***Is your test MAXED OUT? We need 10 loggers for Tropinol XP!***

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Any updates? Thanks


  2. I've been wondering the same thing?? Anyway I just started my next run so I'm not going to be able to log this for the next 60 days or so. If this is going to be an issue please remove me. Thanks Again

  3. I'm in a slump and need some sort of boost. Got the intimidate and now could use the tropinol to help out
    •   
       


  4. ya interested on an update
    1200 pound club

  5. Vaughn where are you?
    1200 pound club

  6. still waiting on word guys...im as impatient on this as you guys are

  7. Hopefully this won't lag that much. Starting to throw of my schedule.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Hopefully this won't lag that much. Starting to throw of my schedule.
    same here bro
    1200 pound club

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Hopefully this won't lag that much. Starting to throw of my schedule.
    Me three
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  10. me 4! lol sorry brochachos, we're all waiting

  11. Maybe some Joint Help and/or Fish Oil can be added for such a delay?

    Hey, never hurts to ask...hahaha, but seriously.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Maybe some Joint Help and/or Fish Oil can be added for such a delay?

    Hey, never hurts to ask...hahaha, but seriously.
    or lights out or intimidate haha
    1200 pound club

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Maybe some Joint Help and/or Fish Oil can be added for such a delay?

    Hey, never hurts to ask...hahaha, but seriously.

    How about the whole line + shakers + gym bags + straps + t-shirts + gym belt!!!!!

    ahha i wish we could give that! You are right, never hurts to ask, I am like you

    This sort of situation is out of our hands though

    Mike

  14. Word!

  15. haha. id be down for just a t-shirt
    1200 pound club

  16. C'mon I'm itching to max out my test!

    I got blue balls just thinking about it Hnnnnngggg

  17. iForce and Vaughn will come through. They're good peeps.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    iForce and Vaughn will come through. They're good peeps.
    true this
    1200 pound club

  19. Any updates?

  20. as soon as I have them, so will you guys

  21. Thanks Vaughn

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AntM1564 View Post
    iForce and Vaughn will come through. They're good peeps.
    Thanks for the support bro.

    Mike

  23. so is this not happening?
    1200 pound club

  24. Not sure. Haven't been any updates of any kind.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    so is this not happening?
    No it is, and testers will get there bottles like promised. I am hoping for an update by the end of the week.

    Mike

  26. I hear good things come to those who wait..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I hear good things come to those who wait..
    Very true. Patience is a virtue worth the wait!

  28. oh it's still happening, sorry for the delay, i want to say if i remember correctly, last week the run was done, and everything was being delivered to our HQ's this week, once it gets there, the bottles will be sent out.

  29. Looks like I'll be using this to kick start my cut.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    oh it's still happening, sorry for the delay, i want to say if i remember correctly, last week the run was done, and everything was being delivered to our HQ's this week, once it gets there, the bottles will be sent out.
    this is all the info I or the reps have right now. It is beyond frustrating for all of us, especially you loggers!

    I hope to get these shipped by Friday, but at this point I'm not holding my breath. This is the first time anything like this has ever happened to us.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    this is all the info I or the reps have right now. It is beyond frustrating for all of us, especially you loggers!

    I hope to get these shipped by Friday, but at this point I'm not holding my breath. This is the first time anything like this has ever happened to us.
    Thanks Vaughn, no worries some things are just out of our control..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    this is all the info I or the reps have right now. It is beyond frustrating for all of us, especially you loggers!

    I hope to get these shipped by Friday, but at this point I'm not holding my breath. This is the first time anything like this has ever happened to us.
    Thanks for the update VT
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  33. Fellas, I just ran this. I had planned to run the bottle I bought (via the NP deal) after running the sponsored bottle. At any rate, it is well worth the wait. I know you're all just as eager as I am, but this stuff's legit.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Fellas, I just ran this. I had planned to run the bottle I bought (via the NP deal) after running the sponsored bottle. At any rate, it is well worth the wait. I know you're all just as eager as I am, but this stuff's legit.

    Thanks for your support bro, and your log

    Mike

  35. i was told we should be able to ship 4/30...keep your fingers crossed

  36. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    i was told we should be able to ship 4/30...keep your fingers crossed
    Nice!!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    i was told we should be able to ship 4/30...keep your fingers crossed
    Hopefully today is the day!
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  38. Any updates?
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Follow My Journey: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/269588-antms-lean-bulk.html

  39. I'm out on this one guys. GL others.

  40. ive lost hope too lol
    1200 pound club
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need 10 Loggers for N-Force! Vaccuum Nutrients Like a Dyson!
    By mansports in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:45 PM
  2. Replies: 112
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 12:24 PM
  3. Experts on Maxing out.. I need your help!
    By brownstown89 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:19 PM
  4. Your personal max out experience
    By ABNRanger in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 08:38 PM
  5. What is your favorite exercise out of the 'big 3' ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Log in
Log in