LG'S BULK ANDRO YOU SAY?? MAYBE FOR A SONG!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    "I see the bad moon arising." - Bad Moon Rising by CCR.
    Yes sir! Great job bro!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.


  2. And pow_wow41 adds another to his column! My next clue will come a little later!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  3. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    And pow_wow41 adds another to his column! My next clue will come a little later!
    Dude is on a roll!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Dude is on a roll!
    Haha, I told you guys I was gonna be on it after my first round misunderstanding!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Haha, I told you guys I was gonna be on it after my first round misunderstanding!
    Uh-oh! Someone's getting co˘ky!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  6. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Uh-oh! Someone's getting co˘ky!
    Not at all cocky. lol I do love music of all genres & think this is the coolest promo I've came across on AM, so I might as well try to win it.
  7. LG'S BULK ANDRO YOU SAY?? MAYBE FOR A SONG!


    Good stuff
    Life's a garden, dig it

  8. Next clue!

    "Infant, at our introduction tranquility was foreign to me."
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  9. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Next clue!

    "Infant, at our introduction tranquility was foreign to me."
    "Baby, when I met you.. There was peace unknown." - Islands In The Stream by Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    "Baby, when I met you.. There was peace unknown." - Islands In The Stream by Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton.
    Hmmmm..... looks like I'll have to toss my list and come up with some hard ones!! You sure you aren't hacking into the CIA's system for incription breaking?! Good job, that makes 3 for you!


    ManimalPat, it's your turn. Make it a hard one!!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Hmmmm..... looks like I'll have to toss my list and come up with some hard ones!! You sure you aren't hacking into the CIA's system for incription breaking?! Good job, that makes 3 for you!

    ManimalPat, it's your turn. Make it a hard one!!
    I wish I had that kind of knowledge and ability. Lol but thanks, keep 'em comin!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hmmmm..... looks like I'll have to toss my list and come up with some hard ones!! You sure you aren't hacking into the CIA's system for incription breaking?! Good job, that makes 3 for you!


    ManimalPat, it's your turn. Make it a hard one!!
    Man I'm gonna have to come with my A game
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Man I'm gonna have to come with my A game
    Yeah, I thought going with an 80's country song might throw a monkey wrench in his gears. Guess not.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  14. Purdy Swanky!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hmmmm..... looks like I'll have to toss my list and come up with some hard ones!! You sure you aren't hacking into the CIA's system for incription breaking?! Good job, that makes 3 for you!


    ManimalPat, it's your turn. Make it a hard one!!

    Manimal Gonna BRING THE FIRE!!!!!!!! Give me alittle bit!!!! Be ready to THINK
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

  16. What's going on in here?
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  17. Move your vision, one might be agitated by an individuals obstinacy

    Tally:

    Niners4reggie - 1 pt

    pow_wow41 - 3 pts

    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by farmtireguy View Post
    What's going on in here?
    WE (the LG Reps) are writing song lyrics. But with different words (synonyms)

    YOU have to guess the correct lyrics, song, and artist

    FIRST to 10 points wins a BULK KIT!!!!!!!
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

  19. Round 5:

    Move your vision, one might be agitated by an individuals obstinacy



    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Round 5:

    Move your vision, one might be
    agitated by an individuals obstinacy
    HINT to the Underlined part:

    Another way to say it might be:

    Agitated by an individuals determination!!!!!!!!!!
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post

    HINT to the Underlined part:

    Another way to say it might be:

    Agitated by an individuals determination!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm gonna go out on a pretty far limb & just guess because I feel like I have to after this long.. lol

    "Open your eyes & look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?" - Exodus by Bob Marley

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a pretty far limb & just guess because I feel like I have to after this long.. lol

    "Open your eyes & look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?" - Exodus by Bob Marley
    NOPE!!!!

    I will give another hint

    Think OLD SCHOOL WRESTLING...like ECW....R-V-D....
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post

    NOPE!!!!

    I will give another hint

    Think OLD SCHOOL WRESTLING...like ECW....R-V-D....
    "Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence?" - Walk by Pantera

  24. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

    "Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence?" - Walk by Pantera
    That is what I'd go with :-)
    It is not the kind of car you drive. It is whether you can flip it.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

    "Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence?" - Walk by Pantera
    Hey bro MANIMAL asked me to tell ya you got it right bro that's another point for you! Great job. I'll be posting mine in a bit!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post

    Hey bro MANIMAL asked me to tell ya you got it right bro that's another point for you! Great job. I'll be posting mine in a bit!

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Right on! That one was definitely a challenge. Good one Manimal.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

    "Can't you see I'm easily bothered by persistence?" - Walk by Pantera
    One of my favorite gym songs lol

  28. Just had to reactivate my old phone because I broke my new one this morning to come back to this! Nice one Manimal and another one under pow_wow41's belt! Beast, it's your turn again! We'll count the one this morning for yesterday!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  29. Ok here we go! Next clue: Stationed within the sunshine chuckling.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post

    Right on! That one was definitely a challenge. Good one Manimal.
    You are really good at this.....

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Ok here we go! Next clue: Stationed within the sunshine chuckling.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Just so y'all know, this isn't the first line but part of the lyrics.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  32. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Just so y'all know, this isn't the first line but part of the lyrics.
    Sorry brain fart!!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  33. Sweet promo lukey!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  34. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    Just so y'all know, this isn't the first line but part of the lyrics.
    Hint #2...

  35. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    Hint #2...
    Seriously?!

    Sunshine is actually the same.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  36. You guys need another hint?

    Been waiting on the Brown UPS Van to show up.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  37. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    You guys need another hint?

    Been waiting on the Brown UPS Van to show up.
    "Standing in the sunlight laughing." - Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison.

  38. Damn Pow is KILLING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    He either:

    A. REALLY likes MUSIC lol

    B. REALLY wants a BULK ANDRO stack!!!
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"
  39. LG'S BULK ANDRO YOU SAY?? MAYBE FOR A SONG!


    Ya that was a tough one. I had no idea what it was
    Life's a garden, dig it

  40. Quote Originally Posted by pow_wow41 View Post
    "Standing in the sunlight laughing." - Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison.
    Great job bro slaying the competition!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. why do you need carbs for bulking?
    By willc86 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 11:23 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-11-2011, 08:33 AM
  3. When you say bulk...you mean...?
    By MentalTwitch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 12:19 PM
  4. 2 for 1 Neovar you say? Hot Diggity!
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Log in
Log in