Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

Page 3 of 14 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

For real... Companies are being generous lately with rep openings and people are afraid to throw up an app

Mind = Blown.
    Why do I feel like you're talking about me?

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For real... Companies are being generous lately with rep openings and people are afraid to throw up an app

Mind = Blown.
    That's what I say Bob... got to play to win!

Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    if i could put in 100 apps i would

real excited at this opportunity. when will the new rep be chosen?
    When we feel we find someone that is ready and a good fit for the team.
    No deadline, we want quality.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

That's what I say Bob... got to play to win!

No deadline, we want bean5er and Danb.
    Wow, can't make it anymore black and white than that.....
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i totally agree. thats why i put in an app. i know you guys are looking for quality reps
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good opportunity.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I see what you did there^^^
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quality is my middle name. Piston Quality Honda.
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

Mind = Blown.
    Not everyone joins these sites just to become a rep..
  9. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to see purus growing .. Gluck to the applicants !!
    S.n.S team member
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Good to see purus growing .. Gluck to the applicants !!
    Yeah true that I love purus and they have some good reps too
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post

Yeah true that I love purus and they have some good reps too
    Thx man...

You know what I'm seeing? A lot of love and support for Purus but I'm wondering if people are lacking a bit of confidence? Don't be afraid now, show us what you got!
    To all the folks that put in an application so far, good job! We're watching!

Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thx man...

You know what I'm seeing? A lot of love and support for Purus but I'm wondering if people are lacking a bit of confidence? Don't be afraid now, show us what you got!

Confidence? Never heeeeaaaardd of it.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Confidence? Never heeeeaaaardd of it.
    You can buy it by the 12 pack at Walgreens
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Thx man...

Eh why not not necessarily a veteran I'd say but ill throw my hat in the ring.

Big purus fan and def a fan of their reps. Airborne actually help me set up my first hella cycle a few years ago on an old account (forgot the login completely so just created a new one haha)

I love organ shield hands down. Ill take it even if I'm not cycling the profile is amazing and is easily one of the best support supps on the market.

That and condense are great. I like condense just because it gives you that quick boost to get you in the zone but also has a good mix to help you really drag out the energy through a long workout.

I've been a long time lurker and long time am user. I am a personal trainer myself with an extensive background of supplementation knowledge (you wouldn't believe the studies I've read) as well as training knowledge with a new focus on massage and release therapy. I'm always looking to help people out and rep the companies I think stand above the rest. Purus is def one of those companies. Plus their pricing is good too not gonna break the bank for a good stack.

So that's my app, Crispycrown throwing down! WHAT'S UP?!?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thx man...

I actually dreamed that I got a PM from you welcoming me to Pururs Labs. When I woke up I wanted to cry. lol
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

27 Years old
    6'1 220lbs around 11-12% bf

Ive been training for 10 years or so. I stumbled across AM in April of 2010 and finally found my home. Im a married fella with a beautiful wife, twins (1 boy, 1 girl) who are eight, a 6 year old daughter and a 4 year old daughter. Im a Train Conductor for Union Pacific railroad and I also have been working in my off time an the local independant supplement shop for the last two years because nutrition, training and supplements are my passion.

One of the biggest goals I have hit was last summer when I cut down to 192lbs after being 300lbs back in 2009. That was my first major log and It was a great experience. Montys Recomp/Cut with Havoxo (Havoc 11oxo)

I recently finished a log of Muscle Marinade and Condense this last month also. Hit quite a few pr's and fell in love with ConDense and now its always in my supplement cupboard. (Actually got my new tub yday thank Jesus!) That log can be found here. Montego1's Condense AND Muscle Marinade PWO Log

Lastly I am on a mission this year to reach 240lbs at my current BF% by next summer. After my big cut last year I was not satisfied with my mass and I'm going balls to the walls to reach my goal by May of 2014. Here is a link to that log as well. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/worko...cks-teeth.html

The reason I want to rep for Purus is rather simple. This is a company that I fell in love with quite some time ago. After the first time I used D-Pol and Recycle to kickstart myself and broke NUMEROUS PR's in PCT you guys got a customer for life. Ive started to run Organ Shield year round to keep my body in check and its done wonders for me. Every product I have tried from Purus (the new ones lately being SlinShot and ConDense) have gone above and beyond my expectations in every single way possible. I have had nothing but great interaction with the reps on this site and they are all guys who I seem to relate too. No "Holier Then Thou" Ivory Tower type guys repping for Purus and these are the kind of people who I want to associate myself with and a TEAM that I WANT to be a part of. Who wouldnt want to be a part of a Company who doesnt BS, puts out products that work and deliver on every level that they claim?

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    27 Years old
    6'1 220lbs around 11-12% bf

Ive been training for 10 years or so. I stumbled across AM in April of 2010 and finally found my home. Im a married fella with a beautiful wife, twins (1 boy, 1 girl) who are eight, a 6 year old daughter and a 4 year old daughter. Im a Train Conductor for Union Pacific railroad and I also have been working in my off time an the local independant supplement shop for the last two years because nutrition, training and supplements are my passion.

One of the biggest goals I have hit was last summer when I cut down to 192lbs after being 300lbs back in 2009. That was my first major log and It was a great experience. Montys Recomp/Cut with Havoxo (Havoc 11oxo)

I recently finished a log of Muscle Marinade and Condense this last month also. Hit quite a few pr's and fell in love with ConDense and now its always in my supplement cupboard. (Actually got my new tub yday thank Jesus!) That log can be found here. Montego1's Condense AND Muscle Marinade PWO Log

Lastly I am on a mission this year to reach 240lbs at my current BF% by next summer. After my big cut last year I was not satisfied with my mass and I'm going balls to the walls to reach my goal by May of 2014. Here is a link to that log as well. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/worko...cks-teeth.html

The reason I want to rep for Purus is rather simple. This is a company that I fell in love with quite some time ago. After the first time I used D-Pol and Recycle to kickstart myself and broke NUMEROUS PR's in PCT you guys got a customer for life. Ive started to run Organ Shield year round to keep my body in check and its done wonders for me. Every product I have tried from Purus (the new ones lately being SlinShot and ConDense) have gone above and beyond my expectations in every single way possible. I have had nothing but great interaction with the reps on this site and they are all guys who I seem to relate too. No "Holier Then Thou" Ivory Tower type guys repping for Purus and these are the kind of people who I want to associate myself with and a TEAM that I WANT to be a part of. Who wouldnt want to be a part of a Company who doesnt BS, puts out products that work and deliver on every level that they claim?
    You dropping out of the USP opp?
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Yes.

19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Subbed, looking forward to seeing the team grow!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

You might have your new reps in a few minutes!
    BOARD TYRANT
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Good stuff so far! See some boys turning into men!

Purus is growing like never before! Tip of the iceberg.

In the last 365 days we've added 4-5 New reps and now we are hunting for more!

I want to feel honored with the people I rep with, and I want them to feel honored to be apart of the team....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Good stuff so far! See some boys turning into men!

I feel like I'm being insulted here....
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome apps! Keep em comin! Glad to see u montego.
    Crispycrown what's up my brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Oh btw can you make a cortical steroid to cure my Collagenous Colitis? That would be wonderful. :P

25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I feel like I'm being insulted here....
    Better than an assault!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    People seem to have that motivation to rep for Purus, I think people are hungry for it. I've been reading other threads and posts and seen some positive things.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Better than an assault!
    Go ahead and try it!

Name:  tumblr_mbymgfIexc1qdf58ao1_500.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  37.6 KB
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Alright well lets see....

27 yrs old. I came here to AM in may last year and just happened to come across a buncha guys talking about this company called purus. Since all these guys seemed to know what they were talking about I put in for an opportunity to log FSXR. Loved it. Next on the list was MM. I continued to break PR's and was in love lol. I've ran everything in the purus line and ALWAYS keep MM and condense in my stash. I'm a true believer in purus and have nothing but respect for the company as well as all the reps (except Doja ) would love the opportunity to be able to help people the same as others have helped me.

a couple purus logs

Dans Purus PCT stack

Dans fat smack log
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

People seem to have that motivation to rep for Purus, I think people are hungry for it. I've been reading other threads and posts and seen some positive things.
    I'm STARVING! Pulled out of an appetizer to go for a full buffet!

30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hey man! Stoked to see purus growing for sure. You and the purus dudes are good guys with great advice all around ( again double thanks for the introduction to the anabolics world years ago) and would love to be considered to join the team!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Alright well lets see....

27 yrs old. I came here to AM in may last year and just happened to come across a buncha guys talking about this company called purus. Since all these guys seemed to know what they were talking about I put in for an opportunity to log FSXR. Loved it. Next on the list was MM. I continued to break PR's and was in love lol. I've ran everything in the purus line and ALWAYS keep MM and condense in my stash. I'm a true believer in purus and have nothing but respect for the company as well as all the reps (except Doja ) would love the opportunity to be able to help people the same as others have helped me.
    YES!
    BOARD TYRANT
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Well that's it. Opportunity closed. Thanks for trying!
  33. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I'm STARVING! Pulled out of an appetizer to go for a full buffet!
    That's what I like to hear!
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Well that's it. Opportunity closed. Thanks for trying!
    Lol. Dan is a monster for sure.

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thunderdome to pick the new reps. Just a suggestion.
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Lol. Dan is a monster for sure.
    Haha thank you brother just tryin to get on your level
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Haha thank you brother just tryin to get on your level
    I'm pretty sure you're winning that race

38. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Thunderdome to pick the new reps. Just a suggestion.
    I won't be in a thunder dome....
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Welcome to Thunder Dome B!tch!

40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

2 more huge apps just dropped! Getting spicy in here.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs is looking for 5 people...
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 07:15 AM
  2. Gamma Labs is looking for 3 members
    By TheFugitive in forum Gamma Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 01:12 PM
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 03:24 PM
  4. Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a rep...please no ship jumpers.
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 04:07 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 09:44 AM