Athletix Sports is looking for TESTERS!

Page 9 of 29 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I know a lot of you guys have been curious about the new products, I'm going to see if I'm able to release some new info
    Just give me the samples and everything will be alright haha. Anxious to try this stuff out. Today would be a good day for them to arrive. Doing back and starting with deadlift triples.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Just give me the samples and everything will be alright haha. Anxious to try this stuff out. Today would be a good day for them to arrive. Doing back and starting with deadlift triples.
    You should be anxious, I hear the non stim has ****mg's worth of *********** per scoop! It's gonna be wicked.


    I'm told they were going to be shipped Monday, so you guys should get them this week
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    You should be anxious, I hear the non stim has ****mg's worth of *********** per scoop! It's gonna be wicked.

    Sounds like its going to be amazing based of of the amount of **************** in it
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Sounds like its going to be amazing based of of the amount of **************** in it
    You know it!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. I can't wait for the non stim version. Hopefully they added **************** to it. That way my *********** doesn't fall off. Wait, what?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    You should be anxious, I hear the non stim has ****mg's worth of *********** per scoop! It's gonna be wicked.


    I'm told they were going to be shipped Monday, so you guys should get them this week
    Haha wise ass haha. Should get mine today then. FLA to GA shouldn't take long haha.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I can't wait for the non stim version. Hopefully they added **************** to it. That way my *********** doesn't fall off. Wait, what?
    No worries they added that too lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  8. Athletix should make a night time fat burner/sleep aid. Please and thank you.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Athletix should make a night time fat burner/sleep aid. Please and thank you.
    Id be in for this.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Athletix should make a night time fat burner/sleep aid. Please and thank you.
    That would be nice to wake up leaner and more dry every morning.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Athletix should make a night time fat burner/sleep aid. Please and thank you.

    I'll just come over and hit you in the head real hard and take away your supper.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    I'll just come over and hit you in the head real hard and take away your supper.
    That could work... Im all about results- moa not important !

  13. Anyone get samples in yet?

    I should have the pictures of the new products soon for everyone to see Hopefully I can release some more info as well, working on getting more news for you all, thanks for your amazing patience guys
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. I havent yet
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. Been anticipating some samples soon, but haven't received any yet.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  16. Nothing Yet.

    Show us a little sneak peak? InB4Nudz
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  17. Is the profile included with the sample?
    EvoMuse

  18. nope

  19. I see the mail man now. Wonder if they have my samples.

  20. Nothing here... I was wondering if I was the only one...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  21. same, still didnt get any....samples of course

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It's time guys! We are going to start off with picking 40 testers to try 2 samples each, everyone who leaves a final review will get 1 free bottle when it's available.


    This one is just for U.S. guys, but when the full sized bottles come out just know I havn't forgot about you Ben and Simon


    So post a comment in here, I will pick randomly pick 40 people



    Rules
    * Must be 21 years of age or older
    * U.S Only
    * Must leave a final review
    * Must have over 200 posts
    If this is still open, I'd like to get back into the game =)


  23. Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    If this is still open, I'd like to get back into the game =)
    Already have winners picked, but I'm sure we will be looking for more loggers for some other new products....like maybe the NEW Titanium

    Name:  New Titanium.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  49.1 KB
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Already have winners picked, but I'm sure we will be looking for more loggers for some other new products....like maybe the NEW Titanium

    Name:  New Titanium.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  49.1 KB
    Blue Pills? Must boost libido lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Blue Pills? Must boost libido lol
    This new Formula looks awesome, can't wait until I can post the ingredient profile
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:51 PM
  2. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:11 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:38 AM
  4. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 07:00 PM
  5. SNS is Looking for testers to design their own log...
    By Skigazzi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Log in
Log in