also have to say my body is very sensitive to what food or even drinks I put inside and lots of products tried gave me a diarrhea but no side effects from taking Endosurge.
-ahh123

TLDR: ^^^ He really liked it ;)

We are very grateful with the response it has gotten. We wouldn't be where we are without you guys! But, to no surprise, we humans are never satisfied. So we made it stronger! In celebration of the premier of the new and improved EndoSurge Turbo, we decided to hold a contest for 5 testers.
girl_thumbs_up.jpg
The contest is...wait for it...just post in here! It's a game of chance. At the time of release at Nutraplanet, come Thursday, we will do a random drawing and we will pick 5 people. If you are lucky, you are gonna get one of the hottest supps coming out this year!

For a fast access link to EndoSurge Turbo at Nutraplanet, click here!

Attachments

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to get my hands on some of this!

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Nice can't wait to get my hands on this. Finished the OG Endo a couple weeks ago. One of my go to supps!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
The old school Endosurge was a awesome product . I'm sure this will be better . I think anyone over 35 should be using it daily.

farmtireguy

farmtireguy

Awards
  • Established
Good op here.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice opportunity here for people. Ill be looking forward to using this in the future.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
looks great! I will definitely be using this for some sound sleep and a good boost in the gym.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Sign me up....I have a bulk coming up. Perfect timing.....

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a good deal to me! Would def like to get my hands on this

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
This'll make me Turbo Teen! A workout sweat will turn me into a sportscar--80s style!

[video=youtube;fM34jklk18o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM34jklk18o[/video]

I loved the OG variety and with Maca...sweet mercy!

So Thursday is when it's ready? A free bottle would be nice!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great opportunity with an upgraded supplement. Vitamin D levels are always lower during the winter months so a good time to help supplement them.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Innn!! Loved the original, can't wait to see how this performs

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, man. OG EndoSurge was some fun stuff! I loved the deep sleep I'd get from it.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my first run of OG EndoSurge and it blew me away. It had me popping boners like a fat kid eats cake, all the damn time! Before running Endo I did not have any high praises for test boosters but Endosurge restored my faith in test boosters and has me already sold on purchasing two bottles of Turbo for a nice extensive run.
Nice review. It's almost here.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to give this a shot. I enjoyed a previous run with a test booster and just recently tried Bulk DAA and i got some weird sides from it and discontinued use. Looking for a good go to test booster so would be interested to see if this would be it!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To be honest, I'm not sure if my penis is ready to endure a run of Endosurge Turbo. With the excessively frequent amount of masturbation Endosurge has caused me to partake in, a run with Endosurge Turbo may cause it to straight up explode.
Ha might have to take a week off to let the blister and scabs heal up...

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Turbo can't get here fast enough.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, I'm not sure if my penis is ready to endure a run of Endosurge Turbo. With the excessively frequent amount of masturbation Endosurge has caused me to partake in, a run with Endosurge Turbo may cause it to straight up explode.
This is a classic post!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is a classic post!
Albeit a tad disappointing on the sexual conquest front ha. Sorry Dan! Maybe the turbo will boost your game too and get you a little softer place to hide your pickle

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am liking the sound of this stuff!!

Never tried the OG version

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up my first run of OG EndoSurge and it blew me away. It had me popping boners like a fat kid eats cake, all the damn time! Before running Endo I did not have any high praises for test boosters but Endosurge restored my faith in test boosters and has me already sold on purchasing two bottles of Turbo for a nice extensive run.
Thanks for the feedback.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
haha better invest in some sweat pants to tuck it up

thursday bump for winners

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Almost missed this!
Love BPS

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most gracious and excellent opportunity, would very much enjoy a trial to experiment with !

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'm a third of the way thru my first bottle of the original. It took me a few days to figure out why I was in such a good mood and had a clear head even after a long day. For example last Friday I worked 11hrs then went and played full court basketball for 2 hrs. Got home after 10:00 and my wife was in one of her project modes so she keep me up till after 2 in the morning. I was still in a great mood and had a near euphoric feeling even though I'd been up for 22 hrs. I didn't feel this good even in my twenties lol. Great product can't wait to try the Turbo.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I am respectfully torn between pulling the trigger on Turbo or Iforce's Tropinol XP Triumph Stack they both are amazing deals and its hard to decide. :(
That's an easy one for me, $40 for 2 bottles of Turbo, hard to beat.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't expecting the BOGO drop. This is awesome.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Woooo turbo Thursday!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loggers will be chosen tonight. Keep your fingers crossed!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will have to keep my toes crossed due to the high testosterone Endosurge has produced and the extreme somewhat obnoxious libido effects, I will only have one hand available and I need that to operate my mouse to check to see if I am a winner to log this product.
This^... First world problems haha.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Well, with the money you save by not dishing out for a bottle out of pocket, you at least have some money to negotiate with.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, with the money you save by not dishing out for a bottle out of pocket, you at least have some money to negotiate with.
That would be one cheap hooker lol. Whatever gets the job done, I guess.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
You'll need more than one cheapie, it's not called turbo for nut'in

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Very exciting to get a chance at logging a great product !!