Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

Page 3 of 23 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Is this a request for legit waist-down nudes?
    I'm not saying it won't help.....
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

King FTW, dude is legit and runs some outstanding reviews/logs.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I am seriously disappointed in the AM community right now.
    Lol it's the weekend not worried, going to give it time want the best people!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  4. Purus Labs is looking for a rep or 2!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Bean5er needs to be a rep.

He even reps Purus in his AVI. Somebody mention him so he sees this post, I'm on mobile lol.
    Speaking of, saw a pic in another thread Beaner looking awesome for his coming up comp.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

5. wow what an oppertunity! i would love to rep for purus labs!
    about me: 20 year old male 6'1 155 pounds and gaining!
    i started lifting when i was 14 years old for football. i was pretty overweight.i was about 200 pounds at 15 years old. i got really serious when i was 16-17 i dropped 30 pounds and gained a ton of strength. i maintained my physic for around a year then i went off to basic training for the air force.
    while at basic training i lost 35pounds. i was down to 125 pounds and was in critical underweight condition. i lost almost all of my muscle mass, i am now back up to 155 after half a year of being back home. imtrying to bulk until i hit 180lbs and purus labs has helped me get where i am.

i am going to school for nutrition science and i am also getting my personal training certificate.
    i want to rep for purus labs because i see them as being one of the top supplement companies in the up and coming years and they have high quality products that work. i just want to spread the word about the greatness of purus labs!

i have ran d-pol and loved it the DAA and nitrates combined is a great idea! i loved it and will run it again. i plan on doing another cycle with RECYCLE as well. i am excited to see what purus labs has for the future. they have some great products and would be greatful to rep for them!
    •   

6. How were your results on Recycle?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

7. Wow what a great opportunity!! Good luck to all purus is no joke!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    i have ran d-bol and loved it the DAA and nitrates combined is a great idea!!
    Ermmmm dbol is something slightly different :P

9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Wow what a great opportunity!! Good luck to all purus is no joke!!
    This B!

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

They both start with d and end in ol....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

10. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    oops misspell.changed. thanks

11. im with beaner on this.... i want purus to have the absolute best reps, i feel that I coudl be a great rep and I love all th purus products I have tried, all the reps are awsome people, and the customer service is always top notch.. Purus is a company above many others and I would love to be a rep. With that said I guess I am seeing who else applies because I know how many good and qualified people there are on these boards. I love condense MM and even my run with dpol was great while trying to restart myself so i woudlnt have to go on trt. I owe some great workouts to purus and wish them nothing but the best!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    im with beaner on this.... i want purus to have the absolute best reps, i feel that I coudl be a great rep and I love all th purus products I have tried, all the reps are awsome people, and the customer service is always top notch.. Purus is a company above many others and I would love to be a rep. With that said I guess I am seeing who else applies because I know how many good and qualified people there are on these boards. I love condense MM and even my run with dpol was great while trying to restart myself so i woudlnt have to go on trt. I owe some great workouts to purus and wish them nothing but the best!!!
    But the keyboard thing......

13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

But the keyboard thing......
    ^^^

14. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    oops misspell.changed. thanks
    All good man

15. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    All good man
    i just got a little to excited at the opportunity to be a puruslabs rep. you dont know how long ive been waiting or this

16. keyboard thing? not many typos there

17. Just curious but do you get paid as a "rep" or do you just get like free supplements or something?

I don't know it may be a stupid question... lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    im with beaner on this.... i want purus to have the absolute best reps, i feel that I coudl be a great rep and I love all th purus products I have tried, all the reps are awsome people, and the customer service is always top notch.. Purus is a company above many others and I would love to be a rep. With that said I guess I am seeing who else applies because I know how many good and qualified people there are on these boards. I love condense MM and even my run with dpol was great while trying to restart myself so i woudlnt have to go on trt. I owe some great workouts to purus and wish them nothing but the best!!!
    someones definitely kissing some ass lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    keyboard thing? not many typos there
    Oh really? *grammar nazi*

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    im(I'm) with beaner on this.... i want purus to have the absolute best reps, i feel that I coudl (could) be a great rep and I love all th(the) purus products I have tried, all the reps are awsome(awesome) people, and the customer service is always top notch.. Purus is a company above many others and I would love to be a rep. With that said I guess I am seeing who else applies because I know how many good and qualified people there are on these boards. I love condense MM and even my run with dpol was great while trying to restart myself so i woudlnt(wouldn't) have to go on trt. I owe some great workouts to purus and wish them nothing but the best!!!
    And that is completely ignoring punctuation. I'm not trying to bash you bro, it's just that this is a fairly well typed post from you (based on your posting history).

And this is obviously just my opinion as an isolated consumer, but it looks more professional when responses are written correctly.

20. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    Just curious but do you get paid as a "rep" or do you just get like free supplements or something?

Depends on the company.

21. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    Just curious but do you get paid as a "rep" or do you just get like free supplements or something?

I'll definitely say the compensation is worth it.... & you'll be rewarded for your efforts.
    It's not something we discuss openly.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Oh really? *grammar nazi*

And that is completely ignoring punctuation. I'm not trying to bash you bro, it's just that this is a fairly well typed post from you (based on your posting history).

And this is obviously just my opinion as an isolated consumer, but it looks more professional when responses are written correctly.
    He asked for it lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by seanghetto View Post
    someones definitely kissing some ass lol
    not really since i didnt actually apply, just tellin the truth man

24. Hey what's goin on in here! Thanks for all the kind words guys.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

25. Let's see some apps yall! Awesome opp! I know I'm enjoying it ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs is looking for 5 people...
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 08:15 AM
  2. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition is looking for a rep...please no ship jumpers.
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 05:07 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 10:44 AM